The Boards Latest Knob....Introducing "D-13"!!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Re: The Boards Latest Knob....Introducing "D-13"!!!

Post by Iron Duck »

Sixdgritt wrote:
Iron Duck wrote:
Sixdgritt wrote:I know I'd take pride in being a hit in the inbred moosefucking capital of Canada. But something tells me that you'd know a bit about moosefucking.
You critiquing anybody's stuff is like a special olympic sprinter trying to help improve Usain Bolt's technique out of the starting block.
Hey, how many retarded, Itjogs-wannabe analogies can we post in one thread? Your shit is weak no matter who you compare it to.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Iron Duck wrote: Hey, how many retarded, Itjogs-wannabe analogies can we post in one thread? Your shit is weak no matter who you compare it to.
I have no idea. I didn't know that Itjogs did that. All I know about him was that he talked about whores a lot and then fell out of favor with most everybody.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

I could tell that was fake because roth hasn't looked or sounded that good for the past 24 years.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

michelish wrote:i hang my head in shame for giving that clip 10 seconds of my time.
:lol: sorry. But you have to wonder if that was DLH the one with the wig and cigarette hanging out of his mouth.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

eyu wrote:Image
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

GoddessFla wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:You haven't dated a member of Manowar in the past have you? Will your maid be posting?
:lol:
The bitch of it is...that WAS our domestic posting...
DeathCurse and another sludger called her on her cell phone.
I couldn't help giggling.
Not everybody is lying.

Some freak called me out on this site as to who my old singer boyfriend was...
...the jokes and rumors are lame to our family about it......
Whatever...I'm happily married to KJ....
We think....you just want to call a real married lady a whore forever.
Maybe some of you have issues...I'll leave that there.

My husband told me when some of the world-rejected losers on sludge are rude to me...or our family...to just try to invision that piece of sludge in our home....a guest at a family dinner perhaps or at a dinner party we're having. Imagine you... sitting with a little laptop peeking over the top of it ....typing nasty remarks to us....while IRL trying to socialize and act normal at said dinner. Imagining that....you look like a little child having a temper tantrum to us. My husband thinks some of you are batty. He says....some of you have been sitting in a chair posting nonsense online so long that you've grown roots although you think you're clever.
And a friend of mine that sludges a lot said "you people became your nyms"
Because that's what you became ...cynical and broken. Picking on a new poster to this site is the only small thrill you get. Wow...just wow...you're clever...as real life passes you by........
BTW the ocean was beautiful over the weekend....not a cloud in the sky.
Goodnight
me..out/

(hey new knob.....don't feed the animals)
I got as far as "The bi....zzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzz...

Back off you egotistical skank... I was referring to Saracapri in my post.. :roll:
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

D-13 wrote:Instead of playing along with a game that Iggy started, you decided to shit on his thread and his game, like you do with everything else. Iggy's thread is obviously liked since it went 322 pages and is still around 6 months after he died, and yes, this thread has a lot to do with Iggy, since he started this game, and it's still here. As usual, you're full of shit.
Iggy didn't start this, you cowering Jellyfish. This thread is the 15th version of this that was started by several different authors AFTER it was borrowed from other sites.

Secondly, you have yet to ever click on anything 'Iggy' for any other reason than in your limitless stupidity, you actually believed I would somehow care that you kept bumping his dead threads. :lol: It was always as transparent as your skull.

Also, you have spit this same crap countles times
"you wasted a whole year going after Iggy". It is now fast approaching a year since I last Sludged with Iggy. That means it is also fast approaching a year that YOU have been talking about it. :lol: Worse yet, it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with your worthless ass and it NEVER has.

You ONLY started appearing in those melt-down threads AFTER I saw that you were an easy mark and started playing you for a fool in threads about your man-crush. You were so butt-hurt that you unwittingly joined the Tard Army and during my 6 month absence you saw fit to go the scummiest route possible and use Iggy's passing to forward your cunt-hurt agenda against me. In every post you direct to me you drop Iggy's nym like it's hot, in the most ill-thought out campaign ever burped up, to somehow hitch your fail cause to his tombstone.

Problem is that it never had any chance of being even remotely effective. Not because everything you pitched about me was known bullshit or that you suck at the internet. The real reason is because no one cares what you think. About anything. You put people to sleep. Fast.

Before you became my favorite chew toy there wasn't 6 posters who could even recognize you without roth's cock n balls lodged in your throat, in another one of your incessant 'Yeah Dave' threads.
And now at least half the board is aware of D-13, the dunce cap whose eyes are the final resting place for this boards ball-bags.

So now that
"YOU have wasted a year" dropping Iggy's nym and being pwn3d in circles :lol: , you might want to rethink your fail strategy.

Just a thought.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Hungwell wrote:
bumping his dead threads.
I see what you did there.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

D-13 wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
D-13 wrote:Instead of playing along with a game that Iggy started, you decided to shit on his thread and his game, like you do with everything else. Iggy's thread is obviously liked since it went 322 pages and is still around 6 months after he died, and yes, this thread has a lot to do with Iggy, since he started this game, and it's still here. As usual, you're full of shit.
Iggy didn't start this, you cowering Jellyfish. This thread is the 15th version of this that was started by several different authors AFTER it was borrowed from other sites.

Secondly, you have yet to ever click on anything 'Iggy' for any other reason than in your limitless stupidity, you actually believed I would somehow care that you kept bumping his dead threads. :lol: It was always as transparent as your skull.

Also, you have spit this same crap countles times
"you wasted a whole year going after Iggy". It is now fast approaching a year since I last Sludged with Iggy. That means it is also fast approaching a year that YOU have been talking about it. :lol: Worse yet, it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with your worthless ass and it NEVER has.

You ONLY started appearing in those melt-down threads AFTER I saw that you were an easy mark and started playing you for a fool in threads about your man-crush. You were so butt-hurt that you unwittingly joined the Tard Army and during my 6 month absence you saw fit to go the scummiest route possible and use Iggy's passing to forward your cunt-hurt agenda against me. In every post you direct to me you drop Iggy's nym like it's hot, in the most ill-thought out campaign ever burped up, to somehow hitch your fail cause to his tombstone.

Problem is that it never had any chance of being even remotely effective. Not because everything you pitched about me was known bullshit or that you suck at the internet. The real reason is because no one cares what you think. About anything. You put people to sleep. Fast.

Before you became my favorite chew toy there wasn't 6 posters who could even recognize you without roth's cock n balls lodged in your throat, in another one of your incessant 'Yay Dave' threads.
And now at least half the board is aware of D-13, the dunce cap whose eyes are the final resting place for this boards ball-bags.

So now that
"YOU have wasted a year" dropping Iggy's nym and being pwn3d in circles :lol: , you might want to rethink your fail strategy.

Just a thought.
Iggy started this thread and you're shitting all over it and disrespecting Iggy's thread.. Fuck off, ya disrespectful stalker troll.
Iggy's dead, you fucking moron. He doesn't give a fuck about this stupid thread and he couldn't pick you out of a lineup. But it's nice to see that it ain't stopping you from dropping his nym AGAIN, not once but TWICE. :lol:

Don't let abject failure stand in your way! Keep it up 'cause somebody who is brand new and never heard of Iggy won't know that you only started dropping his nym after you became my e-bitch.

Dismissed, Private First Class D-13.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

D-13 wrote:Yep, Iggy's dead and as usual, you have no class, and you show no class. In other news...water is wet. BTW, I defended Iggy plenty when you 2 were going at it. Check your old threads stalker troll dude.
You "defending" someone? :lol:

Yeah, when he was drowning you threw him a box of anvils, you retarded remora. The poor guy never had a chance to tell you to please stop helping him before he passed. He would have but he had zero idea who you are.

Of course, you never even appeared in ANY of those threads until AFTER you were stuck in my tard-paper. But if you stop lying now the 1 or 2 people who don't already know you're full of shit, will.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

D-13 wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
D-13 wrote:Yep, Iggy's dead and as usual, you have no class, and you show no class. In other news...water is wet. BTW, I defended Iggy plenty when you 2 were going at it. Check your old threads stalker troll dude.
You "defending" someone? :lol:

Yeah, when he was drowning you threw him a box of anvils, you retarded remora. The poor guy never had a chance to tell you to please stop helping him before he passed. He would have but he had zero idea who you are.

Of course, you never even appeared in ANY of those threads until AFTER you were stuck in my tard-paper. But if you stop lying now the 1 or 2 people who don't already know you're full of shit, will.
Iggy Iggy Iggy!!

Atta boy! Never give up!
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Thebottomline wrote: :lol:
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

This thread is awesome! Kinda strange that he claimed he wouldn't leave because of being insulted but yet he leaves because of a custom title. Way too funny! :lol:
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Olds_71_442 wrote:This thread is awesome! Kinda strange that he claimed he wouldn't leave because of being insulted but yet he leaves because of a custom title. Way too funny! :lol:
He and Neon/SammyBeggar...two of the biggest Rothtards on the board. They probably sat in front of their computers stewing at Sammy's latest interview.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

dmbrocker wrote:
Olds_71_442 wrote:This thread is awesome! Kinda strange that he claimed he wouldn't leave because of being insulted but yet he leaves because of a custom title. Way too funny! :lol:
He and Neon/SammyBeggar...two of the biggest Rothtards on the board. They probably sat in front of their computers stewing at Sammy's latest interview.
Wolfgang is another one. He left for awhile when he first got a custom title but he couldn't stay away. Notice that the Sammy Hagar threads are fewer and fewer now that it's down to one Rothtard instead of 3.