Poizond13 says "You're Gay".

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Re: Poizond13 says "You're Gay".

Post by RichHolt »

Fender_baller wrote:
poizond13 wrote: Fall Out Boy + Avenged Sevenfold= you're a fucking homo. :lol:
poizond13 wrote: That's the gayest thing I've ever read.
poizond13 wrote: If cracking gay jokes makes you gay, then about 95% of the people who post here are actual homosexuals.
poizond13 wrote: Awwww, look at that, he's proud of his gayness! :lol:
poizond13 wrote: did you take your boyfriend's dick too deep down your throat? :lol: :lol:
poizond13 wrote: You calling ANYTHING gay is just completely laughable.
poizond13 wrote: Evidently this "letusprey" fag enjoys being grabbed and fondled by grown men. :lol:
poizond13 wrote:So tell me, Utahfagg, since it's your birthday, how many dicks will you suck tonight?
poizond13 wrote: How many dicks have you sucked in your 92 Ford Fiesta? I'm guessing A LOT! :lol:
poizond13 wrote: Everyone knows that you're the number 2 biggest homo on this website, behind your BF Utahfagg.
poizond13 wrote:Pretty fucking gay.
poizond13 wrote: You are definitely a homo.
WOW. you all hate me... but even i think he is the gayest of all gays lookin at his posts. jesuz.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

RICH HOLT!!!!!

I don't care what I said about him before, he's gotta be one of my new favorite posters :lol:
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

P13 is gayer than RuPaul, Richard Simmons and A Keg Of Beer having a threesome.
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

LetUsPrey wrote:RICH HOLT!!!!!

I don't care what I said about him before, he's gotta be one of my new favorite posters :lol:
LOL thanks. and yeah you kicked poizond13's little quarter-inch dick in that fight. he is obsessed with gay so much. maybe he is 'experimenting' with is sexuality?
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:How cute, you guys make a good couple. I didn't want to say anything because I felt bad, but the kid looks almost as retarded as you do. Heck, in 5 years he'll probably be listening to fall out boy and mcr too.
Is the beer pong player with the lazy eye really mocking what other people look like ?

A red head with a lazy eye - life just doesn't get much worse for someone.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

wow i didnt even notice that comment. does anyone have a picture of this jack off?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Tombstone wrote:
poizond13 wrote:How cute, you guys make a good couple. I didn't want to say anything because I felt bad, but the kid looks almost as retarded as you do. Heck, in 5 years he'll probably be listening to fall out boy and mcr too.
Is the beer pong player with the lazy eye really mocking what other people look like ?

Is the troll who refuses to post his own pic really mocking what other people look like?

Look at this little bitch. Your comments don't bother me because they aren't true. Red hair? LOL. I have dark brown hair and have never dyed my hair to be any other color. Lazy eye? I don't know what that even is, but I have no problems with my eyes, and have 20/20 vision. Beer pong? Yes, I play beer pong on occasion at parties, not that you would know anything about that.

Post some pics of yourself and then we can see if you have any right to mock other's looks, troll.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7 wrote:wow i didnt even notice that comment. does anyone have a picture of this jack off?
Hey kid, is that actually you in your sig pic? You look like a 14 year old loser who just stepped off the short bus. Now granted, there is nothing you can do about the face, but can your family not afford braces?
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

P13 making friends again, I see.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

justinjc7 wrote:wow i didnt even notice that comment. does anyone have a picture of this jack off?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
I knew I could count on the president of my fan club to come through with this picture. He's been jacking off to it for over 5 years now. Quite impressive.

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

I don't think anyone's jerked it to that picture more than you, Pee13
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:I don't think anyone's jerked it to that picture more than you, Pee13
Gay joke? I'm offended.

Piece of shit hypocrite.

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

poizond13 wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:I don't think anyone's jerked it to that picture more than you, Pee13
Gay joke? I'm offended.

Piece of shit hypocrite.
poizond13 wrote:
Piss me off? :lol: Nope. Owning the shit out of you is great fun.

You seem a little pissed off there, fanboii.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

poizond13 wrote:
Hey kid, is that actually you in your sig pic? You look like a 14 year old loser who just stepped off the short bus. Now granted, there is nothing you can do about the face, but can your family not afford braces?
are u seriously that fucking stupid? i have braces on in that pic, and they are now off. and the short bus joke never gets old, bt im pretty sure im way smarter than you, not bragging but i graduated in the top 3 percent in a class of 700 and i now go to one of the top business schools in the country so the short bus joke doesnt really apply. and now that i just saw a pic of you i can not take any of ur insults seriously. u of all people have no room to insult anyone on looks, wat a fuckin joke. it must suck to have to live the first 35 years of ur life as a virgin
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Gay joke? I'm offended.

Piece of shit hypocrite.
poizond13 wrote:
Piss me off? :lol: Nope. Owning the shit out of you is great fun.

You seem a little pissed off there, fanboii.
Wrong again, boy. I'm getting a helluva laugh out of this. Your only defense is that I use too many gay jokes, on a board FILLED with them, yet you can't refrain from using them yourself. Pure comedy GOLD. Keep it going, son.

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

poizond13 wrote: Wrong again, boy. I'm getting a helluva laugh out of this. Your only defense is that I use too many gay jokes, on a board FILLED with them, yet you can't refrain from using them yourself. Pure comedy GOLD. Keep it going, son.
Read it again. I said it's ALL you have. Everyone else when making fun of you actually bases them on something, and most of everyone else that consistently owns you uses some other insult to make you start whining like a bitch. ALL you have to own people with is gay jokes, and its pathetic.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
The funniest part of that pic is that while Bret is throwing up the devil horns, P13 is making an "I love you" gesture. Take from that what you will.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
are u seriously that fucking stupid? i have braces on in that pic, and they are now off. and the short bus joke never gets old, bt im pretty sure im way smarter than you, not bragging but i graduated in the top 3 percent in a class of 700 and i now go to one of the top business schools in the country so the short bus joke doesnt really apply. and now that i just saw a pic of you i can not take any of ur insults seriously. u of all people have no room to insult anyone on looks, wat a fuckin joke. it must suck to have to live the first 35 years of ur life as a virgin
"one of the top business schools in the country"

That's funny, but no way I'm buying it. You write like a 12 year old special ed student. You're even dumber than you look, and you look pretty fucking dumb. Say what you want about me, but at least I'm not on the same team as someone who repeatedly disparaged and mocked me just a few days ago. :lol:

And lastly, the short bus joke never gets old, especially when it's true.

justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

justinjc7 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:
poizond13 wrote: Wrong again, boy. I'm getting a helluva laugh out of this. Your only defense is that I use too many gay jokes, on a board FILLED with them, yet you can't refrain from using them yourself. Pure comedy GOLD. Keep it going, son.
Read it again. I said it's ALL you have. Everyone else when making fun of you actually bases them on something, and most of everyone else that consistently owns you uses some other insult to make you start whining like a bitch. ALL you have to own people with is gay jokes, and its pathetic.
And what would these facts be that people state about me? I find this funny, considering there is no one on this board that knows anything about me in real life. All I see from you is a little bitch who complains about gay jokes being used when the VAST majority of insults on this board are gay jokes. This tells me you have nothing else to say when being OWNED by me over and over again. You have nothing original to come up with. All you do is whine like the little bed ridden twat that you are. I win. You lose. Game over.

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:
Tombstone wrote:

Is the troll who refuses to post his own pic really mocking what other people look like?

Look at this little bitch. Your comments don't bother me because they aren't true. Red hair? LOL. I have dark brown hair and have never dyed my hair to be any other color. Lazy eye? I don't know what that even is, but I have no problems with my eyes, and have 20/20 vision. Beer pong? Yes, I play beer pong on occasion at parties, not that you would know anything about that.

Post some pics of yourself and then we can see if you have any right to mock other's looks, troll.
For a guy who loves to call other people faggots, you sure do have a hard on for seeing some guys pics.

Do us a favor champ, explain what this means > "Beer pong? Yes, I play beer pong on occasion at parties, not that you would know anything about that. "

I am assuming you meant that as some sort of insult, although I am not sure how someone who plays alcohol chugging games can wrap his head around the notion that people who DON'T pollute their bodies are mockable.

Good job, pipe cleaners. Lift a weight once in a while - your parents are probably tired of smelling your colon.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7 wrote:
[/quote]

No response? Though so, bitch boy.

LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

poizond13 wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:
And what would these facts be that people state about me? I find this funny, considering there is no one on this board that knows anything about me in real life. All I see from you is a little bitch who complains about gay jokes being used when the VAST majority of insults on this board are gay jokes. This tells me you have nothing else to say when being OWNED by me over and over again. You have nothing original to come up with. All you do is whine like the little bed ridden twat that you are. I win. You lose. Game over.
:lol:

Your mentality is frightening! What makes you think you win? Have you not noticed that EVERYBODY on this board is against you and openly states that you're the one consistently getting owned?
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

poizond13 wrote:
justinjc7 wrote:
No response? Though so, bitch boy.[/quote]

no response? and im the bitch boy? i guess i was right when people told me to stay away from u
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

and off he goes to hide away
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

justinjc7 wrote:and off he goes to hide away
He's jerkin' it to the picture of him and Bret for a little while.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

would not doubt it
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »