nycrue

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: nycrue

Post by Turner Coates »

Olds_71_442 wrote: She has her settings to private anyway so you can't see her tweets.
"Show us yer tweets!"

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

....without the fur!
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

Sometimes the dunces who get "keyboard brave" here (but suck at it like Hollywood Rose) forget that even though Sludge is mostly anonymous, when you have real life contact and trouble with actual Sludgers, it becomes a REAL small world REALLY fast. I've known and been friends with one of the people who she had serious trouble with from here. I was also friends with them on a sludge offshoot board when it had all just finished going down, HENCE, I've known Hollywood Rose / NYCrue's real name for a long time.

I about shit one day when I was at my neighborhood Starbucks with my Daughter and guess who walks in? It looked like the handful of pictures I've seen of her over the years but I still wasn't 100%. (The Runaway Bride reference is spot on BTW). She was bitchy as HELL to the staff and acted a bit "off" as described all through this thread. After she walked out I saw that she had checked in to that exact Starbucks under her real name. Can't remember if it was Foursquare or Facebook but she checked in. And she has a name IRL that not many other people are going to have. All of the rumors I've ever read and even worse....her own posts, were confirmed in the way she acted that day just buying a freaking coffee.

Today's tip: Be careful fellow Sludgers. When you carry your crazy over into real life, there WILL be people who live near you and find out your identity. And they WILL have an incredible laugh at your expense in even the most random, unexpected times. :lol:
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Crazy thread. Totally missed it!!!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I forgot about this thread, and also forgot about when Chip, myself, and Tracii Guns were moderating some douchebag's spinoff board, and she PMed Chip (clearly not knowing who he was) and straight up said "Somebody should put a bullet in her head".

That's when I stopped acknowledging her. After watching her do this shit to others over the years, I have a feeling that's how she gets out of a lot of consequences for her crazy behavior - murder threats.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Just going to leave this here.
Turner Coates wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:51 pm Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

HATERS!!!
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Where’s the link to her YouTube channel?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by genesracoonwig »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »