Deep Purple singers

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Deep Purple singers

Post by bonedog69 »

Who was the best Deep Purple vocalist of all time? I am gonna have to go with Joe Lynn Turner.
Last edited by bonedog69 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:If Muppet Butt's writing was a literary movement, it would be considered post-retarded.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Re: Everyone foe SOB

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Nah.
Fuck sigs.
J. D.
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by J. D. »

bonedog69 wrote:Everyone please FOE SoulsOfBlack. Thank you.
Is this FOUR topics about this guy? Fuck off.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

J. D. wrote:
He brings it on himself. Fuck you, J.D. If I wanted any of your mouth, I would undo my zipper.
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:If Muppet Butt's writing was a literary movement, it would be considered post-retarded.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Done!
Is this FOUR topics about this guy?
You never know with bone. He edits his posts like crazy and by the end of the day he could change it to "everyone foe UtahRatt" or Lumi, or Skate. He's done that on pretty much every thread he's ever started. I'm starting to think boney might be a schizo.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

No. Fuck you. You're welcome.

HI MICHAEL! :wink:
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

.........Nah.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

Rainbow Bright wrote:.........Nah.
Rainbow-Not-So-Bright, I was not talking to you. I was only talking to people who think for themselves. You keep on following your leader, sweetie.
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

lolwut?
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

You know, if you weren't as big of a poseur as Rav_Sputnik was or a leaky colostomy bag of a poster, then you might not catch as much shit here. Food for thought, Sugar Tits.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

Rainbow Bright wrote:You know, if you weren't as big of a poseur as Rav_Sputnik was or a leaky colostomy bag of a poster, then you might not catch as much shit here. Food for thought, Sugar Tits.
If I wanted your advice I would be asking you which butt plug is the best.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

bonedog69 wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:.........Nah.
Rainbow-Not-So-Bright, I was not talking to you. I was only talking to people who think for themselves. You keep on following your leader, sweetie.

What's your beef with Rainbow? And what's this "follow the leader" nonsense? RBO's been here forever and although we haven't had much interaction, I consider one of the coolest people here. And the advice you got was pretty spot-on. If you'd lay off this Jani Lane sober crusade and the "I'm a gay, black, recovering addict, etc.", you might not be considered such a (bone)dunce. I reallly thought you would've caught on by now.
Now how long till you edit this thread, tuck tail, and announce you're leaving for sleazeroxx (again)?
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

I give it five days before he throws another hissy fit.
J. D.
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by J. D. »

bonedog69 wrote:
J. D. wrote:
He brings it on himself. Fuck you, J.D. If I wanted any of your mouth, I would undo my zipper.
Ooh, two snaps up, girlfrien'...

...You cliche altnym fucktard.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Rainbow Bright wrote:I give it five days before he throws another hissy fit.
5 days? :lol:
Lucifer Sam
Recording Debut Album

Re: Deep Purple singers

Post by Lucifer Sam »

Why did this fag even post a topic like this in this forum? Poor little taint-tickler must be attention starved. I guess even his fellow homos at the "Plug 'n Spit" bar are even tired of his fagginess.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Last edited by bonedog69 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

:lol:
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Lucifer Sam wrote:Why did this fag even post a topic like this in this forum? Poor little taint-tickler must be attention starved. I guess even his fellow homos at the "Plug 'n Spit" bar are even tired of his fagginess.

Because the thread was originally called:
Then last night he saw that things weren't exactly going as he had hoped and edited it not once but twice!
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

I'm eagerly awaiting bonedog's next Hatas thread that backfires on him and he renames as "Puppies and kittens are cute and awesome!" And in the process looks like a poster incapable of starting a thread on the appropriate board for it.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:I give it five days before he throws another hissy fit.
5 days? :lol:
I was being generous.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

Lucifer Sam wrote:Why did this fag even post a topic like this in this forum? Poor little taint-tickler must be attention starved. I guess even his fellow homos at the "Plug 'n Spit" bar are even tired of his fagginess.
If you will stop using the word "fag" out of respect for me, I will stop using the word "retard" out of respect for you. Deal?
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

I will stop if you promise to change the thread titles back to what they were originally.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

bonedog69 wrote:
If you will stop using the word "fag" out of respect for me, I will stop using the word "retard" out of respect for you. Deal?
This thread is about MUSIC. Stay on topic or GTFO troll..

Ian Gillian owns all of them.
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

Ian Gillan surely is the king of Deep Purple singers, by far!
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

lerxstcat wrote:Ian Gillan surely is the king of Deep Purple singers, by far!
Yeah, Ian is probably their most recognized vocalist, because of Machine Head, but Glenn Hughes was pretty bad ass during his tenure.
Lucifer Sam
Recording Debut Album

Post by Lucifer Sam »

bonedog69 wrote:
Are we about to have a meltdown, fag? Your little schtick is about as used up as the tub of butter you hump, fag.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

Lucifer Sam wrote:Are we about to have a meltdown, fag? Your little schtick is about as used up as the tub of butter you hump, fag.
You need to STFU punk-ass, bitch-made, newbie troll. Nobody thinks your schtick is funny.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Everybody that reads the Sludge boards wrote:
phoneydog69, you need to STFU punk-ass, bitch-made, newbie troll. Nobody thinks your schtick is funny.We're only here to talk about music.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

SOB, I can't hear you. You are foed, and I know it drives you crazy because you crave my attention and you keep following my posts! I have to say my Sludge experience has been much more enjoyable without your incessant bullying! But I still wish you a Happy New Year!
Lucifer Sam
Recording Debut Album

Post by Lucifer Sam »

bonedog69 wrote:SOB, I can't hear you. You are foed, and I know it drives you crazy because you crave my attention and you keep following my posts! I have to say my Sludge experience has been much more enjoyable without your incessant bullying! But I still wish you a Happy New Year!
I figured the fag would pull out the "bully" card.

What a pussy.

...and a fag.