Don't hate!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Don't hate!

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I have no clue what the future holds, but as of this moment my thoughts are that I would certainly come back here and rub the little dink noses in it. Can't say I wouldn't enjoy that guilty little pleasure. It'll be kinda like how I do it now, only way, WAY worse.

...Or not and you guys can poke fun at me like there is no tomorrow. Think of the fun if I fail!

I'll tell ya... If I DID make it, it would certianly be interesting to see who pipes up and acts like they know me, like they are my friend, etc. It will be interesting to see what Sludgers try to latch on to my nuts, or whatnot. It will be interesting to see which of my friends stabs me in the back for a moment of fame. It'll be interesting to see which of the people I barely know will act like we're life-long friends. I cannot WAIT to see my ex wives jump on this bandwagon! Oh god... The ex-girlfriends! :shock: It'll definitely be a trial by fire for my circle of friends. Looking forward to the social experiment angle of it.
:lol: You've been thinking about this a lot then? :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Ya, actually. I have been daydreaming like crazy. I don't usually get my hopes up about anything, but at admit... This time my hopes are a little bit up.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I have no clue what the future holds, but as of this moment my thoughts are that I would certainly come back here and rub the little dink noses in it. Can't say I wouldn't enjoy that guilty little pleasure. It'll be kinda like how I do it now, only way, WAY worse.

...Or not and you guys can poke fun at me like there is no tomorrow. Think of the fun if I fail!

I'll tell ya... If I DID make it, it would certianly be interesting to see who pipes up and acts like they know me, like they are my friend, etc. It will be interesting to see what Sludgers try to latch on to my nuts, or whatnot. It will be interesting to see which of my friends stabs me in the back for a moment of fame. It'll be interesting to see which of the people I barely know will act like we're life-long friends. I cannot WAIT to see my ex wives jump on this bandwagon! Oh god... The ex-girlfriends! :shock: It'll definitely be a trial by fire for my circle of friends. Looking forward to the social experiment angle of it.
I've got your back. You have always been cool to me. Ignore the immature hater brats on these boards. Sludge is the only life they have, and most of them never mentally matured beyond the age of 13.
Last edited by bonedog on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hollywood's Burning wrote:A Kisstard is someone who, despite being a grown-up (in age), actually gets upset/angry about who is pretending to be a kittycat and who is pretending to be a spaceman.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

bonedog wrote:Igore the immature hater brats on these boards. Sludge is the only life they have, and most of them never mentally matured beyond the age of 13.
Ironic statement from the moronic bonedog.
bonedog wrote:Igore
bonedog wrote:And you were the state spelling bee champion, right, Einstein?
:lol:
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Last edited by bonedog on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dance little puppet.
Hollywood's Burning

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Ya, actually. I have been daydreaming like crazy. I don't usually get my hopes up about anything, but at admit... This time my hopes are a little bit up.
Well, we all hope it all works out, what with you being such a nice guy and all.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

The only people who do not think I am a nice guy are dinks and pretty much 100% of them reside right here on this sludge forum. Imagine that? Out here in the real world, I do OK... Apparently. 8)
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Yes because everybody knows America loves a good train wreck.

What a fool.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:The only people who do not think I am a nice guy are dinks and pretty much 100% of them reside right here on this sludge forum. Imagine that? Out here in the real world, I do OK... Apparently. 8)
Same here. It's sad, yet amusing, to watch some of these SludgeTARDS trip all over themselves in an effort to live vicariously through someone who has a real life outside of an 80's hair-band message board.
Hollywood's Burning wrote:A Kisstard is someone who, despite being a grown-up (in age), actually gets upset/angry about who is pretending to be a kittycat and who is pretending to be a spaceman.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

bonedog wrote:Same here. It's sad, yet amusing, to watch some of these SludgeTARDS trip all over themselves in an effort to live vicariously through someone who has a real life outside of an 80's hair-band message board.
Same here. It's sad, yet amusing to watch one SludgeTARD trip all over himself in an effort to try and get people to believe his constant lies especially when he pretends to have a real life outside of an 80's hair-band message board. This person has been banned twice and yet STILL comes back because this board constitutes his pathetic existence.
Hollywood's Burning

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:The only people who do not think I am a nice guy are dinks and pretty much 100% of them reside right here on this sludge forum. Imagine that? Out here in the real world, I do OK... Apparently. 8)
Then why are you such a cunt here? If it's fake and just a character or something, you really play a totally convincing asshole. Well done on that. Maybe you should be aiming for a drama rather than a reality show?
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Hollywood's Burning wrote:
Then why are you such a cunt here? If it's fake and just a character or something, you really play a totally convincing asshole. Well done on that. Maybe you should be aiming for a drama rather than a reality show?
Maybe!.....

FUCK FACE! :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

I made a dirty movie with my chick. :wink:

If you watch it you will see AT LEAST one very rare item being discovered. Can you tell which item it is by watching the video? Hint... Roosevelt... 1907.

Don't hate.
http://youtu.be/lHEq_WH_HGM
HollywoodRose
Forming a Band

Post by HollywoodRose »

don't hate. love. spread the love... :P
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Toss salads of love!

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

DO

NOT

HATE...

http://youtu.be/-IY0i5LDzyE <------- This video.
Hollywood's Burning

Everybody, PLEASE pay some attention to Rev. He's clearly fucking desperate for it.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Hollywood's Burning wrote:Everybody, PLEASE pay some attention to Rev. He's clearly fucking desperate for it.
Seriously!
'Cuz as you can see I have no life and no friends. I REALLY need you guys to pay attention to me. I must be short on hobbies...

It's not at all that I just like pissing off the little dinks of Sludge every now and then. :lol:

Don't hate.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

HollywoodRose wrote:don't hate. love. spread the love... :P
That's what I'm talking about!
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Rev will always be a douche, but have you guys seen his sister? She's alright, might even make a certain few here who are of the criminal persuasion start thinking about rape like Revvy does. Hey Rev, post some pictures of your sister again. I don't want to do it and get banned.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Hollywood's Burning

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Hollywood's Burning wrote:Everybody, PLEASE pay some attention to Rev. He's clearly fucking desperate for it.
Seriously!
'Cuz as you can see I have no life and no friends. I REALLY need you guys to pay attention to me. I must be short on hobbies...

It's not at all that I just like pissing off the little dinks of Sludge every now and then. :lol:

Don't hate.
You're totally convincing, Rev.

No, really.

Hollywood's Burning

Grendel wrote:Rev's TV show = Ghey Man's movie
Rev's "TV show" will be a win/win situation - if it does air, many more people will see what he's like and then might do a search on the internet. They might even wind up here, and see what a lovely guy he is. :lol:

If it doesn't air, we will have material forever and a day. :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Rev's "TV show" will be a win/win situation - if it does air, many more people will see what he's like and then might do a search on the internet. They might even wind up here, and see what a lovely guy he is. :lol:

:lol: Ya! They'll come to sludge and see what I'm really like then they'll watch Milk and see how gay Sean Penn really is and then they'll watch Mr. Ed and see how good that horse talks...

Gawd you're dumb..
But it's nice to know my sludging works well and agitates little dinks like you.
Wiiiilllllbuuuuuuurrrrrrr.......
Hollywood's Burning

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:

:lol: Ya! They'll come to sludge and see what I'm really like then they'll watch Milk and see how gay Sean Penn really is and then they'll watch Mr. Ed and see how good that horse talks...

Gawd you're dumb..
But it's nice to know my sludging works well and agitates little dinks like you.
Wiiiilllllbuuuuuuurrrrrrr.......
Oh, of course - you're going claim that you being a complete cunt to people for years has just been an act all along, and that you're actually a decent upstanding kinda guy right? :lol:

Oh, you're a clever one, Rev. Let's hope that everyone is as dumb as you hope they are. :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Hollywood's Burning wrote:Oh, of course - you're going claim that you being a complete cunt to people for years has just been an act...
Really? Wow! Harsh choice of words. So I've been a "complete cunt" to you? Musta been pretty bad!
Do tell! :lol:
I'd LOVE to hear what big bad Rev did to you that has you so butt-hurt.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

And here's a question for you, Einstein... There are over 20 videos featured here and they show me "out in the real world," interacting with real people, etc.

So is THAT an act in all those videos, or do you suppose I reserve my sludge act exclusively for this board? huh dum-dum? :lol:
And being as you seem to remember pretty much every single little thing I've ever done on this forum, what are the odds you're just being used to garner attention and notoriety for myself?

Is that what you are so mad about? You feel used? :cry:
Hollywood's Burning

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Hollywood's Burning wrote:Oh, of course - you're going claim that you being a complete cunt to people for years has just been an act...
Really? Wow! Harsh choice of words. So I've been a "complete cunt" to you? Musta been pretty bad!
Do tell! :lol:
I'd LOVE to hear what big bad Rev did to you that has you so butt-hurt.
To me? No. To others? Sure - examples of that all over the board.
Hollywood's Burning

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:And here's a question for you, Einstein... There are over 20 videos featured here and they show me "out in the real world," interacting with real people, etc.

So is THAT an act in all those videos, or do you suppose I reserve my sludge act exclusively for this board? huh dum-dum? :lol:
And being as you seem to remember pretty much every single little thing I've ever done on this forum, what are the odds you're just being used to garner attention and notoriety for myself?

Is that what you are so mad about? You feel used? :cry:
Now this has clearly gotten under your skin, Rev. Stop getting flustered :lol:

As for which is the "real you"? I believe it is perfectly possible that you're two faced, and the likelihood that your past treatment of others coming back to haunt you is prefectly feasible in the scenario described.

You KNOW that you've behaved like a cunt here. The proof is all over the fucking forum. And now you want to become some kind of public figure? Ooops. Clang.
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

Rev. is awesome. I also love his youtube videos. He seems like he would be a fun dude to hang out with. The man has the balls to put his real life on here for all the world to see, haters. He has nothing to hide. Stop hating and get a life of your own.
Hollywood's Burning

bonedog wrote:Rev. is awesome. I also love his youtube videos. He seems like he would be a fun dude to hang out with. The man has the balls to put his real life on here for all the world to see, haters. He has nothing to hide. Stop hating and get a life of your own.
See, Rev - bonedog is a fan of yours. Your TV career is over before it's out of the gate. Damn. talk about an albatross. :lol: