The Boards Latest Knob....Introducing "D-13"!!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

The Boards Latest Knob....Introducing "D-13"!!!

Post by Hungwell »

I realize that literally no one has any clue who this jagoff is who might not care to read countless "I want to have dlr's babies!!" threads.

SO, allow me to introduce him. He says he has been here for 10 years yet I never noticed him until the board ran low on chew toys.

He posts under the nym David_Lee_Halen with a man crush for roth that makes Poizond13's love of Bert seem genuinely hetero. Couple that with such a terrifically forgettable nym and "D-13" was born.

For months at a time he would Melt OnDemand and the cycle of 'poke-point-laugh continued until my 6 month long Sludge Sabbatical.

Upon my return, I reviewed what had transpired in my abscence only to find that ace, D-13, and the rest of the sincerely stupid were all too happy to use Iggy's passing as The_ Platform to further their butthurt agenda.

That brings us to the present.

I will now happily use this thread as a grilling station for all further D-13 pwnymelts.
Hungwell

Re: The Boards Latest Knob....Introducing "D-13"!!!

Post by Hungwell »

D-13 wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
What's so fuckin funny to me is that D-13 never voiced the slightest issue with me until I spread the truth about roth being a musical footnote and a joke outside of VH, ( I'm certain that my pointing out that D-13 is a textbook self-loathing homosexual didn't help any ).

So he then took up the "Hooray 4 Iggy" Foundation that other complete knobs who have eatin my shit ( like ace) do when they have reached a melty consistency.

Good times.

How pathetic does it feel when a person that you call a self loathing homosexual gets more pussy than you?
How should I know? You use your tongue and lips to form a partial vacuum around Men's genitals.

But don't let that stop you from marching on with your
"You don't get pussy" Fail Plan. It's working great! :lol: Almost as well as continually using Iggy as a platform for your leaky asshole.

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

D-13 wrote:
enter your username wrote:
D-13 wrote: How pathetic does it feel when a person that you call a self loathing homosexual gets more pussy than you?
Sobbing hysterically on the phone to your mom isn't "getting pussy." It's acting like a pussy. Learn the difference.
I fucked your Mom last night and she told me that I fucked her way better than you ever did on your best night.

Quoted for posterity and disbelief. :lol:

This might be the first time I've seen someone over the age of 6 melt so hard that they resorted to a
"I fucked your Mom last night" comeback.

PRICELESS!!!

David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

Oh this'll be funny dumbwell! Are you gonna spend another whole year of your sexless loser life coming after me the same way that you went after Iggy? That's gonna be fun to watch. The thing is...it's not gonna bother me because I think nothing of you. The more you come after me, the more you're gonna show yourself as a total complete womanless loser by how much of your life you waste on coming after my internet character.

I'll give you some fair warning though: If any of this spills over into my real life, like you get a tip on who I really am, or we end up at the same concert or event and we recognize each other, and you come near me and/or any member of my family in anything less than an upstanding manner, you're gonna experience the sorriest motherfuckin' moment of your entire life. Keep your shit online and my identity confidential should you find anything out and don't bring this bullshit into my real life and everything'll be fine.

As much as I liked Iggy, we all know that he didn't have as many things going for him as he would've liked at times which left him vulnerable as a human being. He was an easy target for a piece of shit loser like you to waste a worthless year of your worthless life on trying to bring him down. That's not the case here. I have a lot going on and it's not to be fucked with.

That said, go right ahead and waste more of your worthless time in your worthless life coming after me. I'll get a kick out of it. Have fun my shoe shinin' bitch!
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

D-13 wrote:I'll give you some fair warning though: If any of this spills over into my real life, like you get a tip on who I really am, or we end up at the same concert or event and we recognize each other, and you come near me and/or any member of my family in anything less than an upstanding manner, you're gonna experience the sorriest motherfuckin' moment of your entire life. Keep your shit online and my identity confidential should you find anything out and don't bring this bullshit into my real life and everything'll be fine.
HAHAHA!!

Look, D-13, you already made it crystal clear how fucking scared you are of running into me in "real life" back when I wasn't posting. You spit some trembling horseshit about how you would carry your squirt gun on you if you thought I was "after" you in real life.

The truth is that I shit on you here because you post here and you are legitimately stupid. It's fun and it's why this place exists. The fact that you are uncomfortable with your homosexuality is simply a comedic bonus.

Outside of sharing your hysteria with everyone I have no real use for you. So do yourself a solid and ditch the "intraweb tough guy" act before it becomes your undoing.

Goodnight, Francis.

David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:Oh this'll be funny dumbwell! Are you gonna spend another whole year of your sexless loser life coming after me the same way that you went after Iggy? That's gonna be fun to watch. The thing is...it's not gonna bother me because I think nothing of you. The more you come after me, the more you're gonna show yourself as a total complete womanless loser by how much of your life you waste on coming after my internet character.

I'll give you some fair warning though: If any of this spills over into my real life, like you get a tip on who I really am, or we end up at the same concert or event and we recognize each other, and you come near me and/or any member of my family in anything less than an upstanding manner, you're gonna experience the sorriest motherfuckin' moment of your entire life. Keep your shit online and my identity confidential should you find anything out and don't bring this bullshit into my real life and everything'll be fine.

As much as I liked Iggy, we all know that he didn't have as many things going for him as he would've liked at times which left him vulnerable as a human being. He was an easy target for a piece of shit loser like you to waste a worthless year of your worthless life on trying to bring him down. That's not the case here. I have a lot going on and it's not to be fucked with.

That said, go right ahead and waste more of your worthless time in your worthless life coming after me. I'll get a kick out of it. Have fun my shoe shinin' bitch!
That's a lot of typing to someone you don't give a fuck about. It's going to be fun watching him tear your ass up. Hope it lasts a year. You'll probably tuck your shit and run away before then though.
I've been here since '99 and watched many people come and go, so I doubt that's gonna happen. This is about the most active that I've ever been on the boards and I have no intentions of spending even more time here than I already do. It doesn't really interest me that much.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:Oh this'll be funny dumbwell! Are you gonna spend another whole year of your sexless loser life coming after me the same way that you went after Iggy? That's gonna be fun to watch. The thing is...it's not gonna bother me because I think nothing of you. The more you come after me, the more you're gonna show yourself as a total complete womanless loser by how much of your life you waste on coming after my internet character.

That's a lot of typing to someone you don't give a fuck about. It's going to be fun watching him tear your ass up. Hope it lasts a year. You'll probably tuck your shit and run away before then though.
I've been here since '99 and watched many people come and go, so I doubt that's gonna happen. This is about the most active that I've ever been on the boards and I have no intentions of spending even more time here than I already do. It doesn't really interest me that much.
You'll be fine D-13. How could you not be now that you have eshtablished your platform of Hungwell's worth-lessness/i'm not here that much?

You totally don't look like a deranged faggot for obsessing about running across HW irl, really.

For some reason i just have visions of Alec Baldwin getting shot by a psychotic douche screaming "Should have kept it to the boards dumbwell!!!, lol "
Purely corrupted, expansively shunted, not mysgonistic, so shut up ya cunt pig.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

If any of this spills over into my real life, like you get a tip on who I really am, or we end up at the same concert or event and we recognize each other, and you come near me and/or any member of my family in anything less than an upstanding manner, you're gonna experience the sorriest motherfuckin' moment of your entire life.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"upstanding manner".

Get the fuck out.

"Good day D-13 and family. Would you mind suckling my balls whilst fucking yourselves? "
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

D-13 wrote:I'll give you some fair warning though: If any of this spills over into my real life, like you get a tip on who I really am, or we end up at the same concert or event and we recognize each other, and you come near me and/or any member of my family in anything less than an upstanding manner, you're gonna experience the sorriest motherfuckin' moment of your entire life. Keep your shit online and my identity confidential should you find anything out and don't bring this bullshit into my real life and everything'll be fine.
I fucking love internet tough guys.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:For some reason i just have visions of Alec Baldwin getting shot by a psychotic douche screaming "Should have kept it to the boards dumbwell!!!, lol "
:lol: :lol:
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

uncle-remus wrote:Better watch it DLH. He's already calling you D-13 and once your nym gets mocked the natural progression will be you eating his e-shit and then passing on. I hope you can cope with all this without a full blown year long melt fest.

D-13 wrote: It'll be funny watching him waste all his time on me the same way he did on Iggy. I have no intentions of responding to all of his stupid posts. Unlike him, I have a life and I come here when I need a break from work to talk about music and be entertained.

Good luck trying to convince yourself of that, D-13. I tucked you in at 10:58 and turned out your lights. You crawled outta your crib TWICE at 11:30 and 12:46 fucking AM to tell Remus and eyu that you are not interested in responding to me.

Nice work.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:
D-13 wrote: I've been here since '99 and watched many people come and go, so I doubt that's gonna happen. This is about the most active that I've ever been on the boards and I have no intentions of spending even more time here than I already do. It doesn't really interest me that much.
You'll be fine D-13. How could you not be now that you have eshtablished your platform of Hungwell's worth-lessness/i'm not here that much?

You totally don't look like a deranged faggot for obsessing about running across HW irl, really.

For some reason i just have visions of Alec Baldwin getting shot by a psychotic douche screaming "Should have kept it to the boards dumbwell!!!, lol "

:lol: :lol:

D-13's entire first post is a virtual Idiot Mine full of sig-worthy gems. It's fuckin' Christmas in June.

I ain't gonna front. When I first read
"I have a lot going on and it's not to be fucked with." I couldn't get "D-13 ain't somethin' to fuck with" outta my head and I sharted just enough to start this Tard Hunt down one pair of skivvies.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

This thread made me actually 'hee hee' out loud. WTF?
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Well said.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
D-13 wrote:If any of this spills over into my real life, like you get a tip on who I really am, or we end up at the same concert or event and we recognize each other, and you come near me and/or any member of my family in anything less than an upstanding manner, you're gonna experience the sorriest motherfuckin' moment of your entire life.

"upstanding manner".

Get the fuck out.

"Good day D-13 and family. Would you mind suckling my balls whilst fucking yourselves? "
HAHAHA!!

Look what his post did to my cat.

"Sorriest moment" just reaks of catching a hit of his cock-breath whille trying to dodge the ricochet of piss flowin' down his pant leg.

You gotta love his preemptive 'swing and a miss' at placing any future blame for him trying to prove he's not fat by posting a picture of himself in front of a shower curtain my way.

Like ace, he knows the truth and is deeply disturbed that it doesn't serve him.

D-13, as long as you don't post a link to your bands website or do any interviews with newspapers, you should be fine.

And since you put the shit in chicken I doubt we'll be seeing pics of you anytime soon.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

:)
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

SanityClause wrote:
D-13 wrote:I'll give you some fair warning though: If any of this spills over into my real life, like you get a tip on who I really am,
I fucking love internet tough guys.

Ya hear that, Sanity?

If you got anything don't hesitate to call the International Tip Line at 1-800-FUCK-D13

Or if the line is busy, just post it here.

Like someone has anything else on him outside of "he's a douchebag". :lol:
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

deathcurse wrote:
D-13 wrote:Oh this'll be funny dumbwell! Are you gonna spend another whole year of your sexless loser life coming after me the same way that you went after Iggy? That's gonna be fun to watch. The thing is...it's not gonna bother me because I think nothing of you. The more you come after me, the more you're gonna show yourself as a total complete womanless loser by how much of your life you waste on coming after my internet character.

Well said.
This.

:lol:
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

David_Lee_Halen wrote: coming after my internet character.
Internet character? We're playing characters? If that's the case I'm pissed off at the casting director for giving me such a shitty character.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

Dumbwell? Damn, that's almost as harsh as exitfagger.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Blind Lemon Pledge wrote:Dumbwell? Damn, that's almost as harsh as exitfagger.
I was SO CLOSE to getting over that and you have to go and bring it up again.

I hate you, Blonde Lemming Dredge! :cry:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

Cheer up. At least I didn't call you salamiflagger.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Sixdgritt wrote:
Internet character? We're playing characters? If that's the case I'm pissed off at the casting director for giving me such a shitty character.
You only get what you're qualified for, Sexregret.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

The only thing missing here is to meet him at the mall.

Congratulations on issuing the ultimate homosexual bravado, D-13.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Ah, so that's where Murray got that rant from. :lol:

The sloppiest of meltages from DLH.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:As much as I liked Iggy, we all know that he didn't have as many things going for him as he would've liked at times which left him vulnerable as a human being. He was an easy target for a piece of shit loser like you to waste a worthless year of your worthless life on trying to bring him down. That's not the case here. I have a lot going on and it's not to be fucked with.
I love this. :lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Iron Duck wrote:
Sixdgritt wrote:
Sexregret? Wow, that's creative. I guess I should whip out one that I've been thinking about for months and call you Iron Suck.

Oh burn.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

grishnak boss wrote:

The only thing missing here is to meet him at the mall.

Congratulations on issuing the ultimate homosexual bravado, D-13.

Congrats D-13, that's like getting being presented the Nobel Prize for Anti-Semitism by Hitler! :lol:
Purely corrupted, expansively shunted, not mysgonistic, so shut up ya cunt pig.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

You should really just shun negative agendas on here....
D-13 wrote:As much as I liked Iggy, we all know that he didn't have as many things going for him as he would've liked at times which left him vulnerable as a human being. He was an easy target for a piece of shit loser like you to waste a worthless year of your worthless life on trying to bring him down. That's not the case here. I have a lot going on and it's not to be fucked with.
You haven't dated a member of Manowar in the past have you? Will your maid be posting?
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Sixdgritt wrote:
Iron Duck wrote:
Sixdgritt wrote:Internet character? We're playing characters? If that's the case I'm pissed off at the casting director for giving me such a shitty character.
Sexregret? Wow, that's creative. I guess I should whip out one that I've been thinking about for months and call you Iron Suck.

Oh burn.
Link or it's original.