Tommyr's catchphrase

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Tommyr's catchphrase

Post by exitflagger »

Tommyr wrote:And not a single fuck was given.
I would like to take a minute to implore the moderator to strike a blow for anti-repetition and anti-worthless spamming and ban this brain-dead old fuckwad if he continues to post this pathetic shit in every goddamn thread on the board.

Or just shoot him in the face, whichever is more feasible.

Just a suggestion. Thanks.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
caroline
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Tommyr's catchphrase

Post by caroline »

As much as I feel your pain, if a face is to be shot, or a ban-hammer is to be dropped, I'd rather the recipient be joey64.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

He's the epitome of a dunderheaded middle-aged aggro doofus. Everything this guy types is consists of "fucking stupid", "dumb bitch", or "fuck in the ass with no lube". But he thinks he's making really profound statements. Not surprising from a Frank Zappa worshiper. Him and Mongolio should go hit up the bars in Toronto, sit in the corner, say how everyone is stupid and not get laid. They do that on their own anyway, but at least they'll have each other for comfort.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Here's the thing; I don't really mind if somebody has a pervasively negative attitude about lots of stuff, god knows I'm not guiltless on that count. But what this turd-for-brains keeps doing is basically saying "I don't care" over and over and over in the guise of the same little dull-as-fuck non-joke phrase. He thinks it's clever saying it the way he says it. It's not. At all.

I'll bet you any amount of money he incessantly says this shit IRL and more than a few people would like to beat the shit out of him for it.

Nobody wants to know about somebody not caring about a certain subject. It's total spam. Either say something or don't fucking post. But "I don't care"? We don't care that you don't care, you senile old dogfucker.
ImageImage
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Is Tommyr the school janitor? I can never keep my Tommys straight.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Is Tommyr the school janitor? I can never keep my Tommys straight.
I don't know. It really is hard to tell though between Tommyr and Tommy2Tard which one is the bigger idiot. T2T is aggressively and creatively stupid and Tommyr seems to be more of a drug/drink and senility casualty.

It's kinda like the difference between Glenn Beck and Anna Nicole Smith.
ImageImage
caroline
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by caroline »

exitflagger wrote:
Tommyr wrote:And not a single fuck was given.
I would like to take a minute to implore the moderator to strike a blow for anti-repetition and anti-worthless spamming and ban this brain-dead old fuckwad if he continues to post this pathetic shit in every goddamn thread on the board.

Or just shoot him in the face, whichever is more feasible.

Just a suggestion. Thanks.
Sorry, darlin, but it looks like I get my wish first. Yay!
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Tommyr wrote:Mac!!!!!!!
Tommyr wrote:mac
Tommyr wrote:Mac
Tommyr wrote:I'm 53.......Mac!!!
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.