Don't hate!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Re: Don't hate!

Post by bonedog »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:
bonedog wrote:Rev. is awesome. I also love his youtube videos. He seems like he would be a fun dude to hang out with. The man has the balls to put his real life on here for all the world to see, haters. He has nothing to hide. Stop hating and get a life of your own.
See, Rev - bonedog is a fan of yours. Your TV career is over before it's out of the gate. Damn. talk about an albatross. :lol:
Better to have a fan like me than a hater like you. I am secure with my own life. That is why I don't feel the need to hate on others. You, on the other hand, must lead a pretty miserable existence. I pity you.
Hollywood's Burning wrote:A Kisstard is someone who, despite being a grown-up (in age), actually gets upset/angry about who is pretending to be a kittycat and who is pretending to be a spaceman.
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

bonedog wrote:
bonedog wrote:Rev. is awesome. I also love his youtube videos. He seems like he would be a fun dude to hang out with. The man has the balls to put his real life on here for all the world to see, haters. He has nothing to hide. Stop hating and get a life of your own.
See, Rev - bonedog is a fan of yours. Your TV career is over before it's out of the gate. Damn. talk about an albatross. :lol:
Better to have a fan like me than a hater like you. I am secure with my own life. That is why I don't feel the need to hate on others. You, on the other hand, must lead a pretty miserable existence. I pity you.
Hush now bonedog. Your opinion doesn't matter.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Hollywood's Burning wrote: Hush now bonedog. Your opinion doesn't matter.
You never did care much for voices of reason.
Hollywood's Burning wrote:A Kisstard is someone who, despite being a grown-up (in age), actually gets upset/angry about who is pretending to be a kittycat and who is pretending to be a spaceman.
Hollywood's Burning

bonedog wrote:
Bonedog, I know you have a reputation for being an attention whore, but I've read your posts before and I just can't force myself into giving a flying fuck about anything you have to say on any subject. I appreciate the gesture and all, but you don't matter to me in any way. I wish you well tho, and thanks for coming by.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

bonedog wrote:
Bonedog, I know you have a reputation for being an attention whore, but I've read your posts before and I just can't force myself into giving a flying fuck about anything you have to say on any subject. I appreciate the gesture and all, but you don't matter to me in any way. I wish you well tho, and thanks for coming by.
This is not about me. Contrary to popular opinion, I do not want nor seek attention. But I had to stand up for Rev. He is a good guy.
Hollywood's Burning

bonedog wrote:This is not about me. Contrary to popular opinion, I do not want nor seek attention. But I had to stand up for Rev. He is a good guy.
I'm sure he'll appreciate you standing up for him. Maybe you'll even get a part in his new show.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Did someone say VIDEO?
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Grendel wrote:Rev's TV show = Ghey Man's movie
Rev's "TV show" will be a win/win situation - if it does air, many more people will see what he's like and then might do a search on the internet. They might even wind up here, and see what a lovely guy he is. :lol:

If it doesn't air, we will have material forever and a day. :lol:
:lol: Ya! They'll come to sludge and see what I'm really like then they'll watch Milk and see how gay Sean Penn really is and then they'll watch Mr. Ed and see how good that horse talks...

Gawd you're dumb..
But it's nice to know my sludging works well and agitates little dinks like you.
Wiiiilllllbuuuuuuurrrrrrr.......
Did you ever get into the pants of that talking horse you were chasing after?
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

bonedog wrote:That is why I don't feel the need to hate on others.
:lol:
bonedog wrote:Einstein
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Einstein
Awww.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Don't hate!!!

I sued Edward Przydzial for harassment and won. There is a warrant for his arrest out of the Haverhill, Massachusetts Court. If you see Edward Przydzial, or wish to send officers his way, here is the pertinent info...

Criminal Harassment complaint filed: 10/08/2009
Incident number: 9027336

Criminal Harassment court application filed: 10/15/2009
Application number: 10150901

Hearing: 11/09/2009
Outcome: Edward Przydzial failed to appear - Issued to Criminal Complaint.

Arraignment: 12/29/2009
Outcome: Edward Przydzial failed to appear - Warrant issued for arrest.

Source

edward przydzial @ detroit's cobo hall

How did this whole endeavor work out?

Not hating, just wondering.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

It's been how many years and RapeNRev is still harassing that poor guy...
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

The_Alternym™ wrote:It's been how many years and RapeNRev is still harassing that poor guy...
Where the fuck have you been? You just can't go leaving like that. With Noid not around I only have you and Lumi's posts to look forward to.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

What happened to SemiNoid?
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

The_Alternym™ wrote:What happened to SemiNoid?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=293386
ImageImage
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Hollywood's Burning wrote:Oh, of course - you're going claim that you being a complete cunt to people for years has just been an act...
Really? Wow! Harsh choice of words. So I've been a "complete cunt" to you? Musta been pretty bad!
Do tell! :lol:
I'd LOVE to hear what big bad Rev did to you that has you so butt-hurt.
To me? No. To others? Sure - examples of that all over the board.
:lol: OK, so "not to you."

I haven't done anything to you that would warrant such harsh words and feelings. Established.
So... How about a quick copy/paste of THE ABSOLUTE WORST, MOST DESPICABLE thing you've ever, in your entire sludge life, seen me post. It's gotta be pretty bad seeing as you are this butt hurt over it and it wasn't even directed at you.

Now someone like Flick, who was apparently gang raped by men at some point in his life... He might have been offended by something I posted in the past, but that was an accident. In my defense, how could I have known that actually happened to him?
Last I saw, the poor dude had not one, but TWO special displays about me in his personal forum signature. One of them was actually a custom image that he personally crafted. It was pitiful and sad and... A little bit flattering. :oops:
Hollywood's Burning

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: :lol: OK, so "not to you."

I haven't done anything to you that would warrant such harsh words and feelings. Established.
So... How about a quick copy/paste of THE ABSOLUTE WORST, MOST DESPICABLE thing you've ever, in your entire sludge life, seen me post. It's gotta be pretty bad seeing as you are this butt hurt over it and it wasn't even directed at you.

Now someone like Flick, who was apparently gang raped by men at some point in his life... He might have been offended by something I posted in the past, but that was an accident. In my defense, how could I have known that actually happened to him?
Last I saw, the poor dude had not one, but TWO special displays about me in his personal forum signature. One of them was actually a custom image that he personally crafted. It was pitiful and sad and... A little bit flattering. :oops:
Rev, I do understand that you want to be seen to be a nice guy nowadays, with the possibility of a TV show and all. That's understandable if people are putting up $$ to make you some kind of celeb - they will want you to be liked and watchable.

It's just a cold hard fact that you've expressed yourself in writing with "color and vigor" many, many, many times to many, many, many people, and it's far too late to go back and edit all that stuff out.

I'd be cringeing if I was in that position too, dude.

And for the record, I'm not in the least bit butt-hurt about you - I just think you're a knob, based on the way you treat people. Nothing more to it than that.

Is that OK with you?
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: :lol: OK, so "not to you."

Rev, I do understand that you want to be seen to be a nice guy nowadays, with the possibility of a TV show and all. That's understandable if people are putting up $$ to make you some kind of celeb - they will want you to be liked and watchable.

It's just a cold hard fact that you've expressed yourself in writing with "color and vigor" many, many, many times to many, many, many people, and it's far too late to go back and edit all that stuff out.

I'd be cringeing if I was in that position too, dude.

And for the record, I'm not in the least bit butt-hurt about you - I just think you're a knob, based on the way you treat people. Nothing more to it than that.

Is that OK with you?
You're one to talk about how others "treat people", Hollywood. Just sayin'.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

bonedog wrote:You're one to talk about how others "treat people", Hollywood. Just sayin'.

About RBO:
bonedog wrote:You fucking sperm-burping tranny whore.
If you had as many dicks sticking out of you as you have had stuck in you, you'd look like a fucking porcupine.
Now go suck a dick, skank. And make the guy wear a condom so he doesn't catch anything deadly from your disease-addled money-making slut mouth.
Just sayin'.
Hollywood's Burning

bonedog wrote:You're one to talk about how others "treat people", Hollywood. Just sayin'.
Damn, did what I say to you bother you that much? I can't even remember what it was. I do recall wishing you well, though. But - in response, I certainly don't go tapping on people's shoulders, bleating "but WHY don't you like me"?

If you're going to dish it out, be prepared for shit in response. And when you get it, don't sob about it.

Is that fair? I think it is.
Hollywood's Burning

Facedown wrote:

About RBO:
If you had as many dicks sticking out of you as you have had stuck in you, you'd look like a fucking porcupine.
Now go suck a dick, skank. And make the guy wear a condom so he doesn't catch anything deadly from your disease-addled money-making slut mouth.
Just sayin'.
There's heavy irony there, considering this:
bonedog wrote:That is why I don't feel the need to hate on others.
But - back to the Rev - you can't expect everyone to love you dude, especially when you've deliberately tried to piss people off for years, even claiming that you enjoyed doing it. There we go.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

LOL at Rev caring if people on Sludge like him or not. :lol:
LOL at worrying about my "distaste for dink"attitude affecting my chances at the show. :lol:
It's my "fuck you. I'll do whatever I want" attitude that got me the attention in the first place, dummy. I not only won't ever change my "fuck you and that's why" attitude, but it'll most likely be amplified and characaturized on the show should it come to fruition.

Anyway... Back to your butthurtness...
I'm gonna guess something shitty I said actually rang true for you at one time or another and that's why you don't want to show the rest of Sludge what it is that Rev said that has your puckered little bunghole aching. You are embarrassed that I hit that particular nerve, aren't you?

I am not surprised that you aren't able to provide a single quote.
Last edited by Rev. Johnny Tyler on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hollywood's Burning

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:LOL at Rev caring if people on Sludge like him or not. :lol:
LOL at worrying about my "distaste for dink"attitude affecting my chances at the show. :lol:
It's my "fuck you. I'll do whatever I want" attitude that got me the attention in the first place, dummy. I not only won't ever change my "fuck you and that's why" attitude, but it'll most likely be amplified and characaturized on the show should it come to fruition.

I'm gonna guess something shitty I said actually rang true for you and that's why you don't want to show the rest of Sludge what it is that Rev said that has your puckered little bunghole aching.

You're right Rev. You shit rainbows. That's why everyone likes you so much. But nobody loves you as much as you do, Rev.

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:LOL at Rev caring if people on Sludge like him or not. :lol:

I'm gonna guess something shitty I said actually rang true for you at one time or another and that's why you don't want to show the rest of Sludge what it is that Rev said that has your puckered little bunghole aching. You are embarrassed that I hit that particular nerve, aren't you?

See, Hollywood... Fact is... It's shit like this, where I own the shit out of you that has your asshole screaming in pain.
^^^THIS^^^ is your REAL issue.
Hollywood's Burning

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:

See, Hollywood... Fact is... It's shit like this, where I own the shit out of you that has your asshole screaming in pain.
^^^THIS^^^ is your REAL issue.
Go on, get the last word in. :lol:

Prick. :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

I will, thank you and fuck you. That's why! :lol:
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Facedown wrote:

About RBO:
Just sayin'.
Facedown, that was years ago, but as I recall it was in response to something nasty that person said to me. I don't start fights on these boards. But I will defend myself when attacked.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

bonedog wrote:Facedown, that was years ago, but as I recall it was in response to something nasty that person said to me. I don't start fights on these boards. But I will defend myself when attacked.
bonedog, you are a proven liar and just to bitch slap you for at least the 100th time, 3 months ago does not equal "years ago", Einstein.
The fact is you thought she was talking about me and when I correctly told you that you were a dipshit because she was talking about you, you went into melty mode. Just more proof you were and still are a pussy.
You are also an admitted homosexual but that's neither here nor there.
You sure as hell try to start fights with your moronic attempts at humor but people would rather laugh AT you than WITH you.
Like this: :lol:
Hollywood's Burning

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I will, thank you and fuck you. That's why! :lol:
You're transparent. :lol:

Do it again.

Dance, monkey-boy!

bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I will, thank you and fuck you. That's why! :lol:
You're transparent. :lol:

Do it again.

Dance, monkey-boy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Facedown wrote:
bonedog wrote:Facedown, that was years ago, but as I recall it was in response to something nasty that person said to me. I don't start fights on these boards. But I will defend myself when attacked.
bonedog, you are a proven liar and just to bitch slap you for at least the 100th time, 3 months ago does not equal "years ago", Einstein.
The fact is you thought she was talking about me and when I correctly told you that you were a dipshit because she was talking about you, you went into melty mode. Just more proof you were and still are a pussy.
You are also an admitted homosexual but that's neither here nor there.
You sure as hell try to start fights with your moronic attempts at humor but people would rather laugh AT you than WITH you.
Like this: :lol:
Facedown, why are you so fascinated with me? Why do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of my posts over the years? I can't remember what I posted last week, but you can quote me chapter and verse up to five years ago. Why? I really want to know. Because it is kind of creepy. You fag.