Where is Iggy?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Re: Where is Iggy?

Post by Gritt »

This thread needs to be stickied as the most entertaining thread ever.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

The only thing more hilarious than this picture -

- is the fact that Iggytard feels the need to write 40 page bios on his dingleberry bands NO ONE EVER GAVE A SHIT ABOUT. Yeah, I'm sure the public was really clamoring for details on Duct Tape Pussy. Guess we'll have to hold out until Sundance for the documentary.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Looking like this is it any wonder that there are no friends and family to help him keep his rent caught up?
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

And what's up with this?

Didn't Eyeball Chambers say that he only dressed goth when performing with his goth bands? This band is half goth, half PCP burnout. It looks like London After Midnight decided to kick it with Blind Melon.

Clearly the goth aesthetic was a choice on his part, and I have to say the pancake makeup does hide the double chin.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

One question remains: Will he post again?

I mean, he's Iggy, so there's probably a good chance...
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

MurrayFiend wrote:One question remains: Will he post again?
Why wouldn't he?

This whole "break" is just him taking his ball and going home because he's getting fucked with more than he's getting his ass kissed. It's a passive aggressive way of drawing attention to his cause, like the "apology" thread. He wants people to unite in his defense and vanquish the evil that besmirches his good name (:lol:) in these, uh, halls.

What's happening is that people are curious about his absence but not really giving a shit either way. Nobody really misses him; it's business as usual.

Anyway, he'll see that the masses have no intention of rising up and he'll come crawling back because, well, who else is he going to talk to?
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

MurrayFiend wrote:there's probably a good chance...
Good chance? It's a lock.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

u guise r rite.

bak 2 my skoolwerk...
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

The real question is this -

Has Iggytard ever had a photograph taken where he doesn't look like a complete and total jackass?

These pictures are priceless. Fucking priceless, even.
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

Wonder why he kept all these pics/videos secret? At the very least it proves he has in fact been playing in bands for years.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

Where the fuck is his nose?
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Pill wrote:Image

Where the fuck is his nose?

EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Check out his eyes in that pic.

www.google.com, motherfucker! :lol:
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Fat_Elvis wrote:Wonder why he kept all these pics/videos secret? At the very least it proves he has in fact been playing in godawful bands for years.

Aw c'mon E! You "wonder"? Really?

It just might have something to do with him being the worlds worst singer songwriter EVER, along with the fact that he is one of the all-time dip-shittiest lookin' jabroni's to ever fall out of a womb.

Just a guess.

And it doesn't prove anything. He lied for over 5 months about the Gamerz. He was not in a band for years before that simply cause..well...LOOK at him.

LOOK! :lol:
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really feel the overwhelming urge to rip on him based on his band's songs and pics.

I think they look silly and I don't like the songs, but he was atleast trying to present some kind of an image rather than just going up on stage in jeans and a shirt.

And the songs, aint my thing, but he was playing out.
I have been trying for quite a while to get a band going and they all keep falling apart before making it to the stage. I am to the point where I would almost play any shit thing just to get out and play, which is what I love to do.

I'm not going to knock a guy for playing out no matter what I think of the music.
I think everyone is just so anti iggy they are trying too hard to find ways to put him down.

(okay, now I guess here is the part where I wait for people to start ripping on me and digging up some stuff of my recordings and pics to use against me since I am going to be labeled an Iggy Jock Rider for stating my opinion.)
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote:I think everyone is just so anti iggy they are trying too hard to find ways to put him down.
Trying too hard? I could see someone saying that this approach is "too easy" but it's not like anyone's reaching here. The guy looks FUCKTARDED. God dealt him the bitchtits and the funky eyeball but he's choosing to draw attention to himself by dressing like a dipshit. Now I'm not supposed to notice that he looks like a dipshit? Come on.

As far as his music goes, it's laughably bad and the comments here are a drop in the bucket compared to the number of comments he's made on the same music, saying that it's "not bad" or in some cases "pretty good." Pointing out that these songs make Jandek look like Brian Wilson isn't going out into left field. If anything, it's saying the sky is blue and Mick Mars has a bad back.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I don't really feel the overwhelming urge to rip on him based on his band's songs and pics.

I think they look silly and I don't like the songs, but he was atleast trying to present some kind of an image rather than just going up on stage in jeans and a shirt.

You're right, in one video he's actually wearing pajamas!
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead

deathcurse wrote:
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote:I think everyone is just so anti iggy they are trying too hard to find ways to put him down.
Trying too hard? I could see someone saying that this approach is "too easy" but it's not like anyone's reaching here. The guy looks FUCKTARDED. God dealt him the bitchtits and the funky eyeball but he's choosing to draw attention to himself by dressing like a dipshit. Now I'm not supposed to notice that he looks like a dipshit? Come on.

As far as his music goes, it's laughably bad and the comments here are a drop in the bucket compared to the number of comments he's made on the same music, saying that it's "not bad" or in some cases "pretty good." Pointing out that these songs make Jandek look like Brian Wilson isn't going out into left field. If anything, it's saying the sky is blue and Mick Mars has a bad back.
I'm not saying it doesn't deserve some shit, especially since he has dealt some before. I just think people are going over the top with the mocking on it. It's not the worse music ever, its not the dumbest stage clothes ever, and it really isn't the greatest pwnage ever. We already knew he looked goofy, we already heard his music.

His writings about the band are in depth and for us on the outside are pretty dumb, but I bet there are a few people that were actually fans of that crappy band that really dig what he wrote. Especially since they had a chick singer, I'm sure they had some fans. There are a lot of horny guys!
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote:His writings about the band are in depth and for us on the outside are pretty dumb, but I bet there are a few people that were actually fans of that crappy band that really dig what he wrote.
I'm a big fan of a couple of my friends' bands. I go to all their shows and buy their merch. If they wrote a big long spiel like the one back there, I wouldn't read it. I don't give a shit.

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote: Especially since they had a chick singer, I'm sure they had some fans. There are a lot of horny guys!
I don't know about you but when I see an attractive chick look stupid, I become embarrassed for her and lose all interest.

She's not even that hot and she looks like her pussy stinks.
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead

deathcurse wrote:
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote:His writings about the band are in depth and for us on the outside are pretty dumb, but I bet there are a few people that were actually fans of that crappy band that really dig what he wrote.
I'm a big fan of a couple of my friends' bands. I go to all their shows and buy their merch. If they wrote a big long spiel like the one back there, I wouldn't read it. I don't give a shit.

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote: Especially since they had a chick singer, I'm sure they had some fans. There are a lot of horny guys!
I don't know about you but when I see an attractive chick look stupid, I become embarrassed for her and lose all interest.

She's not even that hot and she looks like her pussy stinks.
I remember I saw a band called Amazing Grace open up for somebody. I can't remember who, but it was a national band. It must have been a band I really like because I got there early to get up close to the stage. It might have been Badlands on Voodoo Highway tour at Bogarts in Cincinnati. Damn I can't remember, I am old.

Anyway, they had a chick singer. They sounded horrible. She was ugly with big buck teeth. Standing right next to us was some guy with a huge dorky mullet. Me and my friends thought he was either really drunk or retarded, but he had with him posters and 8x10's of this chick and he kept holding them up for her to see the whole show. He kept wanting to high 5 her. He was very creepy, almost stalker creepy.

Anyway, my point is, every band has fans, no matter how much they suck, and there are some weird guys out there that will be fall for pussy on stage, no matter what it looks or smells like.

The funniest thing about the show was, when they were done, the drummer threw his sticks out in the crowd. The hit the floor and no one picked them up. After about 5 minutes or so, I picked them up. I still have no idea why!
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead

enter your username wrote:
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I don't really feel the overwhelming urge to rip on him based on his band's songs and pics.
You need to check out this video then:

Duct Tape Pussy - Burning Down the House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAWz-TB7R5I

still not feeling it. Actually, that was kinda lame. Sorry.
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

And the songs, aint my thing, but he was playing out.
I have been trying for quite a while to get a band going and they all keep falling apart before making it to the stage. I am to the point where I would almost play any shit thing just to get out and play, which is what I love to do.

I'm not going to knock a guy for playing out no matter what I think of the music.
I think everyone is just so anti iggy they are trying too hard to find ways to put him down.
How is this any different than Steve Summers, Jani Lane, Bret Michaels, Paul Stanley, Vince Neil or any other musician who's out there playing? They get their asses ripped on everyday on Sludge from their looks to their vocals.

Hell Sludge even has a section called "Exposed" that makes fun of everyone from Alice In Chains to Pantera to Sebastian Bach.

He's evidently proud of his accomplishments with his multi paragraphed bios on his many unsigned bands like his own little Behind The Music.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza.

What dude doesn't want to rock out to some campfire sing-a-longs? Spice that shit up. IggyWillBeComing'RoundTheMountainsItself.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Fat_Elvis wrote:Wonder why he kept all these pics/videos secret?
Does this make you wonder?

Turns out the wobbly eye myth was true after all

:lol:

Anyway, that song by "The dude loves", *a little while*, sounds a lot like early goo goo dolls - it's actually not that bad, I kinda like it.

As for duct tape pussy, their little song "liza" is better than anything made by lame bands like dokken or tora tora.

Why he posted garbage like henry's hommage instead of this beats me... :|

Either way, he'll be back.

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

LeatherSnake wrote:The gang bang continues...

As do the stupid alts.
Sinderella
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sinderella »

Duct Tape Pussy? Really, I mean I......wow.

Post by Hungwell »

MickeyG wrote:Jeez, Iggy's been in more bands than DJ Ashba.
Yeah, how can ya not love how Melty says,

"I was in Booga Booga, Wifebeater, Hesher, Ambulance Drunk, Duct Tape Pussy, and A Light So Dark. Ed was in Booga Booga, Wifebeater, Hesher, Ambulance Drunk, Duct Tape Pussy, and A Light So Dark. Paul was in Booga Booga, Wifebeater, Hesher, Ambulance Drunk, Duct Tape Pussy, and A Light So Dark."

The same exact dopes are in every "group". :lol:
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

LeatherSnake wrote:
enter your username wrote:
LeatherSnake wrote: I am an anonymous ass-hat who spends hours on here talking about how OTHERS spend hours on here-and I am too stupid to see the hypocrisy.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I may be signed IN for hours a day, as leave my computer on, but Im not posting every 5 minutes like these turds.

Yes, I called him on it...cause it's about time someone did.

Sorry, assface, but you are automatically logged off when you don't click on something to keep from being timed out. YOU have been logged on for the past 16 hours straight. Posting is the only reason to log on. The fact that you and Melty are logged on between 16 to 20 hours a day while NOT posting is fucking hysterical.

I post and move on. I'm only on for a total of an hour a day and that's cause I'm busy deletin' pron.

Don't hate just cause you have yet to make Fail Private.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

LeatherSnake wrote:Really? So I was posting and browsing while I was out all day and my lap top was at home?

AMAZING!

That would be sorta cool were it true, but it's not.

You're lying.

Spin again.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

LeatherSnake wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
LeatherSnake wrote:Really? So I was posting and browsing while I was out all day and my lap top was at home?

AMAZING!

That would be sorta cool were it true, but it's not.

You're lying.

Spin again.

Ok, please show me what I posted in those 16 hours....I'll wait.

I get up in the morning, turn my lap-top on, check my e-mail, and open Facebook. Sometimes I open this to browse/post...then I leave all open all day while I go out and live my life.

THIS makes me a no-life Sludge addict like you?

No, it makes you a liar. You have been logged on constantly and lurking since at least 8am Pacific Time.

The fact that you need me to explain this to you makes you stupid.

Thanks for playing.