So FreakShow

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Re: So FreakShow

Post by Gritt »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I'm not really sure why wonky thinks Ironman became a douche overnight.
Maybe it's the almost dying of a kidney ailment that turned Wonky into a pussy or something?
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Re: So FreakShow

Post by thewonkytits »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I'm not really sure why wonky thinks Ironman became a douche overnight.
I guess I've never paid much attention to him until the last couple of months. This "Holier than thou" shit he's been pushing lately has really been grating on my nerves. After reading the "dumbest posters" thread, I now realize he's been a major douche all along. He kind of reminds me of that clown Oh_Fuck_It's_Elvis that used to post here. He was always trying to be real smart and failed miserably at it. I really hated that guy.
Sixdgritt wrote:Maybe it's the almost dying of a kidney ailment that turned Wonky into a pussy or something?
:lol: :lol: You're a funny motherfucker, Six