So Iggytard is Now LifeguardOfTheGenePool?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Re: So Iggytard is Now LifeguardOfTheGenePool?

Post by uptheass »

or maybe hes just as crazy as everyone thought and he stole the pictures
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

It's him. Simple as that.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
NSpen1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by NSpen1 »

I think the pictures and the posts in the "Song Name Game" thread from Dec 08 could be by the original owner of the nym. And then it was given to Iggy later, there are a few posts in August 09, then he starts posting in earnest in Sept 09 shortly after the Iggy nym stopped.
Serial_Mom
Headlining Clubs

Post by Serial_Mom »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good god Iggy! You've been nailed multiple times.

Gritt

Post by Gritt »

It's a really ironic nym too considering he looks like he took a dip in the shallow end of the gene pool
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

Sixdgritt wrote:It's a really ironic nym too considering he looks like he took a dip in the shallow end of the gene pool
Another Sixdgritt zinger.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

So some kind soul gave Iggy his nym?

Makes sense I guess. I haven't bothered to look at the posting history.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Blind Lemon Pledge wrote:
Sixdgritt wrote:It's a really ironic nym too considering he looks like he took a dip in the shallow end of the gene pool
Another Sixdgritt zinger.
Just make sure you mark it on my chart so we can keep track. Thanks for keeping up with them for me.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Easiest way to test the theory is for deathcurse and Hungwell to start attacking. If it's Iggy, he won't be able to resist getting into it with them.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I totally missed that post on the picture thread. That's just rich that he's spent the past week bagging on LisaVie for stealing someone else's pics and he's done the same exact thing.

I wonder who that poor bearded bastard is.
Hahaha, same.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

NSpen1 wrote:I think the pictures and the posts in the "Song Name Game" thread from Dec 08 could be by the original owner of the nym. And then it was given to Iggy later, there are a few posts in August 09, then he starts posting in earnest in Sept 09 shortly after the Iggy nym stopped.
ever since he PM'd me, I've paid more attention to him, and had paid attention to him even a few weeks before that...i haven't "researched" it like some of you have, but he seemed like he posted only once in a while until about a couple months ago, and it seemed his "personality" changed as he started posting more...

i think it's him...not to mention, the pattern of capitalizing the first letter of each word in his nym fits him too:

IggyPopWillEatItself
LifeguardOfTheGenePool
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Aesop
Platinum Artist

Post by Aesop »

I will confirm it. He stopped posting within an hour of being busted. 1 hour.
nycrue wrote:Fuck the fair weather VH sludgers I truly do have the 1984 album, and yet I did not buy it, I burned it. so therefore I have the fucking thing. ADKOT is the ONLY Van Halen I've ever bought. I bleed that band you son of a bitch. don't fucking go there
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

MurrayFiend wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I totally missed that post on the picture thread. That's just rich that he's spent the past week bagging on LisaVie for stealing someone else's pics and he's done the same exact thing.

I wonder who that poor bearded bastard is.
Hahaha, same.
Also, that first photo (supposedly from 15 years ago) is blurry and from a distance. The cheesiness of the ruse* had me laughing out loud. :lol:

*Judging by his avatar, Lifeguard's a Kevin Smith fan and would get the ruse allusion. :P
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

deathcurse wrote:Why does his profile say he's a truck driver? :lol:

That would explain alot, actually. Iggy ran over poor Henry!!
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

I always expected LifeGuard to show up only at appropriate times like Take.Your.Own.Advice, but that never seems to happen. Haven't paid much attention to it other than that. If it is Iggy, he's wasting that nym's true potential.
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

deathcurse wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:
LifeguardOfTheGenePool wrote:There doesn't even need to be a real reason, just songs you hate so much that whenever you hear them you don't just dislike them, they actually make you mad for some reason. For me one that comes to mind is that song "Rockabye" by Shawn Mullins that was big about 10 yrs ago. "It's kind of like Nashville with a tan," fuck you. How about you.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:That horrible Shawn Mullins song "Rockabye" that was big in the late '90s. That song drove me up a wall. "It's kind of like Nashville...with a tan." Fuck you.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=190384&p=3909567&hi ... s#p3909567

Is this dude just copying Iggy posts, or... ?
Good eye, Murray!
*Cues up Cheap Trick's "Busted"*
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

MurrayFiend wrote:
LifeguardOfTheGenePool wrote:About 15 years ago

Today

rockin the playoff beard... WAITING to go home for X-Mas.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=185392&p=3791271#p3791271

So does this mean we can expect this guy to give an updated picture of himself flipping off the camera?

I tried like hell to get along with Iggy. I stuck for up for him quite a few times as well within the past year. But looking back when I first started posting the guy gave me hell, well he tried anyway. He used to call me an alt and yes I used a couple of other names here but it looks like he has five different names to my one, so he must have at least ten or more that he uses. This guy is a major hypocrite, coward, and a liar in every sense.

He used to off on OVD for being an attention whore and for having so many alts. Now I am wonderring if Iggy is OVD as well. Anything for attention.
ChildOfTheDamned
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by ChildOfTheDamned »

Iron Duck wrote: If it is Iggy, he's wasting that nym's true potential.
I'd say that's the least of what he's wasted over the years.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

He hasn't posted in almost a day but his profile shows he was just here. What's he going to do, deny that he's iggy and the mod would out him? He's running away from this subject. It's just hilarious because iggy used to go off on other posters for being alts and here he is, one of many alts.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Thebottomline wrote:He hasn't posted in almost a day but his profile shows he was just here.
:lol:

That's so Iggy.

If he didn't want to be found out, why'd he open up "Generic Sludge Topics That'll Get Assorted Gossip Board Tards On My Side And Make Them Think I'm A 'Good Dude Who Knows Music'.doc" and start pulling shit out from it? The funniest part is that without the blue font, it doesn't even work. That's all Iggy was.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
NSpen1 wrote:I think the pictures and the posts in the "Song Name Game" thread from Dec 08 could be by the original owner of the nym. And then it was given to Iggy later, there are a few posts in August 09, then he starts posting in earnest in Sept 09 shortly after the Iggy nym stopped.
ever since he PM'd me, I've paid more attention to him, and had paid attention to him even a few weeks before that...i haven't "researched" it like some of you have, but he seemed like he posted only once in a while until about a couple months ago, and it seemed his "personality" changed as he started posting more...

i think it's him...not to mention, the pattern of capitalizing the first letter of each word in his nym fits him too:

IggyPopWillEatItself
LifeguardOfTheGenePool

How about this poster? CatScratchFeva4_A_Cowbell, notice how this poster uses a different color of font? memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=38891
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I don't see any reason to believe that one is Iggy. Let's not get carried away here.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

MurrayFiend wrote:I don't see any reason to believe that one is Iggy. Let's not get carried away here.

Fair enough. Just sayin...
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

All you've gotta do is bust out the Iggy Kryptonite.

Butch Walker is a God among men and a musical fucking GENIUS. Ready Sex Go is better than The White Album and Tom Waits wants the talent that Butch possesses in his pinkyfinger.

.....wait for it.....
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Oh, so the nym and the "playoff beard" belong to one of Iggy's good buddies. Of course... those exist, right?

He was using it to fly under the radar for a bit. You know, by recycling old Iggy posts and not trying to involve himself in any drama (like those LisaVie threads).
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

MurrayFiend wrote:Oh, so the nym and the "playoff beard" belong to one of Iggy's good buddies. Of course... those exist, right?
only in his imagination when he wants to write eulogies to them in his knocking on heavens door covers as a round about way to ask people if they think that he can solo like slash or if anyone can tell that he thinks that he can solo like slash the only thing iggy solos is friday nights in his bedroom
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

uptheass wrote: he thinks that he can solo like slash the only thing iggy solos is friday nights in his bedroom
:lol:
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

uptheass wrote: only in his imagination when he wants to write eulogies to them in his knocking on heavens door covers as a round about way to ask people if they think that he can solo like slash or if anyone can tell that he thinks that he can solo like slash the only thing iggy solos is friday nights in his bedroom
:lol: :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.