Prepare yourselves

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Punk
Headlining Clubs

Prepare yourselves

Post by Punk »

Seeing Hatas overrun with P13, Fender Baller, justinlc7, and letusprey has led me to believe the end is near. It's like they're the Four Retards of the Apocalypse and shit.

Whatever happened to the rest of the mouth breathing mongs that used to inhabit this place? The collective menstruation gushing from their 4 fuckholes could put the local blood drive out of business.
Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Re: Prepare yourselves

Post by Fender_baller »

Punk wrote:Seeing Hatas overrun with P13, Fender Baller, justinlc7, and letusprey has led me to believe the end is near. It's like they're the Four Retards of the Apocalypse and shit.

Whatever happened to the rest of the mouth breathing mongs that used to inhabit this place? The collective menstruation gushing from their 4 fuckholes could put the local blood drive out of business.
What a punk you are... :roll:

Hate on this, bitch. You're a fucking joke. No one gives a shit about you, and your mom wishes she swallowed the load you came out of.

Have a nice Tuesday, anus.
Image Image
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

I like how i'm included in this even though it was because two people made threads about me specifically.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Excrement.....We're surrounded.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

LMBIH @ the douche using the "you're a load your mom should've swallowed!!1" attempted flame...that's exactly 4 steps behind the Bret blower calling everyone gay, but only 1 step behind "you live with your parents!". With continued assbadgery, you'll be able to achieve star status in no time.

Try something else
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

I have no ''flames'' back or anything like that, I've just been on here a lot cus there was 2 threads made about me.

It is pretty foolish, I'll readily admit.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

LetUsPrey wrote:I have no ''flames'' back or anything like that, I've just been on here a lot cus there was 2 threads made about me.

It is pretty foolish, I'll readily admit.
Those threads were started about you though, because you've been blowing your suck all over the other boards.
ElectricEye90
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ElectricEye90 »

Punk wrote:LMBIH
I give up! What the fuck does this mean? Don't tell me to google it, cause I've tried and nothing shows up.
Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Post by Fender_baller »

Punk wrote:assbadgery
Mitzi Dupree wrote: "ery" It was clever for a bit, but it's becoming a played-out tool for the lazy flamer. A natural outcropping of the original flame of "faggotry," it's been beaten into the ground on Sludge. I don't care in what format you incorporate it, it's no longer fresh, clever or creative.

This particularly includes "douchebaggery," as well as "asshattery," "cock suckery," "ass felchery," or any other permutation.
Sounds like you're the one who isn't fresh, clever or creative.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Try again, ass mongler.
Image Image
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

why am i included in this? i was attacked first, u expect me to just sit around and not come back with something if someone else tries a poor attempt to insult me. and who the fuck r u? u complain about us hatin on each other with a thread that tries to hate on us. ???
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

ElectricEye90 wrote:
Punk wrote:LMBIH
I give up! What the fuck does this mean? Don't tell me to google it, cause I've tried and nothing shows up.
a) Let's Make Babies In Hell
b) Lol, Man Boobs I Have
c) Laugh My Bum In Half
d) Lick My Bum, It Hurts

Fender_baller wrote:
Punk wrote:assbadgery
Mitzi Dupree wrote: "ery" It was clever for a bit, but it's becoming a played-out tool for the lazy flamer. A natural outcropping of the original flame of "faggotry," it's been beaten into the ground on Sludge. I don't care in what format you incorporate it, it's no longer fresh, clever or creative.

This particularly includes "douchebaggery," as well as "asshattery," "cock suckery," "ass felchery," or any other permutation.
Sounds like you're the one who isn't fresh, clever or creative.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Try again, ass mongler.
Way to quote Saggi N'Free as an expert on fresh and creative, ballskid.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

justinjc7 wrote:why am i included in this? i was attacked first, u expect me to just sit around and not come back with something if someone else tries a poor attempt to insult me. and who the fuck r u? u complain about us hatin on each other with a thread that tries to hate on us. ???
ur text speak proves my point omg wtf lol
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

Punk wrote:
justinjc7 wrote:why am i included in this? i was attacked first, u expect me to just sit around and not come back with something if someone else tries a poor attempt to insult me. and who the fuck r u? u complain about us hatin on each other with a thread that tries to hate on us. ???
ur text speak proves my point omg wtf lol
omg wth, ihnc wtf u r talking about. unlike you, i didn't come hear to be a "mouth breathing mong", i came here to talk about music, but in the process someone created a thread trying to insult me so all I did was come back with something else. "mouth breathing"?? and im the dumb one??
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

justinjc7 wrote:i didn't come hear to be a "mouth breathing mong",
justinjc7 wrote: and im the dumb one??
If the extra chromosome fits...
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

**blinks eyes**
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

haha extra chromosome, that one never gets old. Im pretty sure i have a higher iq then you do so get a new insult as opposed to copying the same one everyone else has used
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

justinjc7 wrote:haha extra chromosome, that one never gets old. Im pretty sure i have a higher iq then you do so get a new insult as opposed to copying the same one everyone else has used
Keep showing off that high IQ with those unintelligible typing skills.

Why is those who claim to be geniuses type like 14-year-old girls?
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Watch out Pill, he's been known to brag about his high school class rank.

Mine, of course, was #2 out of 68,412.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Punk wrote:Watch out Pill, he's been known to brag about his high school class rank.

Second = First place loser!
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

Pill wrote:
justinjc7 wrote:haha extra chromosome, that one never gets old. Im pretty sure i have a higher iq then you do so get a new insult as opposed to copying the same one everyone else has used

Im not showing off, Im just letting you know if your going to insult someone it helps if theres actually a basis too it. and i dont give a shit how i top on some worthless forum. If im typing for something that actually matters then Ill try but this is just a casual conversation so I dont see why anyone would give a fuck how someone types
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

Punk wrote:Watch out Pill, he's been known to brag about his high school class rank.

What number 2 ranked dumb shit? Cuz that would actually be believable
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

justinjc7 wrote:Im just letting you know if your going to insult someone it helps if theres actually a basis too it.
Let's see, you type this:
Punk thinks:

I think:

Then you ask for a basis for our claim. I have nothing more to say except, "Thank you." I've been waiting for the opportune time to use that second image.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

What the fuck about that message makes me a retard? I came here to talk about music, so fuck this board. Some low lifes trying to insult me does not bother me at all, but I can't win so wat ever.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

justinjc7 wrote:
Pill wrote:

Im not showing off, Im just letting you know if your going to insult someone it helps if theres actually a basis too it. and i dont give a shit how i top on some worthless forum. If im typing for something that actually matters then Ill try but this is just a casual conversation so I dont see why anyone would give a fuck how someone types
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

justinjc7 wrote:

What number 2 ranked dumb shit? Cuz that would actually be believable
:|
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

"I'm smart as hell, but I don't know the difference between hear and here, and then and than. You have no basis to call me a retard! My BFF will come here and prove I'm smart BBQ DVD UHF LOL!"
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Yeah, well you were the #2-ranked dumb shit! You were, like.... so dumb that they thought it would be dumb to name you #1 dumb shit! so fuk u!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

wat ever