You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You Now

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

User avatar
MotleyMaiden
Doing Package Tours in Theaters
Posts: 5184
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:37 pm
Location: on the run

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby MotleyMaiden » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:12 am

That "home salon" reminds me the salon in Steel Magnolias.
Image

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
User avatar
holeripper
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2107
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby holeripper » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Holy shit, I want to go to Naples. My family almost got stationed there. Awesome pics.
Aesop wrote:Couldn't WAIT to get my hands on bollocks in the 70's.


panteraman319 wrote:hey RD i wud swallow ur semen!...how big is it?
User avatar
michelish
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4619
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:40 am
Location: the big smoke

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby michelish » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:31 am

MotleyMaiden wrote:That "home salon" reminds me the salon in Steel Magnolias.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am
Location: In your head and under your skin
Contact:

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Rev. Johnny Tyler » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:02 pm

User avatar
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am
Location: In your head and under your skin
Contact:

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Rev. Johnny Tyler » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Efilnikufesin wrote:That's R-Tards version of a Man Cave!


No. This is my man cave, Dink...
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 208&type=1

Image

Image
User avatar
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1770
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:12 pm
Location: New Hampshire USA

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Efilnikufesin » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:36 am

Your "woman" looks like Paula Dean.

HaHa.
Image
User avatar
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am
Location: In your head and under your skin
Contact:

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Rev. Johnny Tyler » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:18 am

Your woman looks like your hand. What's your point?
User avatar
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1770
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:12 pm
Location: New Hampshire USA

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Efilnikufesin » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:51 am

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Your woman looks like your hand. What's your point?



Quite the sick burn!

Kinda like your "womans" face!
Image
User avatar
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1770
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:12 pm
Location: New Hampshire USA

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Efilnikufesin » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Your woman looks like your hand. What's your point?



Quite the sick burn!

Kinda like your "womans" face!
Image
User avatar
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am
Location: In your head and under your skin
Contact:

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Rev. Johnny Tyler » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Well then, lucky for both of us that you prefer your hand and not my woman, huh studly? :lol:

Your comeback was so good, it had to post twice!
User avatar
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1770
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:12 pm
Location: New Hampshire USA

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Efilnikufesin » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Yeah.. The server took a shit.

Kinda like your "womans" face.

studly?

Damn you are worthless..
Image
User avatar
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am
Location: In your head and under your skin
Contact:

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Rev. Johnny Tyler » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:01 pm

:lol: LOL! Peon.
User avatar
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am
Location: In your head and under your skin
Contact:

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Rev. Johnny Tyler » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:45 am

Looks like a couple of fellas wanted a little alone time! :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=268322
User avatar
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am
Location: In front of a computer screen

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby eddie lee roth » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:47 am

You know what Rev. Johnny Tyler I'm going to respectfully bow out of this pissing contest thats going on between you and some other posters on here.

I wasn't around here when all this shit started back i guess when you were a regular poster the first time around so whatever happened back then I don't know about and to tell you the truth I don't really care.

After I made that post earlier this morning I was looking around and saw that you were a VFW along with being a Gulf War Veteran well so am I and I don't feel like starting some stupid pissing match with another veteran so peace out my fellow VFW. :|
Image
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 21072
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby exitflagger » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:26 am

eddie lee roth wrote:After I made that post earlier this morning I was looking around and saw that you were a VFW along with being a Gulf War Veteran well so am I and I don't feel like starting some stupid pissing match with another veteran so peace out my fellow VFW. :|

Eddie, this guy has advocated gang rape here. He deserves no respect. The mission of military men is noble but it certainly doesn't mean that a man is guaranteed respect just because of that no matter what else he does. Never make that mistake.
Image
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
User avatar
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am
Location: In front of a computer screen

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby eddie lee roth » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Whoops thanks for the heads up.
Image
User avatar
Winter
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:02 am

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Winter » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:35 pm

exitflagger wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:After I made that post earlier this morning I was looking around and saw that you were a VFW along with being a Gulf War Veteran well so am I and I don't feel like starting some stupid pissing match with another veteran so peace out my fellow VFW. :|

Eddie, this guy has advocated gang rape here. He deserves no respect. The mission of military men is noble but it certainly doesn't mean that a man is guaranteed respect just because of that no matter what else he does. Never make that mistake.


SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP
Image

BarneyPipe wrote:
HEY!!!! Danny Partridge is the greatest bass player of all time. He was so fast it looked like his hand wasn't even moving.
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 21072
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby exitflagger » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Sent to me in PM:

Winter wrote:Subject: Could anyone wear this without getting a beatdown?

exitflagger wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
She asked for it... Literally, when she saw her little dink of a boyfriend bitch-slapped by real men. Made her hot.

I figured you would try that.

You know how I know Winter is actually a man? Cuz s/he's the only "female" here who backs you up. An actual woman would and should be HORRIFIED by you.

It's nice and appropriate for a bonafied shitbag like yourself to go with the old "she wasn't raped cuz she ASKED FOR IT" routine.

You laid out this scenario: A man and his sig. other go to a bar, he insults a biker and gets beat down while several bikers take turns fucking his girlfriend on a pool table. And you laugh about it.

I would love to see how that wonderful little portrait of yours would go over in a court of law. Yeah, that would be seen as consensual, right? :|

Dude, you are human dogshit. You should be banned from this forum simply for being who you are. I hope Eddie Pretzel finds you and guts you like a fucking fish.




when did I ever say I supported Rev's comment? Id like to know...can you show me where I said ANYTHING in support of this?

:lol:

Revtard's got a turncoat in his ranks!
Image
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
User avatar
Winter
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:02 am

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Winter » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:57 pm

There is no fucking turncoat loser. I didnt even see that post until you shoved it down everyones throat cus it turns you on. So dont even try it.
Image

BarneyPipe wrote:
HEY!!!! Danny Partridge is the greatest bass player of all time. He was so fast it looked like his hand wasn't even moving.
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 21072
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby exitflagger » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Why did you PM me just to say you didn't support Rev's amusement about gang rape? Does his little funnytime rape joke make you uncomfortable as a woman?

Oh wait... I forgot. You have one of these: 8====D

:lol:
Image
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
User avatar
Winter
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:02 am

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Winter » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:08 pm

If you think Im a guy so bad, then please, let me show you how much of a man I really am. I can pull out my huge black strap-on and ass rape you till you cry for mommy.
Image

BarneyPipe wrote:
HEY!!!! Danny Partridge is the greatest bass player of all time. He was so fast it looked like his hand wasn't even moving.
User avatar
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1770
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:12 pm
Location: New Hampshire USA

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Efilnikufesin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:29 pm

You have a huge Black Strap-on?....

So your ultra tough Biker daddy lets you fuck him in the ass?

You are one gross bitch.
Image
User avatar
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am
Location: In your head and under your skin
Contact:

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Rev. Johnny Tyler » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 am

eddie lee roth wrote:You know what Rev. Johnny Tyler I'm going to respectfully bow out of this pissing contest thats going on between you and some other posters on here.

I wasn't around here when all this shit started back i guess when you were a regular poster the first time around so whatever happened back then I don't know about and to tell you the truth I don't really care.

After I made that post earlier this morning I was looking around and saw that you were a VFW along with being a Gulf War Veteran well so am I and I don't feel like starting some stupid pissing match with another veteran so peace out my fellow VFW. :|


All in good fun, mang.
Semper Fi.
User avatar
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am
Location: In your head and under your skin
Contact:

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Rev. Johnny Tyler » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 am

Fat Angry Chick wrote:BECAUSE...even the most pitiful guy on Sludge, the guy who's furious at not being a Kool Kid and is desperate for acceptance and yet only has a wheezing, geriatric Pekingese named Winter dry humping his leg....

....even THAT guy finds you unattractive. Deal with it.


Don't listen to the Queen of the Flies over there, Winter. I do like a little meat on the bones and I'm definitely a boob man. That's attractive to me.

And Mitzi, my hairy-lipped friend... Thank you for the segue. Fact is, I am the leader of the KOOLEST KIDS 'cuz I called it first and then I registered the web site. :lol: I can literally call myself The Leader of the Koolest Kids In Skool and you couldn't even get that little snide remark by me without getting totally owned. I love you.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong
Posts: 2846
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:59 am

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby MitziDupree » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:04 am

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I love you.


Of course you do. How could you not?

I'm used to it and you're used to rejection, so we have all the bases covered.


Keep trying to make me jealous by flirting with Winter, big boy. I'm sure it will work some day. No, really, it might.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
User avatar
Triumph
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3381
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:19 am
Location: STL

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Triumph » Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
She asked for it... Literally, when she saw her little dink of a boyfriend bitch-slapped by real men. Made her hot.




Just now got around to seeing this. I don't check this board that often.

It's funny....between the "CEO's" threats of calling her at work.... and yet another wanna-be tough guy who thinks rape scenarios makes him "tough".... it's a wonder people still ask why RPB barely posts here anymore.

Jesus.

:roll:
Image
User avatar
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2079
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am
Location: In your head and under your skin
Contact:

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Rev. Johnny Tyler » Wed May 09, 2012 3:20 am

TriumphTheInsultComicDog wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
She asked for it... Literally, when she saw her little dink of a boyfriend bitch-slapped by real men. Made her hot.




Just now got around to seeing this. I don't check this board that often.

It's funny....between the "CEO's" threats of calling her at work.... and yet another wanna-be tough guy who thinks rape scenarios makes him "tough".... it's a wonder people still ask why RPB barely posts here anymore.

Jesus.

:roll:


Ignored. See ya, douche. :D
User avatar
Triumph
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3381
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:19 am
Location: STL

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby Triumph » Wed May 09, 2012 5:31 am

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
TriumphTheInsultComicDog wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
She asked for it... Literally, when she saw her little dink of a boyfriend bitch-slapped by real men. Made her hot.




Just now got around to seeing this. I don't check this board that often.

It's funny....between the "CEO's" threats of calling her at work.... and yet another wanna-be tough guy who thinks rape scenarios makes him "tough".... it's a wonder people still ask why RPB barely posts here anymore.

Jesus.

:roll:


Ignored. See ya, douche. :D


Ignored, by replying?

Yeah...you're good at this!
Image
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 21072
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby exitflagger » Wed May 09, 2012 9:39 am

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Ignored.

:lol:

This is the best Revtard has to offer. He flounced up in here for his big comeback slinging a bunch of mud and acting like the king of hotshit mountain. Then when it gets a little hot under the collar he starts foeing people like a big old fucking gaping vagina.

What. a. bitch.
Image
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong
Posts: 2846
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:59 am

Re: You Don't Have Stoner and Deathcurse Here To Protect You

Postby MitziDupree » Wed May 09, 2012 12:59 pm

The least he could do is come up with something catchy and stylish, like "Foed like fuck."


See? That's the stuff that legends are made of.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.

Return to “The Hatas Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests