absinthe minded

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

absinthe minded

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Hey newbie. Keep your fucking mouth shut. You don't know me or anything to do with this situation so I recommend you butt the fuck out.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Re: absinthe minded

Post by uptheass »

what will you do if he doesnt butt out threaten to kick his ass and put his head in the toilet you cant do anything about it little orphan annie

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Shut the fuck up frog lips. Nobody wants hear your bullshit.

uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

Last edited by uptheass on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

You better mellow out before we call one of your crackhead stalkers from the Pantera board to come and visit you here!
8)
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

What's the deal here?

ETA: First for spelling like a crack whore, and now cuz i've seen some of the posts. Doesn't seem worth the effort.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

Last edited by uptheass on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Sorry you got the wrong person. I am very heterosexual. I don't play that game.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Sorry you got the wrong person. I am very heterosexual. I don't play that game.
thats not what matthew sheppard said about you
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

remember how this turned out for you the last time you started a hatas thread you shouldnt even be down here you cant play with real ownmeisters esp if your only move is to cry and complain to photobucket when you get picked on you ruh tard
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Actually the guy was never out in junior high and I didn't know it and most of his class didn't know it so that wipes aways all suspiscions you want to cast. The flies are ready to caught with your tongue. Also I have the right to complain. I am not owned. So shut the fuck up.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

man i stumble in here to see what kind of stupid shit Frogger is up to and it's is usual amphibian bullshit.

all of this over some dude/chick with like 9 posts or some shit? really?

jesus.
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

Absinthe minded is a cock sucker. He gives me a hard time every time he sees me. Noone gives RICH HOLT a hard time (sorry i just wanted to know wat it felt like to type RICH HOLT... to see why so many people do it here on sludge)
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

I never had an sexual relationship with any guy. I only have sex with women and love women only. Rich is cool I have no problem with him. I have very little problems with people here. I get along with a lot of people here.
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I never had an sexual relationship with any guy. I only have sex with women and love women only. Rich is cool I have no problem with him. I have very little problems with people here. I get along with a lot of people here.
Thankyou, good sir! HAHA Absinthe Minded is such a tool.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

I graduated high school. I had over a 3.0 gpa. I was in theater, journalism and video production. I been with dozens of women. I love and cherish women. Your little alternym has run its course.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote: I was in theater.....
Fuck, that'll end the gay rumors.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I been with dozens of women. I love and cherish women.
If there's one thing we know, it's that men in theatre never hook up with women to hide their sexual orientation

Let's put that whopping 3.0 GPA to the test.

Do you think it's wise to start hatas threads calling people out when you are seemingly incessantly whining about people "picking" on you ?

Now, I know that's a tall order for a guy who drinks so much pop he belongs to a pop rewards club and most likely can't figure out why he has forehead acne.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. So what if I was in theater. I didn't fit in with that crowd. I wasn't a prima donna. I love women and cherish them. Jesus H Christ.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

absinthe minded wrote:There is no woman on earth that would let you wiggle your disappointment stick in her and look at you without laughing as your awkwardly tried to fuck her
Holy balls...'disappointment stick'

I'm in such awe of the greatness of that statement that I haven't laughed yet.

Kudos to you, good man.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

WHo gives a shit what this ugly motherfucker says. He hasn't shown his face. I bet he compare to my handsome looks. It is probvably another alternym created by one of these morons.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

absinthe minded wrote:Looks like your little plan to try and start some shit isn't working out so well for you, failure. You fail at this like you fail with women and posting/speaking without sounding like some kind of inbred idiot. I think your dad was jerking off and your mom sat down too fast. They're failures too for having you.
Your failure is being a chickenshit coward who can't show your face. I bet you are uptheass in disguise. Also you don't know about me and my relationship with women so you have no right to comment.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

absinthe minded wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:WHo gives a shit what this ugly motherfucker says. He hasn't shown his face. I bet he compare to my handsome looks. It is probvably another alternym created by one of these morons.
Yeah, gotcha there. I mean, really?? Really?? Motherfucking REALLY? Whatever, little gay rainbow bright boy. Oh and learn how to speak in coherent English. I know you can't fix your ugly fucking face, or your virginity, but you could at LEAST try to form a coherent sentence there, closet man.

Sorry pal I got laid at 16. I am very handsome. There are women who love me. So go fuck yourself.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:You don't know what the hell you are talking about. So what if I was in theater. I didn't fit in with that crowd. I wasn't a prima donna. I love women and cherish them. Jesus H Christ.
Not all gay.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

I am not going to say something I am not. I am straight. End of story.I am glad Matthew Shepperd is fucking dead. He got what he deserved. It was karma. The same it was karma that the people who put him up to the harassment ended up in prison and on drugs and welfare.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

No I don't and besides he might have been murdered because of a drug fueled robbery.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

absinthe minded wrote:Yes you do. You said you are glad he's dead. And it was declared a hate crime due to him being gay. That means you supported it, you stupid bastard.

The media, civil rights groups and the court declared it a hate crime. In 2004 information got out about drugs and it has been the subject of conflict ever since.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

No I don't. I disagree with them a lot. Don't give me some bullshit political correctness lecture. I don't want to hear it. Too much political correctness out there and in the media.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Whatever dude. I love women. At least I don't have a white trash gangbanger in his avatar with his gay lovers in it.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Whatever dude. I love women. At least I don't have a white trash gangbanger in his avatar with his gay lovers in it.
Nah, you just have a bejeweled man, wearing a cape and gripping his phallic implement with a name that couldn't be gayer if it was a bag of nine cocks; Gentle Giant - The Power and the Glory.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Blah Blah Blah! Shut the fuck up! You FUCKING TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: