I know we are classy people and don't really *hate*,

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Ironman
Creaton Tard

I know we are classy people and don't really *hate*,

Post by Ironman »

Can we talk?

Is there someone whom you are exposed to on a regular basis (beyond your control), that you, shall we say, don't particularly care for? At work, school, home, riding to soccer practice, etc..........

I realize most of us are a classy bunch of well mannered individuals who don't really hate anyone, as we werent' raised that way.

But we all have emotions and are bound to run into others with personalities that just seem to rub us the wrong way, as bad as I dislike saying that. Let's be real and let this off our chest.

Be it a spouse, coworker, fellow sludger, anyone whom you HATE THEIR FUCKING GUTS?

(excluding me, of course)
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Re: I know we are classy people and don't really *hate*,

Post by Inessence »

Two people annoy the fuck out of me right now.

1. This bitch at work. She apparently has a bean up her ass that I duck out all the time from my immensely boring job. She's been giving me the silent treatment for almost a year. While, it's nice, at the same time it's so passive-aggressive it grates.

2. My drunkard uncle. I've mentioned him before. He's 65 and has mooched his way through life from one relative to the next. He's been on SSI since around the age of 40, and is currently "sponging" off my 88-year old Grandmother. Typical late-stage alcoholic. He makes it a chore just to go visit her. Wish she'd just throw his ass out.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Leave it to Creaton Tard to completely miss the point of this board.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Leave it to Creaton Tard to completely miss the point of this board.
I always look at the "View New Posts" link, so what category the post is in means nothing to me unless I start a new thread, which is rare.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Post by thewonkytits »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Leave it to Creaton Tard to completely miss the point of this board.
:lol: :lol:
No shit! I actually went to see if the Mod moved the thread here just to fuck with him.
Ironman wrote:
(excluding me, of course)
:lol: :lol:
You and dym must be twins.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Someone completely missed the intent of the thread, but, that's OK.
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

"Creaton Tard" cracks me up whenever I see it.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.