HMJ: Lord of The Mongs

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: HMJ: Lord of The Mongs

Post by Endless Yodel »

From my "Metal vocalists have become irrelevant" thread:
HMJ wrote:I only listen to music for the vocals, lyrics.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

HMJ wrote:I have lucid murder / suicide fantasies everyday. I feel no emotional response to situations that usually call for it. I take delight in the suffering of others. I care about no one else but myself - and even then since I desire the sweet embrace of death everyday, 'caring about myself' is usually just finding food and going to the gym.

I still wouldn't ever call myself depressed. The pointlessness of existence is ever present. A cosmic joke. I just try to laugh along with it until my 75yr sentence on this planet has expired. I hope I get paroled early though. I'm 26 and bored out of my fucking mind.

A gem from the Depression thread.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

HMJ wrote:Fucking zero! I didn't promote either, like I could be bothered. I just wanted pictures of me onstage. Playing live is dumb, my next project will be just recording. I don't want to have to impress fans, even if I was playing a more popular form of music, at any concert I attend, I look around at the dumbshit crowd and fantasize about throwing them into a furnace. Mmmmmm.
This clown tries wayyyy too hard..
scorpion death
Playing Frat Parties

Post by scorpion death »

HMJ wrote:
CliffByford wrote:How about buying whatever you're after and throwing the artist / writer / director a bone? Your kind of whining is symptomatic of a society full of entitled man-babies who want it all for free.
I don't feel entitled. I know I'm ripping these people off. I don't care.
scorpion death
Playing Frat Parties

Post by scorpion death »

BUMP this bitch !
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Famous last words:
HMJ wrote:
Stoner wrote:
HMJ wrote:The chick is rich because she comes from money. Obviously. You get your DNA in there and her rich family is on the hook for life. Now you can have a career or be a deadbeat loser. Either way, you have a cushion. You basically get a new set of parents to mooch off of. The kid is merely collateral damage. The best way to play it is to act like a 'good guy' and do your 'best' to support the child. Then maybe pops hooks you up with a job. It's politics and theater.

Come on people. You KNOW this.
This is how I know you're stupid. Okay, well it's only one of the ways, but at least you're not alone in your gender in thinking that a baby will make a girl or her family keep you around. If you're a brokeass piece of shit, nothing, and I do mean NOTHING will make her leave you quicker, and her family will circle around her and the kid to protect them.

I know so many dudes who thought a baby would strengthen their relationship or force them to be better people, only to have their old ladies leave them within the first year of the kid being born. Smart women figure out really quick that it's easier to take care of one child than two.
You assume I care about the child or the relationship....at bare bones I care about just banging one more chuck raw, lets look at scenarios of pregagnancy:

Chick aborts it = win
Chick keeps it, initiate good guy act to win family over in hopes of better job security = win
Chicks family tells her to ditch me, never meet kid = win

In any case, lie to everyone and pretend to be really broken up about the whole situation, maybe acquire some pity pussy = win

If all else fails, initiate "Chris Benoit Protocol" = win
The best part isn't that he's trying so hard to be edgy, but that he totally contradicts himself from one post to the next like mong that he is.

God, I hope he never reproduces.
scorpion death
Playing Frat Parties

Post by scorpion death »

This fuck-tard cannot have friends. Who the fuck would put up with his inane anecdotes on how he perceives life under his ratty dome?
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

scorpion death wrote:This fuck-tard cannot have friends. Who the fuck would put up with his inane anecdotes on how he perceives life under his ratty dome?
I think he said he uses Sludge as a place where he can be honest. He probably doesn't have the balls to subject people to his idiotic opinions IRL. You can see how desperate for acceptance he is in videos of his shitty band playing live.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Bump
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

I hope he's doing well and that he upgraded to an apartment that has a refrigerator.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

I hope he hasn't knocked anyone up.