What's Up, Stoner?... You sexy beast!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: What's Up, Stoner... You Brown-Toothed Bitch?

Post by nycrue »

? shows how much you fucking know. :lol: :lol:
we've all seen what you look like....by now everyone has, and you really are the biggest cow I've ever seen.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
THE Red Rocker
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by THE Red Rocker »

nycrue wrote:? shows how much you fucking know. :lol: :lol:
we've all seen what you look like....by now everyone has, and you really are the biggest cow I've ever seen.
Removing the mirrors from your blood soaked, Van Halen single wide trailer, doesn't remove the pounds from your thighs, tubby.
DAVID LEE ROTH wrote:Edward and I haven't written a NEW song in 20 years.
:lol:
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I've seen your pictures too and if I didn't know any better, I'd swear your neck was Olive Oyl's asshole and it shit all over your shoulders.

I could be big as Alaska and still pull more dick than you ever could with that face, not to mention your illustrious psychiatric history.
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Stoner wrote:

I've seen your pictures too and if I didn't know any better, I'd swear your neck was Olive Oyl's asshole and it shit all over your shoulders.

I could be big as Alaska and still pull more dick than you ever could with that face, not to mention your illustrious psychiatric history.
What does nycrue look like? Give us all the gory details. I'll bet she has a perpetual sneer on that face. Does she look like the typical stalker?
Hollywood's Burning

THE Red Rocker wrote:
Removing the mirrors from your blood soaked, Van Halen single wide trailer, doesn't remove the pounds from your thighs, tubby.
Naw, I don't picture nycrue as a lard-bucket. I have her down as one of those rat-like skinny women with manic eyes and full-bore obsessive tendencies.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Stoner wrote:

What happened to your heart was not here at Sludge anymore? did you sell a crack baby to Stevie for him to let you back? nobody has ever been more owned that you. Your face looks like a goddamn Mack truck ran over it over and over again. You think you're a super model you fugly tub of lard,,,this place is your LIFE. and you know how fucking sad that is? seriously. lmao
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

All I did was show back up and start posting again.

You, on the other hand, can barely make a post without half of the board making fun of you, and the funny thing is, half of them don't even know how truly unhinged you really are. It only takes one Van Halen post for the average poster to figure out that you are a vapid piece of shit who tries way too hard.

Seriously, how the fuck have you managed to be so unlikeable for so fucking long? Were you born that way, or is it something that you actually work at?

And I'm not talking about your criminally violent tendencies - I know why that kind of shit makes people want you as far away from them as possible. I'm just talking about your personality - it's fucking repugnant and more than that, entirely devoid of wit.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Stoner wrote:All I did was show back up and start posting again.

You, on the other hand, can barely make a post without half of the board making fun of you, and the funny thing is, half of them don't even know how truly unhinged you really are. It only takes one Van Halen post for the average poster to figure out that you are a vapid piece of shit who tries way too hard.

Seriously, how the fuck have you managed to be so unlikeable for so fucking long? Were you born that way, or is it something that you actually work at?

And I'm not talking about your criminally violent tendencies - I know why that kind of shit makes people want you as far away from them as possible. I'm just talking about your personality - it's fucking repugnant and more than that, entirely devoid of wit.

Fat whales like you hide behind a computer screen, cuz you know the world wide web is the only way you can function. I don't care what you say about me, cuz I could cook you for breakfast, oh no you aren't bacon but you are a big fat fucking pig.

How many scales have you broken lately? have your kids been taken away from you yet? drug addicted whale. :lol: :lol:
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I highly doubt you could cook me for breakfast because I don't believe for one second that you have access to fire or sharp objects in whatever group home your dad has hidden you away in this time around. I suggest you double down on your meds and find someone else to obsess about, you terminally invidious piece of psychiatric failure.

Or send me a PM praying for the rape of my children.
Or send someone else a PM about how I deserve a bullet in my head.
Or post on other sites how you want to hunt me down and fuck me up. Or re-read the terms of the restraining order that another poster here has against you.
Or transform your toothbrush into a shank and threaten to cut someone's girlfriend with it.

After all, you're way more threatening when you pull those kinds of stunts. Of course, you've already figured that out, and it's why you continue to act out. Any attention is still attention, right?

You are Eddie Pretzel with a vagina - nothing more, nothing less - a perpetually unloved and rejected piece of shit who fixates on people on the internet in lieu of forming real attachments or accomplishing real achievements. I almost feel sorry for you, but then I remember that you're dangerous and more than that, you have nothing to lose. So unless you've got a co-pay, you can fuck back off to Risperdal City with that shit, you crazy bucket of fuck.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Stoner wrote:I highly doubt you could cook me for breakfast because I don't believe for one second that you have access to fire or sharp objects in whatever group home your dad has hidden you away in this time around. I suggest you double down on your meds and find someone else to obsess about, you terminally invidious piece of psychiatric failure.

Or send me a PM praying for the rape of my children.
Or send someone else a PM about how I deserve a bullet in my head.
Or post on other sites how you want to hunt me down and fuck me up. Or re-read the terms of the restraining order that another poster here has against you.
Or transform your toothbrush into a shank and threaten to cut someone's girlfriend with it.

After all, you're way more threatening when you pull those kinds of stunts. Of course, you've already figured that out, and it's why you continue to act out. Any attention is still attention, right?

You are Eddie Pretzel with a vagina - nothing more, nothing less - a perpetually unloved and rejected piece of shit who fixates on people on the internet in lieu of forming real attachments or accomplishing real achievements. I almost feel sorry for you, but then I remember that you're dangerous and more than that, you have nothing to lose. So unless you've got a co-pay, you can fuck back off to Risperdal City with that shit, you crazy bucket of fuck.
You think I'm gonna read that long winded love letter you fat pig? oink oink. No fucking way, you are the most white trash cunt alive, and every time I see your pics...I wanna puke.
You have tried to ruin peoples lives and for that, you are going to white trash hell.

Nobody in this planet has a restraining order not even Kristy or any of those other cunts who like most of the world moved on from Sludge but not you,
You cow want to own this place. I pity your fucking fat ass.

Where is Jenny Craig for you?? waste of time.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

This is me walking away from your crazy ass, much like pretty much everyone who has had the displeasure of knowing you and/or filing a police report against.

You are crazy as fuck and the safety of my children isn't worth the few laughs that are always easily had at your expense.

*flick*
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

So who is he/she?
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

HollywoodRose.

Not Rosie the faggot, but the bitch who used to stalk AngryJewBoy.

For your reading pleasure:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=237823

The last 3-4 pages are a good crash course as to what you're dealing with.

nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Stoner wrote:This is me walking away from your crazy ass, much like pretty much everyone who has had the displeasure of knowing you and/or filing a police report against.

You are crazy as fuck and the safety of my children isn't worth the few laughs that are always easily had at your expense.

*flick*
yeah right bitch, you know how many fucking people hate your guts, and all my personal info all over the internet, your fucking ass should be in jail for so many reasons. how you run around in the world free, is beyond me you orca whale. I know you are covering up for being the fat girl your whole life and you take your fat rolls out on everyone.

everyone here kisses your 300 lb. ass. and the fact that you are allowed back here is how fucked up this place is now..... after all you have done, and everyone fucking knows.... don't try to live down your shitty existence here.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

ohhh, but i thought you were walking away.... pigs get slaughtered, remember that :lol:
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

nycrue wrote:ohhh, but i thought you were walking away.... pigs get slaughtered, remember that :lol:

Tits or GTFO...
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Yeah bitch, tits or GTFO! Sharpie in the pooper while you're at it.

*flick*
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

nycrue wrote:ohhh, but i thought you were walking away.... pigs get slaughtered, remember that :lol:
There are really restraining orders out against you?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Well this thread sure turned bizarre.
or I'm stoned...
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

nycrue wrote:orca whale fat girl fat rolls 300 lb. ass fat pig oink oink white trash cunt cow fat ass Jenny Craig Fat whales fat fucking pig How many scales have you broken lately drug addicted whale.
What a completely sane and coherent grasp of the art of flaming..
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Post by friendshipismagic »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:
Stoner wrote:

What does nycrue look like? Give us all the gory details. I'll bet she has a perpetual sneer on that face. Does she look like the typical stalker?
I imagine you to look like this for some reason.

I can't think why.

exitfagger wrote:Yes, I know a chick that used to be Billy Gibbons' girlfriend.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote: I imagine you to look like this for some reason.

I can't think why.

Ah, so YOU are where it comes from?
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

I can't think why.

Eh?
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:

I can't think why.

Eh?
You know exactly what I mean. You're a sick boy.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

As per usual you're not making any sense Biggie.

Have you not been taking your medication?
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:As per usual you're not making any sense Biggie.

Have you not been taking your medication?
Dude, the fact that your warped little head can invent shit like that is a sure sign of where you are mentally. Basket case.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

I imagine you to look like the guy in the picture. How is that inventing shit?

Do you even know what day it is?

Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:I imagine you to look like the guy in the picture. How is that inventing shit?

Do you even know what day it is?

You make shit up as a matter of course. And now you're heading into unhealthy waters. It takes a certain kind of mind to think that stuff up. You're a sick boy, holeripper.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Re: What's Up, Stoner?... You sexy beast!

Are you mad bro?