nycrue

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

nycrue

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Anybody else know who this mongoloid is?

I never even knew she existed until recently when she started humping my leg on The Gossip Board, quoting my posts and e-high fiving me, only to completely lose her shit on me on The Ho Board because I told her that I didn't appreciate it when unfunny people try to make my jokes better.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235927&start=60

It's a bitch, right? It posts like something whose pussy bleeds.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Queen Bee

Re: nycrue

nycrue wrote:You really need to get a life. seriously. You bully the fuck out of every on this goddamn board for years. Do you have anything else in your fucking life that you do?? Other than Sludge? fucking doubt it.
:lol:

Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

So, the degree/therapist/admin thing is just something you do in-between sludge posts? Gotcha!
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
Queen Bee

I go to work so I can have a computer to post on.

Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I go to work so I can have a computer to post on.

Me too! I just pretend to sell real estate.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

I thought that twat was guy?
Anyway, they have Crue in the name so they deserve all the shit they get.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Thanks Sanity appreciate it. :wink:

Wow, Stoner, do you just fucking sit here all DAY and hover to see if I responded back to you? Fucking pathetic you are.

If you enjoy being the reigning cunt of Sludge, go ahead...continue. If it makes you feel good to spend all your time, whipping on me...Go right afucking head. I can take it.

You are obviously the psychotic bitch obsessed with talking about me today. I am still laughing.
:D
loserfuck.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
Queen Bee

You do realize you've been on here just as long as I have today, right?
Of course you don't, that would mean that you're not fucking retarded.

Earth to mongoloid - the only difference between what I've done here today vs. what you've done is that people laughed at my posts, whereas in your case, they just laughed at you.

NOW WHAT ?????!?!?!?!????!!!!!

:lol: Fucking idiot.
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

:|
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.

" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

^^^

Someone's jealous that Stoner didn't dedicate a thread to them.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

I know, its like a crowning achievement that someone would CARE about you soo fucking much that they dedicate a thread to you over here.

Now What? and you fucking gave me shit for saying that! Wow.

Stoner, You make P13 look like he's a very well educated and stellar member of society.
Some dumb bitch who seriously sounds like a 13 year old with the "flaming" you do. My god, I actually think a 3rd grader could come up with better shit than you.

I KNEW if I said anything to Stonefuck..she would throw a huge temper tantrum,,,trying to SHOW all of us Sludgers that she's the Queen Bee. (Ha!)

You walked RIGHT into my trap bitch!! I knew you'd have a Epic disaster of a reaction...Cuz you just are fucked in the head and enjoy Sludge drama.

Get a fucking life. Last time I'm saying it ya cunt.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Is burt1098 acting all douchey to things Stoner writes a new thing? I've noticed it quite a bit in the last few days.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Queen Bee

You didn't plan shit and you've sucked my asshole like the groupie fuck that you are all over the boards until I started making fun of you today. You also haven't posted about anything but me today so pretending like you don't care is futile. Seriously, not one damn thing. Every time you've logged on to sludge or made a post, it was to see what I said or to say something to me. You're my bitch, and every time you cry some more about this shit, it only serves to further cement your status as such.

Really, what it all boils down to is that you're a crybaby bitch and you've spent the day doing what crybaby bitches do - CRYING. Nothing shocking or new there.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

nycrue wrote:Fucking pathetic you are.
ImageImage
Queen Bee

Maybe it's James Lipton. :lol:
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

It looks to me, like you're crying you dumb cunt....

Nobody has ever stepped up to point out to you what a fucking piece of shit you are. But, here I am. all those other fucknuts might be afraid...

You are such a psycho EVEN checking to see what I've posted today? Wow...that's fucking crazy.

Nobody insane enough would be coming back for more. If you actually were a person who did not give a shit about little old me.

You reeeek bitch.

And yes, this WAS all pre planned. I wouldve done it a week ago. But figured your stupid bullshit was not worth it.

I was right.

Yawn. You can do better than this.
Queen Bee

Well, well, well - somebody fancies themselves an internet freedom fighter :lol:

You really think you're the only person who has ever had the balls to call me names on the internet? Are you fucking illiterate on top of ignorant? I've got news for you, Che - most people here aren't afraid of me and I've been "stepped to" more than just about anyone on this board because tardlings like you who lose their shit when made fun of feel like they have something to prove. Too bad (for you) that all you wingnuts end up proving is that you have the IQ of a goldfish with Downs Syndrome and the emotional maturity of a mime. Seriously - my fucking 9 year can make and take jokes better than you can.

And then to top it off, you swear that this was a pre-owning. :lol: I can't believe your mother didn't fucking eat you when she shit you out underneath that bridge.
Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

nycrue wrote:And yes, this WAS all pre planned.
Ahahahahahahahaha. You fucking tool.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Queen Bee

I'm a psycho for taking 5 seconds to click on her posting history, but she's been "planning" and setting a trap for me on the internet for over a week.

God, I love the internet.

Queen Bee

For real - is this a chick or a dude that posts like a chick?

I honestly can't tell.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:And then to top it off, you swear that this was a pre-owning.
Steak and lobster anyone? :lol:
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:For real - is this a chick or a dude that posts like a chick?

I honestly can't tell.
That's because you are a fucking complete stupid cunt who don't know your ass from your fucking face. They look the same.

I cannot believe you don't think that You yourgoddamn self is having a meltdown. You sure as fuck look like it.

Why do you care some much about me Stoner? I knew you'd write another long fucking college worth ESSAY on here.

Obsessed much? :lol:
Queen Bee

NOBODY can tell what the fuck you are, dumbshit. It's hard to tell if you have your nuts twisted or sand in your vagina - either way, it's obvious that you have an asshole that hurts tremendously, so like your whore of a mother, it could go either way.

And just so you know, I don't care about you - I just like making fun of you and watching you lose your shit all over the board. I've always liked picking on stupid chicks - don't go feeling special or anything.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:NOBODY can tell what the fuck you are, dumbshit. It's hard to tell if you have your nuts twisted or sand in your vagina - either way, it's obvious that you have an asshole that hurts tremendously, so like your whore of a mother, it could go either way.

And just so you know, I don't care about you - I just like making fun of you and watching you lose your shit all over the board. I've always liked picking on stupid chicks - don't go feeling special or anything.

If you do, have a fucking child...Fuck them. They seriously need to be taken to foster care. Cuz, you are a big fucking drug addict. What a WONDERFUL mother you must be! Do your kids do drugs too ya dumb fucking piece of shit. Wow. Stellar parenting skills.

Go take care of your goddamn 9 year old you crack whore...instead of staying on Sludge ALL goddamn day. Should call child services on your fucking ass.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

nycrue wrote: I wouldve done it a week ago.

I was gonna do it 2 weeks ago.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

nycrue wrote:If you do, have a fucking child...Fuck them. They seriously need to be taken to foster care. Cuz, you are a big fucking drug addict. What a WONDERFUL mother you must be! Do your kids do drugs too ya dumb fucking piece of shit. Wow. Stellar parenting skills.

Go take care of your goddamn 9 year old you crack whore...instead of staying on Sludge ALL goddamn day. Should call child services on your fucking ass.
No quicker way to take the train outta here than to bring someone's children into your meltdown...

Dumbass.. :roll:
Queen Bee

Yes, I smoke crack with my kids before bed every night. Then I burn them with cigarettes and show them your posts and tell them if they ever grow up to be like you, I'll shave their fucking heads. Then they cry and tell me that I'm mean for implying that they'd ever do something so fucking stupid and swear that they won't EVER grow up to be a loser like that "fuckin weirdo in your computer". Then I give them some heroin.

Guess what, dumbass - my kids ARE foster kids. Guess who gave me custody of them? CHILDREN'S PROTECTIVE SERVICES. You know, the same agency that took you from your pack and placed you in the care of those toothless carnies? You probably don't remember, but I assure you, no matter what that bearded lady tells you, you weren't conceived while the Tilt-a-Whirl operator had her bent over the cotton candy machine, no matter how plausible it sounds.

Honest question, melty - how do you honestly think this flame war is going to end for you? Do you think people are going to side with you and tell you how right you are, or do you think they're going to keep showing up and laughing at you for flipping your fucking shit over something so trivial?

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:You probably don't remember, but I assure you, no matter what that bearded lady tells you, you weren't conceived while the Tilt-a-Whirl operator had her bent over the cotton candy machine, no matter how plausible it sounds.
Fuck... Fuze hurts when it comes out your nose.. :lol:
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

where in the fuck does she come up with this shit?
Someone needs to start writing books. cuz you can't make this shit up.
Queen Bee

I call her out for being Hollywood Rose, and she immediately goes after my kids.

Nah, that bitch ain't crazy AT ALL.