Killer666 or Tommy2Tone

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Killer666 or Tommy2Tone

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote: You mean the same "kiddie pool" thread that you found interesting enough to not only read, but post on?
P13 got on his big wheel and decided to take it for a spin in traffic, of course I was going to read that shit. As far as posting a response...why should you retards have all the fun?
I'm not even going to address the p-word accusation. It's cheap, it shows how desperate you are, and the moderator gets mad when it's even discussed.
You have a really nice house! As usual, I'm in total envy. How much did it cost to build with all that glass?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:You have a really nice house! As usual, I'm in total envy. How much did it cost to build with all that glass?
Wow, you put a really long string on this shitty kite.

If you'd like to show me where I've dropped the p-bomb on someone out of desperation, please do so. I've seen quite a few people get banned over it so I don't know why I would but you seem to think I have.

You seem to think a lot of things that aren't based in reality. It's probably pretty comfortable for you, right? Ignorance is bliss, champ.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

gr8twhte wrote:Careful, DC. Tommy2Tard might have "utter contempt" for a band you enjoy. It hurts, man.

:lol:

Wasn't it "total" and utter contempt?

You gotta admit Junkyard sucks. Those guys were bad. If you're going to pick some bottom of the barrel hairbands get selective with that shit and get a good band like Rhino Bucket. Don't go in there like your bobbing for apples at a Halloween party with The Peanuts.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: :lol:

Wasn't it "total" and utter contempt?

You gotta admit Junkyard sucks. Those guys were bad. If you're going to pick some bottom of the barrel hairbands get selective with that shit and get a good band like Rhino Bucket. Don't go in there like your bobbing for apples at a Halloween party with The Peanuts.
Junkyard was a hair band? RHINO BUCKET WAS A HAIR BAND? It's amazing that you spend all this time talking about music while knowing basically nothing about it.

Everyone's a hair band in Tommy's world! Alice in Chains, Aerosmith, Nirvana, Junkyard, Rhino Bucket - all of them! And they're all worthy of contempt because they don't admit it!
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Alice Cooper, Hanoi Rocks and New York Dolls hairbands? :shock:

Why of course not!

But neither is Bon Jovi, Crue, Poison and Def Leppard. That's just good common sense! Everybody knows that

All The Best,

Tommy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best regards,
the Sexx
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote: Wow, you put a really long string on this shitty kite.
Don't get all pissed just cause your kite is dangling from those powerlines over there.
If you'd like to show me where I've dropped the p-bomb on someone out of desperation, please do so. I've seen quite a few people get banned over it so I don't know why I would but you seem to think I have.

Do you have much room calling anyone desperate? You admitted yourself that you've made a habit out of picking on P13. Did you already beat up all the kids your own age so you decided to wing on over to the Special Ed class for some new and exciting challenges?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Do you have much room calling anyone desperate? You admitted yourself that you've made a habit out of picking on P13. Did you already beat up all the kids your own age so you decided to wing on over to the Special Ed class for some new and exciting challenges?
How old is poizond13? Like 22? I'm 30 years old.

You're probably in your 40s, right? So does that mean you can't talk shit to me because I'm a "kid"?

And everyone who busts p13's chops is "desperate"? HUH???

You are dumber than shit, man.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:
Junkyard was a hair band? RHINO BUCKET WAS A HAIR BAND? It's amazing that you spend all this time talking about music while knowing basically nothing about it.
What's next Curse? Johnny Crash, Salty Dog and Dangerous Toys weren't hairbands?
Everyone's a hair band in Tommy's world! Alice in Chains, Aerosmith, Nirvana, Junkyard, Rhino Bucket - all of them! And they're all worthy of contempt because they don't admit it!

When did I ever say Nirvana was a hairband? Alice was a hairband for a number of years and were heavily influenced by hair metal. Kurt really was not for the most part. Deal with it Curse.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:What's next Curse? Johnny Crash, Salty Dog and Dangerous Toys weren't hairbands?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you do for employment? I'm curious if there's something out there you actually know something about.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Alice Cooper, Hanoi Rocks and New York Dolls hairbands? :shock:

Why of course not!

But neither is Bon Jovi, Crue, Poison and Def Leppard. That's just good common sense! Everybody knows that

All The Best,

Tommy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best regards,
the Sexx

Anyone who thinks Bon Jovi, Poison and Def Leppard were hairbands should get their hairspray and headband examined.

Regards,

Tommy
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Anyone who thinks Bon Jovi, Poison and Def Leppard were hairbands should get their hairspray and headband examined.

Regards,

Tommy
Poison = Not a hair band

Rhino Bucket = Hair band

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Poison a hairband???? THAT'S MADNESS!
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
PowerSlaveToTheGrind
Made the Devil Cry

Post by PowerSlaveToTheGrind »

It's a tricky one, Tommy2Tone usually fucks up every thread he posts in, but like a broken clock, he's occasionally correct. Killer666 on the other hand doesn't seem to have a clue about anything. Ever.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

deathcurse wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Anyone who thinks Bon Jovi, Poison and Def Leppard were hairbands should get their hairspray and headband examined.

Regards,

Tommy
Poison = Not a hair band

Rhino Bucket = Hair band

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I guess all that Aquanet went to waste, then.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:
How old is poizond13? Like 22? I'm 30 years old.
I don't know. He looks and acts like he's about 15.

Didn't you just say a couple days ago you weren't quite 30 yet? That you had a "couple years" to go :lol:

You're probably in your 40s, right? So does that mean you can't talk shit to me because I'm a "kid"?
No I'm 35, I'll be 36 this winter.

And everyone who busts p13's chops is "desperate"? HUH???
No just you
You are dumber than shit, man.
I know I'm dumb. I realize that and will admit it.

You on the other hand don't have the slightest clue at just how dumb you really are. You're like the one legged man in an ass kicking contest.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Didn't you just say a couple days ago you weren't quite 30 yet? That you had a "couple years" to go :lol:
No. I didn't say that. I turned 30 a couple weeks ago so if I said I wasn't quite 30 a couple weeks ago, that would have been true.

Please show me this quote that you just made up out of thin air.

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I know I'm dumb. I realize that and will admit it.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:What's next Curse? Johnny Crash, Salty Dog and Dangerous Toys weren't hairbands?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you do for employment? I'm curious if there's something out there you actually know something about.
I program all the Junkyard and Rhino Bucket songs at Hair Nation on Sirius.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:You're like the one legged man in an ass kicking contest.
So what, DC is really busy then? Because being a one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest is a saying that denotes being very busy, you know. Nothing to do with intelligence.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I know I'm dumb.
Oh, right. Gotcha. Carry on.

Dumbfuck.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I program all the Junkyard and Rhino Bucket songs at Hair Nation on Sirius.
So that's your gauge for hair bands - what gets played on Hair Nation? :lol:

Thin Lizzy gets talked about That Metal Show - does that make them a metal band?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU'RE A LOT DUMBER THAN YOU THINK, PUD!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

exitflagger wrote:So what, DC is really busy then? Because being a one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest is a saying that denotes being very busy, you know. Nothing to do with intelligence.
He also said that "hide the squeak toy" wasn't a euphemism, which would mean that I was actually hiding a squeak toy. :lol:

This guy has no clue about ANYTHING and he's trying to define shit for everybody. Amazing.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:
Poison = Not a hair band
Rhino Bucket = Hair band

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm trying to figure out who's the bigger dumbass around here, you or The Sexx. Atleast The Sexx is funny

You and I should change our names. I'll be Rope and you can be A Dope
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I'm trying to figure out who's the bigger dumbass around here, you or The Sexx. Atleast The Sexx is funny
Please point out how I'm stupid for knowing what I'm talking about. That's an interesting approach you got there.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:You and I should change our names. I'll be Rope and you can be A Dope
Wow. You really are the authority on what's funny.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

exitflagger wrote:
So what, DC is really busy then? Because being a one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest is a saying that denotes being very busy, you know. Nothing to do with intelligence.
Yeah he's busy, busy at pretending/thinking he's not a retard
Dumbfuck.
You betcha Fagger
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Yeah he's busy, busy at pretending/thinking he's not a retard
How am I a retard? Because I point out that you're really stupid?

You just admitted you're stupid. If anything, I'm observant. Not terribly observant since your retardation can be seen from space but still, I fail to see how noticing something true makes me retarded.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I know I'm dumb.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote: Please point out how I'm stupid for knowing what I'm talking about. That's an interesting approach you got there.
Well for one, all of us here at Sludge are stupid. We're kind of a big, giant idiot convention. So not being able to see that yourself and admit it makes you really fucking stupid, probably more stupid than most.

You saying your know what your talking about is alot like the drunk telling everybody he's fine and can drive home "no problem"

Wow. You really are the authority on what's funny.
That's all you got deathcurse? That was fucking weak. Stick to hanging out with the retards
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:You saying your know what your talking about is alot like the drunk telling everybody he's fine and can drive home "no problem"
Okay. :lol:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:That's all you got deathcurse? That was fucking weak. Stick to hanging out with the retards
That's what I'm doing right now.

By the way, everyone at Sludge is stupid? You think CliffByford, enter your username, and CSHB are STUPID? Man, if they're stupid, you're not even on the map. You'd be 20,000 leagues below retarded.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:
How am I a retard? Because I point out that you're really stupid?

You just admitted you're stupid. If anything, I'm observant. Not terribly observant since your retardation can be seen from space but still, I fail to see how noticing something true makes me retarded.

This is hilarious and Fagger said I was the one going to be having the meltdown soon. :lol:

Get a grip Cursey before your head explodes.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:This is hilarious and Fagger said I was the one going to be having the meltdown soon. :lol:

Get a grip Cursey before your head explodes.
Now I'm melting down? :lol:

Is there anything going on in your pea brain that at all resembles a reasonable thought based in any kind of reality?
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote:

That's what I'm doing right now.
You're slow today Cursey. Picking on P13 all this time must have really made your game drop off
By the way, everyone at Sludge is stupid? You think CliffByford, enter your username, and CSHB are STUPID? Man, if they're stupid, you're not even on the map. You'd be 20,000 leagues below retarded.
Did you not read the Donnie Vie thread? Yes it was brilliant and EYUN had me laughing my fucking ass off in it but it was stupid. Sludge is stupid, I never said it wasn't funny. I'm a big fan of Howard Stern's show but it's stupid.

Yes I am 20,000 Leagues below retarded right next to you