Deep Purple singers

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Deep Purple singers

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

bonedog69 wrote:SOB, I can't hear you. You are foed, and I know it drives you crazy because you crave my attention and you keep following my posts! I have to say my Sludge experience has been much more enjoyable without your incessant bullying! But I still wish you a Happy New Year!
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

Lucifer Sam wrote:
bonedog69 wrote:SOB, I can't hear you. You are foed, and I know it drives you crazy because you crave my attention and you keep following my posts! I have to say my Sludge experience has been much more enjoyable without your incessant bullying! But I still wish you a Happy New Year!
I figured the fag would pull out the "bully" card.

What a pussy.
...and a fag.
Loser Sam, you bore me with your endless juvenile ramblings and homophobic slurs. I am guessing you to be about 13, and probably questioning your own sexual orientation. I know it must be a lonely, scary time for you. Perhaps you should discuss your sexual preference confusion with a school counselor. They are trained to help you determine whether you prefer the company of men or women. I, however, cannot bear any more of your mindless "fag" drivel. Therefore, you have the honor of being the third person I have ever FOEd on Sludge. Happy New Year....and Good Riddance!
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:If Muppet Butt's writing was a literary movement, it would be considered post-retarded.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Is lerxstcat and I the only ones here talking about MUSIC?
Lucifer Sam
Recording Debut Album

Post by Lucifer Sam »

bonefag69 wrote:
Lucifer Sam wrote:

What a pussy.
...and a fag.
Loser Sam, you bore me with your endless juvenile ramblings and homophobic slurs. I am guessing you to be about 13, and probably questioning your own sexual orientation. I know it must be a lonely, scary time for you. Perhaps you should discuss your sexual preference confusion with a school counselor. They are trained to help you determine whether you prefer the company of men or women. I, however, cannot bear any more of your mindless "fag" drivel. Therefore, you have the honor of being the third person I have ever FOEd on Sludge. Happy New Year....and Good Riddance!
:lol:

I thought you did that already, fag? Are we about to have another meltdown for all to see? I know women with bigger balls than you. Grow a set and quit acting like such a pussy, fag!
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

Luminiferous wrote:Is lerxstcat and I the only ones here talking about MUSIC?
I know, I'm like HELLO. It's common knowledge that no one delivered better backing vocals than keyboardist Jon Lord.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Mitzi4286 wrote:
I know, I'm like HELLO. It's common knowledge that no one delivered better backing vocals than keyboardist Jon Lord.
What about Michael Anthony? His were signature backing vocals.
ImageImage
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
Mitzi4286 wrote:
What about Michael Anthony? His were signature backing vocals.
True. Jon Lord is bad ass.
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:If Muppet Butt's writing was a literary movement, it would be considered post-retarded.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

Doug Pinnick was once invited to join Deep Purple as lead singer. Now THAT would have been a kick-ass lineup.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

This is strangely reminiscent of another poster's ignore and distract tactic, but I can't place my finger on it...
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

bonedog69 wrote:
J. D. wrote:
bonedog69 wrote:Everyone please FOE SoulsOfBlack. Thank you.
Is this FOUR topics about this guy? Fuck off.
He brings it on himself. Fuck you, J.D. If I wanted any of your mouth, I would undo my zipper.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Lucifer Sam
Recording Debut Album

Post by Lucifer Sam »

bonedog69 wrote:Doug Pinnick was once invited to join Deep Purple as lead singer. Now THAT would have been a kick-ass lineup.
Because he likes to fuck men in the ass?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Lucifer Sam wrote:
bonedog69 wrote:Doug Pinnick was once invited to join Deep Purple as lead singer. Now THAT would have been a kick-ass lineup.
The original creators for free speech could never have imagined the filth that could protrude from a few vile, ignorants, swine mouths as evidanced by some of the retard-obot comments posted here.

Sam you're a low life, you should be so ahamed of yourself!!!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

Constantine wrote:The original creators for free speech could never have imagined the filth that could protrude from a few vile, ignorants, swine mouths as evidanced by some of the retard-obot comments posted here.

Agreed! viewtopic.php?f=12&t=239519
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Constantine wrote:
Lucifer Sam wrote:
The original creators for free speech could never have imagined the filth that could protrude from a few vile, ignorants, swine mouths as evidanced by some of the retard-obot comments posted here.

I, for one, am ahamed of the evidance..
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Constantine wrote:
Lucifer Sam wrote:

Relax, he wasn't talking about fucking dogs in the ass.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Lucifer Sam
Recording Debut Album

Post by Lucifer Sam »

bonedog69 wrote:
Constantine wrote:The original creators for free speech could never have imagined the filth that could protrude from a few vile, ignorants, swine mouths as evidanced by some of the retard-obot comments posted here.

Agreed! viewtopic.php?f=12&t=239519
I just "evidanced" me some "ignorants!"

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Lucifer Sam wrote:I just "evidanced" me some "ignorants!" :lol:

On the first count a fool
and on the second an absolute imbecile.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

how much peanut butter do you go through a month, dog fucker?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Relax, he wasn't talking about fucking dogs in the ass.

Your status in real life is the same as on these boards...You're not funny, never has been. You're a bully because it's the only way you can get attention. And from the picture i saw of you you're one nasty looking human being.
Last edited by Constantine on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Pretty Dead Boy wrote:how much peanut butter do you go through a month, dog fucker?
What?!
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Constantine wrote:
Pretty Dead Boy wrote:how much peanut butter do you go through a month, dog fucker?
What?!
it's pretty simple, slicer. how much peanut butter do you go through in a month? or do you just straight out rape the dogs, dickface?
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Constantine wrote:
What?!
Do they speak English in what?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Pretty Dead Boy wrote:it's pretty simple, slicer. how much peanut butter do you go through in a month? or do you just straight out rape the dogs, dickface?

Do you get aroused around dogs?
Lucifer Sam
Recording Debut Album

Post by Lucifer Sam »

Constantine wrote:
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Relax, he wasn't talking about fucking dogs in the ass.

Your status in real life is the same as on these boards...You're not funny, never has been. You're a bully because it's the only way you can get attention. And from the picture i saw of you you're one nasty looking human being.
You must either be the dumbest fucker alive or the biggest pussy alive, or both, to take this shit seriously.

I think you just want bullied in the ass, like your little fellow dog-fucker bitchdog69.

Fags.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

Lucifer Sam wrote:

What a pussy.

...and a fag.
I can't hear you, Loser Sam. You are foed! Did you forget?
Lucifer Sam
Recording Debut Album

Post by Lucifer Sam »

You keep reminding me, bonefag68, yet you still keep responding.

What a little attention fag.
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

bonedog69 wrote:
Lucifer Sam wrote:

What a pussy.

...and a fag.
I can't hear you, Loser Sam. You are foed! Did you forget?
If you quoted his post, and responded to it, it's obvious that you also read his post. See how that works?
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

He craves replies and attention. Hence why he created his facade of a nym.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

Rainbow Bright wrote:He craves replies and attention. Hence why he created his facade of a nym.
Thank you for the reply and the attention, Rainbow. Smooches! :P
Lucifer Sam
Recording Debut Album

Post by Lucifer Sam »

Am I still "Foe'ed?"