Poizond13 says "You're Gay".

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Poizond13 says "You're Gay".

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

POIZOWND!!!!
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

:lol: that made my day
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Luminiferous wrote:Image

Your obsession is on full display now, though I'm sure no one will call you out for your repeated use of "gay insults." That's only a foul when I use them.

But really, I'm glad to see you are taking your obsession to a new level. I don't even want to know how much time you spent on that, but at least it was time spent being productive, right?
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7 wrote::lol: that made my day
Not surprising that something you read on an internet message board could "make your day." You and letusprey really were meant for each other. Next he will introduce you to fall out boy, and you'll fall in love with them too.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:
justinjc7 wrote:and off he goes to hide away
He's jerkin' it to the picture of him and Bret for a little while.
There go the gay jokes again. Pot. Kettle.

justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

poizond13 wrote:
Not surprising that something you read on an internet message board could "make your day." You and letusprey really were meant for each other. Next he will introduce you to fall out boy, and you'll fall in love with them too.
its an expression jack ass, ur the one with 1700 posts not me. and no offense to letusprey bt i will never listen to fall out boy
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
no offense to letusprey bt i will never listen to fall out boy
Aww, look at that, he doesn't want to offend his boyfriend. How cute. Hey, check out the new thread I started regarding you and your bitch boy. :lol:

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote: Lazy eye? I don't know what that even is, but I have no problems with my eyes, and have 20/20 vision.
cantstopthemusic wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:Image
poizond13 wrote:And where are these BLUE letters you were referring to? Because to me, they look red. :lol:
Where are these "red letters" you're referring to?
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:
justinjc7 wrote:
are u seriously that fucking stupid? i have braces on in that pic, and they are now off. and the short bus joke never gets old, bt im pretty sure im way smarter than you, not bragging but i graduated in the top 3 percent in a class of 700 and i now go to one of the top business schools in the country so the short bus joke doesnt really apply. and now that i just saw a pic of you i can not take any of ur insults seriously. u of all people have no room to insult anyone on looks, wat a fuckin joke. it must suck to have to live the first 35 years of ur life as a virgin
No response? Though so, bitch boy.
Funny you ask that of someone else after dodging my post.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

thejuggernaut wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
justinjc7 wrote:
are u seriously that fucking stupid? i have braces on in that pic, and they are now off. and the short bus joke never gets old, bt im pretty sure im way smarter than you, not bragging but i graduated in the top 3 percent in a class of 700 and i now go to one of the top business schools in the country so the short bus joke doesnt really apply. and now that i just saw a pic of you i can not take any of ur insults seriously. u of all people have no room to insult anyone on looks, wat a fuckin joke. it must suck to have to live the first 35 years of ur life as a virgin
There was nothing to respond to, just more trolling on your part.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

thejuggernaut wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

[/size][/b]
Thanks for posting a pic of my amazing car for all to see.

Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Post by Fender_baller »

poizond13 wrote: a water bottle is actually more dangerous than a stick.
Image Image
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Fender_baller wrote:
poizond13 wrote: a water bottle is actually more dangerous than a stick.
Look at this genius. Since you seem to have a comprehensive database of every single one of my posts, can you tell me what I posted about back on March 11, 2005? I really would like to know.

LOL. Obsess much?

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

poizondumb13 finds it amazing that someone might remember THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER POSTED. :lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

I'm sure it had something to do with poison and how much he likes sparklers.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:

Your obsession is on full display now, though I'm sure no one will call you out for your repeated use of "gay insults." That's only a foul when I use them.

But really, I'm glad to see you are taking your obsession to a new level. I don't even want to know how much time you spent on that, but at least it was time spent being productive, right?
I am a million light years behind you in the gay jokes category Chuckles.. They are ALL you have. You probably keep Google "Gay jokes to use in flamewars" open in another tab when posting on here.
(And those little pictures took less than 3 minutes--several months ago--when I first posted them..Just enough time I'd dedicate to someone who's pretty much in the top 5 of the laughing stock of Metal Sludge)

There's a difference between obsession and poking fun of you, dork. Maybe someday you'll learn the definition of obsession, along with JAM PACKED and the word majority. Funny though considering your obsession with gay jokes in the majority of your posts on here lately has JAM PACKED your post count.

But remember, every time to respond to my posts just keep repeating "I don't care about his opinion! I DON'T care about his opinion!!"
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Thanks for posting a pic of my father's amazing car for all to see.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
I have no response, just more trolling on my part.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

I keep telling myself "this has gotta be an act."

And dude, if you've really spent years here just to drive people up a wall, then kudos to you. I know you wouldn't admit but if you've been able to pull this charade for that long, well then you're an awesome troll.

However.

If this is legitimately who you are as a person/poster/whatever, you're an absolute joke.
Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Post by Fender_baller »

Luminiferous wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

Jesus christ.

Looks kinda like Carrot-top, except he's the wonky-eyed fagbanger version.
Image Image
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Fender_baller wrote:
poizond13 wrote: Fall Out Boy + Avenged Sevenfold= you're a fucking homo. :lol:
poizond13 wrote: That's the gayest thing I've ever read.
poizond13 wrote: If cracking gay jokes makes you gay, then about 95% of the people who post here are actual homosexuals.
poizond13 wrote: Awwww, look at that, he's proud of his gayness! :lol:
poizond13 wrote: did you take your boyfriend's dick too deep down your throat? :lol: :lol:
poizond13 wrote: You calling ANYTHING gay is just completely laughable.
poizond13 wrote: Evidently this "letusprey" fag enjoys being grabbed and fondled by grown men. :lol:
poizond13 wrote:So tell me, Utahfagg, since it's your birthday, how many dicks will you suck tonight?
poizond13 wrote: How many dicks have you sucked in your 92 Ford Fiesta? I'm guessing A LOT! :lol:
poizond13 wrote: Everyone knows that you're the number 2 biggest homo on this website, behind your BF Utahfagg.
poizond13 wrote:Pretty fucking gay.
poizond13 wrote: You are definitely a homo.
It is as fucked up and funny as Rav Sputnik and SEXXX copouts about modern music.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Pill wrote:ColaZombie on Matthew Shepard:
"YEah he mouthed off and was a follower. He wasn't open about being a faggot back then because if he was he would have gotten beaten a lot earlier."

After being asked if he was happy Shepard was murdered:
"yeah in a way because it taught him a lesson. you follow pieces of shit you will pay like they did. he got his ass kicked and lost the fight."

STFU, ginger.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Wrong person.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

poizond13 wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:I don't think anyone's jerked it to that picture more than you, Pee13
Gay joke? I'm offended.

Piece of shit hypocrite.
Oddly, it could be taken as "narcissistic", to imply that you jerked it to a pic of yourself and Bert. Unless, of course, one was obsessed with homosexuality.

BTW, "gay jokes" are one thing. Simply calling someone homosexual repeatedly is neither "owning" them, nor making a joke, since, by definition...jokes are supposed to be funny.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

BAN HAMMER!!!

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

:D :D :D
uncle-remus
Headlining Clubs

Post by uncle-remus »

Best compilation since Rhino's box of 70's Soul.
Information is not Knowledge
Knowledge is not Wisdom
Wisdom is not Truth
Truth is not Beauty
Beauty is not Love
Love is not Music
MUSIC is the BEST - Frank Zappa (1979)
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

This is twice now I've agreed w/ Jake.

P13...listen, kid. You've *got* to be trolling. You write like an adult, yet you have this...this celebrity worship syndrome that can only be compared to a thirteen-year-old girl going apeshit over Lady GaGa.

I mean, this level of hero worship...especially over something so incredibly shitty as Poison, is seriously fucking disturbing. It isn't right.

There's something wrong with you.

Oh, and hey, queerbait, I've seen Juggernaut. He'd break you in half like an icicle.
Last edited by Son_of_Sam_I_Am on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

Earthquakes, terrorists, the Gulf full of oil, Palin/Bachmann 2012, yet through it all, P13 flails futilely against Metal Sludge ridicule that he obviously cares nothing about.

In uncertain times it's comforting to know that some things never change.
Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

I don't really have anything to say on the subject.
I just like to follow Sammy & Nicko around.