Who is the biggest loser

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Who is the biggest loser on Sludge besides SoulsOfBlack?

Post by MurrayFiend »

I'm on here almost all day when I'm procrastinating. Now would be a case in point. :|
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

bonedog69 wrote:If I ever get to the point where I waste an hour a day of my life posting on the Internet, I will probably jump off a bridge.
20+ posts so far just today Bonedouche.. Who needs a life?

9:53 am-5:08 pm

:lol:
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

Luminiferous wrote:
bonedog69 wrote:If I ever get to the point where I waste an hour a day of my life posting on the Internet, I will probably jump off a bridge.

Yes, but it's just because I am home sick and the cable is out. That's the only reason!!!
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:If Muppet Butt's writing was a literary movement, it would be considered post-retarded.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

This "guy" is full of shit. He's posted every day ALL DAY since his triumphant return Thursday. BTW, what's with the new sig? Is Lumi your new obsession? Just don't have a meltdown (again) and go changing this thread title or I'll start thinking you don't love me anymore. :D
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:This "guy" is full of shit. He's posted every day ALL DAY since his triumphant return Thursday. BTW, what's with the new sig? Is Lumi your new obsession? Just don't have a meltdown (again) and go changing this thread title or I'll start thinking you don't love me anymore. :D
Don't worry SoulsOfBlack, your name will be back in my sig soon;) Smooches!
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:If Muppet Butt's writing was a literary movement, it would be considered post-retarded.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:This "guy" is full of shit. He's posted every day ALL DAY since his triumphant return Thursday. BTW, what's with the new sig? Is Lumi your new obsession? Just don't have a meltdown (again) and go changing this thread title or I'll start thinking you don't love me anymore. :D
Yeah I'm bummed too SoB I was really hoping his bridge offer was a reality..

The fail sig doesn't bother me, since we all know I wouldn't react like that over Black Sabbath...

Black N' Blue maybe, but Sabbath? :lol:

FearsOfGun
Purr. Purr. Purr.

Post by FearsOfGun »

bonedog69 wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

Yes, but it's just because I am home sick and the cable is out. That's the only reason!!!
Well, you could have read a book.
I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

- Nick Cave

FearsOfGun is a chick.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

He's too busy trolling and asking philosophical questions..
bonedog69 wrote:Do you think bears would feel any remorse if one of their friends killed one of us?
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.