The Boards Latest Knob....Introducing "D-13"!!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The Boards Latest Knob....Introducing "D-13"!!!

Post by grishnak boss »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:
grishnak boss wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:Oh this'll be funny dumbwell! Are you gonna spend another whole year of your sexless loser life coming after me the same way that you went after Iggy? That's gonna be fun to watch. The thing is...it's not gonna bother me because I think nothing of you. The more you come after me, the more you're gonna show yourself as a total complete womanless loser by how much of your life you waste on coming after my internet character.

I'll give you some fair warning though: If any of this spills over into my real life, like you get a tip on who I really am, or we end up at the same concert or event and we recognize each other, and you come near me and/or any member of my family in anything less than an upstanding manner, you're gonna experience the sorriest motherfuckin' moment of your entire life. Keep your shit online and my identity confidential should you find anything out and don't bring this bullshit into my real life and everything'll be fine.

As much as I liked Iggy, we all know that he didn't have as many things going for him as he would've liked at times which left him vulnerable as a human being. He was an easy target for a piece of shit loser like you to waste a worthless year of your worthless life on trying to bring him down. That's not the case here. I have a lot going on and it's not to be fucked with.

That said, go right ahead and waste more of your worthless time in your worthless life coming after me. I'll get a kick out of it. Have fun my shoe shinin' bitch!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The only thing missing here is to meet him at the mall.

Congratulations on issuing the ultimate homosexual bravado, D-13.

Congrats D-13, that's like getting being presented the Nobel Prize for Anti-Semitism by Hitler! :lol:
:lol:

Fuck off, loser.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Iron Duck wrote:
Link or it's original.
Never said it wasn't original. Just didn't think it was real creative. Original doesn't necessarily equal creative.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Sixdgritt wrote:
Iron Duck wrote:
Link or it's original.
Never said it wasn't original. Just didn't think it was real creative. Original doesn't necessarily equal creative.
:lol: You're such a pussy.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Iron Duck wrote:
Sixdgritt wrote:
Iron Duck wrote:
Link or it's original.
That's what I love. Your response was either going to be one of two things.

One, I get all worked up and start throwing out threats like David_Lee_Halen saying that I'm going to kick your ass and your response is:
:lol: Internet Tough Guy!!

Two, I just let it roll and it's

Paint by numbers. Wouldn't expect much more.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Iron Duck wrote:
Sixdgritt wrote:
Iron Duck wrote:
Link or it's original.

YOU, calling ANYONE ELSE a "pussy," is fucking RICH!
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Iron Duck wrote:
Sixdgritt wrote:Never said it wasn't original. Just didn't think it was real creative. Original doesn't necessarily equal creative.

YOU, calling ANYONE ELSE a "pussy," is fucking RICH!
You'll never matter, dude. Give up.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Iron Duck wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote: YOU, calling ANYONE ELSE a "pussy," is fucking RICH![/b]
And the Iron Duck fan club is huge! I hear it's real big in Yellow Knife.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Sixdgritt wrote:
Iron Duck wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote: YOU, calling ANYONE ELSE a "pussy," is fucking RICH![/b]
And the Iron Duck fan club is huge! I hear it's real big in Yellow Knife.
Yellowknife is one word, and with a population of 18,700 I ain't doin' so bad, sweetcheeks.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Sixdgritt wrote:
Iron Duck wrote:
Sixdgritt wrote:Never said it wasn't original. Just didn't think it was real creative. Original doesn't necessarily equal creative.
That's what I love. Your response was either going to be one of two things.

One, I get all worked up and start throwing out threats like David_Lee_Halen saying that I'm going to kick your ass and your response is:
:lol: Internet Tough Guy!!

Two, I just let it roll and it's

Paint by numbers. Wouldn't expect much more.
Holy Fuck am i mistaken?or am eye drunk{not just RockSkar drunk, really almost fucked a pathetic fat single mother at a local greenday "punk" show drunk on a sunday night erronus drunk] ?

It might be said the SMJ just gained sum respect four the Sludge Asskisser!

Butt it might just be because Canadians suck, and the only time Iron Suck was a halfway blip on MY screen was when EreicaLynn would flirt with him in Blast Chat, and thats just cause i am a slobbering retard w/ intimacy issues concerning young chicks w/ junkie daddy issues.
Purely corrupted, expansively shunted, not mysgonistic, so shut up ya cunt pig.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Ya know what?

FUCK YOU SELFMADEJESUS!

i am soooooo sick of ur stupid moronic ass!!

WHO the FUCK do you think you ARE?

Who the FRUCK do I think YOU ARE?

Go Die douche!

I hope you get HIV+ from 1 of those CRACK whores u must obviously pay tp suck your small scrotum!
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:Ya know what?

FUCK YOU SELFMADEJESUS!

i am soooooo sick of ur stupid moronic ass!!

WHO the FUCK do you think you ARE?

Who the FRUCK do I think YOU ARE?

Go Die douche!

I hope you get HIV+ from 1 of those CRACK whores u must obviously pay tp suck your small scrotum!

smj , seriously. Not tryin' to draw {too} much blood as those 2 gimps sexregrett and iron suck, but you need to shut your whore mouth before i hafta paint the war board w/ yo grey matter, brah!

Only Warning :D

[/threadjack]

+fuck you Iron Duck, it is not enough you insist on being Canadian?

can'tstop WILL publish and share )perhaps stalk, depending on consensious opinion( you an/or your info.

Watch yourself you hockey lovin' maple syrup dreanch douche bag!
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Oh and BTW smj, nice way 2 spell TO you fucking inbred fuckin' RETART!!!
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:Oh and BTW smj, nice way 2 spell TO you fucking inbred fuckin' RETART!!!
:lol: [/Gnashdik Loss]
GoddessFla
Buttfucking Slut

Post by GoddessFla »

Luminiferous wrote:
D-13 wrote:I'll give you some fair warning though: If any of this spills over into my real life, like you get a tip on who I really am, or we end up at the same concert or event and we recognize each other, and you come near me and/or any member of my family in anything less than an upstanding manner, you're gonna experience the sorriest motherfuckin' moment of your entire life. Keep your shit online and my identity confidential should you find anything out and don't bring this bullshit into my real life and everything'll be fine.
You should really just shun negative agendas on here....
D-13 wrote:As much as I liked Iggy, we all know that he didn't have as many things going for him as he would've liked at times which left him vulnerable as a human being. He was an easy target for a piece of shit loser like you to waste a worthless year of your worthless life on trying to bring him down. That's not the case here. I have a lot going on and it's not to be fucked with.
You haven't dated a member of Manowar in the past have you? Will your maid be posting?
:lol:
The bitch of it is...that WAS our domestic posting...
DeathCurse and another sludger called her on her cell phone.
I couldn't help giggling.
Not everybody is lying.

Some freak called me out on this site as to who my old singer boyfriend was...
...the jokes and rumors are lame to our family about it......
Whatever...I'm happily married to KJ....
We think....you just want to call a real married lady a whore forever.
Maybe some of you have issues...I'll leave that there.

My husband told me when some of the world-rejected losers on sludge are rude to me...or our family...to just try to invision that piece of sludge in our home....a guest at a family dinner perhaps or at a dinner party we're having. Imagine you... sitting with a little laptop peeking over the top of it ....typing nasty remarks to us....while IRL trying to socialize and act normal at said dinner. Imagining that....you look like a little child having a temper tantrum to us. My husband thinks some of you are batty. He says....some of you have been sitting in a chair posting nonsense online so long that you've grown roots although you think you're clever.
And a friend of mine that sludges a lot said "you people became your nyms"
Because that's what you became ...cynical and broken. Picking on a new poster to this site is the only small thrill you get. Wow...just wow...you're clever...as real life passes you by........
BTW the ocean was beautiful over the weekend....not a cloud in the sky.
Goodnight
me..out/

(hey new knob.....don't feed the animals)
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Hey Goddess, i would join you in your deranged vision about breaking bread together but i totally made myself a promise to never eat anywhere that served the main entree on paper plates. Even if the white trash retard put on airs and used the X-mas setting of disposible Chinet.

Plus something tells me most of the meat you prob. dine on was killed under someone's tires.

No roadkill for me oh magnificent Goddess.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Iron Duck wrote:
Yellowknife is one word, and with a population of 18,700 I ain't doin' so bad, sweetcheeks.
I know I'd take pride in being a hit in the inbred moosefucking capital of Canada. But something tells me that you'd know a bit about moosefucking.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Would someone be so kind as to explain that Goddess rant.

In English.

Thanks in advance.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

EYU to D-13 wrote: You'll probably tuck your shit and run away

You called it. He ran back to man the glory holes.

Since this thread he has a whopping couple posts. One of 'em was an Aerosmith VS van halen thread.

You'll never guess who he voted for.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Sixdgritt wrote:I know I'd take pride in being a hit in the inbred moosefucking capital of Canada. But something tells me that you'd know a bit about moosefucking.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

deathcurse wrote:
D-13 wrote:As much as I liked Iggy, we all know that he didn't have as many things going for him as he would've liked at times which left him vulnerable as a human being. He was an easy target for a piece of shit loser like you to waste a worthless year of your worthless life on trying to bring him down. That's not the case here. I have a lot going on and it's not to be fucked with.
I love this. :lol:
It is seriously pure platinum.

Iggy only logged off a little over 35 minutes a day and even he had zero clue who D-13 was. This cretin actually witnessed ace face-planting with the "Iggy_Agenda" during my absence and thought it was a good plan to hitch his short bus to.

Now D-13 is actually comparing himself favorably to Iggy when Iggy left remnants under the rim of his toilet with four times the intelligence of this choad-sipper.

The last poster to say
"I have alot going on" subsidised the replacing of motherboards for $9 bucks an hour with teaching Driver's Ed twice a year.

I will however concede that his idea of crowing about all the pussy he gets, after saying he is married, while laughable beyond description, is truly unique.

Finally, even D-13 knows that not responding because you haven't the foggiest notion what to say is a far cry from feigning disinterest in your own dismantling.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Hungwell wrote:Would someone be so kind as to explain that Goddess rant.

In English.

Thanks in advance.
Totally impossible.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

She said that her husband (who cheats on her constantly) had to tell her how to use the internet.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

I understand D-13's angst and butt hurt. The lyrics "Bop bozadee bozadee bop zitty bop" don't sing themselves.

"Just a Gigolo" is one of those songs that makes me want to ram a pencil through my eardrums. Fortunately I have good impulse control.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Iron Duck wrote:
Sixdgritt wrote:I know I'd take pride in being a hit in the inbred moosefucking capital of Canada. But something tells me that you'd know a bit about moosefucking.
You critiquing anybody's stuff is like a special olympic sprinter trying to help improve Usain Bolt's technique out of the starting block.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Sixdgritt wrote:
Iron Duck wrote:
You critiquing anybody's stuff is like a special olympic sprinter trying to help improve Usain Bolt's technique out of the starting block.

Hey Oh!

Whatcha gonna do when the power of sexregret runs wild all over YOU iron suck!!!?

On a serious side note I.S., this could hurt your Sludge ratings)or your S-rate for those in the loop( The fact that no one really bothers to pay attention to you very much can only benefit you.

Still in my opinion what this calls for is for you to post yet another pic of you doing something really douchey. Stat.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:

Hey Oh!

Whatcha gonna do when the power of sexregret runs wild all over YOU iron suck!!!?

On a serious side note I.S., this could hurt your Sludge ratings)or your S-rate for those in the loop( The fact that no one really bothers to pay attention to you very much can only benefit you.

Still in my opinion what this calls for is for you to post yet another pic of you doing something really douchey. Stat.
Gritt-A-Mania isn't quite running wild. It's closer to a limp like the guy who sweeps the floor at the mall.

Brother.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Sixdgritt wrote:
SelfMadeJesus wrote:

Hey Oh!

Gritt-A-Mania isn't quite running wild. It's closer to a limp like the guy who sweeps the floor at the mall.

Brother.
Yeah right Grittmania dosen't even limp a long, in reality it lost it's foot to diabetes but it can move pretty good in one of those hovarounds.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Hoverounds kick ass until the battery dies and then it's just real embarrassing sitting there not moving.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Sixdgritt wrote:Hoverounds kick ass until the battery dies and then it's just real embarrassing sitting there not moving.

:lol: Sorta sums up your persona here dosen't it?
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

:lol: fuck you