Mr. Sixx...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Mr. Sixx...

Post by Fender_baller »

You're pissing a lot of people off.

You ain't cool.

Motley Crue threads suck.

Your mom needs to wash your mouth out with soap.

You're 12, you don't know shit.

Shut up.
Image Image
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Re: Mr. Sixx...

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

It's seriously like having that one loser friend who always brings their fucking kid to the party because they're too broke to get a babysitter and ruins the whole fucking thing.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Please, just stop posting.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Queen Bee

mr.sixx wrote:Well you do not know me i have made not even 100 posts so suck me. I have the right to post about what bands i wish to. Be glad i Aint posting about Eminem.

I don't need to know you to know that that you're a complete fucking buzzkill.
Queen Bee

They probably haven't even dropped yet.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Probably a Rich Holt alternym.
Queen Bee

I foe'd him, which is the internet equivalent of making him hang out in the basement while all the grown-ups smoke weed.
Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Post by Fender_baller »

It's just like arguing with a....

Ah, fuck it. You all know what I'm talking about.
Image Image
Rÿche 1
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rÿche 1 »

mr.sixx wrote:so suck me
how come guys always get gay when they're mad he wants a guy to suck him what the hell
QRÿche R.I.P. 1982-2012

I am NOT uptheass, so go fuck yourself...
gyvren
Headlining Clubs

Post by gyvren »

Rÿche 1 wrote:
how come guys always get gay when they're mad he wants a guy to suck him what the hell
Stoner's a guy? :lol:

You haven't been here very long, have you retard?
Only users LOSE drugs...
sleazyrocker
Headlining Clubs

Post by sleazyrocker »

hes a fucking idiot.
sleazyrocker:"hair band is a despicable name, created by someone who really dont see the difference, (or dont care about the difference) between all those bands...so yeah...hair band is everybody from pretty boy floyd to whitesnake."
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

MickeyG wrote:Probably a Rich Holt alternym.
Whoa... I am cool with the kdi now, but wouldn't create a character like him if I could create an alternym. I say 'could' because I've tried and all my new memberships have failed. I'm OK with it now, but for the first few months on hear I desperately wanetd to break free from RichHoltGuitar and give it a better name, such as Psychotic Chimp.
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

RichHoltGuitar wrote: I say 'could' because I've tried and all my new memberships have failed.
As in the mod hasn't approved your new usernames or your posts under the new account have been full of fail? (Serious question.)
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

EvilRockPosh wrote:
RichHoltGuitar wrote: I say 'could' because I've tried and all my new memberships have failed.
As in the mod hasn't approved your new usernames or your posts under the new account have been full of fail? (Serious question.)
As in I wasn't allowed to create an alternym...
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:It's seriously like having that one loser friend who always brings their fucking kid to the party because they're too broke to get a babysitter and ruins the whole fucking thing.
Yeah, we know a couple who would always pull that shit. They don't get invited anymore.
EvilRockPosh wrote:Please, just stop posting.
No, STOP BREATHING MOTHERFUCKER!
ImageImageImage
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

RichHoltGuitar wrote:
EvilRockPosh wrote:
As in I wasn't allowed to create an alternym...
Same thing has happened to me, and the mod likes me, so... certain folks get a pass with alternyms and they're among the very best posters here, so who am I to complain? Or you, Richie.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

gyvren wrote:
Rÿche 1 wrote:
Stoner's a guy? :lol:

You haven't been here very long, have you retard?
She's definitely a dude.
rattfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by rattfan »

mr.sixx wrote:Well you do not know me i have made not even 100 posts so suck me. I have the right to post about what bands i wish to. Be glad i Aint posting about Eminem.
Do you play guitar for Motley Crue, well your name is Mr. sixx, so just wondering. 8)
rattfan

Post by rattfan »

Grendel wrote:
rattfan wrote:Do you play guitar for Motley Crue, well your name is Mr. sixx, so just wondering. 8)
I pray to God that you are an alt...you can't be this stupid.
So you are saying Mr Sixx plays for Motley Crue? If so, way cool. I wonder who else post on this message board from Motley. I'm not an alt, sorry. And I have no idea who this person is, but by the screen name I was just taking a guess.

That be like if someone had the screen name SEP, or Ratt..Muzik..I would have to ask. or the screen name..PPP. may give it away to. I'm sure famous people post here. I just like to know who. Cause I like to know things like that.
rattfan

Post by rattfan »

Thanks for letting me know. I have always wanted nude photo's of Sebastain Bach. This is way too awesome. Really? Anyway..I just hope Bach sends me a free penis, because I don't have the money to pay for these things. I'm kind of poor, after my drinking binge. ya know what I'm sayin?
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Sebastian is into showing nude shots, it's true. I sent him at least 20 private messages BEGGING for cock shots (he plays hard to get, I guess). Finally, he sent me a picture of himself in black bikini briefs. It was the best day.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

I had to send him some of my own before he would send his.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
rattfan

Post by rattfan »

Grendel wrote:
rattfan wrote:Thanks for letting me know. I have always wanted nude photo's of Sebastain Bach. This is way too awesome. Really? Anyway..I just hope Bach sends me a free penis, because I don't have the money to pay for these things. I'm kind of poor, after my drinking binge. ya know what I'm sayin?
Preach on, sister. Here are some hints for you to get the pictures(he sent me some personal ones, and let me tell you, they are delicious!) Sebastian is a bit shy(hope he doesn't get mad at me for telling you this LOL), but you have to PM him. He is very secretive, so no matter what, keep sending him messages asking for the pictures. He may deny who he is at first...keep after it! He may not answer at first too. Just keep your eyes on the prize(the nude photo's) LOL! Good luck, and remember: SkyDog112046
K thanks. I appreciate this helpful advice. Will do. I will send PM soon.

Oh, and I might have to deny who I am, because it may scare Sebastian away for 18 and life. I'm Ratt fan, yes. Though most of you know who I am. I think so anyway.

It's all cool. I won't kiss and tell. I did that shit before with a famous person and fuck, it still haunts me to this day. My lips. I mean my hands are sealed forever.

peace!