TheMetalChick and the lies of Neversurrender

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

TheMetalChick and the lies of Neversurrender

Post by Thebottomline »

I was curious if this bitch was 38 years old yet and she is as I found out from her myspace page. She was a person who posted a lot on here so I'm wondering if the "38" curse will nail her ass.

Posted in piss yellow in her honor, not that she deserves it.

I'm sure there's a few people on here that have kept in contact with her and that are friends with her so if she croaks anytime soon I hope they let us know.

If she does croak I hope those who remember her will at least say something positive about her so I will start early, she was a Savatage fan so she did have something good going for her.
Last edited by Thebottomline on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: TheMetalChick

Post by NeverSurrender »

She's alive, stalker.

She posts on a hockey board i post on.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

NeverSurrender wrote:She's alive, stalker.

So are you two like boyfriend/girlfriend now? Steady dates? Lovers?

Come on, sporto, level with me. Do you slip her the hot SPED injection?
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

I miss TMC. She would come unhinged at the slightest provocation.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

It's funny how she still goes by that nym. Nothing good is associated with that nym. And you can always tell her profile picture without even knowing her name, even on far-away photos. The hair ...and always standing next to some 80's wash up. :lol:

God bless it, she was fun.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

How are ya?

EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

You're probably well liked there.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Yeah she had a website that was themetalchick.com which then became her myspace page thats open to everyone, that makes me a stalker?

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:

So are you two like boyfriend/girlfriend now? Steady dates? Lovers?

Come on, sporto, level with me. Do you slip her the hot SPED injection?

:lol: Well they both have a few things in common, they both used to post in piss color yellow back in the day when neversurrender was going by soldierundercommand err excuse me soldierunderaman. They both also love Savatage so I will never fault them on that one.
SoulsOfBlack wrote:How are ya?

:lol:
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

RPB wrote:It's funny how she still goes by that nym. Nothing good is associated with that nym. And you can always tell her profile picture without even knowing her name, even on far-away photos. The hair ...and always standing next to some 80's wash up. :lol:

That's pretty funny because she posted some picture of herself standing next to Rudy Sarzo on that Islanders blog the other day. something about Blue Oyster Cult playing a show for the Islanders arena drive. I had no clue he was even playing with them if he is.

Then since the board is 90 percent male, she was soon a superstar.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Thebottomline wrote:

Yeah she had a website that was themetalchick.com which then became her myspace page thats open to everyone, that makes me a stalker?

[

:lol: Well they both have a few things in common, they both used to post in piss color yellow back in the day

I've never used colored font in my life. I don't mind if you say stupid shit, but make sure it's true.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

RPB wrote:. And you can always tell her profile picture without even knowing her name, even on far-away photos. The hair ...and always standing next to some 80's wash up. :lol:

Don't forget about the head tilt in all the pictures.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

RPB wrote:It's funny how she still goes by that nym. Nothing good is associated with that nym. And you can always tell her profile picture without even knowing her name, even on far-away photos. The hair ...and always standing next to some 80's wash up. :lol:

Gumz hidden talent was her ability to argue with 96% of the board and still think she was "right". All the while she would somehow hunt down the half dozen or so posters who didn't give a fuck and turn them against her too.

I recall her doing that with RPB.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

I felt bad for her for a long ass time because she was annoying, but got SO much shit. Then I made one comment, I think someone posted a long rant and I told them it was TMC-like or some shit...and that's all it took. Most of the time I wouldn't even comment to/about her and she'd mention me. If I posted telling her to stop mentioning me, she'd PM the shit out of me about how "YOU are ALWAYS mentioning ME! All *I* did was say that YOU did. And here YOU are AGAIN talking shit about ME. What did *I* DO to YOU?! NOTHING!! WHY can't YOU leave ME alone!? *I* didn't DO anything to YOU and YOU obsess about ME!!!!"

Lunatic. It's a shame she still has a computer. I still laugh when I come across the photoshops by Doogie and the others back then.

Oh yeah, and the 2,093 PM's I got (that I can't prove I have anymore) screaming,
"Go ahead and ban ME now! YOU and STONER are the MODS, everyone KNOWS this. WE ALL KNOW!!! One of YOU is going to do IT anyway, so go for it! *I* don't CARE! YOU should be banning THEM, *I* am the VICTIM here!! THEY are harassing ME and ruining MY LIFE!!!" :lol:
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

My two favorites that always sent her into a frenzy when posted:

Still laughing.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Hungwell wrote:Gumz hidden talent was her ability to argue with 96% of the board and still think she was "right".
Is she back as Moggio?
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

RPB wrote:I felt bad for her for a long ass time because she was annoying, but got SO much shit. Then I made one comment, I think someone posted a long rant and I told them it was TMC-like or some shit...and that's all it took. Most of the time I wouldn't even comment to/about her and she'd mention me. If I posted telling her to stop mentioning me, she'd PM the shit out of me about how "YOU are ALWAYS mentioning ME! All *I* did was say that YOU did. And here YOU are AGAIN talking shit about ME. What did *I* DO to YOU?! NOTHING!! WHY can't YOU leave ME alone!? *I* didn't DO anything to YOU and YOU obsess about ME!!!!"
HAHA!! Those are DEAD ringers for Gumz posts! I used to laugh my ass off at how her pm's would work themselves up into the killer-crescendo with a winner like

WELL, IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK!!!!!!

Remember when she forced her students to listen to Disturbed?

nothing short of classic.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

NeverSurrender wrote:
I've never used colored font in my life. I don't mind if you say stupid shit, but make sure it's true.

If you were the one who posted under the name soldierundercommand yes you did. It was years ago but I remember because you got made fun of for it.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Thebottomline wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:

If you were the one who posted under the name soldierundercommand yes you did. It was years ago but I remember because you got made fun of for it.
God, you're a fucking idiot. When that nym posted here, it was the old ezboard, which didn't even allow colored font. One time I tried posting in purple font on a Vikings message board, and after about 4 posts I got sick of having to turn it to purple and gave up. Other than that, I've never posted in colored font onb ay board. Like I said, say what you want, just make sure it's true.

Now go away.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I always liked when TMC would post for 5 pages that she wasn't going to argue with you. :lol:
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I always liked when TMC would post for 5 pages that she wasn't going to argue with you. :lol:
Yeah!

After listing the top 50 reasons you're a dick, she would say
"Now LETS see if YOU can ignore ME!!??!?"
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

NeverSurrender wrote:
God, you're a fucking idiot. When that nym posted here, it was the old ezboard, which didn't even allow colored font. One time I tried posting in purple font on a Vikings message board, and after about 4 posts I got sick of having to turn it to purple and gave up. Other than that, I've never posted in colored font onb ay board. Like I said, say what you want, just make sure it's true.

Now go away.

Calling me names because I am speaking the truth? Well fine you fucking inbred, LYING, cocksucking, douchebag.

I dont even like using the word douchebag anymore due to the over usage of it, but it correctly applies to you.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Thebottomline wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:

Now go away.

Calling me names because I am speaking the truth? Well fine you fucking inbred, LYING, cocksucking, douchebag.

I dont even like using the word douchebag anymore due to the over usage of it, but it correctly applies to you.
The truth? Tell me truthteller, how can you have yellow font when the board doesn't allow colored font? Yeah, the truth. you were around during the sludge ezboard days, right? they didn't allow posting pics, signatures or colored font.

And lets say i did use colred font and forgot, would me using colored font and forgetting be creepier than you remebering that I used colored font 7 years ago? Creepy I tell ya'.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

NeverSurrender wrote:When that nym posted here, it was the old ezboard, which didn't even allow colored font.
Hold on, soldierunderaman.

Are you saying you used the nym "soldierundercommand" only on the old EZBoard? Not this current incarnation of the boards? Let me understand this. Maybe it's me, maybe I'm a little fucked up.

How could that be when I didn't post on the EZBoard at all?

You do remember getting that nym banned because you melted down over me calling you fat, right?
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I thought EVERYONE's font was yellow on the ezboard, or the last incarnation of it anyway.

Am I just remembering shit that didn't happen?

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I thought EVERYONE's font was yellow on the ezboard, or the last incarnation of it anyway.

I don't remember that, but that doesn't mean it's not true. Not that I give a fuck what I'mTheBottomNotTheTop thinks of whatever font I use. Even talking about it is ridiculous.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I thought EVERYONE's font was yellow on the ezboard, or the last incarnation of it anyway.

I remember Gumz saying everyone had yellow back then, and how she just kept using it here.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

NeverSurrender wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:

Now go away.

The truth? Tell me truthteller, how can you have yellow font when the board doesn't allow colored font? Yeah, the truth. you were around during the sludge ezboard days, right? they didn't allow posting pics, signatures or colored font.

And lets say i did use colred font and forgot, would me using colored font and forgetting be creepier than you remebering that I used colored font 7 years ago? Creepy I tell ya'.
Too bad for you some of us remember you using that name here on the current boards after ezboard. Even if it was years ago your retardation stood out so bad back then that it's hard to forget dumbshit.

If you are going to be a liar at least be smart about it. You really need to feel lucky that breathing doesn't require any type of thinking at all. You are one seriously incompetent, motherfucking, retarded, dumbass, fucking, clueless idiot.

I probably just made you real mad so settle down before you destroy your parents old Commodore 64 computer.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

NeverSurrender wrote:And lets say i did use colred font and forgot, would me using colored font and forgetting be creepier than you remebering that I used colored font 7 years ago? Creepy I tell ya'.
Maybe you should PM him and tell him you're going to beat him up. Apparently you don't think that's at all creepy! :lol:

How great is it that you got a case of the ass about Thebottomline lying about something and you go and straight up fucking lie yourself. Funny how once you got busted, it all of a sudden became a "ridiculous" conversation.

p.s. You look like Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Thebottomline wrote:

And lets say i did use colred font and forgot, would me using colored font and forgetting be creepier than you remebering that I used colored font 7 years ago? Creepy I tell ya'.[/quote]

Too bad for you some of us remember you using that name here on the current boards after ezboard. Even if it was years ago your retardation stood out so bad back then that it's hard to forget dumbshit.

If you are going to be a liar at least be smart about it. You really need to feel lucky that breathing doesn't require any type of thinking at all. You are one seriously incompetent, motherfucking, retarded, dumbass, fucking, clueless idiot.

I probably just made you real mad so settle down before you destroy your parents old Commodore 64 computer.[/quote]

I'm so fucking pissed I just smoked another rip of the kill. then I realized how creepy you sound.