PastyGothChick: Crazy Is As Crazy Posts

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Stupid Goodbye Thread
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Re: PastyGothChick: Crazy Is As Crazy Posts

Post by Stupid Goodbye Thread »

From the thread "Who betrayed Don Dokken?"
PastyGothChick wrote:
lerxstcat wrote:I watched a multi-part interview with Don that was posted here awhile back and he said he was raised in an orphanage. That may have been the start of his feelings of betrayal. I don't recall if he said his parents had died or if they just dumped him there, though.

That's interesting stuff. That stuff can really make or break a person, usually break. AND HE MADE IT. That's inspirational stuff and God working through him.
Yes, you read that right - GOD IS WORKING THROUGH DON DOKKEN.

Holy fuck :lol:
Buh-Bye
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Hell yes god is working through Dokken. Burning Like a Flame is all the proof one needs.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

This is from July but I only just saw it. I love how no matter what personal problems you are going through, her advice is always "Look to AC/DC".
PastyGothChick wrote:
lords of fubar wrote:well it just keeps getting better....my band 4play fired me thursday night.....they said they didn't think i would be able to handle the rigors of band life......

total bullshit.......they waited until i was ready and able to return to tell me they didn't want me anymore.....makes me think they didn't think i would kick cancer's ass...that way they would not have to make a decision if i were dead.......

i am boiling mad and dissapointed in a band of guys i considered my brothers.

i mean even shitty ass kiss waited until eric carr was dead before they officially replaced him...

i am so pissed right now i could jap smack a grizzly bear :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Maybe they are saying we love you. We want you to take care of yourself. And protect you. Sorry, to say this but notice most rock stars don't live long lives and that could be the touring. The toll and stress on their bodies. I love ACDC, but they kept on saying you have no idea how much strain tours put on us. I rather have them enjoy life and have them for a long time, then see them tour again. It hurts me I might never see them again, but I want them to live.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

Re: RUSH - Clockwork angels 2012 Tour Official thread
PastyGothChick wrote:I love love Grand Designs and Middletown dreams, and the albums Power Windows and Grace Under Pressure. I would stare at the photos inside, and because of them I made Deans list my first year in college.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

:lol: :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

:lol:
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I love that she is still popping up in the most random threads:
PastyGothChick wrote:
Blue Steel wrote:
PastyGothChick wrote:James Randi is nothing special and is jealous of those who are. Poor guy
If he's nothing special, then why is his stage name "the Amazing Randi"?

owned.
If he is so special why is he a magician and not the real thing, an illusionist, a bullshitter who does little magic tricks and has no supernatural GOD-given power

You don't own jack shit, let alone you're own home. He's a bullshitter like you. DId you come up with the term own or is that something we all hear 1000000000 times over and over? How creative :roll:

AMAZING is a word used by the LA insincere who can't say anything new. Everything is AMAZING
That little bitch better never come near me, he would die of envy

TOSSED
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

What a sack of shit! He doesn't even have a real magic powers! Unlike me!
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

I hope PastyGothChick sticks around and posts some more of her awesome opinions/insights.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

"TOSSED" = The new "COUCHED".
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

PastyGothChick wrote:
Grendel wrote:What does that have to do with Monggolio's mental deficiencies? Stop derailing the thread.

SHHHHH. I'm talking to myself and responding to my thread posted on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:22 pm about nothng but pretty ladies at Poison. You're getting in my way. God is talking to me
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

:lol:

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Bron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by Bron »

PastyGothChick- "If he is so special why is he a magician and not the real thing, an illusionist, a bullshitter who does little magic tricks and has no supernatural GOD-given power"

That line about magicians...I wonder if she thinks Criss Angel is actually an angel?
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Bron wrote:PastyGothChick- "If he is so special why is he a magician and not the real thing, an illusionist, a bullshitter who does little magic tricks and has no supernatural GOD-given power"

That line about magicians...I wonder if she thinks Criss Angel is actually an angel?
He's not?
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Bron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by Bron »

*flick* wrote:
Bron wrote:PastyGothChick- "If he is so special why is he a magician and not the real thing, an illusionist, a bullshitter who does little magic tricks and has no supernatural GOD-given power"

He's not?
:lol: Great pic.
I saw one of Criss Angel's TV shows at my Sister's place a while back. Bizarre guy; he looks like what would result if Mystery got Derryn Brown and DJ Ashba together and they had a surrogate baby with Angry Cat Rescue Lady.
He just seems to fit PastyGothChicks fantasy-man ideal. He probably has quite a number of fans like her too.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

Bron wrote:he looks like what would result if Mystery got Derryn Brown and DJ Ashba together and they had a surrogate baby with Angry Cat Rescue Lady.
He just seems to fit PastyGothChicks fantasy-man ideal. He probably has quite a number of fans like her too.
Hey! The first sentence was perfect and should have ended there. Don't lump my fantasy-man ideal with that retard.

Speaking of.... I don't think I've ever seen her post. Is she HBB reincarnate?
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

I got a PM from her after I called her a sad cunt in a thread.
It's yet another beautiful day. I'm heading right back down to my beautiful beach/ocean today and joining friends for lunch later. It's lovely here in SO FL and I think you're an unhappy person that maybe just needs to get out more and lighten up. Don't be hating. No need for all that potty mouth talk. If you don't have an ocean near you find a hobby that makes you happy. Cheer up ...life is too short ! Have a great day !!
Me/owt

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Beyotch_Knowles
Destiny's Bastard

Post by Beyotch_Knowles »

EvilRockPosh wrote:I got a PM from her after I called her a sad cunt in a thread.
It's yet another beautiful day. I'm heading right back down to my beautiful beach/ocean today and joining friends for lunch later. It's lovely here in SO FL and I think you're an unhappy person that maybe just needs to get out more and lighten up. Don't be hating. No need for all that potty mouth talk. If you don't have an ocean near you find a hobby that makes you happy. Cheer up ...life is too short ! Have a great day !!
Me/owt
PGC is Goddess of the Realm?
From the "Buying a new car" thread...
Goddess Of The Realm wrote: <deleted>

me/owt
What is "owt"?
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

No, they aren't the same person.
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

My bad, I got my crazy people mixed up!

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Beyotch_Knowles
Destiny's Bastard

Post by Beyotch_Knowles »

EvilRockPosh wrote:My bad, I got my crazy people mixed up!
It's easy to do.

Both of them are from Florida.
Both of them signed off with "me/owt" last week. (PGC did it in a PM; GotR did it in a post)
They both have a habit of sending PMs to people whose posts they don't like.