Hollywood's Bunghole

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Hollywood's Bunghole

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

friendshipismagic wrote:If hollywoods burning isnt biggie theres an easy way to clear all this up why doesnt he post a picture of himself with a sign proving youre two different people? The burden of proof is on both of you until you can prove other wise consider yourself owned. oh, I thought you were " done "... LOL.
You have been demanding pictures of me for months, Brandon, you creepy bastard. Any excuse - "send me a pic, post a pic". Just like your endless quest for personal info. Creepy fucker.

As for "burden of proof" - that falls on the accuser, you dumb cunt. Welcome to the western world :lol:

So - prove everything you've said - about both me and Biggie. For once in your vacuous grannyshagging life, stand by what you have said (endlessly). If you can't do that, you are owned and you can shut the fuck up.

So the ball is in your court - any more bullshitting and smokescreening from you will be considered a sign of non-compliance, non-proof and therefore surrender. Prove what you have claimed, Brandon. If you have a leg to stand on, this shouldn't be an issue for you to do right now

Go right ahead - put up or shut up, you lying cock-swallower.

I'll wait.

And what the FUCK happened to your face dude? :lol:
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Post by friendshipismagic »

Lol I dont want a picture of you retard, I already know what you look like biggie. Im saying you could easily disprove me by posting a photo of yourself if youre truley not the bald goofy hat wearing poster known as biggie but you havent, wont, and never will because either Im right or your more hilarious looking than that fruit either wayyou lose! Oh, "Im done"... :lol:
exitfagger wrote:Yes, I know a chick that used to be Billy Gibbons' girlfriend.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Lol I dont want a picture of you retard, I already know what you look like biggie. Im saying you could easily disprove me by posting a photo of yourself if youre truley not the bald goofy hat wearing poster known as biggie but you havent, wont, and never will because either Im right or your more hilarious looking than that fruit either wayyou lose! Oh, "Im done"... :lol:
"I don't want a picture of you, I just want a picture of you". You cunt.

In other words, you have nothing at all, and you're just putting up even more smokescreen and bullshit because you can't prove any of your accusations.

You have nothing, you're full of shit and you're a liar who wants to fuck a surrogate Mommy.

And something odd happened to your face somewhere along the way too.

el_nino
Picking a Band Name

Post by el_nino »

So basically, until this guy posts a picture, you'll think I'm him? That sounds... rational.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Hollywood's Burning wrote:
friendshipismagic wrote:Lol I dont want a picture of you retard, I already know what you look like biggie. Im saying you could easily disprove me by posting a photo of yourself if youre truley not the bald goofy hat wearing poster known as biggie but you havent, wont, and never will because either Im right or your more hilarious looking than that fruit either wayyou lose! Oh, "Im done"... :lol:

In other words, you have nothing at all,

In other words you're denying that I owned you even though there is proof?

:roll:
el_nino
Picking a Band Name

Post by el_nino »

Tell me, friendshipistragic, what can I do to prove I'm not someone that I am not now, nor have ever been?

Also, what DID happen to your face?

I'll wait.
el_nino
Picking a Band Name

Post by el_nino »

no reply even though you're online? That's what I thought, you little gobshite. You're in the wrong - you know it as well, tremendous backpedal here;
friendshipismagic wrote:Either Im right or your more hilarious looking than that fruit either wayyou lose!
Wonderful stuff. You've fucked this one up properly, haven't you son? I'd probably log off and not come back if I were you. I mean, thank god I'm not you, but if I were...

Kill yourself, you dribbling spastic :lol:
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:

In other words, you have nothing at all,

In other words you're denying that I owned you even though there is proof?

:roll:
You're incapable of owning anyone, Brandon. Most of the words that dribble from your keyboard are lies.

Are you going to post any proof of your CONTINUAL accusations, or are you going to shut the fuck up? Because it's time to put up or shut up. Come on Brandon - post this proof you claim to have. It should be easy for you if there is any substance behind your continual bullshit. Do it right now, don't flannel any longer. If you have it, post it.

Do it now, Brandon - if what you say is even remotely true, I'll be destroyed and publicly humiliated right here and now.

However, if you are unable to post this proof that you say you have - you're owned and you owe at least TWO board members public apologies.

So Brandon. Today is the day for you to back up your shit or stand down in shame.

And what the FUCK happened to your face, dude? And why do you want to fuck a surrogate mommy? That's fucked up Brandon. Why do you want to do something as sick as that?

I'll wait.
Last edited by Hollywood's Burning on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hollywood's Burning

el_nino wrote:no reply even though you're online? That's what I thought, you little gobshite. You're in the wrong - you know it as well, tremendous backpedal here;
friendshipismagic wrote:Either Im right or your more hilarious looking than that fruit either wayyou lose!
Wonderful stuff. You've fucked this one up properly, haven't you son? I'd probably log off and not come back if I were you. I mean, thank god I'm not you, but if I were...

Kill yourself, you dribbling spastic :lol:
Brandon will never post anything of substance to back up his claims. He's fucked this one up royally and he's a lying prick who bullshits his way through life. No wonder this jackass can't find a woman of his own age to have anything to do with him.
Hollywood's Burning

el_nino wrote:So basically, until this guy posts a picture, you'll think I'm him? That sounds... rational.
Brandon has been seeking my personal info for months. Creepy bastard.
Hollywood's Burning

Quelle surprise, no proof from Brandon.

Come on Brandon - proof or a public apology for all your months and months of false accusations. Make it good - no smokescreening or fakery like you usually do.

You know you've fucked up. Have some balls for once and admit it. Or forever be shamed and spineless.

Actually, looking at that pic of you in the chair, you might actually have no spine.

What's with the stoop, dude? What the FUCK happened to your face? Did that big-ass cat scratch the fuck out of it? That isn't bad lighting there - your skin is screwed, dude. What happened? Allergic reaction?

SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:Quelle surprise, no proof from Brandon.

Come on Brandon - proof or a public apology for all your months and months of false accusations. Make it good - no smokescreening or fakery like you usually do.

You know you've fucked up. Have some balls for once and admit it. Or forever be shamed and spineless.

Actually, looking at that pic of you in the chair, you might actually have no spine.

What's with the stoop, dude? What the FUCK happened to your face? Did that big-ass cat scratch the fuck out of it? That isn't bad lighting there - your skin is screwed, dude. What happened? Allergic reaction?

He has to stoop because he's 10ft tall and 300lbs or something like that.
Hollywood's Burning

SanityClause wrote:
Hollywood's Burning wrote:Quelle surprise, no proof from Brandon.

He has to stoop because he's 10ft tall and 300lbs or something like that.
He's claimed to be at least three different heights anyway - as well as several different ages. Dude is incapable of being honest. :lol:
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

el_nino wrote:So basically, until this guy posts a picture, you'll think I'm him? That sounds... rational.
Brandon has been seeking my personal info for months. Creepy bastard.
Huh?

Youve been touting yourself as a mental health professional, and I asked you to provide proof. How am I stalkig you? The bottomline is, if you werent so ashamed of your personal appearance, you would post your picture and prove me wrong. Either way, I still win biggie, that is until you provide some proof that says otherwise.

Ill wait for that proof.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

friendshipismagic wrote:How am I stalkig you?
Boringly.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Nope, the proof is in this thread that I've owned you. Accusations? Oh you mean where I pointed out that you once defended a convicted sex criminal and also stalked someone on Twitter? Again, the proof is on Sludge for everyone to see. So, not an accusation, it's an actual fact!

Being owned by one of the greats is obviously a bitter pill for you to swallow.

Also, why do you spend so much time on here? Very strange for a 46 year old man that claims he went to medical school.

Get the fuck off the internet you creepy bald bastard!

Hollywood's Burning wrote:Sorry dude, not continuing.
:lol:
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Nope, the proof is in this thread that I've owned you. Accusations? Oh you mean where I pointed out that you once defended a convicted sex criminal and also stalked someone on Twitter? Again, the proof is on Sludge for everyone to see. So, not an accusation, it's an actual fact!

Being owned by one of the greats is obviously a bitter pill for you to swallow.

Also, why do you spend so much time on here? Very strange for a 46 year old man that claims he went to medical school.

Get the fuck off the internet you creepy bald bastard!

Hollywood's Burning wrote:Sorry dude, not continuing.
Accusations? Dude, there have been many - and most of which you claim to "know". So now that you've come up with absolutely nothing - NOTHING AT ALL, you have shown that you are full of shit, you lie through your teeth and you go on and on for months and months about things you just make up in your head.

You're a FUCKING LIAR and you are owned.

Now then - PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR ME AND BIGGIE - IT'S TIME, YOU CUNT.

Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Youve been touting yourself as a mental health professional, and I asked you to provide proof. How am I stalkig you? The bottomline is, if you werent so ashamed of your personal appearance, you would post your picture and prove me wrong. Either way, I still win biggie, that is until you provide some proof that says otherwise.

Ill wait for that proof.
You want to see proof of my qualifications - I asked how I could do that without revealing personal info, and you haven't been able to provide a single answer, because you know if I did so, there would be personal details attached.

You're a stalker and you want personal details, you creepy, weird looking cunt.

Aside from that, you've been accusing the wrong guy of the wrong things, you unintelligent prick.

PUBLIC APOLOGY NOW.

Your time is up, Brandon. You haven't posted anything of substance, you have merely tried to raise yet more smokescreen and bullshit to deflect from your blatant and long-term lies.

PUBLIC APOLOGY NOW
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Like I said before if you werent bggie and you were a mental health professional you would have provided proof by now Ive already laid my proof out for all to see, its up to you to disprove it as you see fit, but you havent cant and wo t. I will apologize to no one, if anything you should apologize to the board for your insensitivity in defending a convicted sex criminal
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Like I said before if you werent bggie and you were a mental health professional you would have provided proof by now Ive already laid my proof out for all to see, its up to you to disprove it as you see fit, but you havent cant and wo t. I will apologize to no one, if anything you should apologize to the board for your insensitivity in defending a convicted sex criminal
You've posted nothing but lies, Brandon. No proof of anything, ever.

You're a fucking fake. You know it and the whole board knows it.
Hollywood's Burning

exitflagger wrote:Image
Yep, hatchet face is getting repetitive.

Boring and dishonest.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

friendshipismagic wrote:Like I said before if you werent bggie and you were a mental health professional you would have provided proof by now Ive already laid my proof out for all to see, its up to you to disprove it as you see fit, but you havent cant and wo t. I will apologize to no one, if anything you should apologize to the board for your insensitivity in defending a convicted sex criminal

Said the guy that claims he went to medical school. :lol:
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:

Said the guy that claims he went to medical school. :lol:
Yes. But you clearly want this to carry on, don't you? Let's be very clear about that - for all your constant crying lies about being "followed around", YOU are the one who wants to keep this rolling.

You've posted lie after lie and you can't back ANYTHING up. And still you carry on.

Not sure why since you're repeatedly being owned, and you look like a deformed turkey with a Mommy fixation. I guess you need the attention from wherever you can get it, you fucking freak.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Nice to see that you're still mad bro, you are still mad aren't you bro? Mad because I've owned you and outed you as sociopath stalker that follows me and others around like a bad fart!

Get off the internet you jobless bum!

Your declaration of being owned.
Hollywood's Burning wrote: Sorry dude, not continuing.
el_nino
Picking a Band Name

Post by el_nino »

Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Nice to see that you're still mad bro, you are still mad aren't you bro? Mad because I've owned you and outed you as sociopath stalker that follows me and others around like a bad fart!

Get off the internet you jobless bum!

Your declaration of being owned.
Hollywood's Burning wrote: Sorry dude, not continuing.
Yes, you need the attention. :lol:
Hollywood's Burning

el_nino wrote:Image
He's doing it because I'm pretty much the only person left on the board who is communicating with him. The lonely, ugly fucker just wants human contact in some form, even if it is hostile. It's very common in people who don't get to have sex with anyone in real life. They become needy and try to piss people off so they can feel better about the gaping, lonely maw that is their real life.

Isn't that right, Brandon? :lol:
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

He's doing it because I'm pretty much the only person left on the board who is communicating with him. The lonely, ugly fucker just wants human contact in some form, even if it is hostile. It's very common in people who don't get to have sex with anyone in real life. They become needy and try to piss people off so they can feel better about the gaping, lonely maw that is their real life.

What exactly am I doing? Oh yes, pointing out that I've owned you and also pointing out what a fraud and creepy fucker you are. Again, the proof is on here. Let's not forget about your stalking people on Twitter antics. Jesus, you're sad and very, very creepy!
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:

What exactly am I doing? Oh yes, pointing out that I've owned you and also pointing out what a fraud and creepy fucker you are. Again, the proof is on here. Let's not forget about your stalking people on Twitter antics. Jesus, you're sad and very, very creepy!
Says the freakish looking fucker who posts pictures from people's Twitter feeds. :lol:

Are you capable of being honest about ANYTHING, Brandon?