Top 3 douchebags of 2010

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Top 3 douchebags of 2010

Post by MurrayFiend »

Let's hope he keeps his schticky bullshit over there for awhile.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

And still obsessed with Jani Lane (but remember, he's not even a fan and only liked Uncle Tom's cabin).

Now that Jani Lane is sober...
Do you think Jani and Warrant will reunite in 2011?

It would be nice to see them get back together for one last tour, rather than letting the last reunion tour be the conclusion of the Jani/Warrant lineup. Maybe in a few years. Jani seems very serious about staying sober. He looks and sounds better than he has in 20 years.

SoCalRockDude wrote:are you sure about that??

he's killed his professional reputation completely...not that there is a huge market for this band anyway, if people were clamoring for them so a promoter would take a chance & could make a lot of money...doubt it...

it's not like Alice Cooper, who dried out twice & made a comeback...thanks to a manager who was totally committed to him & a great backlog of songs...& a lot of talent...
no comparison there...

I disagree. I think Jani can make a comeback. Also, if he ever wants to get off the road, I think he could have a great career as a writer/producer for up-and-coming acts. And Warrant's catalog is fairly strong, otherwise Robert Mason wouldn't have a job.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

bonedog69 wrote:My choices:

1) UtahRatt
2) Skate4RnR
3) Luminiferous/Aesop (TIE)

Any other nominations?

PLEASE an hero.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Think we might know why bonedouche migrated away from Sludge..

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Ugh. A takeashitmusic/bonedog conversation. Sleazeroxx really is Tard Hell.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

MurrayFiend wrote:Ugh. A takeashitmusic/bonedog conversation. Sleazeroxx really is Tard Hell.
:?
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

Luminiferous wrote:Evidently bonedouche has taken his shtick over to Sleazeroxx to hand with The Sexx and TakaishiiMundane..

He's whining over there about people hating on Sarah Palin and posting his OBAMFA phrase.. :lol:

I wonder how many posts he'll go before pretending to be gay?
I will never share personal information there. I am making a clean start. No one there will know anything about me other than that I am an intelligent music fan with interesting insight and meaningful contributions to the boards. I have learned my lesson about discussing my private life online.
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:If Muppet Butt's writing was a literary movement, it would be considered post-retarded.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

bonedog69 wrote:No one there will know anything about me other than that I am an intelligent music fan with interesting insight and meaningful contributions to the boards.
You'd better skip that first one.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

bonedog69 wrote:No one there will know anything about me other than that I am an intelligent music fan
Yeah...they'll know that... :lol:
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

bonedog69 wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Evidently bonedouche has taken his shtick over to Sleazeroxx to hand with The Sexx and TakaishiiMundane..

He's whining over there about people hating on Sarah Palin and posting his OBAMFA phrase.. :lol:

I wonder how many posts he'll go before pretending to be gay?
I will never share personal information there. I am making a clean start. No one there will know anything about me other than that I am an intelligent music fan with interesting insight and meaningful contributions to the boards. I have learned my lesson about discussing my private life online.
You know, if you were honest about being a breeder and didn't list every stereotype of the LGBT community as things you either possess or like to indulge in, you probably wouldn't be the punching bag for the lulz.

Then again, you do possess a slight touch of the tard, so the before just might go down like the Titanic.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

Rainbow Bright wrote:Then again, you do possess a slight touch of the tard, so the before just might go down like the Titanic.
WTF does that mean, Einstein? Shut your pie hole, Rainbow Bright. I never liked you, but I love your name!
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:If Muppet Butt's writing was a literary movement, it would be considered post-retarded.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

bonedog69 wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:Then again, you do possess a slight touch of the tard, so the before just might go down like the Titanic.
WTF does that mean, Einstein? Shut your pie hole, Rainbow Bright. I never liked you, but I love your name!

Oh, I get it. Because of the rainbow thing and you being a gay black male, right? Just wondering because that's never been brought up before.

bonedog69 wrote:My choices:

1) UtahRatt
2) SoulsOfBlack/Skate4RnR (TIE)
3) Luminiferous/Aesop (TIE)

Any other nominations?

Last edited by bonedog69 on Sun Dec 12

Holy shit. How many times do you need to edit this? Make up your mind already.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Oh, I get it. Because of the rainbow thing and you being a gay black male, right? Just wondering because that's never been brought up before.
I think rainbows are pretty. Big deal! And you people are the ones who are fixated on my sexuality and race. I have mentioned it one or two times on Sludge, and only when it pertains to the subject of the thread. It is always people like you who keep bringing it up. I don't make a big deal of it because I think it shouldn't matter.
Last edited by bonedog69 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Holy shit. How many times do you need to edit this? Make up your mind already.
You should be happy! You got a promotion!
thats_what_she_said
Playing Frat Parties

Post by thats_what_she_said »

bonedog69 wrote:I think rainbows are pretty. Big deal! And you people are the ones who are fixated on my sexuality and race.

you tell em girlfriend!