Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Post by NeverSurrender »

eddie lee roth wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:Even your shadow ElectricLeeRoth ran off on you. And your only other supporter was the board tard.

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:well we live in a society where many on the left are misguided and will only vote based on party which is a shame.
True story.

This thread is a complete failure, lmoa.
I didn't run off anywhere ya big dummy.
Take a look at the knucklehead that your quoting in your posts as to who you want to use as somebody that agrees with you.
I'll use one of your plays out of your playbook now tell us once and for all who you have voted for in the past, answer the question.
Are you sorry yet?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

:lol:

Remember when this thread was considered a failure?

I guess when HMZ is your only backup it's time to worry.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Yeah, mittens showed up to post yet another post I won't read.

This is success in meathead's mind.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

NeverSurrender wrote:Yeah, mittens showed up to post yet another post I won't read.
I don't give a shit if you read it! You already know what happened. That post wasn't for you.

I want everyone else here to read it. Why do you think my posts today have been for you and you only? :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
John Simon Ritchie

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

Hey, fag...post my PMs here too. :lol:

After your juice party watching the Vikes game. :wink:
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

NeverSurrender wrote:Yeah, mittens (and 10 others) showed up to post yet another post I won't read.

This is success in meathead's mind.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Did anybody bring up the part where he became absolutely convinced that me and RalphWiggumsDealer were the same person?

That really is some of his most LOL-worthy shit; when he tries to match up nyms and alts. He's wrong EVERY fucking time. :lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

exitflagger wrote:Did anybody bring up the part where he became absolutely convinced that me and RalphWiggumsDealer were the same person?
I never said that. I accused him of being an alt, never said who. But keeping making shit up... like meathead does
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

NeverSurrender wrote:
exitflagger wrote:Did anybody bring up the part where he became absolutely convinced that me and RalphWiggumsDealer were the same person?
I never said that. I accused him of being an alt, never said who. But keeping making shit up... like meathead does
Right. You didn't say my name but you were all winkwink-nudgenudge by referencing a VERY specific discussion we had. Here's where you claim you had that VERY specific discussion with several other people here.

Careful. You don't want to be a hypocrite by "making shit up" now, do you?
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Holy shit, I just figured this out! The whole thing of you accusing me of making fun of you about the juice... THAT WAS RALPH WHO SAID THAT SHIT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You STILL think I'm Ralph! Goddamn dude, your brain is fucking mush!
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

exitflagger wrote:Holy shit, I just figured this out! The whole thing of you accusing me of making fun of you about the juice... THAT WAS RALPH WHO SAID THAT SHIT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You STILL think I'm Ralph! Goddamn dude, your brain is fucking mush!
It doesn't matter. You said it now. And whenever you bash and own him (thanks, Kiss Fan) in the future, he will bring up your vehement opposition to juice.

The obese paranoid lunatic wizard wears no clothes. He spends most of his days ranting about Obama and the government and how they're all liars and then posts bullshit articles as facts. He lies about everyone here to "win" the argument.

I'm no soothsayer but I predict a colossal soldierunderaman meltdown by the hands of Crazy Levi. I have been personally privy to such a meltdown in my inbox and soldierunderaman wasn't near as unhinged then. He thought politics was for fools!

I couldn't help but notice that mere hours after his juice party, he was back posting again. I guess his visitors couldn't stand his ranting about how Obama banned him from Metal Sludge and he would still be soldierunderaman were it not for the pinkos.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Juice huh?

For me it's Howard Cosell. No shit. We once disagreed upon Howard Cosell's motivations for leaving Monday Night Football.

He declared victory, and now, whenever we disagree on ANYTHING, eventually, he insists we argue about Howard Cosell, or any of two or three similar should-have-been-long-forgotten slap fights.

It's OCD weird.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Crazy Levi wrote:Juice huh?

For me it's Howard Cosell. No shit. We once disagreed upon Howard Cosell's motivations for leaving Monday Night Football.

He declared victory, and now, whenever we disagree on ANYTHING, eventually, he insists we argue about Howard Cosell, or any of two or three similar should-have-been-long-forgotten slap fights.

It's OCD weird.
Crazy Levi,

I know you think I'm an insane person. But from all of my years of Sludging, I have received two threats of violence. One was from OzzyVanDurst. The other was from soldierunderaman.

Of all the bears I have poked, those were the two.

And with soldier, I just called the guy fat.

I pass the soldierunderaman torch to you. I am damaged goods now. Do us proud. You took down the plague of poizond13, it's time you go up a weight class.

poizond13 put his tongue in a bunghole? I guarantee soldierunderaman has that story and it's a guy and it's his penis. I would bet a leg on it.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

NeverSurrender wrote:Meathead, just so you know I have 0 plans to go back and forth with you in this thread.

That seemed to work out pretty well for ya.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
I know you think I'm an insane person.
I never thought you were insane, just a douche. There's a world of difference there.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

tin00can wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:Meathead, just so you know I have 0 plans to go back and forth with you in this thread.

That seemed to work out pretty well for ya.
To be fair, he just said he had 0 plans, not that it wouldn't actually happen.

NS lives life by the ample seat of his very large pants. He has 0 time for plans!
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

Regarding the matching nyms/alts thing - eddie lee roth and Goddamn Electric are the same person? A quick search produced the following:

The only interaction with either NeverSurrender or Crazy Levi from Goddamn Electric is two posts where he calls Levi a "Humpty Dumpty looking faggot" in both posts (and one in response to NeverSurrender).

So Eddie is slamming Levi with one name and following/parroting him with another?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Truthersurrender obviously puts the same amount of thought and energy into his accusations of alts as he does researching the right-wing chain emails he posts here as fact.

In other words, he's a moron.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:Regarding the matching nyms/alts thing - eddie lee roth and Goddamn Electric are the same person? A quick search produced the following:

The only interaction with either NeverSurrender or Crazy Levi from Goddamn Electric is two posts where he calls Levi a "Humpty Dumpty looking faggot" in both posts (and one in response to NeverSurrender).

So Eddie is slamming Levi with one name and following/parroting him with another?
That little theory of his is so fucking idiotic it's barely even worth acknowledging. Any halfway sane person can see that Eddie (no offense to him) has no where near the nuts to say the kind of shit GE says. Eddie's a fairly nice guy from what just about anybody here can tell. GE is mean as a fucking snake. How the fuck he came to that pinheaded match-up, I'll never know.
ImageImage
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Grendel wrote:Are the "truther" viewpoints the main reason for this feud between Levi and NS? Or is there more?
Beyond the Truther thing, we have a beef related to NFL head injuries.

He thinks that any and all rules designed to protect players are "totally pussy," ruining the game, and most laughably, causing NFL fans to abandon the league in droves, when in fact, the NFL has NEVER been more successful.

I disagree with him and have no problem with these new rules.

Let's see...oh, he thought the manhunt for the Boston bomber was a violation of the civil rights of all Bostonians, whereas I didn't.

Simple disagreements really, but he has become mentally unhinged over the past year or so and he can no longer handle simple civil discourse without melting down into a vat of tubbish stupidity.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Grendel wrote:Are the "truther" viewpoints the main reason for this feud between Levi and NS? Or is there more?

This is a one sided feud. He runs around posting about me, and I laugh at him and call him a communist.

A few years ago meathead included me in a post pointing out right wingers on the board and including me, which of course I am not and he hadn't even read one political post from me.. I didn't even really know who he was at the time. Never even noticed him.

Ever since then I've just laughed at him about being wrong about NFL history (he like to quote wikipedia in these facts) a lot and he gets mad. I could pretty much make a post about what I had for dinner and he would soon be there yelling something about being a truther and being fat.

But I love how he blamed the whole thing on the head injury thing. That was just the final post to make him really lose his mind and start this thread. He tried to call me out for being hypocritical when in fact the whole reason the NFL looks lame now is because they ignored the injuries and even had doctors lying to players to get them back on the field. Which is excatly what he said I was being hypocritical about.

Just another thing he was wrong on. He's wrongs a lot. But you know that.
John Simon Ritchie

NeverSurrender wrote:

This is a one sided feud. He runs around posting about me, and I laugh at him and call him a communist.

A few years ago meathead included me in a post pointing out right wingers on the board and including me, which of course I am not and he hadn't even read one political post from me.. I didn't even really know who he was at the time. Never even noticed him.

Ever since then I've just laughed at him about being wrong about NFL history (he like to quote wikipedia in these facts) a lot and he gets mad. I could pretty much make a post about what I had for dinner and he would soon be there yelling something about being a truther and being fat.

But I love how he blamed the whole thing on the head injury thing. That was just the final post to make him really lose his mind and start this thread. He tried to call me out for being hypocritical when in fact the whole reason the NFL looks lame now is because they ignored the injuries and even had doctors lying to players to get them back on the field. Which is excatly what he said I was being hypocritical about.

:shock:

That's pretty rich.
Last edited by John Simon Ritchie on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

John Simon Ritchie wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:

:shock:

That's pretty rich.

Then why does it get your same old stupid reply?

I mean I know you hate the truth....
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Actually the reason I started this thread is because Truther was stalking me around the boards. Funny that he sees it the other way around, but what do you expect?

As Truther says, "he wrongs alot," so I decided to take it to hatas rather than sully the Locker Room.
John Simon Ritchie

NeverSurrender wrote:

Then why does it get your same old stupid reply?

I mean I know you hate the truth....
:lol:

I'm 6' 1".
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Crazy Levi wrote:Actually the reason I started this thread is because Truther was stalking me around the boards. Funny that he sees it the other way around, but what do you expect?

As Truther says, "he wrongs alot," so I decided to take it to hatas rather than sully the Locker Room.

Is me "stalking you" the same as when I always use "(this many) people agree with me so I must be right?"

And you sure didn't mind sullying the locker room the entire football season with p13 last season.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Grendel wrote:Calling names is not technically stalking.
Correct, stalking is sending two pm's trying to apologize for calling somebody fat and it also meets the "gay" guidelines.

Poor JuicerTruther everybody on here sees you for the fool you are, just think if you would have stayed in school you could have gone to P.E. and then could have avoided being a fat tub of shit and you also could have continued your education and made something out of your life, instead your a fat loser who has never accomplished anything except winning a hotdog eating contest.
John Simon Ritchie

eddie lee roth wrote:
Correct, stalking is sending two pm's trying to apologize for calling somebody fat and it also meets the "gay" guidelines.

:cry:

but...but...I said I was sorry.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

John Simon Ritchie wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:

:cry:

but...but...I said I was sorry.
Quit stalking.
ImageImage