nycrue

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

John Simon Ritchie
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: nycrue

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:
nycrue wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:*bump*

8)
You are one of the fucking bitches I have seen a picture of too... myspace remember those days..? HOMELY AS FUCK!!! :lol: Tawny you were in the harem of friends of that cunt, do you even talk to her anymore? Doubtful.
you sure got a leg to stand on.:lol:
Its amazing how nobody on Sludge has a life outside of sludge...ever. attacking me is your part time jobs. other than sucking off truckers at the local truck stop.
Is nycrue actually insulting other peoples appearances, knowing that her own photos have been seen round here? Really? :lol:

Many of us have seen them, nycrue - and when you said that you were "hot", you were lying through your teeth. :lol:

And if anyone had any doubt that you are a full-on psycho, they only need to read your deranged ranting here over the last few days. You've completely humiliated yourself. Well done! :lol:
CRUE!

"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

John Simon Ritchie wrote:
CRUE!

Spookily accurate! :lol:
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

nycrue wrote:

8)
You are one of the fucking bitches I have seen a picture of too... myspace remember those days..? HOMELY AS FUCK!!! :lol: Tawny you were in the harem of friends of that cunt, do you even talk to her anymore? Doubtful.
Its amazing how nobody on Sludge has a life outside of sludge...ever. attacking me is your part time jobs. other than sucking off truckers at the local truck stop.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bitch is MAD! Oh yeah, I still talk to Catpants, she's doing great, I'll tell her you said hello.
I'm homely? That's your shitty opinion. At least my eyes don't bug out of my skull. Googly eyed twat. Stalked any more rocker guys that have rejected your wretched ass? More restraining orders? You need to be 5150'd. And not the Van Halen version. And lithium. Lots and lots of Lithium...
Fuck sigs.
Bron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by Bron »

She came into leppardfaniowa's thread about boy band on the gossip board a few days ago and started freaking out on her. I simply told her she had worse issues than the women she was slagging off and she went ballistic and tried to paint herself as some kind of victim who's being judged for being 'crazy'. Basically she said that she'd rather be skinny and crazy than fat and old. :shock:

Does she not realise her attitude is downright scary, and that no matter how slim or attractive she thinks she is, no one is going to want to be around someone who not only spews constant negativity but also threatens to come after people with a knife?
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Quick, someone post the restraining orders!
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:
nycrue wrote:

8)
Is nycrue actually insulting other peoples appearances, knowing that her own photos have been seen round here? Really? :lol:

Many of us have seen them, nycrue - and when you said that you were "hot", you were lying through your teeth. :lol:

And if anyone had any doubt that you are a full-on psycho, they only need to read your deranged ranting here over the last few days. You've completely humiliated yourself. Well done! :lol:
Would someone PM me a way to get a hold of this skank's pictures. Thanks in advance.
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
nycrue wrote:

8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bitch is MAD! Oh yeah, I still talk to Catpants, she's doing great, I'll tell her you said hello.
I'm homely? That's your shitty opinion. At least my eyes don't bug out of my skull. Googly eyed twat. Stalked any more rocker guys that have rejected your wretched ass? More restraining orders? You need to be 5150'd. And not the Van Halen version. And lithium. Lots and lots of Lithium...
last time we started this thread, that nasty whore came back..cuz someone summoned her..
She has been rejected by more z list rockers than anyone in California. You were beaten with the ugly stick bitch. beaten to a bloody pulp with it. and you know it old hag. :lol: I'm glad you still talk to her, she's still an old maid with her 10 cats or wait..is that you Tawny?
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

yep, it's baaaaaack. :lol: A sweet PM:

Message subject: Re: JOHN SIMON RITCHIE
Sent: Sep 04, 2013 12:21 pm
To: TawnyVonJagger
Quote message Delete message
Subject: JOHN SIMON RITCHIE

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
Perhaps she's been Baker Acted. Funny how that happens every time she gets pounded into submission here.

And GODDAMN! She eats at a shit ton of fast food restaurants. Methinks she's a huge lard of shit by now. With buggy eyes.

YOU are a huge cow of homely shit, and I am still only 110 lbs. so if that's fat, fuck you. People that look like YOU and Stoner have nothing better to do than attack people they never met. its fine. Kristy is a skeezy hooker. always was. Tell her that...
some of us are naturally skinny bitch... I swear when I saw your pic years ago I laughed my ass off...Are you still a nappy headed hoe? probably. maybe you should fix that hair. or maybe its not fixable. You are a dried up old cunt and you know it. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess the 72 hour hold is up??
Fuck sigs.
Hollywood's Burning

*flick* wrote: Would someone PM me a way to get a hold of this skank's pictures. Thanks in advance.
She's taken them down now. A few too many people telling the truth about what a deranged, psychotic looking mouthbreather she is, I think.

But if you can imagine what a psycho-eyed bunny boiler with over 44,000 tweets to her name, with a penchant for complaining about the many, many junk food outlets she frequents looks like, that's nycrue. And she has zero room for telling anyone, anywhere, ever, that they are "ugly". She has the face that could sink a thousand ships. :lol:
John Simon Ritchie
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:People that look like YOU and Stoner have nothing better to do than attack people they never met.
She must have forgotten about the Hataz thread, right next to this one, that she started about me. I could swear that we have never met either. :lol:
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
LFI
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by LFI »

Message subject: Re: JOHN SIMON RITCHIE
Sent: Today, 11:34 am
To: leppardfaniowa

Quote message Delete message

Subject: JOHN SIMON RITCHIE

You are fat bitch. and you know it...go look in the mirror again. unless you have a funhouse mirror that makes you look skinny. fuck off all of this dates back before your time...

You were the one starting shit with me last week. Is that when my time started?
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Jeez.
Hollywood's Burning

So, where did the moustachio'd psychopath go?
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

Did someone post her pics to make her run away again?
Hollywood's Burning

RPB wrote:Did someone post her pics to make her run away again?
There were a couple doing the rounds via PM, yes. Like depilatory cream adverts, really. :lol:
LFI

Post by LFI »

Hollywood's Burning wrote: But if you can imagine what a psycho-eyed bunny boiler with over 44,000 tweets to her name
What a difference a week makes. Now it's over 45,000. :lol:
LouDoo
Platinum Artist

Post by LouDoo »

leppardfaniowa wrote:
Hollywood's Burning wrote: But if you can imagine what a psycho-eyed bunny boiler with over 44,000 tweets to her name
What a difference a week makes. Now it's over 45,000. :lol:

Holy shit, what's her twitter name?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:The sounds of that album gives me the brutal shits.
ImageImage
LouDoo
Platinum Artist

Post by LouDoo »

Let me guess @rabidcunt ?
ImageImage
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Too bad it's private now :cry: .
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Re: Did your parents have good taste in music?
nycrue wrote:I think my mom always loved rock apparently, I still have her old scrap book think and her ticket stub to the Blizzard of Ozz tour in 81, that's pretty bad ass, she beat up someone who jumped the ticket line at Three Dog Night too ha!... my dad on the other hand, I won't go there... :lol:
Your mom sounds like a white trash whore (big surprise) and why don't you want to talk about Lemmy?
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

eddie lee roth wrote:Re: Did your parents have good taste in music?
nycrue wrote:I think my mom always loved rock apparently, I still have her old scrap book think and her ticket stub to the Blizzard of Ozz tour in 81, that's pretty bad ass, she beat up someone who jumped the ticket line at Three Dog Night too ha!... my dad on the other hand, I won't go there... :lol:
Your mom sounds like a white trash whore (big surprise) and why don't you want to talk about Lemmy?
No way it's Lemmy. I'm betting a roadie for Deep Purple did the nasty that resulted in that skeeze.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

eddie lee roth wrote:Re: Did your parents have good taste in music?
BLASPHEMY!!! :evil:
Fuck sigs.
LFI

Post by LFI »

Grendel wrote:I wonder if she rants any about Metal Sludge posters on her twitter feed?
Right now she's probably having an epic meltdown on it about Donnie Wahlberg flaunting his relationship with Jenny McCarthy. :lol:
Hollywood's Burning

Grendel wrote:On her twitter picture Donnie looked like he could sense that she was a psycho. :lol: :lol: :lol:
he could probably feel the tickle of the 'tache. :lol:
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Grendel wrote:On her twitter picture Donnie looked like he could sense that she was a psycho. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Grendel still talking and laughing about me when I'm really not even on sludge anymore? Ha! You are highlarious cunt.
and Donnie loved it by the way. go stalk me online some more honey. it looks real good on you.

let me see another 25 pages of your bullshit on this thread, talking to yourself. :lol:

stay fucking pressed. :wink:
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

LFI

Post by LFI »

It always warms the heart to see I've gotten a PM from nycrue. Looks like the medication wore off again and she's making the rounds!
nycrue wrote:
leppardfaniowa wrote:
Grendel wrote:I wonder if she rants any about Metal Sludge posters on her twitter feed?
Right now she's probably having an epic meltdown on it about Donnie Wahlberg flaunting his relationship with Jenny McCarthy. :lol:
I could give a FUCK about Donnie Wahlberg you fat farm cunt from Iowa. I ain't a Donnie girl. lmao.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

I'm glad you posted it. honestly... cuz you bitches sit around pining away wondering what I put on twitter?
stay pressed cunts. stay pressed. :wink:

fatcuntymominIowa. don't start somethin and not expect a response.

this is Sludge.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

I just got a mean PM from nycrue. No wonder she has to resort to using a vibrator instead of having actual sexual interaction with real people (per her public twitter account). She's a bitch and nobody wants to fuck an ugly bitch. Hot bitches are another story. But nycrue is at the other end of the thermometer from hot.
LouDoo
Platinum Artist

Post by LouDoo »

*flick* wrote:I just got a mean PM from nycrue. No wonder she has to resort to using a vibrator instead of having actual sexual interaction with real people (per her public twitter account). She's a bitch and nobody wants to fuck an ugly bitch. Hot bitches are another story. But nycrue is at the other end of the thermometer from hot.
Ha! I got one, too!

We should form a club.
ImageImage