Dink List 2.0- REBOOTED!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dink List 2.0- REBOOTED!

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

*flick* wrote:It appears they'll be the only ones getting any mileage out of it.
Well thank you for your concern, for remembering my band name, for seeking out the name online and for reporting your findings back here as though I own you or something.
Good boy. Here's a treat...

The_Blue®™
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by The_Blue®™ »

I just read through about five minutes of Rev's "stalker blog". That site is incontrovertible proof that he is a complete lunatic.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

The_Blue®™ wrote:I just read through about five minutes of Rev's "stalker blog". That site is incontrovertible proof that he is a complete lunatic.
Copy/paste the biggest, easiest, fish-in-a-barrel example you can find on that blog and show us all what you mean, Sigmund.
The_Blue®™

Post by The_Blue®™ »

Are you seeing a psychiatrist?
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

The_Blue®™ wrote:Are you seeing a psychiatrist?
You're the one seeing phantoms in the ink blots.
Why not just copy/paste like I asked earlier to show that YOU aren't the whacko seeing psycho shit where there is none?
Nevermind... We all know why.
All mouth. No brains.
The_Blue®™

Post by The_Blue®™ »

Usually when I call someone mentally ill on this board it's just hyperbole for a flame war or insult. I'm being completely dead serious right now; you need to see somebody. If you can't afford to see a psychiatrist or don't have insurance, I may be able to get you a discount through professional contacts depending on where you live. The hard part is recognizing something is wrong and taking the first step.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

You have to remember this is the tool that believes reptilian aliens control our planet from the highest levels of leadership. And he fucked The Metal Chick.

Last edited by *flick* on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

The_Blue®™ wrote:That site is incontrovertible proof that he is a complete lunatic.

You're a little late to the party, but welcome nonetheless! If it helps, I like to think of Rev as the guy strapped to a plank in the Colosseum about to be raped by a giraffe, and we're the citizens of Rome, watching bemusedly. Never fails to make me smile.

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

So is this y'all's best? :lol:
The_Blue®™

Post by The_Blue®™ »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:So is this y'all's best? :lol:

I was just trying to help you, Rev, before you get out of control and hurt someone or yourself. Do you own any guns?
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

The_Blue®™ wrote: Do you own any guns?
Eddie Pretzel does!

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

It's always been amusing to see the fear Rev has for The Pretzel™.
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I knew Rev had a screw loose when he said I was being involved in the epic Rev vs Pretzel legal battle of the ages. Then when he denied he ever said it, I was like "Oh. He's either so nuts he doesn't remember, or he knows he's nuts and he's trying to cover it up."

Pretzel has identical blogs about him. If you glance at both sides, it's clear that this is a neverending struggle between two wackos trying to make it look like the other one is being prosecuted for internet crimes.

Which is fine. The more they fight it out with each other, the less energy they spend on everyone else. They lose, the world wins.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

So still no copy/paste of the lunacy, huh?
Didn't think so.

One would think that with all those pages chock full of fodder, one of you idiots could fire a shot.
Bunch of duds. :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I knew Rev had a screw loose when he said I was being involved in the epic Rev vs Pretzel legal battle of the ages. Then when he denied he ever said it, I was like "Oh. He's either so nuts he doesn't remember, or he knows he's nuts and he's trying to cover it up."

Pretzel has identical blogs about him. If you glance at both sides, it's clear that this is a neverending struggle between two wackos trying to make it look like the other one is being prosecuted for internet crimes.

Which is fine. The more they fight it out with each other, the less energy they spend on everyone else. They lose, the world wins.
You were involved back when you were taking part in releasing my personal information with the idiot "lawyer" who worked out of his granny's house and some others. That went away when Sludge cleaned up the mess and prohibited that sort of shit. Get your shit straight, Freckles.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:You were involved back when you were taking part in releasing my personal information with the idiot "lawyer" who worked out of his granny's house and some others. That went away when Sludge cleaned up the mess and prohibited that sort of shit. Get your shit straight, Freckles.
Except none of that ever happened. The only "personal information" I've ever known about you is shit YOU posted. Also, Sludge "prohibited" that shit long before I got here. I would have been banned instantly if I did what you claim. Do you think I'm someone else, from back in the old days? I'm seriously trying to make sense of this lunacy. I also have no idea who this lawyer is.

Surely you have a screenshot of me doing what you claim, right? You don't plan on suing me based on your word, do you? Because obviously your history of mental illness will be used against you in that event.

Wait--I thought none of this actually happened. Wasn't that your position? :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Never mind. I'm dropping it. I'm just genuinely curious as to what could be going through your mind when you make stuff up and then expect people who know for a fact you're lying to go along with it. Don't you think that's weird?
LouDoo
Platinum Artist

Post by LouDoo »

The gay ass fedora must be a little too tight.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:The sounds of that album gives me the brutal shits.
ImageImage
The_Blue®™

Post by The_Blue®™ »

Rev, you keep on asking us to post screen shots or copy and paste something from that site to prove that you're crazy. That kind of repeated challenge, ipso facto, is proof that you are mentally ill.
You have spent many hours on a weblog chronicling the fact that you have another crazy person "stalking" you. This is a site that few people will ever see, and even fewer people care about.In your real life, do you sit at a restaurant and tell people about the new entry you made on your
blog about some dude on the internet? As if it is an important event in your life? At first, I'm sure they are just confused, then they realize that it actually is an important event in you're life. Then they see that you are crazy.

My hope is that you step back after reading this and become self-aware of how creepy and erratic your mind is. My hope is that you feel embarrassment over your actions, that you disavow them,
and seek professional psychiatric help. Additionally, I would quit the internet if I were you. I would delete that site, delete your memberships on messageboards and forums. Try to regain your sanity and become a member of society. There isn't any shame in doing all this. It might save your
life and give you relief and happiness that you haven't felt in a long time.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

^^^Likes to hear himself talk.^^^ :lol:
The_Blue®™

Post by The_Blue®™ »

You can't lead a horse to water, as they say. Maybe Rev will think about what I posted, and one day he will log into his website and think, "What the hell is wrong with me? What am I doing with my life? Why have I wasted so much time?"
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

The_Blue®™ wrote:You can't lead a horse to water, as they say. Maybe Rev will think about what I posted, and one day he will log into his website and think, "What the hell is wrong with me? What am I doing with my life? Why have I wasted so much time?"
That, or he'll wish gang-rape on a female in your life who is important to you.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

*flick* wrote:
The_Blue®™ wrote:You can't lead a horse to water, as they say. Maybe Rev will think about what I posted, and one day he will log into his website and think, "What the hell is wrong with me? What am I doing with my life? Why have I wasted so much time?"
That, or he'll wish gang-rape on a female in your life who is important to you.
First of all, The_Blue... You CAN lead a horse to water, you fucking dolt. You just can't make him drink, so yes... You made an ass of yourself in front of everyone again. Good work.

And Flick... Sorry you are still feeling the pain and loss of your girl to my gang of biker buddies. She's one of us now since her injection. Actually... She was always one of us which is why she led you to that bar in the first place.

One day your shame and butthurtness will subside. I know it's been YEARS now and still stings like the day it happened, but one day...
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Sorry you are still feeling the pain and loss of your girl to my gang of biker buddies. She's one of us now since her injection. Actually... She was always one of us which is why she led you to that bar in the first place.
Yeah, revturd and this guy really know how to get the chicks!

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

What was the link to buy some Revtard Swag? I lost it.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

BlackCrypt wrote:What was the link to buy some Revtard Swag? I lost it.
Clearly.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Grendel wrote:Rev,

Didn't you threaten to sue ROADHEAD for taking your RockNRev cartoon character and photoshopping it onto Hitler at a Nazi rally?
:lol:

Doesn't Eddie Pretzel do this same shit? He threatens lawsuits on people using "his" Obama/Joker image.

I love it when the internet plays matchmaker. The romantic in me smiles.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Grendel wrote:Rev,

Didn't you threaten to sue ROADHEAD for taking your RockNRev cartoon character and photoshopping it onto Hitler at a Nazi rally?
No, Dummy. I love that shit!
http://rocknrev.com/index.php?option=co ... z&Itemid=7
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

This is one of my favorites...

And I'm quite partial to this one...

I miss that guy. Hope he's doing well.
Scorpio88
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Scorpio88 »

Wow, Rev still taking the internet way too seriously.

Funny how a whole bunch of us were around when that Pretzel freak (or whatever he's being called) was spamming the board with his insanity but you were the only one to wind up in court over the whole thing.

Gee, maybe it's NOT such a great idea to post your name, the city where you live, pics of your family, your occupation, pics of your house, how much money you make, the names of your bands and your stories of alien abductions making you an easy target for psychos, huh? And that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the personal info you've posted about yourself. "Home schooled" much?

I was just talking to someone else from the War Board back in the day and I was wondering if this was all just your online schtick or if this was what you were like in real life...I assumed you didn't take all of the bullshit we flung at each other too seriously because I sure as hell didn't. It's fucking Metal Sludge for chrissake. You lose when you wind up in court, dude.

That photoshop KA did of the soldier pissing on your face is my favorite too! :D Thanks for sharing!