Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14557
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:16 am

eddie lee roth wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:Even your shadow ElectricLeeRoth ran off on you. And your only other supporter was the board tard.


HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:well we live in a society where many on the left are misguided and will only vote based on party which is a shame.


True story.


This thread is a complete failure, lmoa.


I didn't run off anywhere ya big dummy.
Take a look at the knucklehead that your quoting in your posts as to who you want to use as somebody that agrees with you.
I'll use one of your plays out of your playbook now tell us once and for all who you have voted for in the past, answer the question.


Are you sorry yet?
Image
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 am

:lol:

Remember when this thread was considered a failure?

I guess when HMZ is your only backup it's time to worry.
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14557
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 am

Yeah, mittens showed up to post yet another post I won't read.

This is success in meathead's mind.
Image
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 16528
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:37 am

NeverSurrender wrote:Yeah, mittens showed up to post yet another post I won't read.

I don't give a shit if you read it! You already know what happened. That post wasn't for you.

I want everyone else here to read it. Why do you think my posts today have been for you and you only? :lol:
NeverSurrender wrote:I simply asked a question and beat off two tards.
User avatar
John Simon Ritchie
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 18229
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Mr. Positive-ville, USA

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby John Simon Ritchie » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:47 am

Hey, fag...post my PMs here too. :lol:

After your juice party watching the Vikes game. :wink:
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:57 am

NeverSurrender wrote:Yeah, mittens (and 10 others) showed up to post yet another post I won't read.

This is success in meathead's mind.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20707
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby exitflagger » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Did anybody bring up the part where he became absolutely convinced that me and RalphWiggumsDealer were the same person?

That really is some of his most LOL-worthy shit; when he tries to match up nyms and alts. He's wrong EVERY fucking time. :lol:
Image
Revtard wrote:I'm a real piece of shit!
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14557
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:09 pm

exitflagger wrote:Did anybody bring up the part where he became absolutely convinced that me and RalphWiggumsDealer were the same person?


I never said that. I accused him of being an alt, never said who. But keeping making shit up... like meathead does
Image
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20707
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby exitflagger » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:47 pm

NeverSurrender wrote:
exitflagger wrote:Did anybody bring up the part where he became absolutely convinced that me and RalphWiggumsDealer were the same person?


I never said that. I accused him of being an alt, never said who. But keeping making shit up... like meathead does

Right. You didn't say my name but you were all winkwink-nudgenudge by referencing a VERY specific discussion we had. Here's where you claim you had that VERY specific discussion with several other people here.

Careful. You don't want to be a hypocrite by "making shit up" now, do you?
Image
Revtard wrote:I'm a real piece of shit!
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20707
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby exitflagger » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Holy shit, I just figured this out! The whole thing of you accusing me of making fun of you about the juice... THAT WAS RALPH WHO SAID THAT SHIT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You STILL think I'm Ralph! Goddamn dude, your brain is fucking mush!
Image
Revtard wrote:I'm a real piece of shit!
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 16528
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:52 pm

exitflagger wrote:Holy shit, I just figured this out! The whole thing of you accusing me of making fun of you about the juice... THAT WAS RALPH WHO SAID THAT SHIT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You STILL think I'm Ralph! Goddamn dude, your brain is fucking mush!

It doesn't matter. You said it now. And whenever you bash and own him (thanks, Kiss Fan) in the future, he will bring up your vehement opposition to juice.

The obese paranoid lunatic wizard wears no clothes. He spends most of his days ranting about Obama and the government and how they're all liars and then posts bullshit articles as facts. He lies about everyone here to "win" the argument.

I'm no soothsayer but I predict a colossal soldierunderaman meltdown by the hands of Crazy Levi. I have been personally privy to such a meltdown in my inbox and soldierunderaman wasn't near as unhinged then. He thought politics was for fools!

I couldn't help but notice that mere hours after his juice party, he was back posting again. I guess his visitors couldn't stand his ranting about how Obama banned him from Metal Sludge and he would still be soldierunderaman were it not for the pinkos.
NeverSurrender wrote:I simply asked a question and beat off two tards.
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Juice huh?

For me it's Howard Cosell. No shit. We once disagreed upon Howard Cosell's motivations for leaving Monday Night Football.

He declared victory, and now, whenever we disagree on ANYTHING, eventually, he insists we argue about Howard Cosell, or any of two or three similar should-have-been-long-forgotten slap fights.

It's OCD weird.
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 16528
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Crazy Levi wrote:Juice huh?

For me it's Howard Cosell. No shit. We once disagreed upon Howard Cosell's motivations for leaving Monday Night Football.

He declared victory, and now, whenever we disagree on ANYTHING, eventually, he insists we argue about Howard Cosell, or any of two or three similar should-have-been-long-forgotten slap fights.

It's OCD weird.

Crazy Levi,

I know you think I'm an insane person. But from all of my years of Sludging, I have received two threats of violence. One was from OzzyVanDurst. The other was from soldierunderaman.

Of all the bears I have poked, those were the two.

And with soldier, I just called the guy fat.

I pass the soldierunderaman torch to you. I am damaged goods now. Do us proud. You took down the plague of poizond13, it's time you go up a weight class.

poizond13 put his tongue in a bunghole? I guarantee soldierunderaman has that story and it's a guy and it's his penis. I would bet a leg on it.
NeverSurrender wrote:I simply asked a question and beat off two tards.
User avatar
tin00can
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3462
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:31 am

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby tin00can » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:24 pm

NeverSurrender wrote:Meathead, just so you know I have 0 plans to go back and forth with you in this thread.






That seemed to work out pretty well for ya.
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:10 am

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
I know you think I'm an insane person.


I never thought you were insane, just a douche. There's a world of difference there.
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:51 am

tin00can wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:Meathead, just so you know I have 0 plans to go back and forth with you in this thread.




That seemed to work out pretty well for ya.


To be fair, he just said he had 0 plans, not that it wouldn't actually happen.

NS lives life by the ample seat of his very large pants. He has 0 time for plans!
User avatar
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang
Posts: 3066
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:44 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Ham Stroker's Ejacula » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:14 am

Regarding the matching nyms/alts thing - eddie lee roth and Goddamn Electric are the same person? A quick search produced the following:


_____________________________________________________________

Image


Image

_____________________________________________________________


The only interaction with either NeverSurrender or Crazy Levi from Goddamn Electric is two posts where he calls Levi a "Humpty Dumpty looking faggot" in both posts (and one in response to NeverSurrender).

So Eddie is slamming Levi with one name and following/parroting him with another?
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:21 am

Truthersurrender obviously puts the same amount of thought and energy into his accusations of alts as he does researching the right-wing chain emails he posts here as fact.

In other words, he's a moron.
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20707
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby exitflagger » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:14 am

Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:Regarding the matching nyms/alts thing - eddie lee roth and Goddamn Electric are the same person? A quick search produced the following:


_____________________________________________________________

Image


Image

_____________________________________________________________


The only interaction with either NeverSurrender or Crazy Levi from Goddamn Electric is two posts where he calls Levi a "Humpty Dumpty looking faggot" in both posts (and one in response to NeverSurrender).

So Eddie is slamming Levi with one name and following/parroting him with another?

That little theory of his is so fucking idiotic it's barely even worth acknowledging. Any halfway sane person can see that Eddie (no offense to him) has no where near the nuts to say the kind of shit GE says. Eddie's a fairly nice guy from what just about anybody here can tell. GE is mean as a fucking snake. How the fuck he came to that pinheaded match-up, I'll never know.
Image
Revtard wrote:I'm a real piece of shit!
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
User avatar
Grendel
Polly Prissypants
Posts: 19460
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:27 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Grendel » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:34 am

Are the "truther" viewpoints the main reason for this feud between Levi and NS? Or is there more?
sleazyrocker wrote:Now I know why so many people hate this Grendel piece of shit.

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
killeverything wrote:Did she perform the Satanic ritual Alex Jones has been going on about?

The Answer to 1984 is 1776!
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Grendel wrote:Are the "truther" viewpoints the main reason for this feud between Levi and NS? Or is there more?


Beyond the Truther thing, we have a beef related to NFL head injuries.

He thinks that any and all rules designed to protect players are "totally pussy," ruining the game, and most laughably, causing NFL fans to abandon the league in droves, when in fact, the NFL has NEVER been more successful.

I disagree with him and have no problem with these new rules.

Let's see...oh, he thought the manhunt for the Boston bomber was a violation of the civil rights of all Bostonians, whereas I didn't.

Simple disagreements really, but he has become mentally unhinged over the past year or so and he can no longer handle simple civil discourse without melting down into a vat of tubbish stupidity.
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14557
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Grendel wrote:Are the "truther" viewpoints the main reason for this feud between Levi and NS? Or is there more?



This is a one sided feud. He runs around posting about me, and I laugh at him and call him a communist.

A few years ago meathead included me in a post pointing out right wingers on the board and including me, which of course I am not and he hadn't even read one political post from me.. I didn't even really know who he was at the time. Never even noticed him.

Ever since then I've just laughed at him about being wrong about NFL history (he like to quote wikipedia in these facts) a lot and he gets mad. I could pretty much make a post about what I had for dinner and he would soon be there yelling something about being a truther and being fat.

But I love how he blamed the whole thing on the head injury thing. That was just the final post to make him really lose his mind and start this thread. He tried to call me out for being hypocritical when in fact the whole reason the NFL looks lame now is because they ignored the injuries and even had doctors lying to players to get them back on the field. Which is excatly what he said I was being hypocritical about.

Just another thing he was wrong on. He's wrongs a lot. But you know that.
Image
User avatar
John Simon Ritchie
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 18229
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Mr. Positive-ville, USA

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby John Simon Ritchie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:48 pm

NeverSurrender wrote:
Grendel wrote:Are the "truther" viewpoints the main reason for this feud between Levi and NS? Or is there more?



This is a one sided feud. He runs around posting about me, and I laugh at him and call him a communist.

A few years ago meathead included me in a post pointing out right wingers on the board and including me, which of course I am not and he hadn't even read one political post from me.. I didn't even really know who he was at the time. Never even noticed him.

Ever since then I've just laughed at him about being wrong about NFL history (he like to quote wikipedia in these facts) a lot and he gets mad. I could pretty much make a post about what I had for dinner and he would soon be there yelling something about being a truther and being fat.

But I love how he blamed the whole thing on the head injury thing. That was just the final post to make him really lose his mind and start this thread. He tried to call me out for being hypocritical when in fact the whole reason the NFL looks lame now is because they ignored the injuries and even had doctors lying to players to get them back on the field. Which is excatly what he said I was being hypocritical about.

Just another thing he was wrong on. He's wrongs a lot. But you know that.


:shock:

Image

That's pretty rich.
Last edited by John Simon Ritchie on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14557
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:49 pm

John Simon Ritchie wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:
Grendel wrote:Are the "truther" viewpoints the main reason for this feud between Levi and NS? Or is there more?



This is a one sided feud. He runs around posting about me, and I laugh at him and call him a communist.

A few years ago meathead included me in a post pointing out right wingers on the board and including me, which of course I am not and he hadn't even read one political post from me.. I didn't even really know who he was at the time. Never even noticed him.

Ever since then I've just laughed at him about being wrong about NFL history (he like to quote wikipedia in these facts) a lot and he gets mad. I could pretty much make a post about what I had for dinner and he would soon be there yelling something about being a truther and being fat.

But I love how he blamed the whole thing on the head injury thing. That was just the final post to make him really lose his mind and start this thread. He tried to call me out for being hypocritical when in fact the whole reason the NFL looks lame now is because they ignored the injuries and even had doctors lying to players to get them back on the field. Which is excatly what he said I was being hypocritical about.

Just another thing he was wrong on. He's wrongs a lot. But you know that.


:shock:

Image

That's pretty rich.



Then why does it get your same old stupid reply?

I mean I know you hate the truth....
Image
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Actually the reason I started this thread is because Truther was stalking me around the boards. Funny that he sees it the other way around, but what do you expect?

As Truther says, "he wrongs alot," so I decided to take it to hatas rather than sully the Locker Room.
User avatar
John Simon Ritchie
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 18229
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Mr. Positive-ville, USA

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby John Simon Ritchie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:51 pm

NeverSurrender wrote:

Then why does it get your same old stupid reply?

I mean I know you hate the truth....


:lol:

I'm 6' 1".
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14557
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Crazy Levi wrote:Actually the reason I started this thread is because Truther was stalking me around the boards. Funny that he sees it the other way around, but what do you expect?

As Truther says, "he wrongs alot," so I decided to take it to hatas rather than sully the Locker Room.



Is me "stalking you" the same as when I always use "(this many) people agree with me so I must be right?"


And you sure didn't mind sullying the locker room the entire football season with p13 last season.
Image
User avatar
Grendel
Polly Prissypants
Posts: 19460
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:27 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Grendel » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Calling names is not technically stalking.
sleazyrocker wrote:Now I know why so many people hate this Grendel piece of shit.

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
killeverything wrote:Did she perform the Satanic ritual Alex Jones has been going on about?

The Answer to 1984 is 1776!
User avatar
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11333
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am
Location: In front of a computer screen

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby eddie lee roth » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:00 pm

Grendel wrote:Calling names is not technically stalking.


Correct, stalking is sending two pm's trying to apologize for calling somebody fat and it also meets the "gay" guidelines.

Poor JuicerTruther everybody on here sees you for the fool you are, just think if you would have stayed in school you could have gone to P.E. and then could have avoided being a fat tub of shit and you also could have continued your education and made something out of your life, instead your a fat loser who has never accomplished anything except winning a hotdog eating contest.
Image

Return to “The Hatas Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests