HollywoodBomb

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

HollywoodBomb

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Is this guy just trolling or is he Tommy2Tard's slightly more retarded cousin?

Awesome Acoustic Guitarists ?
Roy Buchanan
Joe Satriani
Vince Neil
Al Dimeola
The "business" wanted to get rid of hard rock as the musicians had too much leverage going into contract negotiations. The easiest musicians they found to use as new puppets were the heroin addicted, low self esteem alterna/grunge musicians. Were are they now? Think about it...
It`s the Messiah of Metal, Randy Rhoades himself who gave Lynch the `Mr.Scary` moniker

nuff said! 8)

scab Quiet Riot
That was great stuff, for todays braindead rock fans it`s more about Quiet Riot then the individuals of the band. I`m still happy they carry on and keep good music alive.

Spider-Man musical
HollywoodBomb wrote:
Dade wrote:"And this is better then a movie..why?"

Because it`s live.
Those people can`t go to a concert or a sportevent without killing each other, I pity the intelligent people of that once great country who have to endure all that sensless violence and debauchery.

No wonder the muslims are taking over the U.K...
HollywoodBomb wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:
HollywoodBomb wrote: All the bands you just named have a ton of charisma and starpower that surpass Tesla by light years. They are wanna bees that can`t write a hit like Unskinny Bop, Living on a PraYER or Kickstart my Heart even if their collective lives depended on it.

Yeah, the songs you mentioned are all amazing. :D
Just like those bands bank accounts.

And all this fucktardery is just a sampling of the last 4 hours.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: HollywoodBomb

Post by MurrayFiend »

He's a troll. Same person as Constantine.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

slicer the dog fucker?
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Indeed.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?