Poll...rate my looks

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Is Cliffy cool lookin'?

Yes, just like his dad
16%
No, what does his wife see in him?
52%
I'm a dude and dudes don't rate other dudes
32%

Total votes: 117
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Re: Poll...rate my looks

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Running is for skinny people.

Fuck that shit.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Running is for skinny people.

Fuck that shit.
True, that! And by the way, I'm willing to bet my arse and left nut you're not a fat beached whale.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Shhhhhh...you'll ruin the fantasy.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Running is for skinny people.

Fuck that shit.
Untrue.

I'm 120 pounds and I don't think I've ran in about 6 or 7 years.
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

mm this thread is really boring since three pages ago :?

Please edit the thread title and put "was Guns N' Roses a hairband?"

Best regards,
the Sexx
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

grishnak boss wrote:He's actually decent when he's lisping about music - the drum track he made for some iggy contest was cool.....
I'd like to hear that, anybody has the mp3?
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

The lisping or the drum track?
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Pretty Dead Boy wrote:
Cliffenstein wrote:
Kockstar wrote:What would you do if i came up and just ripped your scarf off of you??
Irrelevant,...internet tough guys aren't tough in real life.
I've seen homeboy fuck some shit up. You wouldn't stand a chance, DJDrugABitch.
Yeah, he put a beatdown on that Mormon Church. Never stood a chance.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Luminiferous wrote:The lisping or the drum track?
:lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Kick ass looking.
NSpen1

Post by NSpen1 »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Kick ass looking.
Are you sure you're not gay, Zombie? :P
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

I am Very straight. Ask itwalksboyfriend his opinion on the guy and you will get something raunchy. :lol:
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Dude, seriously, do you ever not post something that people can use to stomp you into the ground??
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Yes I contribute a lot to discussions. You want to remember the negative shit.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

What do you contribute? The fact that your beautiful hair is sandy blonde? The fact that you cherish a lot of women and that you're very heterosexual? What about that this fruit cake, a guy mind you, is "kick ass" looking?

Who says that shit? Seriously, you just said that another dude is kick ass looking. You just made Rav Sputnik look like Steve McQueen.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

I will discuss music and movies and other topics. Get past all that other stuff.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

You got the wrong person and besides I am not gay. What other people do in the privacy of their home is their business.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Yes I contribute a lot to discussions. You want to remember the negative shit.
Here are some of his contributions:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
SEAN X wrote:Saw this tour in early '89 in Huntsville.

POISON put on a entertaining show, a fun show nut musically-as expected-TESLA destroyed POISON.
CC Deville's 20 minute guitar solos on both electric and acoustic guitars hurt the show big time.
psyberdelic wrote:No-frills jeans and t-shirt.

Mastodon wails.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:If Lester Bangs was alive today and on that committe it would turn into a shitstorm and many of those bands would probably be in the hall of fame.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Not bad at all.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Badass footage.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Adam Clayton fucking owns Bobby Dall!
Fletch wrote:Ronnie gets the ultimatum and Keith has ingested every drug know to man.

Bring back Mick Taylor or bring in Waddy.
Agreed.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:cool stuff.
Riveting stuff.
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Punk wrote:What do you contribute? The fact that your beautiful hair is sandy blonde? The fact that you cherish a lot of women and that you're very heterosexual? What about that this fruit cake, a guy mind you, is "kick ass" looking?

Who says that shit? Seriously, you just said that another dude is kick ass looking. You just made Rav Sputnik look like Steve McQueen.
I object to being called a fruit cake. I started this thread as a joke to goad a few people with.

Carry on...
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Joeboy wrote:It's a good thing that nobody gives a sh*t about you anymore.

I would hate to see you embarass yourself with having to use sarcasm to prove to us that you still have a heartbeat.
Yeah, Joe...they all care about you! And...sniff, sniff, I'm just so upset that the sludgers "don't care" about me. Being that...well, you know...the majority of 'em don't care about anyone.

Oh wait, lemme guess...you think these "people" are your friends and this board is your hangout spot. Haha...well, do continue with that.

later...Cliffy
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Hey! I care about you, Cliffy.

You're just the type of poster that Metal Sludge needs!. You're obviously brilliant and side-splittingly hilarious, not to mention a fucking AMAZING guitar player who actually WORKS IN THE INDUSTRY!!! Seriously, no one else around here can say that.

And good looking? Whoooboy! My middle finger has a massive cramp thanks to all those hawt photos you've posted. I don't believe for a minute that a hard-bodied, sex machine like you is creeping up on 40. Maybe 29, but not a year older!

And if all of that wasn't enough, you've gone and married a stunning, slack-jawed teenager with an IQ that hovers somewhere around spinach casserole. Dude! That's so fuckin' rock and roll! Praise Jesus and hallelujah! The only thing that could make you cooler was if her dad owned a liquor store, right?

Anyway, I've sent a PM to the mod explaining all of your unbelievable qualities and recommending that they just hand this entire board over to you right now, as there never has been and never will be another poster to rival your fantastical greatness. Let's keep our fingers crossed, boss!
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

MitziDupree wrote:Hey! I care about you, Cliffy.

You're just the type of poster that Metal Sludge needs!. You're obviously brilliant and side-splittingly hilarious, not to mention a fucking AMAZING guitar player who actually WORKS IN THE INDUSTRY!!! Seriously, no one else around here can say that.

And good looking? Whoooboy! My middle finger has a massive cramp thanks to all those hawt photos you've posted. I don't believe for a minute that a hard-bodied, sex machine like you is creeping up on 40. Maybe 29, but not a year older!

And if all of that wasn't enough, you've gone and married a stunning, slack-jawed teenager with an IQ that hovers somewhere around spinach casserole. Dude! That's so fuckin' rock and roll! Praise Jesus and hallelujah! The only thing that could make you cooler was if her dad owned a liquor store, right?

Anyway, I've sent a PM to the mod explaining all of your unbelievable qualities and recommending that they just hand this entire board over to you right now, as there never has been and never will be another poster to rival your fantastical greatness. Let's keep our fingers crossed, boss!
Careful, there, Ms Dupree...you just might get yourself banned writing the admins about such nonsense.

FYI, my wife is 24 and I'm not creeping up on 40, I am 40.

later...Cliffy
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Cliffenstein wrote:Careful, there, Ms Dupree...you just might get yourself banned writing the admins about such nonsense.

FYI, my wife is 24 and I'm not creeping up on 40, I am 40.

later...Cliffy
OMGZ!!! See? Already 40! It's just almost too incredible to believe. I'll let the 24 year-old wife thing slide, as it's much more rock and roll to imagine you married to a 19 year old! I did nail it on the spinach casserole thing, though, didn't I? LMAO.

Cliffy, you're like a breath of fresh air around here. I, for one, am willing to risk a banning to get you the respect you deserve. I hope you'll consider me for your First Lieutenant when you take the reins.

I've shared your pictures with the gals on my Field Hockey team, and they're clamoring for more. Where is the best place you'd recommend for me to send them to see more of the Cliff? Also, they're begging to know if you'll be on tour any time soon, and if you have any merchandise available (generally XL or XXL t-shirts are best for the girls). Can't wait to learn more!

Your Pal,

Mitzi
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

No, you didn't nail it with the low IQ. I'm just not interested enough to remark on every attempt you make to sling that ol' sludgehammer around.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

I dunno, Cliff! I'd say you seem pretty interested in any remark that concerns you.

But don't worry. That's the mark of a true leader. A Sludge Leader. You need to stay on top of your troops, and we all understand the value of intel.

Forget those kids that call you cripplingly insecure! You and I know otherwise. You don't base your relevance or value on the physical appearance of yourself or your "wife." All of these pictures and assertations are just the icing on the cake of your wonderfulness. Your musicality. Your professionalism. Your shredtasticness.

Repeat after me, Cliffy: "Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!"

Still waiting to learn where to get those XXL t-shirts!

Your First Lieutenant,

Mitzi
Kristi Vicious wrote:
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Is this what the Brits call "taking the piss"? :D
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Scaryhead

Post by Scaryhead »

It's called...

Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

I gotta laugh just about every time I read something akin to "you just got pwned!" on this board. It comes across like someone's dad sayin', "that's dope!" in the 90s.
Scaryhead

Post by Scaryhead »

I gotta laugh when some fruit cake in a scarf rocking a 70's era Stones shag over a receding hair line comes across as more of a crybaby teenage scene girl in a Brokencyde video than the obvious mid-life crisis in drainpipe trousers and Maybelline serioqueer he really is.

But since you've chosen the category "Things An Embarrassing Dad From The 90's Would Do" for $200, now you know how your trophy trout wife must have felt as a child of ten when some 28 year old ponce in a bolo tie and Creepers tried to impress her with his Steinhaus remastered versions of Peaches and Mmm-Mmm-Mmm-Mmm.

Keep combing what thinning hair you have left forward, Alopecia Ramone. You've quickly secured your spot as second biggest douche on the board right behind Itwalks. If either of you cared any less about what people said about you, you'd put these three guys out of work.

Consider thyself taken possession of.
Cliffenstein

Post by Cliffenstein »

Scaryhead wrote:I gotta laugh when some fruit cake in a scarf rocking a 70's era Stones shag over a receding hair line comes across as more of a crybaby teenage scene girl in a Brokencyde video than the obvious mid-life crisis in drainpipe trousers and Maybelline serioqueer he really is.

But since you've chosen the category "Things An Embarrassing Dad From The 90's Would Do" for $200, now you know how your trophy trout wife must have felt as a child of ten when some 28 year old ponce in a bolo tie and Creepers tried to impress her with his Steinhaus remastered versions of Peaches and Mmm-Mmm-Mmm-Mmm.

Keep combing what thinning hair you have left forward, Alopecia Ramone. You've quickly secured your spot as second biggest douche on the board right behind Itwalks. If either of you cared any less about what people said about you, you'd put these three guys out of work.

Awww...look at widdle scareypants gettin' all riled up. How cute!
Last edited by Cliffenstein on Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.