Welcome back Bonedork..err I mean Tottyspotter

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Welcome back Bonedork..err I mean Tottyspotter

Post by Luminiferous »

Snuck in passed the mod with a new nym? Interesting you've hung up the gay black Jani Lane fan schtick.. :lol:
tottyspotter wrote:I think the cause of death was grunge. He never got over Nirvana and Pearl Jam derailing his career.
Trying the heterosexual douchebag route this time?

tottyspotter wrote:Sweet ride. I wonder if Vince ever gets tired of banging blonde chicks.
tottyspotter wrote:Shaved is good if it is done regularly. Stubble is a turn-off. Neatly trimmed (short) is best overall.
tottyspotter wrote:I always wanted to do Nancy Wilson. Never happened though. But I met her once and she told me she thought I was cute. That gave me some wank material for a couple of weeks. Any real success stories?
What exactly is a "tottyspotter?" Sounds like a name a kiddy watcher would choose on Motherless.com..
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Re: Welcome back Bonedork..err I mean Tottyspotter

Post by thewonkytits »

Tottyspotter? What the fuck?

I actually responded to a thread he started a few days ago. It was the "guitar pick collectors" thread. Then, I disagreed with him and somebody else on that Lady Gaga thread about when the kid killed himself.

Is there a chance this person started with another name then had the mod change it? I just don't see myself responding to somebody named Tottyspotter without making fun of him/her/bonedog.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

No, no name change. That's our little bonedouche.. Signed up just a couple of weeks ago.. :lol:
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

The abuse he gets on here must make him grow a big rubbery one. Or he could lose a game of Connect Four to Snooki.
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Post by thewonkytits »

Rainbow Bright wrote: Or he could lose a game of Connect Four to Snooki.
Pretty sneaky, sis...