Muppett Butt/Whpprsnpprr: Sludge's Resident Bitch Boy

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Re: Muppett Butt/Whpprsnpprr: Sludge's Resident Bitch Boy

Post by Metal Sludge »

Hmmmm...I made a post before and now it's not there.

What I said was...
I don't need to stalk anyone, I have everything I need at my fingertips. :lol:

But I occasionally like to fuck with people who annoy me or start acting exceptionally stupid.
Both of which Iggy did on a regular basis.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

So Whpprrcrpprr, you are essentially saying that the mod is a stalker because he/she exposed Iggytard when he was talking to himself with the Crash Override nym and that other alternym, a general rehash of The Stupid Must Be Stopped schtick that he pulled years earlier. Even while Iggytard would consistently whine about alternyms ruining the board and that he only ever wanted to talk about music.

Whpprrcrpprr...hey!

He ran away again.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

Hey dicklicker, where's that awesome photo of you showing off your cocksuckers cramp while playing guitar? Whopperqueen and bonedog gone at the same time? Say it isn't so.
ImageImageImage
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Metal Sludge wrote:
Sixdgritt wrote:Misread that.

Even then, when was Iggy stalked by the mod?
I think he's referring to the time I posted Iggy's alts that he used to talk to himself with.

Like I said...exceptionally stupid.
And that constitutes stalking? Wow, the laws are getting strict in these parts.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

LMGDMFAO @ "Whopperqueen"
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Muppet snapper won't find that funny. His sense of humor is lacking.
muppet butt
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by muppet butt »

:lol:
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Whppr suffers from PurpleIdiot Syndrome. He's another one who whines about everything you say to him and can never take a joke but thinks that by adding 20 smilies to his posts, you'll think he actually has a sense of humor.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

I like how Bitch Boy tries to play off the fact that almost 20 regular posters took time to come to Hatas and goof on him, then tries to come out clean on the other side by saying the balance of random posters thinks he's a real asset because they didn't take the time. I've got news for you, Whopperqueen: YngvieVanSatriani, torienlover, and Thisismynym think you are a goof as well.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

He thinks Hungwell is a mod.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

What? He doesn't realize that it's you?
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
muppet butt
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by muppet butt »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:He thinks Hungwell is a mod.
I did until the real Mod just told me otherwise.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

TardArmyFailPrivate wrote:I did until the real Mod just told me otherwise.

Stupid fuck.

The "real" Mod. The same one who thinks you're such an absolute dipshit that you will NEVER again make another post under ANY nym without the title of TARD ARMY FAIL PRIVATE.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

muppet butt wrote:
Why would that make a difference? :lol:

I'm just curious as to how your mind works here. Hungwell could still be the mod. It's not like he would be incapable of telling you a lie under the Metal Sludge nym.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Whopperpuss, you're dumber than a petrified piece of cat shit.
ImageImageImage
muppet butt
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by muppet butt »

deathcurse wrote:
muppet butt wrote:
Why would that make a difference? :lol:

I'm just curious as to how your mind works here. Hungwell could still be the mod. It's not like he would be incapable of telling you a lie under the Metal Sludge nym.
I guess I just don't care that much to decide who the mods is, are they an alt, is it really hungwell saying its someone else...etc etc.

I do spend a lot of time on here but very little time is spent caring who the mod is.
muppet butt
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by muppet butt »

Hungwell wrote:The "real" Mod. The same one who thinks you're such an absolute dipshit that you will NEVER again make another post under ANY nym without the title of TARD ARMY FAIL PRIVATE.
So?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

muppet butt wrote:I do spend a lot of time on here but very little time is spent caring who the mod is.
You spend very little time caring who the mod is but at the same time you'll publicly speculate who the mod is. :lol:

I love it when people get proved wrong and they're like "I don't even care. This is stupid." This is stupid? YOU'RE STUPID. I've been in this business fifteen years.
muppet butt
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by muppet butt »

deathcurse wrote:
muppet butt wrote:I do spend a lot of time on here but very little time is spent caring who the mod is.
You spend very little time caring who the mod is but at the same time you'll publicly speculate who the mod is. :lol:

I love it when people get proved wrong and they're like "I don't even care. This is stupid." This is stupid? YOU'RE STUPID. I've been in this business fifteen years.
No. Buttnoid said that the mod banned me so I started proving him wrong and in that conversation, it became evident that I thought Hungwell was one of the mods. Metal Sludge messaged me and told me different.
I never publicly speculated who the mod is. The Mod could be Lars Ulrich. I really don't care.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

You should go back to Whpprfggtt.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Tard Army Fail Private wrote:
deathcurse wrote:
Tard Army Fail Private wrote:I do spend a lot of time on here but very little time is spent caring who the mod is.

I love it when people get proved wrong and they're like "I don't even care. This is stupid." This is stupid? YOU'RE STUPID. I've been in this business fifteen years
No. Buttnoid said that the mod banned me so I started proving him wrong and in that conversation, it became evident that I thought Hungwell was one of the mods. Metal Sludge messaged me and told me different.
I never publicly speculated who the mod is. The Mod could be Lars Ulrich. I really don't care.
Of course you care. Very much so in fact.

That is why you asked the mod if you could switch over from whopperfaggot to muppetfaggot so you could get out from under the Tard Army Fail Private title. You cared enough to 'promise to behave', like a good little tardling.

You also cared because you thought it MUST have been I who bestowed that title upon you. You cared enough to drop my nym hundreds of times all without ever being addressed by me first. You are then promptly shit on, at and over before again slinking away, giving even the limpest of wrists a reason to facepalm. You are so delusional that you think the posters who can't be bothered to add anything to this All-You-Can-Pwn spread, must like you.

The truth is that outside of a couple posters who also share your penchant for losing, I have never seen anyone say anything but negative things about you. All of them true.

You have been post-whoring for the past 4 years over TWO nyms and your only known for being a 'no game ankle biter'. That is no accident, kid.

You care.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Whpprrcrppr, I was going to use my influence with the mod to get you promoted to Fail Private First Class. But after that bash & own by Hungwell, I just don't know...

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Gritt

Post by Gritt »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Whpprrcrppr, I was going to use my influence with the mod to get you promoted to Fail Private First Class. But after that bash & own by Hungwell, I just don't know...

He'd probably take the promotion seriously.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Whpprrcrppr, I was going to use my influence with the mod to get you promoted to Fail Private First Class. But after that bash & own by Hungwell, I just don't know...
Ha ha...BITCH!
ImageImageImage
muppet butt
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by muppet butt »

Hungwell wrote:
That is why you asked the mod if you could switch over from whopperfaggot to muppetfaggot so you could get out from under the Tard Army Fail Private title. You cared enough to 'promise to behave', like a good little tardling.
Nope. Never happened. I never asked the mod to switch usernames.
You're wrong.
Hungwell wrote:You also cared because you thought it MUST have been I who bestowed that title upon you.
Because you said you did it dumbass lol. Why would I care beyond that? The title was there and you said it was you. Whether you did it directly or cried to a mod to have it done, either way...I got to you.
Spin it any way you want.
Hungwell wrote:You cared enough to drop my nym hundreds of times all without ever being addressed by me first.
More spin cycle. Hundreds of times? Really? I was making fun of you because you're a douchebag. And it was nowhere near hundreds of times.
I love how you "care" enough to go out of your way to get a mod to put a title on me because you got your feelings hurt, but I make fun of you in some threads and that means more.
Riiiiight :lol:

And you keep trying to point out that having more followers on a message board somehow means something.
People are just afraid to talk shit to you because you went grade A apeshit crazy on Iggy before he died. Nobody wants that but I don't give a fuck.
You're in your 40's aren't you? And being popular on a message board is something you bring up to me all the time like it's something important.
The truth is, all you can match against me are some fratboy type insults about me being gay and that the fact that you're popular here.
Do you sit back at night and think "I pwned some people today. And people liked me. I'm somebody..."

Uh oh, did I hurt your feelings again?
Are you going to cry to the mod yet again?
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

TardArmyFailPrivate wrote:Image

Hungwell wrote:Image
muppet butt
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by muppet butt »

Yeah you've got nothing. :lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

So Whpprrcrpprr's sooper burnn is that everybody secretly thinks he's great, but they don't want to come out and say it because they are afraid of Hungwell?

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »