Rev, that caricature looks like dog shit.

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Is Tommy2Tone84 the dumbest Metal Sludge poster?

Post by saracapri »

Dumbest regular on the gossip board...If Tommy sees this thread, he will simply say that we all hate hair metal and that is why we hate him. You can show him pictures of yourself at hair metal shows and rave about hair metal albums, this does not matter. You can be in a hair metal band. It DOESN'T MATTER! If you make fun of him, you are simply a hair metal "hater". This also makes you a "hipster".

More specifically, if you hate Bon Jovi and like Metallica, you are a fag. If you are a female who likes Metallica and hates Bon Jovi, Tommy thinks you secretly want to have sex with him. ( :?: ) You MUST take a side in this weird Bon Jovi vs Metallica feud, because in Tommy's world, this is a fucking war and he will drown you in words. Paragraph upon paragraph of nonsensical ramblings until you just give up.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

saracapri wrote:Dumbest regular on the gossip board...If Tommy sees this thread, he will simply say that we all hate hair metal and that is why we hate him. You can show him pictures of yourself at hair metal shows and rave about hair metal albums, this does not matter. You can be in a hair metal band. It DOESN'T MATTER! If you make fun of him, you are simply a hair metal "hater". This also makes you a "hipster".

More specifically, if you hate Bon Jovi and like Metallica, you are a fag. If you are a female who likes Metallica and hates Bon Jovi, Tommy thinks you secretly want to have sex with him. ( :?: ) You MUST take a side in this weird Bon Jovi vs Metallica feud, because in Tommy's world, this is a fucking war and he will drown you in words. Paragraph upon paragraph of nonsensical ramblings until you just give up.
:lol: Great post.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Pee13 is up there as far as being a delusional cunt but 2Tard definitely wins in the Tard Olympics. I mean, who the fuck else has time to write endless paragraphs on the greatness of Slaughter's debut album and other useless shit like that?
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Pee13 is up there as far as being a delusional cunt but 2Tard definitely wins in the Tard Olympics. I mean, who the fuck else has time to write endless paragraphs on the greatness of Slaughter's debut album and other useless shit like that?
There's at least an element of trolling to P13's schtick. He knows what he's doing.

Whereas Tommy genuinely thinks we are all CRAZY for not agreeing with him.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

The "hipster" angle in that Sex Pistols thread definitely makes me want to cast my vote for him.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
J. D.
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by J. D. »

I don't think he's quite the dumbest, but he's up there.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

He's probably the dumbest one that's currently posting but a special mention must go to "HollywoodBomb".
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

SoulsOfBlack wrote:He's probably the dumbest one that's currently posting but a special mention must go to "HollywoodBomb".
LAGlamrocker is up there too.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
J. D.
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by J. D. »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:He's probably the dumbest one that's currently posting but a special mention must go to "HollywoodBomb".
That's who I always think of. HollywoodBomb is another good choice too.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

saracapri wrote: If you are a female who likes Metallica and hates Bon Jovi, Tommy thinks you secretly want to have sex with him..
What if you're a female who used to like both, but now despises both?
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

If there was any doubt, the Decline of the Western Civilization thread cemented his victory in the Sludge Hall of Stupidity..
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Post by thewonkytits »

Luminiferous wrote:If there was any doubt, the Decline of the Western Civilization thread cemented his victory in the Sludge Hall of Stupidity..
I agree. I wonder how many times he said "my bad" because he was wrong so many fucking times. He's annoying as hell.
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

I like how Deathcurse described him as "a known carrier of thread-AIDS." :lol:
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

He's annoying as hell.

Best regards,
the Sexx
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
WhiteHouseSubsAC

SexxAtraxxion wrote:He's annoying as hell.

Best regards,
the Sexx
Buddy, if it weren't for google you'd have your name on this thread. Tread lightly.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Calexxia wrote:
saracapri wrote: If you are a female who likes Metallica and hates Bon Jovi, Tommy thinks you secretly want to have sex with him..
Obviously that would make you a wigger.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I think it would be awesome if we took up a collection to get the mod to change his avatar to this:

:idea: :idea: :idea:
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

To answer the question: maybe.

tough call, eh?

To be more specific: Yeah, that faggot's a fag.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

thewonkytits wrote:I agree. I wonder how many times he said "my bad" because he was wrong so many fucking times. He's annoying as hell.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Gene Simmons, Lou Reed and members of The Plasmatics worked with Cher so you can fuck off.
:lol:

Nobody says shit this stupid for real.

My bad, Jean only worked with fucking Lionel Richie, Animalize and Asylum era Kiss and NSync. Yeah, working with Cher would have been a huge step down from that :lol:

Cher covered Lou and Gene's song A World Without Heroes. So Lou didn't exactly "collaborate" It's not like Lou's "career" was ever really worth a fuck to begin with.

You're losing it Fagger, go back to your cough syrup and jelly doughnuts
:lol:

The funniest part is that I had no idea whether any of those people collaborated with Cher or not. I was just commenting that what he said had no relevance to the discussion. So he comes back and admits that everything he said was totally off the mark (on top of irrelevant) and then... tells ME I'M losing it!

I've said it before; I honestly don't know how somebody this stupid makes it through the day without falling victim to some kind of death by Darwinism.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Queen Bee

He said it to Garbageman about a zillion times in the "Decline of Western Civilization" thread. I laughed at him for it and he called me sara.
Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
WetCherriDude
Playing in a Garage

Post by WetCherriDude »

He seem to have an aggression towards me...

I obviously neglected to pay his mom back on that I.O.U and she couldn't afford to buy him that Poison tour book on the last tour.. My bad.. :oops:
SammyLeeCherone
Recording Debut Album

Post by SammyLeeCherone »

He said Michael Anthony is a better bass player then Geezer Butler so Tommy2Tone84 might actually be deaf and dumb.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

WetCherriDude wrote:He seem to have an aggression towards me...

I obviously neglected to pay his mom back on that I.O.U and she couldn't afford to buy him that Poison tour book on the last tour.. My bad.. :oops:
Funny you posted (I'm a fan) but I was going to say that Tommy2Tone makes WetCherriDude look like Nikola Tesla.
ImageImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I haven't read the "Decline of Western Civilization" thread but I have a soft spot for poor Tommy2Tone84's posts. I want that to sound humanitarian...not gay.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

You sound like a compassionate, friendly, loving liberal to me. Why don't you go and try to save the rainforests Noid. BTW, the factory farms need some attention too you feeling son of a bitch!
ImageImageImage
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Tommy2Tone84 tries way too fucking hard, the problem isn't his Mr Peabody attitude it's that he comes off like a screaming pink chihuahua. I actually agree with some of Tommy's rants when he pulls the plug outta his ass.

Tommy, stop trying to force the poop, you're not funny so be normal or put a cork in it.

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:

LAGlamrocker thinks being a flamboyant faggot is rebellious. He only takes an interest in things others find repulsive. Hey dipshit, being a huge faggot isn't going against the grain in 2010. If you didn't care what people think you wouldn't walk around with a bullhorn attached to your fat vagina.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

UtahRatt wrote:Tommy2Tone84 tries way too fucking hard, the problem isn't his Mr Peabody attitude it's that he comes off like a screaming pink chihuahua. I actually agree with some of Tommy's rants when he pulls the plug outta his ass.

Tommy, stop trying to force the poop, you're not funny so be normal or put a cork in it.

You're right Utah
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

saracapri wrote:
Calexxia wrote:
Obviously that would make you a wigger.
Calexxia has a cool name and is about spot on with both bands these days. She at least calls shit when she sees it and admits they both suck now. You and me on the other hand need some serious help. But at least I don't think Bon Jovi are all that great anymore. In fact, I think they kind of suck now. The Circle blew. You on the other hand think Until It Sleeps is genius and that they're back with Death Magnetic.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

hahaha...just read that thread. Tommy2Owned strikes again.
Queen Bee

You fuckers need to start copy and pasting quotes and links in this thread like the ZVD thread.