Don't hate!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Don't hate!

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Mornin', monkeys! How's your day so far? Mine's OK. See you in a few hours!

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Re: Don't hate!

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Give it a rest, Marathon Man, this board is dead.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Who cares?

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

J. D.
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by J. D. »

Serious question from someone with no axe to grind or anything:

What's this supposed to achieve? The pictures etc.?
Blue Steel
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Blue Steel »

Fuck off, cock boil. I'll hate if I damn well please.
Efilnikufesin

Post by Efilnikufesin »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Give it a rest, Marathon Man, this board is dead.
R-tard puts the r's in irrelevant!
OD3X1
Playing Frat Parties

Post by OD3X1 »

J. D. wrote:Serious question from someone with no axe to grind or anything:

Revtard thinks by "showing us pictures of how awesome and kewl" his life is compared to our "pathetic existence" we will "see the light" and ask him how he does it...

Personally, all I see here is an old ass boat that probably leaks and a handful of dead trout because he is too fuckin cheap to buy a creel or a real stringer...
Efilnikufesin

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

OD3X1 wrote:Personally, all I see here is an old ass boat that probably leaks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDW6vkuqGLg

That's because all you see is the finger, monkey...

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

J. D.

Post by J. D. »

OD3X1 wrote:
J. D. wrote:Serious question from someone with no axe to grind or anything:

Revtard thinks by "showing us pictures of how awesome and kewl" his life is compared to our "pathetic existence" we will "see the light" and ask him how he does it...

That's actually it? Huh.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Pretty close... Except I not only do not want you to ask, but I wouldn't tell any of the anonymous dinks if they DID ask. (They could pay me though. 8) )

It's more like I happen to know a place where a bunch of assholes congregate to make fun of other people, yet I notice that these assholes are all anonymous. Not one of these assholes has ever dared show his or her ugly, pock-marked and most likely listed on some child predator wanted poster face. I have concluded that these assholes are simply angry because they themselves have nothing, stand for nothing and ARE nothing. These are the social outcasts.

These assholes are easy and fun to fuck with.

Each one of these assholes that has been unmasked publicly on this board turned out to be EXACTLY what I thought they were... Fucking geek losers with bad teeth, shitty clothes, no lives, etc. They almost all ended up running away in tears too... All drama and soap opera. LOL! Losers! I saw! I know what everyone here knows about the anonymous pussies... They are the Deathcurses and Crouching Stoners of the real world... Brown-tooth low-lifes.

And so I come here as one of the people they love to "fuck with" the most and I love to just pop a pic of any given day in my life up for them... Because I know what everyone here knows about the anonymous pussies of this and every other Internet board and chat room... They are losers who live pretend lives via WoW, forums, chat rooms, etc. They would never DARE reveal anything about their true selves because the picture is pitiful. I know it. They know it and YOU know it. They cannot prove otherwise and they have to watch while I DO prove otherwise for myself... The object of their obsessions. Heh heh.

Think about it... Even Rattfan has more balls than the anonymous "haters (~snicker) of this forum.

It gives me great pleasure to come here and rub all the hateful little anonymous noses in my own personal pile of shit. Enjoy it, ya flea-bitten trailer dwellers. I can make it fresh for you daily or hourly. You knw who you are and I know what you are.

Don't hate, bitches.

Efilnikufesin

Post by Efilnikufesin »

LOL nothing about the pictures you post makes me think to myself

fuck my life.

LMAO.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Yes it does. From your tiny penis to your empty wallet, your life blows goats and you cannot prove otherwise. All you can do is post angry words that pretty much prove how unhappy you are with your reality. Even your username is the opposite of a "nise fukin' life."

ALL angry, anonymous Internet trolls suffer the same bland life. That's why they do what you do. It's nice for you to, even if just for a while, pretend you are not broke-dick trailer trash. Everyone knows who you are because you are an Internet meme, anonymous pussy.

How long has THIS been around?...

That's you, chump and everyone knows it. You suck at life. Now sit there and watch me on your screen, loser.
Efilnikufesin

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Yes it does. From your tiny penis to your empty wallet, your life blows goats and you cannot prove otherwise. All you can do is post angry words that pretty much prove how unhappy you are with your reality. Even your username is the opposite of a "nise fukin' life."

ALL angry, anonymous Internet trolls suffer the same bland life. That's why they do what you do. It's nice for you to, even if just for a while, pretend you are not broke-dick trailer trash. Everyone knows who you are because you are an Internet meme, anonymous pussy.

How long has THIS been around?...

That's you, chump and everyone knows it. You suck at life. Now sit there and watch me on your screen, loser.

LOL..... whatever floats your leaky ass boat.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Nice trailer. Cool boat.

Why would I hate? You aren't one of the anonymous pussies, right? You have no need to take offense. I'm guessing you don't generally tear other people apart, aren't a pock-marked social misfit IRL and thusly you aren't afraid to display your face or parts of your life.

Unless I'm wrong about you, in which case, let me know and I'll let you have it with both barrels! ;)
Efilnikufesin

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Both barrels?

LOL.

Be careful he might call you a dink or claim you have no teeth.
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

michelish wrote:Image

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

michelish wrote:Image
MySpace cropping, FTW!
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

She doesn't need to crop a thing.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Bitch is 200lbs, minimum.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

There's no doubt there's some Myspace voodoo going on in that picture, but there's no need to be shy, chickie. I for one appreciate the voluptuous type. There's a thread in the lounge that I LOVE! You know the one! :wink:

Long as you ain't stank!
Caint be stank!
Some big girls are stank and it makes us BBW lovers cringe wondering if you might be stank too.
...And don't let that shit roll over if you can help it. That's the sign that you've gone a step over the line. Gotsta keep it smooth ladies. Big?... OK. Smooth?... OK. Rollin' over? ... No good! Nobody likes a gunt!
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

No, I wouldn't take the word of any of the anonymous dinks of this board. That would be silly. I'll formulate my own deductions.

Anyway... Hey... What do you guys think of this deck off the back of my private saloon/jam space?

*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:No, I wouldn't take the word of any of the anonymous dinks of this board. That would be silly. I'll formulate my own deductions.

Anyway... Hey... What do you guys think of this deck off the back of my private saloon/jam space?

Needs a fresh coat or two of redwood stain to match the door,
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

*flick* wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:No, I wouldn't take the word of any of the anonymous dinks of this board. That would be silly. I'll formulate my own deductions.

Needs a fresh coat or two of redwood stain to match the door,
Really? I was thinking more along the lines of just replacing that old wood with that lifetime composite stuff that never needs maintenance.

Like this... How does it look now? :wink:
http://youtu.be/paVxbWlaSaY
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

michelish wrote:i've checked out that composite stuff and i'm not really too sure i like it. my neighbor did his deck in it and complains its really slippery after it rains, when it wears and scratches it looks like hell and wont hold paint. what you get is what you're stuck with. just give it a good powerwash, replace any of the shitty boards and restain it.
it'll be good as new.
I got the stuff that is rough, like real wood, not the vinyl wrapped stuff. Actually, the stuff I got has real wood in it, mixed with the composite. There are no problems with being slippery when wet. You never have to paint it or stain it.

This is a video of how it looks now...

http://youtu.be/paVxbWlaSaY
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Pics of GTFO!
:wink:
Winter
Headlining Clubs

Post by Winter »

Hey J!!

How's it hangin?

We were gonna do our deck in that composite stuff too, but read mixed reviews on it. We didnt wanna chance it...shits expensive!
BarneyPipe wrote:
HEY!!!! Danny Partridge is the greatest bass player of all time. He was so fast it looked like his hand wasn't even moving.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

LOL at Hillbilly Rev's desperate trolling, trying so diligently to goad the Kool Kids into divulging personal information. Ain't gonna happen, sporto. Plus, for the most part, we're a really warm and caring bunch. It would break our hearts to see your ego and glass-blown theories shattered. Enjoy that boat, admiral!

Funny thing about this board:

The "have's" keep quiet about it.

The "have not's" keep quiet about it.

The "have a little's" stand on the mountaintop and shriek about it, often dislocating shoulders from patting themselves on the back.

Our own little Sludge bourgeoisie.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.