Son Of Sam I Am -I Am Calling You Out, Fraud!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Son Of Sam I Am -I Am Calling You Out, Fraud!

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

You lie about your military service to the country on anonymous message boards.

As you know... I know your real name and who you are and you are a fraud.

Everything from your words on the forum to the retarded tough-guy tats on the forearms tells me you're a fraud.

Even if you can convince internet morons with your words of assurance and nothing more, you know that I know the truth.

Carry on, fraud.
el_nino
Picking a Band Name

Re: Son Of Sam I Am -I Am Calling You Out, Fraud!

Post by el_nino »

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Ya... I'd stay far away from this thread too if I were Son Of Sam.
Close your eyes and pretend it all went away, dishonorable fraud.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

I'm gonna go ahead and predict that this will not end well for the Revvvvverand Johnson Tucker.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:As you know... I know your real name and who you are and you are a fraud.

LMAO you angry little man. You butthurt, fuming little bastard.

"Calling me out" LMFAO!!! Eat a DICK.

Ya know, I've asked you many times why you're lying about me all over these boards. A rhetorical question, sure. But I think the truth of the matter is: you don't really know who I am. If you DID know who I am, you'd know I could ruin your fucking day with all this "Sam is a fraud" bullshit. You'd know I'm always 5 steps ahead of you and will never, ever feel compelled to prove myself to you or anyone else. You're less than nobody in my life.

But since you insist on continuing this habit of baiting me and getting all pissy when I don't take the worm, lemme remind you of the big 'ol hint I already gave you:

http://www.stolenvalor.com

Try submitting all my "personal info" from the "file" you keep on me to those guys. Post back here and let us all know how well that works out for you.

By the way...I've said it before and I'm going to make it REAL CLEAR once again: posting my personal shit is off-fucking-limits to you. I can't stop you from doing your creepy-ass scavenging for personal info, but whatever shit you dig up, including my name and my family's info, is not to be posted here.

Again, let this soak in: Think twice before you post my personal info anywhere online. I mean it.

Capiche?

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

I posted all I need to about your fraud ass. You're five steps ahead of the pile of shit you stepped in five steps ago and nothing more.

I love how rattled you are about your personal info... as you should be, fraud because you and I both know I know you are a fraud.

You have been called on it.

Carry on dishonorable civilian and you are welcomed.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

http://www.stolenvalor.com

Try submitting all my "personal info" from the "file" you keep on me to those guys. Post back here and let us all know how well that works out for you.
I did send your info to them long ago, scumbag. I did it the last time you pulled this dishonorable shit. The results came back that you are a fraud. The second I so much as HINTED to your first name you cried like the dishonorable bitch you are to the mod and had me banned. I won't post your info HERE, fraud. Don't worry.

The good news is that you achieve no financial gain from your false claims and theft of valor and thusly you have broken no laws. What you are doing is considered free speech until you make a buck. You're welcome! Carry on dishonorable civilian.

But... You have my real name and all the info you need to check me out on that same web site, civvy and I DO GIVE YOU PERMISSION to check me the same way I checked you and post the results right here on this forum.

Guess why...

YEP! 'Cuz I actually served and went to war and you didn't. You just lie on anonymous message boards and pretend you did while talking shit about actual soldiers.

Like I said... You are nothing more than a dishonorable fraud.
...And you have been called on it.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I did send your info to them long ago, scumbag. I did it the last time you pulled this dishonorable shit. The results came back that you are a fraud.
:lol: You really don't have any idea who I really am, do you?
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Post the results, Rev.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:Try submitting all my "personal info" from the "file" you keep on me to those guys. Post back here and let us all know

By the way...I've said it before and I'm going to make it REAL CLEAR once again: posting my personal shit is off-fucking-limits to you. ... whatever shit you dig up, including my name and my family's info, is not to be posted here.

Again, let this soak in: Think twice before you post my personal info anywhere online. I mean it.

Capiche?
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:Try submitting all my "personal info" from the "file" you keep on me to those guys. Post back here and let us all know
LOL! :lol: You're a hot mess, there Fraudie McFraudster.

Once bitten twice shy. You got me banned once for just hinting to your first name, fag. and it won't happen like that again. I'm calling you out like a man. I'm happy to post my DD-214 (again) and show you what I did, where I was, the awards I have earned and what unit I was officially listed as being a member of as well as my honorable discharge status. Not a problem. I've more than proven your claims against me on this board as false and am always happy to provide definitive proof.

But you... You are a fraud, Son of Sam. You steal valor and talk shit on message boards about real soldiers who actually signed on the line, offered their life, went, did the job and came home.

Fuck you, fraud.
Stoner wrote:Post the results, Rev.
...And you too Stoner. You can be against me all you want but you are wrong if you team up with shitstain over there on this matter and I'm pretty sure you know that.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

There are plenty of guys on this board who sling sludge with me and can go all the way. Examples are/were guys like Kiss_Academy, Battle-Hymns, Eddie Lee Roth and more. These guys can chuck a fuck you like anyone, but there is always a line they just won't cross because they are/were real soldiers and know that no message board is worth that disrespect to a fellow soldier. They would never, for example, belittle the job of a 3531, especially a 1st Force Recon 3531. I have no doubt in my mind about those gents. I don't need to see a DD-214 from them. I fully trust and believe them. Weird, huh? No. It's not because there's something real soldiers just have and other real soldiers recognize it.

I call those guys out by name and I'm calling you out too. You are a fraud. You don't have it. Shame on you.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

FYI.. I don't need to use a site like stolenvalor.com or cheesy sites like it. They're nothing. The "stolen valor" laws there were overturned anyway for the most part. I just check with my pals on military related things. The fuck unit you think I was in anyway?
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Stoner wrote:Post the results, Rev.
...And you too Stoner. You can be against me all you want but you are wrong if you team up with shitstain over there on this matter and I'm pretty sure you know that.

Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about THAT, Mr. Crazy Pants. :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Ya, ya...
~YAWN*

Anyway... Enjoy your thread, chump.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Ya, ya...
~YAWN*

Anyway... Enjoy your thread, chump.

I am, thanks. I'm particularly enjoying your three-posts-in-a-row rants about shit you know absolutely nothing about.

P.S...no, seriously, post the results. You have my full permission!
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:...And you too Stoner. You can be against me all you want but you are wrong if you team up with shitstain over there on this matter and I'm pretty sure you know that.

I don't know that.

I'm going to need more than just your word on this.

I don't think that's unreasonable or "wrong" at all.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Stoner wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:...And you too Stoner. You can be against me all you want but you are wrong if you team up with shitstain over there on this matter and I'm pretty sure you know that.

I don't know that.

I'm going to need more than just your word on this.

I don't think that's unreasonable or "wrong" at all.
You're talking to wrong guy if you need something about him posted on this forum. I suppose definitive proof from him would be "more than just my word," wouldn't it?

You had to grasp at straws to get me banned last time claiming I "alluded" to the fag's name. This time I don't care to take it any little bit past me calling the fraud what he is in front of everyone knowing full well he could NEVER definitively show otherwise. He's a dishonorable punk.

LOL... A fucking washout!

And really, Stoner? You don't know that you shouldn't side with dicks that talk about "just a truck driver" when it comes to soldiers? Really? Then like I said... Fuck you too. You should know better where to draw the line. Doesn't matter what his military status (or lack thereof as the case may be) is when it comes to that shit.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I didn't grasp at anything to have you banned - I had no part in it, other than to warn you that it was going to happen if you kept chumming the waters with personal info. The posts are probably still there if you or anyone still gives half a fuck about it.

Not drawing the line in the sand, either - just looking for some proof before I pass almighty e-judgment.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:You don't know that you shouldn't side with dicks that talk about "just a truck driver" when it comes to soldiers?
Oh, hey...some grunts dropped by and called you a piece of shit POG.

Delivering Rambo's bullets does not make you Rambo.

Last edited by Son_of_Sam_I_Am on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Eh... Let the little chump hide behind his nym. I've done my part.

And fraudie... You should add this to your sig...

"...with an open handed bitch slap." :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Aw, too bad you didn't think of that Rambo line before I posted, huh? :(

Par for the course though... 1st Force Recon 3531's deliver Rambo's bullets and are worthless POG's. Excellent stuff, fraud. Carry on.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post the results, Rev!
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

No, faggy fraud.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Sure is backpedal in here.

Last edited by Son_of_Sam_I_Am on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

LOL, fraud.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Efilnikufesin wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and predict that this will not end well for the Revvvvverand Johnson Tucker.
Called it!

It's a shame he doesn't post those results. You know, just to prove that he's right. :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

I posted the results. You are a fraud. That's the results. Obviously there is nothing else to produce. No DD-214, no nothin'! You're a fraud. Hence the reason you don't simply produce a DD-214 and clear your fraudulent name, fraud.
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

I don't see any cold hard facts just the shit splatter of your words on a screen. You have permission PUSSY post the "results".
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »