Hollywood's Bunghole

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Hollywood's Bunghole

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

friendshipismagic wrote:
Grendel wrote:How come Ziggy Sawdust and NeonKite never continued with this feud?

Hollywood's Biggie probably stalked them into submission.
Says thew guy who posts about me in threads I'm not participating in, and posts photographs from other people's personal Twitter accounts.

And claims he has a long standing girlfriend while advertising on the web for relationships with women who can be surrogate mommies.

The funniest part is the "girlfriend". Like that would ever happen. :lol:
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Post by friendshipismagic »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:
friendshipismagic wrote:
Grendel wrote:How come Ziggy Sawdust and NeonKite never continued with this feud?

Hollywood's Biggie probably stalked them into submission.
Says thew guy who posts about me in threads I'm not participating in, and posts photographs from other people's personal Twitter accounts.

And claims he has a long standing girlfriend while advertising on the web for relationships with women who can be surrogate mommies.

The funniest part is the "girlfriend". Like that would ever happen. :lol:
Said the freak that has a track record for following me and others around for months and stalked nycrue on her Twitter account. Then again, you do have mental health issues and and anger management problems. So it's not surprising.
Hollywood's Burning wrote: someone on the internet who really fucking dislikes you
:lol:

Are you still mad Bro?

Also, why are you so interested if I'm single or not?

Take your time.
exitfagger wrote:Yes, I know a chick that used to be Billy Gibbons' girlfriend.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Said the freak that has a track record for following me and others around for months and stalked nycrue on her Twitter account. Then again, you do have mental health issues and and anger management problems. So it's not surprising.

Are you still mad Bro?

Also, why are you so interested if I'm single or not?

Take your time.
You're sounding mad, bro. :lol:

Are you going to threaten me again, shitrag?

Is it the loneliness getting to you?

I think it is. You're desperately lonely and you know it - that's why you spend your life here, trying to get attention. Because you have none IRL.

Plus: still no proof then? Surprise, surprise!

Prove that you're not a lying cunt. Because it's looking like you are, dude.

I'll wait.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Nice backpedal combined with yet another meltdown.

Hollywood's Burning wrote: someone on the internet who really fucking dislikes you

Still waiting for you to back up your claims.

I'll wait.
Hollywood's Burning

Prove that you're not a lying cunt. Because it's looking like you are, dude.

Hell, we all know it. Just admit it. But that would take backbone. Of which you have none. Which is a theme in your life, isn't it?

I'll wait.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Funny how you call me a liar yet you can't provide proof.

Laughable, much like your life and employment status.

Are you still mad Bro?
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Funny how you call me a liar yet you can't provide proof.

Laughable, much like your life and employment status.

Are you still mad Bro?
friendshipislying: No proof, no backbone, no honesty and no girlfriend.

Endless supply of lies though.

Lying cunt.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Hollywood's Biggie: Stalker, homo, sociopath, defender of convicted sex criminals, compulsive liar with anger management and mental health issues.

Prove that you aren't the above.

Take your time.

Are you mad Bro?
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Hollywood's Biggie: Stalker, homo, sociopath, defender of convicted sex criminals, compulsive liar with anger management and mental health issues.

Prove that you aren't the above.

Take your time.

Are you mad Bro?
More smokescreen from you as predicted? Good man. You're playing ball.

friendshipislying: No proof, no backbone, no honesty and no girlfriend.

Endless supply of lies though.

Lying cunt.

Lonely cunt.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

As per usual you deny everything. Typical behavior for a compulsive liar with mental health and anger issues.

Laughable and freaky at the same time.

But not as laughable and as freaky as this....

el_nino
Picking a Band Name

Post by el_nino »

Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:As per usual you deny everything. Typical behavior for a compulsive liar with mental health and anger issues.

The irony in your post is deep.

You need attention. That's why you're looking for a new mommy.

And you lie because any reaction is better than the zero reaction that you get in real life.

I'm right, and it makes you angry. As proven by your online threats, and the fact that now actually are trying to get my personal information. Yes, Brandon, I know about that. You're smokescreening with your "dislike someone on the internet" mantra, while actually trying to find out my details for real. Care to explain yourself?
el_nino
Picking a Band Name

Post by el_nino »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:Care to explain yourself?
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

friendshipismagic wrote:As per usual you deny everything. Typical behavior for a compulsive liar with mental health and anger issues.

The irony in your post is deep.

You need attention. That's why you're looking for a new mommy.

And you lie because any reaction is better than the zero reaction that you get in real life.

I'm right, and it makes you angry. As proven by your online threats, and the fact that now actually are trying to get my personal information. Yes, Brandon, I know about that. You're smokescreening with your "dislike someone on the internet" mantra, while actually trying to find out my details for real. Care to explain yourself?
Personal details? You've finally lost it! It seems my constant owning of you has driven you over the edge. However, that was pretty obvious when you said this...

Why are you so angry? Is it because you're jealous of me and my success? Or is it because you're unemployable? Don't pretend you're in full time employment either as I can tell by the way you type that you're unemployed.

By the way, stop sending me messages you creepy fucker! I will only converse/own you in public. Those are my terms.
Hollywood's Burning

Fuck you and your endless lies, you creepy prick.

I don't give a fuck whether you want to fuck an old woman or if you're the ugliest fucker on earth. I want to know why you're trying to get my details.

You've been trying to get access to my personal info - for real.

What the FUCK are you trying to achieve here?
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Hollywood's Burning wrote:Fuck you and your endless lies, you creepy prick.

I don't give a fuck whether you want to fuck an old woman or if you're the ugliest fucker on earth. I want to know why you're trying to get my details.

Fuck me? You'd love to fuck me you raging queen! I'm sure you're disappointed but I don't bat for the other team!

I see you're now telling even more lies in order to try and take away attention from this..

It's clearly not working. Everyone on here knows you're a creepy stalker with mental health and anger issues. The above just proves it even more and is pretty much the icing on the cake when it comes to your weird, creepy and angry ways.

You seem extra mad today. Are you mad Bro? Did you forget to take your medication?

By the way, why do you keep sending me messages?

I'll wait.
el_nino
Picking a Band Name

Post by el_nino »

</>
Last edited by el_nino on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:

Fuck me? You'd love to fuck me you raging queen! I'm sure you're disappointed but I don't bat for the other team!

I see you're now telling even more lies in order to try and take away attention from this..

It's clearly not working. Everyone on here knows you're a creepy stalker with mental health and anger issues. The above just proves it even more and is pretty much the icing on the cake when it comes to your weird, creepy and angry ways.

You seem extra mad today. Are you mad Bro? Did you forget to take your medication?

I'll wait.
Try posting one of these messages that you're lying about. Do it.

And why are you trying to get my personal details? You have taken this too far now - you lie about people stalking you and then you do it for real yourself, you piece of shit.

What the FUCK are you playing at?
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

friendshipismagic wrote:

I'll wait.
Try posting one of these messages that you're lying about. Do it.

And why are you trying to get my personal details? You have taken this too far now - you lie about people stalking you and then you do it for real yourself, you piece of shit.

What the FUCK are you playing at?

How about you explain why you keep sending me messages? Isn't following me around on here enough to satisfy your stalking needs?

I see you're still making stuff up in order to take away attention from this...

Oh dear me, you really are desperate. If I wasn't laughing so much at your lies and desperation I'd feel sorry for you!

By the way, are you mad Bro? It's quite obvious that you are!

Hollywood's Burning

Post some of these messages that I supposedly "keep sending you". Post a couple for proof. Please go right ahead. Make them screengrabs, so that you can't fake them. I'm sure you can do this, if you have this proof. If you accidentally deleted them, we can ask the mod to check if I've been messaging you, as you claim, as that stuff is always logged on PHP forums.

In exchange, I'll gladly post how I know that you've been poking your nose where it shouldn't have been, Brandon. Screengrabs.

Then we can see which one of us is lying.

Then, when I've proved that you are a pathological liar, you can apologize publicly for trying to find out my personal details. Which is actually a fucking scummy thing to do, Brandon. Especially while claiming that I'm supposedly stalking YOU.

Even someone who is a fucked in the head as you are can agree that this is fair. The alternative is for you to try to wriggle out of it with another one of your flanneling posts where you make a lot of noise and avoid things completely. If I was a betting man, I'd put down good money on that being exactly what you will do. Let's see. It will prove that you're lying, so I'm fine with that too.

So this is your opportunity - post your proof, and in exchange, I'll post mine. You're going to have to step up to the plate, or be exposed as the fraud you have always been. It's not an unreasonable request - I am inviting you to expose me as the person who is supposedly "harassing you" as you have now repeatedly claimed. In exchange, I will do exactly the same for your benefit.

Go right ahead.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

I'll gladly post how I know that you've been poking your nose where it shouldn't have been, Brandon. Screengrabs.

Another lie. You yourself said that you would post your credentials in a way that wouldn't jeopardize your personal info, I challenged you to do just that, and you never did, which makes you a liar. I've never seeked out your personal info, I've only called you out on your bogus claims of being a mental health professional. This accusation is golden considering you've already sought out nycrue's twitter account and were chomping at the bit to see a picture of her. You also defend convicted sex criminals so there's that.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:
I'll gladly post how I know that you've been poking your nose where it shouldn't have been, Brandon. Screengrabs.

Another lie. You yourself said that you would post your credentials in a way that wouldn't jeopardize your personal info, I challenged you to do just that, and you never did, which makes you a liar. I've never seeked out your personal info, I've only called you out on your bogus claims of being a mental health professional. This accusation is golden considering you've already sought out nycrue's twitter account and were chomping at the bit to see a picture of her. You also defend convicted sex criminals so there's that.
Enough of your bullshit Brandon.

Post the messages I have supposedly sent you, "harassing" you as you repeatedly claim. Screengrabs only.

You'll be able to do that, if you aren't lying. This is your chance - you can blow me away with this. It will be the owning of the century and I will never be able to show my face around here again.

If it's true, of course.

In return, I'll post what I have. Screengrabs only.

Then the board can see which one of us is the pathological liar here.

Of course, if you CAN'T post proof of these harassing messages, you'll have been spreading malicious lies, as well as the scummy behavior that I have been made aware of - and THAT's on top of an online threat from you recently. That's not to mention the other lies that you've been spreading here for months.

And that puts me in a difficult situation as you can imagine.

But I'm sure that this can be done publicly and amicably.

You post screengrabs of my "harassing messages" and I'll present my response.

Then I'll present screengrabs of what I have and you can respond.

Let's do this.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Why wait for me to post proof? I don't need to. You on the other hand are claiming Im trying to dig up your personal info, which is a lie. You literally "HATE ME"... :lol: :lol: :lol: some random dude on the internet you've never met. So if you had anything that would prove I'm trying to dig up info on you, you would post it.

Lets see...you follow me around like a lovesick school boy, you defend convicted sex criminals, and claim to be a mental health professional, but can provide no proof to back up your ridiculous bs. I think that about covers it.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Why wait for me to post proof? I don't need to. You on the other hand are claiming Im trying to dig up your personal info, which is a lie. You literally "HATE ME"... :lol: :lol: :lol: some random dude on the internet you've never met. So if you had anything that would prove I'm trying to dig up info on you, you would post it.

Lets see...you follow me around like a lovesick school boy, you defend convicted sex criminals, and claim to be a mental health professional, but can provide no proof to back up your ridiculous bs. I think that about covers it.
So let's be very clear about this right now - you are continuing with your accusations, and you have stated many times that I have been messaging you with harassing PM's, but you refuse to post proof of this - and using your own words "if you had anything that would prove it, you would post it", correct?

A one word response will do - no need for you to layer on even more bullshit at this point: Yes or no?
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

So lets see those so called screen caps you claim to have of me digging up your personal info then.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:So lets see those so called screen caps you claim to have of me digging up your personal info then.
Yes or no? For the record.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

So lets see those so called screen caps you claim to have of me digging up your personal info then.

I'll wait.

Still following me around from to thread to thread I see.

I thought you didn't do things like that?

Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:So lets see those so called screen caps you claim to have of me digging up your personal info then.

I'll wait.

Still following me around from to thread to thread I see.

I thought you didn't do things like that?

For a final time - are you prepared to go on record to say that I have harassed you via PM, and you are refusing, for some mysterious reason, to post evidence of this? You have stated this to be fact several times already, so I want to know if you are maintaining your position on this.

Last chance, Brandon. Yes or no?

Any more flannelling and my hand will be forced. Fair warning.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Instead of bitching and moaning like a cry baby, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and finally provide proof that you went to medical school?

Funny how you're always backpedaling when I bring that up. I'm sure any proof will be made up of lies, but at least it will give me a good laugh.

Although, I'm already laughing at you. Your constant pathetic meltdowns and long winded, whiny posts are an endless source of entertainment for me.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Instead of bitching and moaning like a cry baby, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and finally provide proof that you went to medical school?

Funny how you're always backpedaling when I bring that up. I'm sure any proof will be made up of lies, but at least it will give me a good laugh.

Although, I'm already laughing at you. Your constant pathetic meltdowns and long winded, whiny posts are an endless source of entertainment for me.
We are done here.