Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:29 am

So who is this guy anyway?

He seemed sane at one point, but about a year ago he purchased a one-way ticket to crazy-town.

There's not a thread he won't infect with his insane ramblings and conspiracy theories - and this is just a couple years removed from him insisting he was "not political."

What happened? How did he "find out what was going on?"
User avatar
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am
Location: In front of a computer screen

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby eddie lee roth » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:25 am

Neversurrender wrote: Just because I never brought it up doesn't mean I thought it was right. Only in your world


This comes from the nfl thread now.

I seem to recall numerous fuckin times when he does his "bring up another point and accuse them of it" shit when it comes to how if you voted for Obama and you don't happen to want to bring up every single thing he does that means you support it and you blindly follow everything he does.

Its a shame that while its good that he wants to become interested in world affairs but he's got to go full-on lunatic mode.

The way he presents himself on here reminds of those crazy homeless people you see on street corners yelling at the top of their lungs about how the end is near repent now and all that crazy shit.
Image
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:52 am

He's also adopted a few of P13's most annoying tactics. I guess that's fair since Gregg isn't using them anymore.

"ANSWER THE QUESTION!" - this is where he keeps asking the same stupid, unanswerable "how long have you been beating your wife?" type questions, while refusing to answer any questions sent his way.

"BOYFRIENDS!" - this is the one where anybody who agrees with someone who disagrees with him - which of course, is pretty much everyone - are suddenly "boyfriends," "butt-buddies," or something equally "gay."

"Oh, you and your BOYFRIEND so and so just can't see the truth that in fact the half-empty 9/11 planes were in fact joysticked by trained monkeys at the pentagon..."

"YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG" - this is a good one too. Declares your value judgements wrong (when in fact, opinions can not be proven wrong) and then continually cites these as examples of wrongness.

As Truthersurrender becomes more and more mentally unhinged, it's become almost impossible to have any kind of discussion with him. He's lost any and all sense of humor and the ability to process or identify jokes or sarcasm. Just like ole P13.

It's a shame because at one point Truthersurrender had things to contribute. Now he's just a paranoid schizo conspiracy version of P13.
User avatar
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am
Location: In front of a computer screen

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby eddie lee roth » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:31 am

On the joking around part last season he as well as everybody but lil pp of course laughed over the "cheering for cancer" bit but a little while ago he used that as an excuse to go bat-shit crazy on us.

I couldn't believe it when he brought that up I was like you got to be kidding me his paranoia knows no bounds.
Image
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:03 am

While we are circle-jerking over what a mentally unstable humorless paranoid bastard Truthersurrender has become, may I raise a practical question at this point?

I've just been calling him fat because I know it gets under his skin - he still hasn't forgiven you for doing it, and he threatened to put harmless ole ginger Deathcurse "in the hospital" for doing it.

So how do we know he's actually morbidly obese? Did he do some fat farm confessional or discuss his upcoming lap band surgery, or are there photos?

Conspiracy lunatics are just that much funnier when they are really fat so I'm hoping its true.
User avatar
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am
Location: In front of a computer screen

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby eddie lee roth » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:45 am

I was just going by how freaked out he got over DC.

Did you happen to catch the thread in the gossip board it was something about being a troublemaker when you were in school well anyway in it he bragged about how much of a badass he was apparently he yelled fuck off to his principal and then proceeded to drop out. :lol:

I've taken to calling him neverfinishedschool from time to time.
Image
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:47 am

Even back then "the man" couldn't handle the relentless A-bomb of truth that is Neversurrender.

He sure showed that sheep who was running the high school. Who says you need an education to avoid becoming a mentally unstable and chronically unemployed paranoid?
User avatar
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am
Location: In front of a computer screen

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby eddie lee roth » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:43 am

I know what I'm getting this Halloween.

Image
Image
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14832
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:11 am

Meathead, should I be shocked you started this thread the morning after this happened?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=266255&start=4770

And these threads are always a fail. The truth is most people here have as little a problem with me as I do them. I've just owned you two so bad in the locker room about the NFL and your lack of knowledge of it that you run all over the board calling me truther and fat because you can't say I was wrong and you were right.

And yep, it's funny to me.

Oh and Goddamn electric, I mean eddie, what are you talking about? I did quit school, but I ended up getting my diploma and actually have some college credits. I also finished a trade school for my trade and traveled all over America making very good money in the 2000s. But I'd expect nothing more from somebody who constantly follows meathead around parroting everything he says. Mine as well make shit up like he does, right?

2 butthurt Iombya voting motherfuckers making threads about me in forums I never post in talking about how they "get under my skin." It couldn't get any better.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:27 am

Hey, look who decided to drop in on his own thread!

Nice to see you...wouldn't it be nice if we could keep your insane rantings here? Everybody in the Locker Room is sick of your bullshit.

Look Truther...you haven't owned anyone.

Ever.

You are a Sludge punching bag. You can do all the :lol: :lol: :lol: you want but EVERYONE here thinks you are a fat paranoid loser. You are a laughing stock. With Crabfan and Mattfig gone, you are the last hardcore Truther here (I think Wiseacre is just on the bandwagon out of boredom, and he seems to be getting more mileage out of the racist thing lately anyway). Nobody takes anything you say seriously because you make Bobby Fischer in his last days seem sane.

Seriously. When the fuck have you ever owned anyone? And just saying "I OWNED YOU" (which you've added to your 2nd-rate P13 impersonator arsenal) doesn't count. You need some backup.

I mean after all, you went about 10 straight posts invoking Frink (who NEVER agreed with your ridiculous rantings on the head injury subject and didn't deserve to be used by you in that manner) to try to "prove" you were right about something, so find someone who agrees with you that you have "owned" ANYBODY.

You know, something like this, which was directed at you in one of your moronic political K-holes:

Stoner wrote:You're right, dude - I voted for Obama because Crazy Levi owned you. :lol:




:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14832
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:28 am

Meathead, just so you know I have 0 plans to go back and forth with you in this thread.


But you have no clue how happy I am you made this thread first thing in the morning after that owning you once again took in the locker room.

Talk about getting under somebody's skin.......

You're right, I'm such a sludge punching bag not one other person beside you and your shadow bothered to post in this thread.


Wrong again. See you the next time I offer my opinion on Tigertailz and you call me a truther for 5 pages. Can't wait.
Image
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:41 am

NeverSurrender wrote:Meathead, just so you know I have 0 plans to go back and forth with you in this thread.
.


Oh really Truther? Well I have "no plans" to go back and forth with you in the Locker Room with this garbage, which is why I'm doing it here. I will not respond to anything you say in there that isn't football related. If you want to continue embarrassing yourself there by posting your tin foil hat nonsense, go for it. But the only "back and forth" you'll get with me is here.

And don't get too excited about "nobody" posting in this thread. It's Hatas...it took you DAYS to realize it was even here. Nobody goes here.

And how many people post in YOUR retarded "hatas" threads in the Locker Room and elsewhere? Nobody. It's always exclusively between you and the moron stupid enough to take your bait - because you are dull, boring, and unfunny. Nobody cares about you or your unique but completely banal brand of crazy. Nobody wants to read a flamewar you are involved with because they are not entertaining and they are as repetitive as your meltdowns when someone calls you fat.

What were we discussing again? Oh right.

Since you pulled the "Frink clause" - ie, you keep using his so-called agreeance with you (it was nothing of the sort) to prove you are "right," how about you come up with some backup on your claims of ownership?

Nobody - ever - has felt that you owned me - or ANYBODY on Sludge.

Unlike myself, a reputed and accomplished ownmeister, with the Sludge testimony to prove it.

Unless you'd like to prove me wrong?
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14832
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:49 am

First thing in the morning........ what a life you must have!!


I must get under your skin!!
Image
nycrue
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3591
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:55 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby nycrue » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:53 am

Never Surrender attacked me for no fucking reason either. Who is this dolt? I thought he was an Alt?

That's what I love about Sludge... people pick shit with you for no goddamn reason ...just outta the clear blue fucking sky. If you got beef...at least have a reason.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:11 am

nycrue wrote:Never Surrender attacked me for no fucking reason either. Who is this dolt? I thought he was an Alt?

That's what I love about Sludge... people pick shit with you for no goddamn reason ...just outta the clear blue fucking sky. If you got beef...at least have a reason.


He's insane, that's the reason.

You haven't been paying attention. He's a truther. He's a birther. He's a mooner. He's an insane conspiracy theorist.

To top it off, he rants and raves about "libtards" and "Obummer voters," yet he's NEVER fessed up to even voting. He's rabidly partisan and political, but he won't even admit VOTING. He's practically a communist.

What were we discussing?

Oh, right. He's the worst possible combination - a rabidly combatitive moron who has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY. He'll argue with you for pages, yet won't state his opinion or beliefs. He'll just attack you and spew a constant stream of rhetorical questions and non-sequiters.

How can someone who likes arguing this much have absolutely nothing of substance to offer in an argument?

It boggles the mind!
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:13 am

NeverSurrender wrote:First thing in the morning........ what a life you must have!!


9:30 am is the "first thing in the morning?"

What a life YOU must have.

I'd love a job where 9:30 am is "first thing in the morning."

I can't think of too many beyond "unemployed obese conspiracy theorist."

:lol:
User avatar
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 28782
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:09 am
Location: Is Everything

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Turner Coates » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:18 am

nycrue wrote:Never Surrender attacked me for no fucking reason either. Who is this dolt? I thought he was an Alt?


Huh? It's real.
Many baby boomers named their first born child "Never".
Image

Stubbs said and wrote:Don't rush it.. if you think it's done..
have a beer..then check it.
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 13746
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:07 am

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Hollywood's Burning » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:19 pm

nycrue wrote:Never Surrender attacked me for no fucking reason either. Who is this dolt? I thought he was an Alt?

That's what I love about Sludge... people pick shit with you for no goddamn reason ...just outta the clear blue fucking sky. If you got beef...at least have a reason.


It's because you're a vile human being. And you're ugly. And you probably smell. :lol:
User avatar
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 28782
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:09 am
Location: Is Everything

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Turner Coates » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Image

"You emit a foul and unpleasant odor."
Image

Stubbs said and wrote:Don't rush it.. if you think it's done..
have a beer..then check it.
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14832
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:02 am

Failure here. Just like the POS warmongering President he voted for. Then voted for again after he did nothing but fuck the country in the ass for 4 years.


And I'm the lunatic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your thread blows, commie.
Image
User avatar
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man
Posts: 34080
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:55 pm
Location: Casper, Wyoming, USA
Contact:

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby HeavyMetalZombie666 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:06 pm

well we live in a society where many on the left are misguided and will only vote based on party which is a shame.
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:44 pm

NeverSurrender wrote:Failure here. Just like the POS warmongering President he voted for. Then voted for again after he did nothing but fuck the country in the ass for 4 years.


And I'm the lunatic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your thread blows, commie.


It's a flame war with you.

How could it not blow?

You suck, Truther.
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14832
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:18 am

Even your shadow ElectricLeeRoth ran off on you. And your only other supporter was the board tard.


HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:well we live in a society where many on the left are misguided and will only vote based on party which is a shame.


True story.


This thread is a complete failure, lmoa.
Image
User avatar
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man
Posts: 34080
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:55 pm
Location: Casper, Wyoming, USA
Contact:

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby HeavyMetalZombie666 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:23 am

I agree there neversurrender about it being a failure.
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14832
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:37 pm

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I agree there neversurrender about it being a failure.



So does meathead.
Image
User avatar
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22512
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Crazy Levi » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Oh noes!!!

Obama is gonna invade our homes!!! It's in Obamacare!!!!

I read it in paranoid right-wing idiot newsfeed!

Truthersurrender - serious question:

What's it like to be that stupid, where you just believe everything you read so long as it agrees with your paranoid, right-wing worldview?

What's it like to be so stupid that you read "the flights on 9/11 were half empty, which proves it was a conspiracy!!!!", without realizing that believing that makes you a moron?

I imagine its comforting in a way. I wish I just believed everything that backed up my political vision without needing to prove to myself it was actually true.

Would make life so simple!
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14832
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby NeverSurrender » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:34 am

Meathead, who do you think I'd rather be grouped together with... these people.. or your non-free thinking ass?

These people...

There are lots of smart educated people who feel the same way I do (Not that your government believing as will even watch this..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNR6Kbg5jJ8



And lol at the plane take. Remember, you're the one who never looked past what your government told you about 9/11. I looked at both sides and even read the 9/11 commission report. Have you? Fuck no. And 6 of those 10 people that commission think there needs to be a new investigation. Just like I do. And remember, I've never claimed to know what happened on 9/11, but you have.

Now, I told you I wasn't going back and forth with you and I'm not. Get back on with failure.
Image
User avatar
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am
Location: In front of a computer screen

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby eddie lee roth » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:28 am

NeverSurrender wrote:Even your shadow ElectricLeeRoth ran off on you. And your only other supporter was the board tard.


HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:well we live in a society where many on the left are misguided and will only vote based on party which is a shame.


True story.


This thread is a complete failure, lmoa.


I didn't run off anywhere ya big dummy.
Take a look at the knucklehead that your quoting in your posts as to who you want to use as somebody that agrees with you.
I'll use one of your plays out of your playbook now tell us once and for all who you have voted for in the past, answer the question.
Image
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 17394
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:57 am

It's weird how much I agree with Crazy Levi. He is on point with MOST things. On the subject of me, he is wildly off base, but I generally agree with what he says on a variety of topics.

The soldierunderaman story. This is exactly what happened. I have no quarrel with the guy, no reason to lie. Aside from the PM where he threatened me, this was all public, on the boards.

soldierunderaman got REALLY wound up over the Kiss Fan thing where cantstopstalkingeverybody found the kid's phone number and PMed it to me. I was trying to make a point about the kid digging up The Mummy's name so I posted a couple digits from it. Not proud, it is what it is. I got banned, etc.

But I was allowed back with a warning and soldier went BONKERS. I had never seen the guy before and thought "What if I just started calling him fat?" So I did and he went even more bonkers. It got to the point where he said, on the boards for everyone to see, "I'm not going to post about anything else. Just you. I'm going to take you down."

And he did that. For months. Just followed me around. Then one day he PMed me and said "If you were in front of me right now, I would put you in the hospital." I eventually did see a picture of him and he is indeed fat. He looks like Private Pyle, no lie.

Then he posted some phone number, no idea whose, and he got banned.

After that he came back as Darcy Tucker. Don't remember how he got banned with that nym.

As NeverSurrender, he refused to even acknowledge me. Would not respond. My guess is this was under direct orders from a higher up. And now that I'm persona non grata with the higher ups, he feels okay responding to me.

This is the guy who is going to take on the United States government.
NeverSurrender wrote:I simply asked a question and beat off two tards.
User avatar
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am
Location: In front of a computer screen

Re: Neversurrender is an Obese Paranoid Lunatic

Postby eddie lee roth » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:09 am

^

:lol: :lol: :lol: He's taken stupid to a whole other level.
Image

Return to “The Hatas Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests