PastyGothChick: Crazy Is As Crazy Posts

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Stupid Goodbye Thread
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

PastyGothChick: Crazy Is As Crazy Posts

Post by Stupid Goodbye Thread »

Okay, let's just get this out of the way - that bitch cray. So crazy that this thread deserves some serious font.

-Not RockNRev "LOOK AT ME" crazy.
-Not TMC "OMFG THE WHOLE WORLD IS STALKING ME AND I'LL SUE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU" crazy.
-Not FooFighterFlis "I'M GOING TO FUCK ALL THE POSTERS" crazy.
-Not tym "NIKITA TESLA" crazy.
-Not even slicer "I'M A WRITER" or HBB "PULLED PORK" crazy.

I'm talking full on, certifiable, caseworker calling the Mobile Crisis team to her house crazy.

I had a feeling something was wrong with the bitch when she started following me around the boards last year acting like she knew who I was. I recognized her screename as one of the NINtards from the Ho Board, and just assumed that she had me confused with some random NINtard she thought she knew. Like I've said before, those NINtard thread girls are like the deep sea fish that explode when taken out of their element - you get them off The Ho Board and they fucking lose it. At the end of the day, she proved to be fairly harmless - I hurled a few insults and she slunk back to a whatever dank part of her psyche that she dwells in.

However, after the "Baboon faces make me look at them in Wal-Mart" thread, there should be no doubt in any poster's mind that this woman is on the verge of completely losing touch with reality at any given moment. There is a huge part of me that feels that it's unethical to fuck with someone who is truly mentally ill, but for the life of me, I can't get over the giddy joy that results from reading the word salad seizures of the truly disturbed.

Please catalog hers here.

I'll start:

PastyGothChick wrote:When I go out in public like the grocery store with very simple clothes and hair pulled back and barely no makeup people always have to have me look at them. They purposely get in my line of sight and want me to notice them and will even go to the same spots in the store I go to even though no one was in those same spots minutes before.. These strangers are the ones who want the attention, not me. I'm the one who get's nervous and shy. get what I came for, and want to run back home and hide.

Does this happen alot to any of you, specifically any of you non-famous people. I confessed this to my sister and this bothered her, she likes to think I'm imagining things. But I know there are others out there this happens too. She doesn't understand how its like to be a white-looking person in a very Mestizo-looking city.
PastyGothChick wrote:The worst part about is that I feel that I'm getting stares and people circling around me not because they think I'm hot or something, but more like they think they are better than me and want to compete. Many of them have pig-like features, baboons, or haggard witches, or have the face of a toilet seat or even masculine and look deformed to me. Some have the features and tone of a cockaroach.

Sometimes I think I must really be butt-ugly if something like THAT wierd-looking thinks they can compete with me and target me. They're actually offensive looking and look like they smell bad and are the wrong kind ( I prefer people who look like they can be in my family, or down-to-earth or good natured). I wouldn't care but it happens to me all the time, even on the internet. What the hell is going through their mind? Some people say its because I look non-threatening so they pick on the weak. DO they own a mirror, do they lie to themselves. sheeiiittttttttttttttt.

According to Chris Rock, Today is white people's day. What does that mean
Buh-Bye
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: PastyGothChick: Crazy Is As Crazy Posts

Post by EvilRockPosh »

This exchange in an Afghan Whigs thread had me in stitches, especially if you imagine Demo sounding like James Brown.
demolition23 wrote:
PastyGothChick wrote: Black Love was the least liked and the most insincerest of their albums
Good God. At what point did you discard 'least sincere' as a turn of phrase?
PastyGothChick wrote:Probaby the best of the modern crooner singers.
PastyGothChick wrote:
EvilRockPosh wrote:A crooner means someone like Sinatra, Bing Crosby, etc. Someone who sings standards, the Great American Songbook. Dulli is a blue-eyed soul singer, if anything. You can't spend as much time shouting as Greg Dulli does and be a crooner. You have no idea what "crooner" means.

Don't repeat and parrot back what you hear on Entertainment Tonight what you think a crooner is, and the Hollywood machine has told you.

In truth, To croon means to sing in a soft, gentle usuallly low tone with alot of REAL sentiment. DUlli does sing great American standards. And for the record, his eyes are green not BLUE. So much for your blue- eye soul theory: How can something so metaphysical have physical human attributes like eyes, nose or a face or body? Soul is Soul and Dulli has alot of it
Good God, y'all! Can I get a dictionary?
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Stupid Goodbye Thread

Jump back, wanna medicate myself!
Buh-Bye
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

PastyGothChick wrote:
Pr0sthetics wrote:
PastyGothChick wrote:Yes, I was kidnapped as an infant and was given away by my own seven- year- old sister in a foreign country in the 1970s. My parents were in the hospital visiting my grandma. A lady approached the car, told my sister if she could see the baby, and her accomplice sped off with me in a red van, but my parents ran out at that moment and stop them in the parking lot thanks to cars driving by the exit. Don't know if I was going to be put on the black market, or sacificed to Satan, or what. It was a family secret and kept from me till I was an adult and that same couple who sped off with me made news again in 1999-2000 for stealing babies. Till this day my sister says "THAT WAS FUNNY." As a baby, I was very bashful, very shy of strangers, highly sensitive, and did not talk till I was 5.
OMFG lmao :lol: :lol: did not talk till you were 5 huh?

Yes, my first language is telepathy.
Stupid Goodbye Thread

:lol: What the HELL?

What thread is that from?
Buh-Bye
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

The kidnaping one in the Lounge.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=273107
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Stupid Goodbye Thread

That kidnapping thread is shaping up to be a winrar - how did I miss it?
PastyGothChick wrote:One of the few people who respected my boundaries, felt comfortable with and was never cruel to me is a convicted serial killer on death row in Texas. DNA has cleared him, yet he is awaiting execution all because he looked like a bad boy with tattoos in the early 80s. He was an easy scapegoat. You will never hear of him because its one big coverup by the police.
Oh man...
Buh-Bye
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

I know you already replied to this in the thread but it needs to be preserved for posterity.
PastyGothChick wrote:That one poster who would kill everyone's climax when people were ready to give the inside scoop. What made sludge SLUDGE. She would get in threads that were none of her business. Instead she would post and argue with unfunny things and killed the whole ORGASM of the thread.

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Stupid Goodbye Thread

Another great exchange from the Tommy Lee Will Not Take Pics W/ You thread
PastyGothChick wrote:I was insulted, and had some lead singer grab me around the neck because I wouldn't look at his dick during the show. Then he tries to kiss me on the mouth but I couldn't because he I have spiritual vows. Talk about mood swings.
niceboysdon'tsludge wrote:Interesting post... alotta character.
PastyGothChick wrote:Wow! I was kind of hoping noone would quote me. I was trying to make some fans feel better about Tommy not taking pictures, and instead I ending up kissing and telling. :oops: Sort of. Maybe one day I will recount the whole long story. He didn't respect me. He had no idea who I really was inside. He found out...and yes I did cry about it
:lol: "spiritual vows".
Buh-Bye
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Love the desperate attention-seeking followed by feigning surprise when anyone acknowledges her.

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Stupid Goodbye Thread

PastyGothChick wrote:Why is living in your parent's basement an insult? I wish my parent's had a basement or even an attic.
From the Is Rush A Christian Band? thread
PastyGothChick wrote:Ahh, that almost made me cry. RiKki Rocket is the sweetest, humblest, sensitive (most accurate reader of people's character) musician I was too shy to meet. I think he has ESP.
Grendel wrote:What does that have to do with Monggolio's mental deficiencies? Stop derailing the thread.
PastyGothChick wrote:SHHHHH. I'm talking to myself and responding to my thread posted on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:22 pm about nothng but pretty ladies at Poison. You're getting in my way. God is talking to me
Rikki Rocket has ESP. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SCHIZOID LAMF.
Buh-Bye
Stupid Goodbye Thread

From "So, What's a Warrant Show Like These Days?" thread:
PastyGothChick wrote:Robert can really sing. Almost like Opera. He's cute. Jani was interesting, but a bit overly sensitive and seem to take things very personal when it wasn't about him. He thought little things were a slight towards him, when he didn't realize some people are just shy and can't make eye contact and he took it personally.
Buh-Bye
Stupid Goodbye Thread

Fuck, I wish I could just cut and paste her entire posting history. This made me laugh hysterically for some reason.

From the "Bob Welch, RIP" thread:
PastyGothChick wrote:Ebony Eyes is the best and most magical song ever written about a pair of eyes.
Buh-Bye
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

I would pay to see a reality show with her, HBB and Rattqueen.
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

That's ridiculous, everyone knows it's 'Eyes Without a Face' by Billy Idol :roll:

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=271574&p=5657012#p5657012
I'm sorry, you all for complaining, but this has been killing me inside and if I don't talk I might literally have a heart attack, which is what Irma wants and have my Dad die. SHE'S THE ONE WHO IS MENTALLY ILL. She even twisted my nipple a year ago.

I love all you who have brought me up, but it's so weird the ones out to get you are related to you. Please continue with the beautiful artwork, intelligent responses and AWESOME CAUSES, and pay no attention to these Satanical bitches trying to get in the way of things.

Now, lets get to work, spread some love and save some animals, horses and stand up for the innocent...and help each other.
Stupid Goodbye Thread

There is a SHIT TON of crazy in that thread, but I didn't want to go there. :lol: What the hell is wrong with me? That post about the Janes Addiction avatar is too much.

This made me howl - from the "What if Geddy Got Injured and Hired Nikki to Replace Him?" thread:
PastyGothChick wrote:Rush would have sex appeal
Buh-Bye
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

PastyGothChick wrote:Ok, one of my best friends (and I only have two not including the special one) who is very smart and is black female of Panamanian descent says she use to work in a detention center and was shocked to see Mexican guys with brown or purple dicks like a black guy. She swears Mexicans are part black because of this. She says that dark brown nips is a sign you have (close) African ancestary. And peach or pink means you are more white of European ancencestary. Is this true? I haven't seen many dicks and frankly dark brown or purple dick scares me. Dicks and genitals scare me. People scare me. Yeah, I know we all came from Africa but you know what I mean.
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

Stoner do you think the reason she won't answer your question is because she is trying to send you the answer with telepathy?
I bet she grunts while she does it.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

PastyGothChick wrote: Even my Dad told me before he went missing, and couldn't find the turtle, that one person can only do so much. He understood that. Spend every moment you can with them.
PastyGothChick wrote:She's doing this because I have a beautiful painting of Janes Addiction of me on my avatar. She wants to win and make people believe I'm ugly.

What color is this car in the picture

http://www.lapoliciaca.com/nota-roja/mu ... r-infarto/
PastyGothChick wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
PastyGothChick wrote:she is jealous of of my facebook avatar with Janes' Addiction. She has told me that I am ugly and just a "hole" if any guy were to want me
You came to the right place.

It's ok if you have dirty thoughts about me, but your own aunt :shock:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=272305&p=5672407#p5672407
PastyGothChick wrote:I can't believe what I'm seeing. :shock: I thought those black triangles were spray painted on and part of the suit. This video even aired in the middle east before the mullahs took over supposedly. Have you seen this? I'm ashamed, and I don't know if its the music or the naked hot ladies. I'm scared. I like the boots, and the Puerto Rican looking one is cute.

Have you seen this? Of all the decades of having cable I never seen anything like this in music video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emuAVTtHf9U
Last edited by jodi on Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stupid Goodbye Thread

Bianca wrote:Stoner do you think the reason she won't answer your question is because she is trying to send you the answer with telepathy?
I bet she grunts while she does it.
No idea what's up with that. The thread with most of the craziness in it (where she kept demanding to see my picture and kept accusing me of being someone from her past) has been purged. I just remember it being really creepy and that she stayed up all night posting to herself and to me in random threads. I actually didn't even see any of it until another poster PMed me and pointed it out.
Buh-Bye
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

PastyGothChick wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I stopped reading his posts about 5 pages ago. Now I just tune in to watch everyone owning the dogshit out of him.

LMAO. Do you like the new Jane's Addiction song, Nellie? :twisted:
PastyGothChick wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I stopped reading his posts about 5 pages ago. Now I just tune in to watch everyone owning the dogshit out of him.

Like the new Jane's Addiction song "Irresistable Force?" :twisted:
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

O.M.G. Part of me really thinks that making fun of her is wrong because she is obviously crazy, as in "needs to be in a locked ward, on meds and watched every minute of the day crazy" but at the same time she is reminding me exactly WHY I loved my psych rotation to begin with and why I knew I could never be a psych nurse. I would never be able to stop laughing at those poor people.

Shit, I am going to hell.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Stop killing the orgasm of the thread :x

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Stupid Goodbye Thread

jodi-

Those quotes are just a tiny portion of how much she posted about me that night. There was one thread in particular when I asked her what the fuck she was going on about where she REALLY let her freak flag fly, but it's gone now.
Buh-Bye
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Stupid Goodbye Thread wrote:jodi-

Those quotes are just a tiny portion of how much she posted about me that night. There was one thread in particular when I asked her what the fuck she was going on about where she REALLY let her freak flag fly, but it's gone now.

Wait. She can get worse? Or do I mean better?

I really wish they wouldn't erase threads around here.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

MotleyMaiden wrote:
Stupid Goodbye Thread wrote:jodi-

Wait. She can get worse? Or do I mean better?

I really wish they wouldn't erase threads around here.
Agreed. So much awesome craziness has been lost. I hope Pasty doesn't get scared off.

So my elderly dog woke me up at 3am this morning to go outside; and I decide to login to Sludge. Pasty was here posting up a storm.

Re: What was your high school racial demographic? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=272305&p=5672407#p5672407
PastyGothChick wrote:half Mexican, half white, and one tiny mute adopted Korean girl who later turned out missing and last seen where a serial killer roamed.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Is that her serial killer friend on death row in Texas since the 80's who is actually innocent??
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

MotleyMaiden wrote:Is that her serial killer friend on death row in Texas since the 80's who is actually innocent??
I don't honestly know. She was also going on about energy vampires invading her personal space this early am. Unfortunately she went back and edited those posts a bit.
PastyGothChick wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
PastyGothChick wrote: sheeiiittttttttttttttt.
Just curious, when you say something like this aloud are you supposed to rattle off all those T's like machine gun fire? I would imagine that sounds kind of stupid. But whatever.

Is it now a part of the goth culture to appear stupid? I'm out of the loop.

Goth cultured died along time ago, when people try to describe me they say I'm gothic. But I'm not, just got the goth features. PastyGothChick was one of the few names the mod approved. Personally, can't stand people who always claim they are goth like they are trying to proove something/ Obviously they are not THAT goth if they have to say they are goth. But I like you, exitflagger. You have been more than fair to me, but nice. Your avatar kind of describes who I am inside, even my real first and last name is of the Saint/Sinner kind

No, I don't hear imaginary voices. Sometimes you can feel what others are thinking, and most people are very conceited where I live, that guy who says he wills people to not look at him and bother him had an excellent idea. That could be alot of people and be draining. on That's what most strangers want, to suck up your energy and attention to make themselves feel powerful. Thanks I forgot about that.
PastyGothChick wrote:Jodi,
I already said I mind my own business. What right do they have coming near me. Have you heard of respecting people's distances? Do you know what proximics is since you claim to have a medical license now Most people don't interest me, unless they are super in some way or are an animal. Nope, you are wrong, mirrors and are my refuge, I can't stand looking at the outside world because I don't like people. So imagine the freak out I have when they come near me and I pick up their nasty vibe.
I never told her I had a medical liscense-I just questioned what these people were doing when she was out in public that made her feel she was "competing" with them. I asked her if she could be projecting her insecurities on others. Several other posters suggested she had an anxiety disorder. Whatever the case:

PastyGothChick,
I love you. Please keep sharing your pearls of paranoia.