Poizond13 says "You're Gay".

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Poizond13 says "You're Gay".

Post by Fender_baller »

poizond13 wrote: Fall Out Boy + Avenged Sevenfold= you're a fucking homo. :lol:
poizond13 wrote: That's the gayest thing I've ever read.
poizond13 wrote: If cracking gay jokes makes you gay, then about 95% of the people who post here are actual homosexuals.
poizond13 wrote: Awwww, look at that, he's proud of his gayness! :lol:
poizond13 wrote: did you take your boyfriend's dick too deep down your throat? :lol: :lol:
poizond13 wrote: You calling ANYTHING gay is just completely laughable.
poizond13 wrote: Evidently this "letusprey" fag enjoys being grabbed and fondled by grown men. :lol:
poizond13 wrote:So tell me, Utahfagg, since it's your birthday, how many dicks will you suck tonight?
poizond13 wrote: How many dicks have you sucked in your 92 Ford Fiesta? I'm guessing A LOT! :lol:
poizond13 wrote: Everyone knows that you're the number 2 biggest homo on this website, behind your BF Utahfagg.
poizond13 wrote:Pretty fucking gay.
poizond13 wrote: You are definitely a homo.
Image Image
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Re: Poizond13 says "You're Gay".

Post by JakeYonkel »

Honestly one of the most worthless people who post here, and there's some stiff competition. Total fanboy waste.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Having him call me gay is honestly a compliment. If he actually liked me and thought I was a good poster, I'd be a lot more pissed off. My favorite part was how he actually thought I was having a meltdown. There is no way he's completely sane or doesn't suffer from some type of mental retardation.
LetUsPrey wrote: How is that walking away with my tail between my legs?

Your insults that you hurl at me are all based on complete fiction. They have literally nothing to do with absolutely anything pertaining to reality. You way of ''owning'' people is just by calling them gay over and over again and claiming that they have no friends.

I know myself better than you do, Pee13. I know that I'm not gay (so feel free to quote this and change it to ''I know that i'm gay'' and then giggle to yourself), I know that I have a great group of friends (feel free to change this to ''I have no friends!'' and giggle to yourself''), and I know that you know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about. So what am I supposed to say to you? it's seriously like arguing with a retard. It's pointless, and it's not even fun anymore.

So go ahead, call me gay. Call me a bitch. Tell me I have no friends. And giggle to yourself, and honestly tell yourself that people on this board like you and actually think your posts are funny. Live in your nice little fictional world. It's clear you're having a blast, so good for you brother.
poizond13 wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote::lol:

Sorry Pee13, but if you honestly thought that was the beginning of a meltdown your sorely mistaken.
letusprey wrote:Moving on.
:lol:

Commence meltdown.
Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Post by Fender_baller »

LetUsPrey wrote:I know that I'm not gay (so feel free to quote this and change it to ''I know that i'm gay'' and then giggle to yourself), I know that I have a great group of friends (feel free to change this to ''I have no friends!'' and giggle to yourself'')

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

I mean, I could be wrong here, but did ANYTHING in my post point to me actually melting down? :lol:

I answer one way to the kid and he just changes what I says so that I'm calling myself gay, I answer another way to the kid and he just says I'm melting down. It really is like arguing with a retard.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

That kid's dumb as shit and a little crazy to boot.

It amazes me that someone could be a fan of Poison and have NO SENSE OF HUMOR WHATSOEVER. For a guy who likes fun-loving music, he's the most miserable sonofabitch in the world.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

deathcurse wrote:That kid's dumb as shit and a little crazy to boot.

It amazes me that someone could be a fan of Poison and have NO SENSE OF HUMOR WHATSOEVER. For a guy who likes fun-loving music, he's the most miserable sonofabitch in the world.
The only thing he laughs at is his own stupid jokes.

I seriously think he must have some sort of mental health problem. it seems like he really, truly believes that everyone agrees with every word he says and everyone feels the same way he feels. The way he says he ''owns'' people after just calling them gay for post after post is just pathetic. There's something wrong with him, there's gotta be.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

LetUsPrey wrote:There's something wrong with him, there's gotta be.
He likes Poison, of course there's something wrong with him.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

poizond13 wrote:
justinjc7 wrote:no bt according to let us preys last.fm page, he does.

I knew there was something strange about that guy. And by "strange," I mean "gay."

EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Swear to god it's the same shit everytime

And now he's got that weird little glow worm kid on his side. What a team
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Good to see my fan club is expanding. Thanks for the thread, fender baller.

Regarding my gay jokes, they are par for the course here. How long have you people been posting here? Am I the first one to use gay jokes? Did I invent them? However, I am pretty surprised that the people who the jokes are directed at don't find them funny. That one is just puzzling. :roll:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

poizond13 wrote:Good to see my fan club is expanding. Thanks for the thread, fender baller.

Regarding my gay jokes, they are par for the course here. How long have you people been posting here? Am I the first one to use gay jokes? Did I invent them? However, I am pretty surprised that the people who the jokes are directed at don't find them funny. That one is just puzzling. :roll:
No, but you're the only one who uses them as you're only defense in any argument that you ever get in on here.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Pee13 and justingloworm are an absolute dream team. I'm glad they found eachother.

Watch out everyone, these ownmeisters are ready to take this board by storm.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Good to see my fan club is expanding. Thanks for the thread, fender baller.

No, but you're the only one who uses them as you're only defense in any argument that you ever get in on here.
If i'm not mistaken, you made some crack earlier today about me sucking on balls or something to that effect. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :roll: You are a complete tool. Anyone who listens to fall out boy can fuck off and die for all I care.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

poizond13 wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:

If i'm not mistaken, you made some crack earlier today about me sucking on balls or something to that effect. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :roll: You are a complete tool. Anyone who listens to fall out boy can fuck off and die for all I care.
I'd like to have a witty comeback, but I don't think I was actually the one to make that ''sucking on balls'' remark. I apologize.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:
I'd like to have a witty comeback, but I don't think I was actually the one to make that ''sucking on balls'' remark. I apologize.
Your'e right. Here's the correct quote:
letusprey wrote:Does he ever? Unless he's praising the amount of pyro at a Poison show or talking about how bad he wants to suck Bret Michaels cock, he's useless.
WOW. I would never have expected this from someone who takes offense at gay jokes. Stupid fuck.

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

poizond13 wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:
letusprey wrote:Does he ever? Unless he's praising the amount of pyro at a Poison show or talking about how bad he wants to suck Bret Michaels cock, he's useless.
WOW. I would never have expected this from someone who takes offense at gay jokes. Stupid fuck.
Oh, if you mentioned COCK, then yes, that was me.

And if you noticed, I said that you're the only one who uses it as your ONLY defense. If you threw it in every now and then, no one would rag on you. It's the fact that you never actually rag on people for actual solid facts, you just call them gay over and over again. It just makes you seem really bad at flaming.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:
Oh, if you mentioned COCK, then yes, that was me.

And if you noticed, I said that you're the only one who uses it as your ONLY defense. If you threw it in every now and then, no one would rag on you. It's the fact that you never actually rag on people for actual solid facts, you just call them gay over and over again. It just makes you seem really bad at flaming.
Solid facts? :lol: :lol: Dude, before last weekend I had never even heard of you. I don't have your personal file in front of me, so I'm sorry if I didn't come out busting facts about your life. I saw several pictures and your last fm page, and that was more than enough to convince me that you are without a doubt a homosexual.

Now what are these "solid facts" that you have been using against me?

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:Am I the first one to use gay jokes?
No. But you've used them more than Idiamindada uses a bottle of baby oil and Haley Graul picture.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Luminiferous wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Am I the first one to use gay jokes?
No. But you've used them more than Idiamindada uses a bottle of baby oil and Haley Graul picture.
The obsession continues.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:My failure continues.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Luminiferous wrote:
Newsflash: I don't care about your opinion.
The obsession continues.

Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Post by Fender_baller »

poizond13 wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Image Image
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

pee13 is the biggest polesmoker on this site.

Bar none.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

haha nooo no no i am no way on a team with him. no thanks
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Arguing with pee13 is like playing whac-a-mole, all you're trying to do is see how many wallops you can get in before he crawls back into his hole.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

justinjc7 wrote:

That's what i like to hear

You guys, i may have ragged on our little buddy Justin here, but he's a good kid. I take back anything I said about him

pee13's all by himself yet again :lol:
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

haha well thank you sir, hope u get out tomorow
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

UtahRatt wrote:Arguing with pee13 is like playing whac-a-mole, all you're trying to do is see how many wallops you can get in before he crawls back into his asshole.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:
justinjc7 wrote:

That's what i like to hear

You guys, i may have ragged on our little buddy Justin here, but he's a good kid. I take back anything I said about him

pee13's all by himself yet again :lol:
How cute, you guys make a good couple. I didn't want to say anything because I felt bad, but the kid looks almost as retarded as you do. Heck, in 5 years he'll probably be listening to fall out boy and mcr too.