Dink List 2.0- REBOOTED!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Re: Dink List 2.0- REBOOTED!

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Scorpio88 wrote:Wow, Rev still taking the internet way too seriously.

Funny how a whole bunch of us were around when that Pretzel freak (or whatever he's being called) was spamming the board with his insanity but you were the only one to wind up in court over the whole thing.

Gee, maybe it's NOT such a great idea to post your name, the city where you live, pics of your family, your occupation, pics of your house, how much money you make, the names of your bands and your stories of alien abductions making you an easy target for psychos, huh? And that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the personal info you've posted about yourself. "Home schooled" much?

I was just talking to someone else from the War Board back in the day and I was wondering if this was all just your online schtick or if this was what you were like in real life...I assumed you didn't take all of the bullshit we flung at each other too seriously because I sure as hell didn't. It's fucking Metal Sludge for chrissake. You lose when you wind up in court, dude.

That photoshop KA did of the soldier pissing on your face is my favorite too! :D Thanks for sharing!

This. And to actually spend time making a blog that nobody cares about and only has hits from people on this board who wanted to either laugh or cringe is wacky. Rev is completely unaware of how sad and ridiculous he looks. He is a crazy person.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I'm glad someone else remembers it the way it really happened because Rev. Elmer Fudd, as I mentioned before, claimed he was naming me in the Rev V Preztel: Dawn of Justice lawsuit as the one responsible for posting all of that. Meanwhile, my only participation in that thread, before he got banned for threatening people with their info, was laughing at him.

The guy is mental. Pretzel has identical blogs. You can't tell the difference: It's two idiots trying to sound like Alan Dershowitz and sounding more like Charlie on It's Always Sunny.

I would not be shocked if they turned out to be the same person, in some Shyamalan twist.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Scorpio88
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Scorpio88 »

I honestly barely remember it. I had to go look at the blog to see who people were referring to. Then I was like oh, him.

I just remember the guy came along and just spammed the board. I kinda sorta remember him giving Rev a hard time while not really bothering to single anyone else out. I remember the dude screwing up pretty much every thread we had going on the War Board at the time. But oh well, seeing how I am smart enough to not put my personal information all over the internet I never had to worry about him affecting my personal life and he was easily forgotten.

I honestly don't know what personal information Pretzel could have put out there that Rev hadn't already shared himself. Or that any second grader couldn't have found if they wanted to just based on what Rev shared. It's not like Rev tried to protect his privacy. He shared way more about his life than anyone ever wanted to know.

Pretty much everyone who has ever gotten targeted here is the same deal. They take this place WAY too fucking seriously. Like I said, it's Metal Sludge for chrissake. Once you start taking things here seriously you are gonna lose.

I've got no problem with Rev, we all had fun back in the day and he was part of it. But everyone who has had Sludge affect their personal life kinda set themselves up for it.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Listen, Dolts. I can take it and dish it out. The pretzel law suit has nothing to do with name calling or the releasing of personal info.

The lawsuit was for CRIMINAL HARASSMENT because the moron couldn't stop calling places I work and people I know. He harassed others in an attempt to get to me.

He is soon the be sued again by me for FELONY LIBEL.

I doubt any of you would get it, but believe it or not, there are some things that you still can't do on the Internet and this is one of them...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rzewu3Adt-s/U ... +fraud.jpg

Not a word of what pretzel wrote on that fake letter is true. He copied the letter from the court proceedings that was submitted to the court by the driving school pretzel was harassing and then pasted his own words in place of the original words of the document. He even left the original author's name and phone number on the forgery and posted it online.

Here is the original...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-q-YtIFWTm3s/T ... ssment.jpg

Anyone here who thinks that is OK, or nothing to worry about, etc. is a moron. People do Internet searches on people they may one day do business with. I do a lot of business. Even though pretzels shit reads like it was penned by a 4 year old, it at minimum raises questions I don't feel like answering again and again, hence my blog. Pretzel has been doing this sort of thing steadily for over 13 years now. He has put up numerous blogs in my name. He has also put up blogs in the names of my family and friends. He has one up in my father's name. He has one up in my girlfriend's name, all of them with the same copy/paste jobs.

So what would you geniuses do? Sit quietly and let him harass those around you?
Take illegal means to the desired end? Just sit and take it like a vagina?

As for anyone else who ever came even close to ending up in court, there were two who were involved in releasing my info on this site. I do not know who is behind this nym Chipzhoy. Whoever it is sure wants badly to tie himself to me and make sure everyone sees, numerous times, that he was somehow involved.

I'll say this about it though. There were two people and they both know I had their full info. Without stepping over the line with posting personal info, I can tell you one of them had a username with a primate in it and was a wanna-be lawyer who did his business out of his granny's house. The other one was the little bitch who whined to the mod and cried for my banning for "releasing his personal information" when he dared me to prove I knew who he was and I posted a hint to his first name. Not his name... Just a hint to it. Scared little bitch. Dished it out and couldn't take it.

They both know who they are and so do I. Unless Chipzhoy is one of those two idiots, he was not involved. If he is one of those two idiots, all you need to know is he didn't get sued like a pretzel because he ran away yelping with his tail between his legs in real life. He's a bitch... My bitch.

For the record, it was former friends of those two idiots who loaded up my inbox with mounds of personal info, none of which I asked for or released.

Ps. I still love Scorpio.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

And also, dummies... This is not really about releasing my personal info.
This is about ABUSING my personal info.
Scorpio88

Post by Scorpio88 »

Hey Rev!

I don't think anyone is saying that what Pretzel did was ok. He's clearly insane. I think the point is that he would never have been able to do what he did if you didn't barf your personal info all over the place.

You weren't the first person targeted off the board by someone here. You've seen how nutty people can get here. That's why I never put my personal info around this place. Whole lotta weirdos out there. Who needs that trouble?

Remeber Akoni? Madman and I called him Stalkoni. He tried to go dig shit up on me. He got nowhere because there was nothing to find. He tried to dig stuff up on Madman and there was nothing there either. I get it if you have a business and all, that needs to be public. But if you never talked about it here no one would even know.
Scorpio88

Post by Scorpio88 »

Grendel wrote:Was that the dude who got his nephew to yell at a protester?
Ha! Yeah. Completely forgot about that. :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Scorpio88 wrote:Hey Rev!

I don't think anyone is saying that what Pretzel did was ok. He's clearly insane. I think the point is that he would never have been able to do what he did if you didn't barf your personal info all over the place.

You weren't the first person targeted off the board by someone here. You've seen how nutty people can get here. That's why I never put my personal info around this place. Whole lotta weirdos out there. Who needs that trouble?

Remeber Akoni? Madman and I called him Stalkoni. He tried to go dig shit up on me. He got nowhere because there was nothing to find. He tried to dig stuff up on Madman and there was nothing there either. I get it if you have a business and all, that needs to be public. But if you never talked about it here no one would even know.
LOL @ Stalkoni!
I remember him well. Not his biggest fan. He WAS pretty good with the graphic art though.
Madman was cool. We were cool with each other on the board. I bought his movie and watched it too. Good guy.

But we've come full circle with this releasing of info shit. I didn't originally put myself out there. I was stalked by certain Sludgers and they started the domino effect. Ya, it was public info that I used to be in a band out of Massachusetts, but I didn't give the rest out. My loyal sludge stalkers did that.

Now I don't care anymore as I do a lot more public-type things and figuring out where I live is not hard, but the ABUSE of my personal info will get my panties in a bunch like it would anyone's. I know where Mel Gibson lives too. I can take a tour bus by his front gate if I want and stare right at his house. Doesn't mean I can start harassing him, calling him, showing up near his home and snapping photos of myself and sending them to him, calling his phone and warning him that "I'm close by, buddy!"...

And yes... There are certainly idiots on this board. Just look at some of the fools in this thread alone. Look at that one idiot BEGGING to be recognized as having been "part of the great Rev lawsuit!" :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Humor me. What is "felony libel"? I tried Googling it and the first page of results is Eddie Pretzel stuff. Does it exist? Because I thought libel was a civil complaint, not a criminal one.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:The other one was the little bitch who whined to the mod and cried for my banning for "releasing his personal information" when he dared me to prove I knew who he was and I posted a hint to his first name. Not his name... Just a hint to it. Scared little bitch. Dished it out and couldn't take it.

Ahahaha...WRONG!!!!

First and foremost, dummy, I NEVER, EVER released a single bit of your precious "personal info" on the site. Not ONCE. In fact, I took pride in watching you "collect files" on everyone behind the scenes while I simply taunted you into giving up tidbit after tidbit of your personal life ON THE BOARDS so I could make fun of it.

Second, I never dared you to release my personal info back in the day. This is an outright lie. Oh, I recently dared you to post the results of your little "Stolen Valor" background check on me (seriously...who the fuck DOES that? SB was right on about you wasting precious minutes of your sad life), and you refused. Likely because you're caught in your own lie.

Third, it's entirely likely you have been wrong about my identity since day one. To put it in brief: you've repeated ad nauseam that I am a fat basic training dropout. And again, you've said you had "all my info", but when you submitted a request for my military records, none were found.

That is absolutely not true. I am neither fat nor a basic training washout, and I most definitely served. Re-enlisted, even. So either you have no idea who I am (and if you got my "info" from Princess Zippy, you most definitely don't know who I am), or you are committing "felony libel" yourself, according to your definition of the term, and just spreading wanton lies about me.

Fourth: when you released my first name on the site (Rod), I didn't "whine" to the mod. I simply told you to be ready for what happened next, and the mod had finally had enough of your bullshit and got rid of your ass.

So, in conclusion, you're a pathological liar, almost chronically misinformed about everything, and THE most narcissistic tardball I've ever had the pleasure of kicking around on the internet.

Also: you look like you eat out of dumpsters.

Have a nice day, numbnuts!

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Ladies and gentlemen...^^^^^ One of the retarded two I spoke of.^^^

Like. I said... They know who they are and what they did.

And SOS is a fraud. Never served.
You can't libel an anonymous username, dickfuck. :lol:
Scorpio88

Post by Scorpio88 »

I dunno Rev, I don't remember people posting personal stuff about you, but I remember you posting a shit ton of personal stuff about yourself. You responded to even the smallest throw away insult with a whole slew of pics to "school" everyone and prove them wrong. I mean who cares? I got my share of insults directed at me and I just laughed because what a bunch of people on a message board devoted to metal think of me hardly matters. So saying all of that came out because you had a bunch of stalkers doesn't really go with how I remember things. But hey, I wasn't the one being dicked around so what do I know? I didn't follow all of it but you WERE banned here for a while, right? How'd that happen again?

Anyway, lets not lose sight of what really matters. Akoni's art sucked. What a little bitch he was.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
He is soon the be sued again by me for FELONY LIBEL.

LMFAO at "felony libel".

1) You can't sue someone over a criminal statute

2) There is a criminal statute in Massachusetts for libel but

a) it's a misdemeanor
b) it has to show malicious intent based on race, ethnicity or religion
c) only the Attorney General or the district attorney can prosecute
d) it's never enforced by the AG or various DA's because the law wouldn't stand a constitutional challenge because of Ashton v. Kentucky. There hasn't been a criminal libel case in MA in over 50 years.

So your frivolous common law tort of defamation with your nutty butt buddy has nothing to do with "felonies."

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you're crazy.

End of fucking story.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Scorpio88

Post by Scorpio88 »

This shit is serious.

Akoni's nephew was actually arrested for FELONY YELLING AT A PROTESTER.

Y'all don't wanna mess around with a FELONY. It's serious stuff.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Revturd's band is currently being prosecuted for felony suckass in the first degree. Or something.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Hey, I think I'm going to sue my neighbor for second degree basset hound poopery in my Chrysanthemums bush. I'm also going to add a conspiracy poopery charge to that so he'll be more inclined to plea out. I might even start a website about it so the world will get their facts straight about this felony.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote:Revturd's band is currently being prosecuted for felony suckass in the first degree. Or something.
If it's a class action suit, count me in!

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Scorpio88 wrote:I dunno Rev, I don't remember people posting personal stuff about you, but I remember you posting a shit ton of personal stuff about yourself. You responded to even the smallest throw away insult with a whole slew of pics to "school" everyone and prove them wrong. I mean who cares? I got my share of insults directed at me and I just laughed because what a bunch of people on a message board devoted to metal think of me hardly matters. So saying all of that came out because you had a bunch of stalkers doesn't really go with how I remember things. But hey, I wasn't the one being dicked around so what do I know? I didn't follow all of it but you WERE banned here for a while, right? How'd that happen again?

Anyway, lets not lose sight of what really matters. Akoni's art sucked. What a little bitch he was.
Listen... Being a dick and posting pics to "own & school" people is my schlick here. Everyone has their persona and this one is mine. I'm a complete douche bag and if you say something stupid, like, "you look like you eat out of dumpsters," I might just post a pic of steak and lobster and then I might just go on and on about steak and lobster until I become known for steak and lobster. I am the non moon landing, alien believing, owning, schooling, steak and lobster-eating, jack Bauer guy and then some.

So what? That's been MY thing here for many, many years.
Who says people need to be digging deeper than what I post. I didn't post any phone numbers or addresses yet somehow they wound up on this board. Of course the culprits mostly posted links to external info and claimed it was "already out there" so it was fair game, but we all know they went super sleuth to dig up my info and put it together in one convenient location. Hence the reason the entire thread got pillaged afterward.

And I got banned because SOS duped me with the "dare ya to prove you know who I am" bit and when I posted a mere hint, he whined to the mod like a bitch. Silly me. He got me. Zing! I admit it.

He tried it again recently. :lol:
...Little pussy fart that he is.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

The rest of you are TERRIBLE at teh_humor.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:The rest of you are TERRIBLE at teh_humor.
That is feloniously libelous, sir.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Come back when your Amazon Wish List gets posted, pal.
Scorpio88

Post by Scorpio88 »

1. Being TERRIBLE at teh_humor has been my schtick here for many, many years.

2. Dude, no one had to be a "super sleuth" to find out stuff about you. That's the whole point. You were an open book, so you shouldn't have been surprised when someone reads that book. Again, not saying stalking someone and putting stuff up here is cool, but just be smart about it. It's just plain retarded to talk too much about your personal life here. You could have been just as big a dick without posting stuff that revealed details of your personal life. There's a ton of dicks who manage to do that successfully here every day! Revealing info about yourself that psychos can use to harass you then getting duped into getting banned by revealing someone else's info doesn't exactly make you appear to be that smart, does it? But what do I know, I've never been successfully stalked or banned.

3. SOS, since you were accused of being fat you have to post a picture of your size 9 Target jeans to prove you're not. (Who was that chick again? I'm sure someone remembers her...)
Scorpio88

Post by Scorpio88 »

Rev, why didn't you reply to anyone about the whole "felony libel" thing?

I'm sure you aren't going to let the opportunity to "law school" us pass you by? I mean I'm no lawyer (and I'm too lazy to even google it) but ButtNoid's post seems legit.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Scorpio88 wrote:3. SOS, since you were accused of being fat you have to post a picture of your size 9 Target jeans to prove you're not. (Who was that chick again? I'm sure someone remembers her...)
Oh, I'm not fat. I'm FAR BEYOND FAT.

Like, galaxy-class obese. But I'll see your size 9 and raise you these:

Oh, and Rev...I'm not anonymous to a LOT of people here. So you're spreading lies about me to people who know who I am. And that, as we now know, is FELUNY LIBLE!!!!!!!

Fucking hobo looking motherfucker. LMGDAO!!! :D

P.S. As soon as I typed "Rev", one of my pet doves let lose a massive shit. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I have a feeling that the phony-baloney "felony libel" jive is the Jenga piece that crumbles this whole tower.

Personally, I'm curious as to where "If you step to me, my boys and I will put our boots on your throat while we rape your wife" ends and where "Someone left me a scary voicemail, I'm going to spend the next 7 years blogging about him and pretend-suing him" begins. I feel like those two things cannot exist together.
Scorpio88

Re: Dink List

Post by Scorpio88 »

Wow Sam, you sound hot! I <3 fatties!

Rev, is the hottie with the labcoat one of your "boys"? If so he can put a boot on my throat anytime!!

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Stoner wrote:Come back when your Amazon Wish List gets posted, pal.
I saw that when it happened. Complete bullshit and the type of thing. I'm talking about. Not gonna lie.. I got a little satisfaction watching it happen to you and the skinny little red-headed fuck, but in reality, it ain't cool.

And this isn't just about the stalker's phone calls. You can't post a complete fabrication online, directed at an individual, that is designed to defame or libel like what Pretzel did. http://masscases.com/cases/sjc/449/449mass42.html

The only thing stopping me from stomping a legal mud hole in pretzel's ass is finding the time to do it. It will be time consuming.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Re: Dink List

Scorpio88 wrote:Wow Sam, you sound hot! I <3 fatties!
Thanks. I find the more chins I gain = the more sexy I feel.

Harder to shave, though.