Don't hate!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Re: Don't hate!

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Awe. I missed you, Mitzi. :P

Is it hard to thay Mithee with no front teeth?
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

No more wood/composite/vinyl decks for me. I've done my time in deck staining hell. Wherever it's possible on a level lot, pour a concrete patio for pennies. They have design options like stone half wall borders, tinted concrete, and forms to imprint designs into the concrete. No such thing as maintenance free anything, but concrete is pretty close. Rip out those expensive, high maintenance decks. Decorative concrete is the answer.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Bighole wrote:No more wood/composite/vinyl decks for me. I've done my time in deck staining hell. Wherever it's possible on a level lot, pour a concrete patio for pennies. They have design options like stone half wall borders, tinted concrete, and forms to imprint designs into the concrete. No such thing as maintenance free anything, but concrete is pretty close. Rip out those expensive, high maintenance decks. Decorative concrete is the answer.
Can't. House in on a hill with severe grades. Concrete wouldn't work.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

I hate you.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

saracapri wrote:I hate you.
Don't hate!
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

As powerful as "I love you."
Thank you, baby.
MotleyMaiden wrote:I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you.
No... You hate me, but now you know I love you to hate me and you certainly aren't going to tell me you love me so you are stuck with no option but LUKEWARM. Why? Because I control you and neuter you and take away your power.

Now you don't even know WHAT to do.
...Go cry.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Grendel wrote::roll:
See? ^^^
Even people with no creativity and nothing to say want in on my threads! :lol:
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
As powerful as "I love you."
Thank you, baby.
MotleyMaiden wrote:I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you.
No... You hate me, but now you know I love you to hate me and you certainly aren't going to tell me you love me so you are stuck with no option but LUKEWARM. Why? Because I control you and neuter you and take away your power.

Now you don't even know WHAT to do.
...Go cry.

So your pathetic ego has decided to tell me what my feelings are. Interesting yet sad. Sad, btw describes you to a tee. I certainly don't hate you although you would probably like that because then you could tell yourself that I am jealous of some wonderful life that you have convinced yourself that I think you have. No, cupcake, I feel sorry for you. Immensely and profoundly sorry. I think you are sad and pathetic little man.

I think no matter how trendy your Harley, how big your house may or may not be, no matter what kind of guitars you own or play, it will never be good enough in your own eyes. Perhaps it really has nothing to do with the size of your one eyed underwhelming worm, perhaps your mother didn't love you enough as a child. Maybe she spent more time with other men or at the bottom of a bottle or maybe she just wasn't interested in you as a kid.Maybe your father left home when you were young or perhaps he just spent too much time working and doing other things that interested him and he really didn't want to be bothered with a kid. Whatever the cause, I think your parents didn't bother to tell you that they loved you enough or give you their approval back then. As a result you are trying to prove to people on an anonymous that you are worthy and you do measure up.

You have decided that people hating you on here is "jealousy" when in reality, no one is jealous. No one could care less. Just like your parents probably couldn't care less about your accomplishments as a child.

Or than again maybe I have it all wrong and you really do have a teeny tiny microscopic weenie that you are just trying to overcome.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Thank you for putting so much thought into what could possibly be wrong with me. :lol:
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

You are so welcome, oh pitiful one, although it really didn't require a lot of effort or time. You so obviously overcompensate for other short comings that are real or imagined a psychotherapist would have a field day with you. Or get insanely rich, or maybe both.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Winter
Headlining Clubs

Post by Winter »

God, youre a bitch.
BarneyPipe wrote:
HEY!!!! Danny Partridge is the greatest bass player of all time. He was so fast it looked like his hand wasn't even moving.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Oh let her get it out, Winter. I obviously touched a very sensitive nerve with her. :lol:
Winter
Headlining Clubs

Post by Winter »

LMAO.....apparently so. Poor thing.
BarneyPipe wrote:
HEY!!!! Danny Partridge is the greatest bass player of all time. He was so fast it looked like his hand wasn't even moving.
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Winter wrote:God, youre a bitch.

God You're a SCAG.
Geoff Taint
Headlining Clubs

Post by Geoff Taint »

Efilnikufesin wrote:

God You're a SCAG.
:lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I have no interest because you have to cut your hair and I would not stylish at all anymore.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Efilnikufesin wrote:

God You're a SCAG.
Wow! Did you really just call a girl a name from behind a shield, you big tough man, you? :lol:

Here's another thing we know about you even though you hide... You're a pussy.

What's next? Gonna don a Disney suit and go trollin' fer toddlers to offend? :lol:
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Efilnikufesin wrote:God You're a SCAG.
Wow! Did you really just call a girl a name from behind a shield, you big tough man, you? :lol:

What's next? Gonna don a Disney suit and go trollin' fer toddlers to offend? :lol:
Didn't Winter just do the same thing? She called another person a bitch from behind her shield. I don't see her inviting MM to a cage fight or meeting her somewhere, so isn't she in essence, calling people names from behind a shield and in such, a tough talkin' pussy?

And why is it the dumb fucks on here always resort to pedophilia accusations when they run out of other stupid shit to say? The circle of Sludge stupidity never ends. :lol:
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Efilnikufesin wrote:God You're a SCAG.

Didn't Winter just do the same thing? She called another person a bitch from behind her shield. I don't see her inviting MM to a cage fight or meeting her somewhere, so isn't she in essence, calling people names from behind a shield and in such, a tough talkin' pussy?

And why is it the dumb fucks on here always resort to pedophilia accusations when they run out of other stupid shit to say? The circle of Sludge stupidity never ends. :lol:
More importantly... Why did your mind immediately go to PEDOPHILIA when you read the Disney costume story? 'Cuz I'm over here talking about people hurling offenses from behind a mask of anonymity and there was no mention of anything sexual... You fucking sicko. It amazes me how many of the anonymous pussies around here exhibit these types of deviant thoughts.
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

More importantly... Why did your mind immediately go to PEDOPHILIA when you read the Disney costume story? 'Cuz I'm over here talking about people hurling offenses from behind a mask of anonymity and there was no mention of anything sexual... You fucking sicko. It amazes me how many of the anonymous pussies around here exhibit these types of deviant thoughts.[/quote]
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:What's next? Gonna don a Disney suit and go trollin' fer toddlers to offend? :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:More importantly... Why did your mind immediately go to PEDOPHILIA when you read the Disney costume story? 'Cuz I'm over here talking about people hurling offenses from behind a mask of anonymity and there was no mention of anything sexual... You fucking sicko. It amazes me how many of the anonymous pussies around here exhibit these types of deviant thoughts.
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:What's next? Gonna don a Disney suit and go trollin' fer toddlers to offend? :lol:
So you need someone to explain context to you, sicko?
You actually had to pull that phrase out of context in order to twist it into the perverted thought you so finely crafted for that sick little mind of yours. It actually doesn't work unless you pull just those words out and take the time to form a picture to your sick mind's liking. I'll bet you tell a lot of "that's what she said' jokes... Probably around children too, huh sicko?
Winter
Headlining Clubs

Post by Winter »

Efilnikufesin wrote:

God You're a SCAG.

****shudders**** :roll:
BarneyPipe wrote:
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
So you need someone to explain context to you, sicko?
You actually had to pull that phrase out of context in order to twist it into the perverted thought you so finely crafted for that sick little mind of yours. It actually doesn't work unless you pull just those words out and take the time to form a picture to your sick mind's liking.
No need to explain. It's the M.O. for jerkoff's like you on Sludge. When down to the bottom of your fanny pack of flames, throw out something to do with the person inflicting mental, physical or verbal abuse on a child.
Don't feel so special, you're not the first one to do it on here, then attempt to back pedal with another explanation of what you 'really meant.'
:lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: I'll bet you tell a lot of "that's what she said' jokes... Probably around children too, huh sicko?
See? :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

You know what you did, sicko.
Efilnikufesin

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Efilnikufesin wrote:

God You're a SCAG.

Do you cut the sleeves off your shining armor as well Prince Charming?
Efilnikufesin

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Winter wrote:
Efilnikufesin wrote:

God You're a SCAG.

****shudders**** :roll:
Shudders?

Why?

Did you just take a good pee?

Tap it twice and then zip that big boy up!

And you really don't need to share that stuff. Are you new to the penis?

Don't forget to wash your hands.

SCAG.
Geoff Taint
Headlining Clubs

Post by Geoff Taint »

Careful, Kid Rock and Joe Dirt's illegitimate son may call you an anonymous dink for insulting Winter's Yeti-Wang.

Oh and gang fuck you at the local motorcycle club that he will try and pass off as "MMA".
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I have no interest because you have to cut your hair and I would not stylish at all anymore.
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:It amazes me how many of the anonymous pussies around here exhibit these types of deviant thoughts.
You are the one who not once, but twice resorted to the scenarios involving other posters and children, a usual trait with assclowns on Sludge.

Then when called on it you then again, accuse someone of doing something vulgar in front of children.

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I'll bet you tell a lot of "that's what she said' jokes... Probably around children too, huh sicko?

You're the only sicko here, twinkletoes. Only the sicko's use the children angle in their flame attempts on here.

And who's anonymous? My photo is posted on here. Several people on here know me and know I'm a location scout for several movie companies, so I'm not here much. I've had the pleasure of meeting several Sludgers here during my travels around this great planet.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

You read an entire post about people hurling offensive insults at innocent targets from behind masks and from that whole post you took one sentence out of context and posted it alone in a failed attempt to make teh_funny in a "that's what she said" fashion. Instead you just showed how sick your little mind is and exactly which section of the gutter you like to keep it in... Perv Griffin.

Then when someone accuses you of having sick thoughts about kids on your mind you figure the ol', "if you're saying I'm sick you must be" will work. :lol:

Are you as successful at scouting as you are at worming your way out of this stuff?

I am happy that you care to not be on my personal "anonymous dink" list though. It touches me.

Sorry about that "touches me" reference. I don't want to set you off or anything. Easy there, killa.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

What is the matter, Wintard? Did I hit a nerve? Has Johnnyboy been e-crying to you about how sad his childhood was and how his parents never loved him and no matter what he did it was never good enough for them? Has he been confiding to you in secret PMs, telling you how desperately he just wants to hear Mommy tell him that she loves him or for Daddy to say "Son, I am proud of you"?

Do you think maybe it could be deep seated Mommy issues that allow him to so nonchalantly make light of and even condone the gang rape of a woman? Is it maybe those same issues that attract you to him?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")