Tim Miller is Gay for Me

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Tim Miller is Gay for Me

Post by deathcurse »

After years of this guy following me around, I started to question the point of what he was doing. I thought he was trying to "own" me or get under my skin by the constant playing dumb and editing my posts. I did not understand why he spent hours every day doing this.

Now I get it. It doesn't matter how he gets my attention, just so long as he gets it. He's in love with me. He want to be me and he wants to be with me. He is jealous that I am younger, smarter, and more attractive than him. He is obsessed with me and spends more time with me every day than his own girlfriend.

And he can't quit me. He's tried! But it's never worked.

The Mummy, I'm sorry. I can't be with you. I hate you. I think you should die. I'm not even kidding! You're illiterate white trash. The world would be better off without you. Also, God hates fags.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Tim Miller is Gay for Me

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Evidently things WEREN'T a lot different back then.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

deathcurse wrote:Tim Miller is Gay for Me
Judas fucking priest, deathcurse...who isn't?

Wait...what?
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

He wants to jack you off in the back of the van, out of necessity.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
MotleyPoo
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by MotleyPoo »

He sent me a pm on myspace a while back asking if I wanted to go out to dinner. :roll: What a homo.
(c) 2009 MotleyPoo Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

I kick ass.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:There's a place where Krokus plays stadiums??? :shock:
Sammi_Curr
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sammi_Curr »

knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Post by knuckles.is.contractual »

Now that you mention it, he does have the sunken cheeks of a thousand-year cocksucker.
gyvren
Headlining Clubs

Post by gyvren »

Itwalks = Deathcurse's "Stan"
Only users LOSE drugs...
Bruce Chickenson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

I can see why man, i have to admit, im totally gay for you too.
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

JRA wrote:He's absolutely gay for you, but at the same time, you are part of the reason why he's back here.
What do you mean "part"? I am the reason he's back here. I feel terrible. If there's anything I can do to end this magnetism old gay creeps have for me, let me know.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

I see only one for solution to this problem: You have to fuck his old Mummy ass.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

deathcurse wrote:He is jealous that I am younger, smarter, and more attractive than him.
We're all jealous of these qualities.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Pill wrote:I see only one for solution to this problem: You have to fuck his old Mummy ass.
Ahh, the "Harold and Claude" strategy.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

He's as old as my grandpa :lol:

Best regards,
the Sexx
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:I've addressed the DJ issue several times. And yes, I do know quite a bit about the subject at hand. I also address your opinion. As I said before you threw all your empties into the street I can see your point - even if I don't agree with it. So we had a discussion where we both illuminated our points a view. Though I think you're a tool I certainly support your right to have a different opinion.
The Mummy, you have to be about the biggest sniveling dickless coward this board has ever seen. The mod shows up and now you're going to act like you've been a good mummy, like no one can read your 8 pages of begging me for attention?

The mod can ban me for "sassing back" or just genuinely being a pain in the ass. It's their right. But one thing I will never do is the kind of blatant asskissing you attempted back there. Jesus Christ, you're in your 60s and you're groveling to the moderator of a hair metal message board. For what? So you can troll for hours every day? So you can beg more for my attention?

You're fucking pathetic.

And no, I didn't alert the moderator to anything. I wanted to see you backpedal as you always do once the moderator's name in invoked. Their arrival was coincidence.

Beg some more, you little fucking bitch.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

deathcurse wrote:After years of this guy following me around, I started to question the point of what he was doing. I thought he was trying to "own" me or get under my skin by the constant playing dumb and editing my posts. I did not understand why he spent hours every day doing this.

Now I get it. It doesn't matter how he gets my attention, just so long as he gets it. He's in love with me. He want to be me and he wants to be with me. He is jealous that I am younger, smarter, and more attractive than him. He is obsessed with me and spends more time with me every day than his own girlfriend.

The Mummy, I'm sorry. I can't be with you. I hate you. I think you should die. I'm not even kidding! You're illiterate white trash. The world would be better off without you. Also, God hates fags.

Wasn't thread started before but with different characters in the lead roles? :wink:
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

deathcurse wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:I've addressed the DJ issue several times. And yes, I do know quite a bit about the subject at hand. I also address your opinion. As I said before you threw all your empties into the street I can see your point - even if I don't agree with it. So we had a discussion where we both illuminated our points a view. Though I think you're a tool I certainly support your right to have a different opinion.
The Mummy, you have to be about the biggest sniveling dickless coward this board has ever seen. The mod shows up and now you're going to act like you've been a good mummy, like no one can read your 8 pages of begging me for attention?

The mod can ban me for "sassing back" or just genuinely being a pain in the ass. It's their right. But one thing I will never do is the kind of blatant asskissing you attempted back there. Jesus Christ, you're in your 60s and you're groveling to the moderator of a hair metal message board. For what? So you can troll for hours every day? So you can beg more for my attention?

You're fucking pathetic.

And no, I didn't alert the moderator to anything. I wanted to see you backpedal as you always do once the moderator's name in invoked. Their arrival was coincidence.

Beg some more, you little fucking bitch.

:lol: link plz!
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

n/m...i think i found it (dj thread on main board?)
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Gazpacho wrote:Wasn't thread started before but with different characters in the lead roles? :wink:
What are you babbling about, retard? And stop winking at me.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Don't forget 4. Joeboy talking about deathcurse all day because he's obsessed with him.

My laying off on Iggy has little to do with Hungwell being gone. I laid into him just as much before Hung even left. The last couple fights seemed to be TOO much, a lot of threadjacking with little resolve. If anything, that was due to Iggy becoming braver in Hungwell's absence.

Write reality however you want it, but that's how it's gone down.

Looking forward for you, my new biographer, to spend TODAY talking about me too!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Joeboy wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Don't forget 4. Joeboy laughing at me because of my "post a comment @ deathcurse = gay obsession" mentality.
Fixed.
Joeboy, all you talk about is me and how BORING you think I am. You hang on my every word and then bitch and moan about how bored you are. :lol:

Since I rarely see you post about anything other than me, I came to the conclusion that I am all you're interested in. What's more likely is that "Joeboy" is an alternym you're using to talk shit because you're too cowardly to use your regular nym to be a badass.

Either way, you're a moron and a shithead.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

deathcurse wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:Wasn't thread started before but with different characters in the lead roles? :wink:

i wuv u dc! xoxoxo
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Did you just call me "conceited"? :lol:

Man, I hope you don't get so mad your throw your applesauce across the lunchroom.

Go ahead and spend another day talking about me.

I can't do all this without my fans! XOXO
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

Gazpacho wrote:
deathcurse wrote:
:roll:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Joeboy wrote:Can't prove anything can ya Mr. Sludge.

Keep running your mouth.
Look at your posting history, you dumb fuck! Half of the posts on the first page are about me. You're seriously going to deny that? It's all right there! :lol:

Oh wait, this whole alternym business must be confusing for you. You're other nym probably avoids me like the plague.

Bawk bawk.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Joeboy wrote:OH MY GODZ, THERE ARE 4 - 5 POSTS FROM ME COMMENTING ON SHIT YOU POST! I MUST BE OBSESSED!

Using your logic here, we should have you institutionalized for your obsession with Iggy.
I don't follow Iggy around and go "Gawd, you're so boring! Why are you so boring? I'm bored! Please stop being so boring. BORRRRING!!!!"

Also, there are way more than 4-5 posts about me in there. You're the liar here, LIAR.
Joeboy wrote:Confused? Nope. Just wondering where you pull all this bullshit out of. And by bullshit, I mean lies.
OH NOE5, SOME1 IS LIARING ON THE INTERWEBZ!!!!!

Grow up, loser. You're on Metal Sludge. Either stop whining or go over to sleazeroxxx, pansy.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Joeboy wrote:Hipocite? You think?
Are you trying to call me a hypocrite or a hippo city? Either way, I'm not sure what you're referring to.
Joeboy wrote:Whining? Hardly. Just watching you sidestep having to back up acouple statements you've made.
I backed it up and you cried some more.

No matter what, you're going to cry.

Crybaby.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Joeboy wrote:Any sort of response from another member who doesn't swing off your nuts MUST mean they are an alternym of some sort who is obsessed with you.
Right. Prove me wrong.
Joeboy wrote:And it was "hypocrite" I was getting at.
I know. You didn't understand that the "LIAR" post I made was supposed to be mocking you.

How am I supposed to discuss anything with you when you clearly don't understand my sense of humor? I have no doubts that you're bored; everything I say goes way over your head.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Joeboy wrote:As much as you want to tell yourself that you are intellectually superior than another member here.
I am intellectual superior to (not than) another member. A couple, actually.

You, for one. I know how to spell hippocity.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

What goes on in this hippo city? I feel as though I'm missing out on a brand of excitement that doesn't exist around here.