The DOLTS Road BACK To The Tardbowl Starts Today!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The DOLTS Road BACK To The Tardbowl Starts Today!!

Post by Luminiferous »

Ironman wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
The only drama on here are the tards who take this place THAT damned serious that they pretend to be above it, ..
You mean like you do in your thread starting post:

"2011 has started out with a bang.. So many good tards and so many greater posts.. I'm excited about the 2011 Sludge Tardball season!
Look at some of the exceptional talent Sludge has to offer so far, the two leading contenders, Sludge's answer to George and Yortuk Festrunk:

JDoom: Nu RockSkar in a mid life crisis.. Stir in a half a side of Lickety Split and there you have it!

FreaKShoW: RockNRev with a side of LicketySplit, has a thing for pitri dishes and chlamydia, willing to challenge any takers to a Lounge chinup contest..just don't make fun of his scars man! He got those protecting your candy asses!

Rattfan: Finally gives us the youtube channel of love and will hopefully become a VH-1 reality show!

RocknRollJunkie: For those of you who know fuck all about RipVanRose, Hello Big Boys, The Crow, Glamslamrockfan, HairbangersBall, AussieUnder, AXLROSEGOTKORNHOLED, yes she has been with us under many nymphs, thankfully she's never gotten a job that has good enough medical to get her melon examined..

HMJ: The Sexx could take lessons from this metal marionette!

Honorable mentions:

Greg Peyton13 Miracles: With the announcement of the Motley/Poison tour, the fun could just be beginning. Could be a sleeper surprise by the end of the Cruefest tour.

MuppetButt: For trying to erase his past as Whppersnpper and become the Gossip Board's new Iggy with massive topics seeking thoughts/opinions?, but usually really bad ones and coming off more and more like a QuantaviusWillEatItself

RockNRollRebel? Chuckstar?

Who else you got?"

End quote.

You seem to revel in pointing out those who are inferior to you, or so you think. If someone takes such time and effort, as you do, to pick out and even describe each individual the *dolt*, it would seem that YOU are the one who takes this too seriously. Is *owing* some dolt, or tagging the tards while other internet nerds agree and pat you on the back........Is on your resume for proud achievements?

:lol:
Wow man...You got me. You seen right through my facade and that I was dead serious with everything I said to create this thread about some faceless screen names on a message board..

AND I WOULDA GOT AWAY WITH IT IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS!!

Well played Sherlock.

You really ARE a cut above the rest of us..
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Your obvious attempt to reverse the valid point I made is too late. The thread and descriptive text you seemingly put such effort into, you didn't really put such effort into, afterall?

You are an idiot.

But as long as you keep owning tards and calling out the dolts, you be fine amongst your cheering supporters. :roll:
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Holy fuck... :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Ironman wrote:You seem to revel in pointing out those who are inferior to you, or so you think. If someone takes such time and effort, as you do, to pick out and even describe each individual the *dolt*, it would seem that YOU are the one who takes this too seriously.
Ironman wrote:Feel free to add your input, assuming its not me, of course.

Sebastian Lee Danzig

Utah Ratt

Exit Flagger

That Deathcurse and Crouching Stoner are overbearing assholes goes without saying, though. THey are in a class by themselves. Deathcurse, expecially. That creaton is barely human.

Anyway, feel free to add your input, and if you want to add me, what the hell.............
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

Ironman wrote:
JDV wrote:Stop getting so worked up over some "overbearing pricks." .
Reread the thread title and all the posts some of you internet nerds seem to revel in.......tagging the tards who are beneath you.

I think I have merely put the shoe on the other foot, and pointed out that the clique of self proclaimed kool kids are really the pitiful faction.
The thread title has absolutely nothing to do with your crying. Well, unless it's used as exhibit A in the case of The People of Sludge vs. The Guy with the Real Life. Once again, if your real life is awesome , the last thing you should worry about is the title of a thread on a message board.

The only thing you've done is put your right shoe on your left foot and limped through these threads like a philanthropist for the mentally challenged.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I know one tard that got tagged. :lol:

Our mod is a good mod.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

They're so cute when they get all huffy.

Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

JDV wrote:The only thing you've done is put your right shoe on your left foot and limped through these threads like a philanthropist for the mentally challenged.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I know one tard that got tagged. :lol:

Our mod is a good mod.
Which one??

I may have to change my brackets..
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Luminiferous wrote:
Ironman wrote:You seem to revel in pointing out those who are inferior to you, or so you think. If someone takes such time and effort, as you do, to pick out and even describe each individual the *dolt*, it would seem that YOU are the one who takes this too seriously.
Ironman wrote:Feel free to add your input, assuming its not me, of course.

Sebastian Lee Danzig

Utah Ratt

Exit Flagger

That Deathcurse and Crouching Stoner are overbearing assholes goes without saying, though. THey are in a class by themselves. Deathcurse, expecially. That creaton is barely human.

Anyway, feel free to add your input, and if you want to add me, what the hell.............
Compare your long starting post in your Tard Bowl thread, with so many descriptions and many names.....proving you send a good amount of your life doing this shit, showing you read enough of this to KNOW the dynamics between so many of these people,...... and who is cool a dolt, and a tard. :lol:

My post was typed in about two minutes. As my recent post proves, I don't even know who the hell the mod is, as I don't read nor post to this thing as much as some of you (ahem)KOOL KIDS.......... :x

On the internet, safely tucked away behind a keyboard away from prying eyes, even the less than popular, less than attractive kids from the school years get to finally be *kool*......... :lol: That is not all of you, but I would venture to say it is a good percentage of you.

Ah, the glory of modern technology. Even the real ugly internet nerd types can suddenly proclaim to be the popular kids they never were, cause NOONE can SEE them or just how much time they really spend devoted to this bullshit banter back and forth between internet usernames...........

Get a life...........would ya? Ya fucking loser.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Ironman wrote: Compare your long starting post in your Tard Bowl thread, with so many descriptions and many names.....proving you send a good amount of your life doing this shit, showing you read enough of this to KNOW the dynamics between so many of these people,...... and who is cool a dolt, and a tard. :lol:

My post was typed in about two minutes. As my recent post proves, I don't even know who the hell the mod is, as I don't read nor post to this thing as much as some of you (ahem)KOOL KIDS.......... :x

On the internet, safely tucked away behind a keyboard away from prying eyes, even the less than popular, less than attractive kids from the school years get to finally be *kool*......... :lol: That is not all of you, but I would venture to say it is a good percentage of you.

Ah, the glory of modern technology. Even the real ugly internet nerd types can suddenly proclaim to be the popular kids they never were, cause NOONE can SEE them or just how much time they really spend devoted to this bullshit banter back and forth between internet usernames...........

You sound bitter. Didn't your parents give you enough love, growing up?
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

Ironman wrote:
Compare your long starting post in your Tard Bowl thread, with so many descriptions and many names.....proving you send a good amount of your life doing this shit....blah

blah....blah...blah

Ah, the glory of modern technology....blah...blah...blah... cause NOONE can SEE them or just how much time they really spend devoted to this bullshit banter back and forth between internet usernames...........

SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Luminiferous wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I know one tard that got tagged. :lol:

Our mod is a good mod.
Which one??

I may have to change my brackets..

Let's just say the craeton has a new title.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Ironman wrote:...gleefully tagging the tards in this thread.
Tag!

Tard!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Ironman wrote:Compare your long starting post in your Tard Bowl thread, with so many descriptions and many names.....proving you send a good amount of your life doing this shit, showing you read enough of this to KNOW the dynamics between so many of these people,...... and who is cool a dolt, and a tard. :lol:
Wow... who knew my first ever Hatas thread would bunge up someone's panties so badly they'd resort to delusions of grandeur..
(Oh and by the way, I sorta plagiarized the title of my thread from Greg's hilarious Locker Room thread where his beloved Colts failed him once again)

Ironman wrote:My post was typed in about two minutes. As my recent post proves, I don't even know who the hell the mod is, as I don't read nor post to this thing as much as some of you (ahem)KOOL KIDS.......... :x

Oh so now it's the time limit decision on how much of a life and how serious someone takes their name calling and finger pointing? Glad you're here now to explain how your post, pretty much doing the same thing mine WAS, is completely different... :lol:

But thanks for thinking I'm one of the KOOL KIDS... If you go back through my post history you will see I'm a faceless dork who likes to poke fun of other nameless faceless jerkoffs hiding behind screen names on a computer monitor (like YOU) on a message board notoriously famous for it.. Sorry to burst your bubble, but sadly it gets about an hour of my daily time total.

Ironman wrote:On the internet, safely tucked away behind a keyboard away from prying eyes, even the less than popular, less than attractive kids from the school years get to finally be *kool*......... :lol: That is not all of you, but I would venture to say it is a good percentage of you.
So again with the pompous "I'm better than most of you" shit while lambasting others for the similar thing from safely behind your keyboard? You've got the whole "YOU SKINNY UGLY LOSERS WERE PICKED ON IN SCHOOL AND WERE JEALOUS OF US COOL SMART KIDS, NOW YOU'RE HIDIN BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN TOUGH GUY!" down.. Good.
Now when is the chin up contest or Oslo BK challenge come?

Ironman wrote:Ah, the glory of modern technology. Even the real ugly internet nerd types can suddenly proclaim to be the popular kids they never were, cause NOONE can SEE them or just how much time they really spend devoted to this bullshit banter back and forth between internet usernames...........
How did you get to Sludge and why are you here again?
Ironman wrote:Get a life...........would ya? Ya fucking loser.
Have a good one thanks for the offer though. Sludge is a good time out from working at a good job, the gym, my bands and steak and shrimp at my disposal..

(My apologies to anyone unemployed or who doesn't go to the gym or play in a band, I wasn't meaning to be an overbearing prick there)

2:41 seconds to copy/paste/edit and type this!! Not quite up to Crynman's typing speed, but is I'll work on it..
Last edited by Luminiferous on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

What band are you in,Lumi?

Can I hear some tunes?

I seriously would like to hear your music.Not lying.

I know you think I'm being sarcastic but really,I'm not.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:There's zero need for tit shots on here anyway. The best ones possible have already been posted and they still looked average to me.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Please, allow me...

Lumi has been the guitarist for ZZ Top, Cats In Boots, Princess Pang, John Parr, Bad 4 Good, The White Stripes, and of course, The Berlinda Carlisle All Star Whore Circus.

Hope this helps.

Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Strange how more of these self proclaimed*kool kids/in crowd* who put so much effort and time into running others down, are having to defend themselves, more and more often, now. :lol:

There is nothing wrong with living for this kind of empty cyberspace existence, I don't guess. Just at least stop denying it so fervently......, and for GOD"s sake, stop taking such pleasure in *tagging the tards* and calling out the dolts.

Cause aside from the back patting members of your fucking clique, you seem more pitiful than anyone you all spend time running down.

Given your deep knowledge of all the dynamics and history of so many members and how they all interact with each other, and who had a meltdown and what caused is..........Some of you must spend every possible available minute reading this stuff to know that much about the goings on here. Pitiful, but, if that is all you got, that is all you got.............
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:Please, allow me...

Lumi has been the guitarist for ZZ Top, Cats In Boots, Princess Pang, John Parr, Bad 4 Good, The White Stripes, and of course, The Berlinda Carlisle All Star Whore Circus.

Hope this helps.

Bad 4 Good.Awesome!!
Never heard of the other bands.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:There's zero need for tit shots on here anyway. The best ones possible have already been posted and they still looked average to me.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Hope this helps.

But his most crowning acheivement is owning ten tards and four dolts in a mere three days on this site.
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Ironman wrote:

Hope this helps.

But his most crowing acheivement is owning ten tards and four dolts in a mere three days on this site.
Crowing acheivement? Is that french or something?
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Ironman wrote:Strange how more of these self proclaimed*kool kids/in crowd* who put so much effort and time into running others down, are having to defend themselves, more and more often, now. :lol:

There is nothing wrong with living for this kind of empty cyberspace existence, I don't guess. Just at least stop denying it so fervently......, and for GOD"s sake, stop taking such pleasure in *tagging the tards* and calling out the dolts.

Cause aside from the back patting members of your fucking clique, you seem more pitiful than anyone you all spend time running down.

Given your deep knowledge of all the dynamics and history of so many members and how they all interact with each other, and who had a meltdown and what caused is..........Some of you must spend every possible available minute reading this stuff to know that much about the goings on here. Pitiful, but, if that is all you got, that is all you got.............
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Ironman wrote: for GOD"s sake, stop taking such pleasure in *tagging the tards* and calling out the dolts.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Ironman wrote:Given your deep knowledge of all the dynamics and history of so many members and how they all interact with each other, and who had a meltdown and what caused is..........Some of you must spend every possible available minute reading this stuff to know that much about the goings on here.
Given the fact that you have been coming here pretty regularly for six years, how could you not know what's going on around here?
Anyone with the attention span of a gnat on crack and the reading comprehension of a stump would know all that.
Not only that, but you've been hanging around for six years, and now all of a sudden you're all indignant about what goes on here?

You got a little inspiration from that bully video, didn't you?

Tag Baby! You're It!
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Metal Sludge wrote: Given the fact that you have been coming here pretty regularly for six years, how could you not know what's going on around here?
Probably cause what I mainly read is regarding music and my favorite bands.

The soap opera nonsense between all the internet is my life drama queens, I pass over.

So to summarize, I use the board mainly for what I thought it was intended for, not so much to fill any void in my life, or lacking in the real world for me, and make myself feel better by running others down who I feel are beneaht me........which is what so many of them seem to need it for.

Tag back atya. Now YOU are it.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

I'm always IT! :wink:
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Ironman wrote:So to summarize, I use the board mainly for what I thought it was intended for, not so much to fill any void in my life, or lacking in the real world for me, and make myself feel better by running others down who I feel are beneaht me........which is what so many of them seem to need it for.
Oh right. You just want to talk about music! Not get caught up in all the drama.
That never worked out too well for TMC either.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Watching people get slapped around by the mod is always fun.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Ironman wrote:The soap opera nonsense between all the internet is my life drama queens, I pass over.
Yeah, you know nothing says "I'm above the drama" quite like making a Hatas thread and calling specific people out in it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

What's an effective home remedy for a bad case of the hypocrites?

Hold your breath?

Drink water upside down?

Look in a mirror?
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.