Dink List 2.0- REBOOTED!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dink List 2.0- REBOOTED!

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:The only thing stopping me from stomping a legal mud hole in pretzel's ass is finding the time to do it. It will be time consuming.
Sorry, guy, you missed the boat on that one. The letter he mocked up is dated 2009. Your YouTube video titled "FELONY LIBEL" is dated 2009. The statute of limitations in MA for libel is 3 years.

Hey, look on the bright side. You don't have to worry about freeing up time.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
And this isn't just about the stalker's phone calls. You can't post a complete fabrication online, directed at an individual, that is designed to defame or libel like what Pretzel did. http://masscases.com/cases/sjc/449/449mass42.html

The only thing stopping me from stomping a legal mud hole in pretzel's ass is finding the time to do it. It will be time consuming.

What you just posted has absolutely nothing to do with criminal libel. Why did you say you are going to "sue for felony libel" when it is legally impossible to do so, and even if it were, when no such statute exists?
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Scorpio88
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Scorpio88 »

Wait, what? There's a youtube video about this shit?

Rev, where did you find your lawyer?
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Scorpio88 wrote:Wait, what? There's a youtube video about this shit?

Rev, where did you find your lawyer?

I think he's talking about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6KFI4z ... C9uc3HprHA

He repeats the "suing for felony libel" horseshit and gives us
another Revtard legal neologism, "libelous harassment".

The guy is unhinged.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

As far as I know, in order to win a libel suit, he would not only have to prove some sort of damage to his livelihood as a result of the libelous posts but FIRST prove that a reasonable person could read those defamatory posts and believe them as the truth.

Not only am I confident that he could not prove the latter, I'm not sure he could prove that anyone has READ those "libelous" posts. They merely exist. If anything, Rev actively promotes those blogs, inviting readership, by having his own reciprocal blog. The blogs between the two are near identical. Phony legalese designed to antagonize the other. None of it is based in reality. So...WHO WOULD BELIEVE ANY OF IT? No sane person. No sane person would even read the shit past a sentence or two.

This is all ignoring that the statute of limitations has passed.
Last edited by Chip Z'Hoy on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Scorpio88

Post by Scorpio88 »

Gotta love the internet. Without it how would those two wackjobs have found each other? They are so much alike it's kinda scary. Well, Eddie sounds slightly more deranged but honestly not by that much. I'm just glad they are harassing and blogging and making videos about each other and leaving everyone else alone.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Scorpio88 wrote:Gotta love the internet. Without it how would those two wackjobs have found each other? They are so much alike it's kinda scary. Well, Eddie sounds slightly more deranged but honestly not by that much. I'm just glad they are harassing and blogging and making videos about each other and leaving everyone else alone.
There seems to be no end in sight so guess what? They're married to each other. They're going to spend the rest of their lives on this bullshit.

"'Til death do us part, asshole!" "I fucking do!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_IYrltqYrU
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:

The guy is unhinged.
Why else would he be here?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I know first hand that Rev is mentally ill. Not interested if anyone believes me, not interested in "proof." When the whole DC exposure went down, the Rev. Johnny Tyler nym showed up out of NOWHERE on that thread to talk about how he had a long talk with Stevie on the phone, got my name and address, and I was added to his "files" in this whole Pretzel debacle.

Naturally, I went "HUH???" I e-mailed Stevie and was like "What the fuck? You're giving out my shit to insane people?" He had no idea what that was about, there was no phone conversation, etc. Rev has no memory of this presumably because it was a lie he told 3 years ago.

At the same time I PMed Rev, like "What are you talking about?" He said that I was being added to the Pretzel lawsuit for gathering his personal info and posting it. I said "I don't remember that happening." He said "Why would you do that? Because you don't like my band?" I was utterly confused because 1. He's blaming me for something I had no idea I was even part of and 2. This was all in private, no audience. He was telling someone, in private, that they were responsible for pure fiction. That is insane people shit.

I apologized (as I do) and said "I don't remember that but if I did it, that sucks. That guy is an asshole and I wouldn't wish him on anybody." I followed that up by saying "By the way, if you want to sue me, you should have your attorney contact me and not inform me on a message board."

As God as my witness his reply was "Oh. Good to know."

Haven't heard a peep since, there have been no accessory to felony libel suits lobbied against me, and if Rev is still interested, he should update the address he has because I've moved.

But as I said, I'm not interested in anyone believing me, I'm more interested in clearing up my own personal confusion from this interaction. And I am 100% satisfied: He's insane, he's a liar, none of this shit was EVER real.

What would be my motivation for making this up? His rationale is that I want to be part of "the great Rev V Pretzel lawsuit." Really? That makes sense?

I'm sure Stevie still has the e-mail from 3 years ago. Buy a t-shirt and get a screenshot.
Scorpio88

Post by Scorpio88 »

Can you just imagine this winding up in a courtroom and the judges reaction to this shit wasting his and the court's time? Even if the harassment is real, no judge wants to spend his time on this shit.

Can you see Rev (who it seems is representing himself, if he had a real lawyer he wouldn't be talking about "felony libel" and a lawyer would probably tell him to stay quiet about the whole thing instead of blabbing it all over the place...) before the judge "Your honor I'd like to present Exhibit A: a youtube video entitled "Eddie Pretzel Felony Libel"

Meanwhile, the judge is thinking "I went to law school and became a judge for THIS?"
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

:lol:
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Wheresthestagemanager? wrote:
exitflagger wrote:Revturd's band is currently being prosecuted for felony suckass in the first degree. Or something.
If it's a class action suit, count me in!
When it comes to the band, there is no class!!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I know first hand that Rev is mentally ill. Not interested if anyone believes me, not interested in "proof."
I'm convinced the guy's a few enchiladas short of a combination plate.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:The only thing stopping me from stomping a legal mud hole in pretzel's ass is finding the time to do it. It will be time consuming.
Sorry, guy, you missed the boat on that one. The letter he mocked up is dated 2009. Your YouTube video titled "FELONY LIBEL" is dated 2009. The statute of limitations in MA for libel is 3 years.

Hey, look on the bright side. You don't have to worry about freeing up time.
Nice attention to detail, Freckles. :lol:
Nice lawyerin'!
He posted his latest libel on June 17th, 2013.
http://johnetyler.blogspot.com/2013/06/ ... 45fbe279bc
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I know first hand that Rev is mentally ill. Not interested if anyone believes me, not interested in "proof."

Obviously! :lol:

When the whole DC exposure went down, the Rev. Johnny Tyler nym showed up out of NOWHERE on that thread to talk about how he had a long talk with Stevie on the phone, got my name and address, and I was added to his "files" in this whole Pretzel debacle.

Yep... Amazing how I suddenly showed up, after all those years, EXACTLY as you were having your ass handed to you on Sludge. Think about it.

Naturally, I went "HUH???" I e-mailed Stevie and was like "What the fuck? You're giving out my shit to insane people?" He had no idea what that was about, there was no phone conversation, etc. Rev has no memory of this presumably because it was a lie he told 3 years ago.

You obviously have your time frames confused. My battle with you stalking idiots was long before my conversation with Stevie regarding the red-headed bitch known as DC. Yes I spoke with him on the phone while you were having your colon reamed here on Sludge. He called me. I did not call him. You are as confused as you are nuts. I also never asked for nor received any of your personal information from Steve. He didn't call me to give me your info. That's all you need to know besides the fact the he called me and I was back on this site the next day... Think about it.

Of course he is going to deny giving me your info as that whole thing never happened except in that freckled little head of yours, crazy one. I'm right here on Stevie's board putting it in writing that I did indeed chat with Stevie during your whole "exposed" period and that he called me, not the other way around.

At the same time I PMed Rev, like "What are you talking about?" He said that I was being added to the Pretzel lawsuit for gathering his personal info and posting it. I said "I don't remember that happening." He said "Why would you do that? Because you don't like my band?" I was utterly confused because 1. He's blaming me for something I had no idea I was even part of and 2. This was all in private, no audience. He was telling someone, in private, that they were responsible for pure fiction. That is insane people shit.

I'm sure you have saved a PM or two from me then, right? I mean, you can pull up photos and photoshops of sludgers from umpteen years ago that you saved. Why in the wild, wild world of sports would you delete such GOLD as a PM from the great and powerful Rev that proves my insanity? ...Think about it.

I apologized (as I do) and said "I don't remember that but if I did it, that sucks. That guy is an asshole and I wouldn't wish him on anybody." I followed that up by saying "By the way, if you want to sue me, you should have your attorney contact me and not inform me on a message board."

As God as my witness his reply was "Oh. Good to know."

Again... Seems like GOLD to have such messages from me. Strange you never posted them back then or any other time up to this very day... Think about it.

But as I said, I'm not interested in anyone believing me...

Obviously! :lol:

What would be my motivation for making this up?

Duh! :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Dude. I don't care. You caught me loaded and wanting to tell the whole story again. :lol:

Why would i NEED proof that this happened? You're a compulsive liar. I have no reason to lie about it. You lie about everything. That's my proof. DO THE MATH!!!! I thought nothing of those PMs because back then, like now, I knew you were full of shit. That's the whole point of my story. Or did you not get that?

But at least I gave you some fodder to work with while you ignore Noid's posts about you being COMPLETELY full of shit on the whole "felony libel" thing. Just ignore it. It'll go away. :lol:

Also, you claim that all these sleuths went around gathering your info when on this very thread, you posted a form letter from this employer who has been harassed by a crazy. Nobody needs to stalk you. You post everything anyone would ever need to harass you.

As far as "freckles" go, you're easily the freckliest person here. You look like skin cancer. Combine your leathery, freckly Martin Mull-eating-his-feelings visage and your Elmer Fudd voice, you wonder why no one takes you seriously when you scream FEWONY LIBOW! FEWONY LIBOW! :lol:
LouDoo
Platinum Artist

Post by LouDoo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Dude. I don't care. You caught me loaded and wanting to tell the whole story again. :lol:

Why would i NEED proof that this happened? You're a compulsive liar. I have no reason to lie about it. You lie about everything. That's my proof. DO THE MATH!!!! I thought nothing of those PMs because back then, like now, I knew you were full of shit. That's the whole point of my story. Or did you not get that?

But at least I gave you some fodder to work with while you ignore Noid's posts about you being COMPLETELY full of shit on the whole "felony libel" thing. Just ignore it. It'll go away. :lol:

Also, you claim that all these sleuths went around gathering your info when on this very thread, you posted a form letter from this employer who has been harassed by a crazy. Nobody needs to stalk you. You post everything anyone would ever need to harass you.

As far as "freckles" go, you're easily the freckliest person here. You look like skin cancer. Combine your leathery, freckly Martin Mull-eating-his-feelings visage and your Elmer Fudd voice, you wonder why no one takes you seriously when you scream FEWONY LIBOW! FEWONY LIBOW! :lol:

Not to mention the fact that fedoras are super gay.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:The sounds of that album gives me the brutal shits.
ImageImage
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

LouDoo wrote:Not to mention the fact that fedoras are super gay.
Someone should tell these guys then, assuming they're attempting to pick up women. I found this on a site called Cringe.

Hoping I get added back to the Dink List...
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I've never met someone in a fedora who wasn't a total try-hard douchebag.

But Rev has to hide that he's balding somehow, I guess.
Scorpio88

Post by Scorpio88 »

Rev, why did you come back and not take advantage of the opportunity to school everyone? Didn't you say that's your schtick here, schooling people? I anxiously await your schooling re: the "felony libel" issue.

A few more questions, if I may...

Stevie called you? How'd he get your number? (Oh wait....)

When exactly did you make the transition from covering your receding hairline with the Bret Michaels style bandanas to covering your receding hairline with fedoras? And more importantly do the judges allow you to wear a fedora or bandana in court?
Scorpio88

Post by Scorpio88 »

I'm anxiously awaiting your response!

(Where is that popcorn smilie?)
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

I don't really get what you keep asking, Scorp.
The dude posted a written falsehood about me online. The falsehoods he published were defamatory.

Is it the word FELONY that is throwing you off?
It may or may not be felony libel, depending on which state laws are used. He posted from Detroit. I live in MA.
What he did is a FELONY in Michigan. It is at least a criminal offense in MA.

Here's the Ma rundown on it...
http://kellywarnerlaw.com/massachusetts ... tion-laws/

And for the brainiac who noted that there is a three year limitation on filing the libel accusation... Nice attention to detail!
He posted it in June of '13.

It is true... I am not a lawyer. I still have a clear case for a legitimate libel suit.
So what exactly is it that you are getting at, Scorp?
Scorpio88

Post by Scorpio88 »

You kept getting the questions because you never answered them. It's so unlike you to pass up an opportunity to "school" someone.

The word felony wasn't throwing anyone, it just made you look silly to use a bunch of legal terms that apparently make no sense together.

And geeze, who the hell can be faulted for no keeping up with each new development in your retarded saga.

I have no intention on spending any time verifying what you just posted but I'm sure someone will.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Well I am glad you are so very interested to the point of repeating questions incessantly.

And Felony Libel is a "term that makes no sense?"
Um... OK.
Anyway...
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Only in Colorado was it ever considered a felony, and that was repealed. I think in like 16 or 17 states it is criminal but not a felony, and the rest it is a civil issue. No such term Felony Libel exists anymore.
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Alright, well I'll tell you what. You go ahead and dwell on it some more then.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Nothing to dwell on. There are no felonious actions when it comes to libel. But thanks for playing along.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Alright, well I'll tell you what. You go ahead and dwell on it some more then.
:lol:

You might want to dwell on it a little bit if you plan on suing someone for it.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: The dude posted a written falsehood about me online. The falsehoods he published were defamatory.
Of course you'd never stoop to that level, would you, you Ted Kaczynski looking motherfucker? :D
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

As defamatory as they may have been (downright mean spirited!), I still don't know how they would have affected Revtard's life in any way other than making him mad. He hinted at the potential for loss of income (a future employer could read it) but I'm struggling to figure out what the actual damages would be other than hurt feelings.

My personal opinion is he likes the attention and actively encourages this "stalking." That would be my position if I was the judge.