Question for Tommy2Tard

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Question for Tommy2Tard

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He also believes that Dimebag was killed over a Metal Hammer article.

Not even that it was a remote possibility, he thinks it's MOST LIKELY that this happened.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I'm not saying it couldn't have happened or even would not have happened without the interview but the shit Phil said in that interview, which I vividly remember reading at the time it came out, was just stupid. I questioned his mental state after reading it. Whether the Philtards want to admit it or not, it most likely did play a factor in the incident. We'll never know but most likely, the kid read the interview and went nuts.
Just astounding.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Come in here for a respite are you, Chip? You have to find your safe zone? That's cool. Throw on some Unmasked while you're at it. Those grooves can really soothe the soul.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

You keep saying "respite." Did you get a Word of the Day calendar or something?

And from Trixter's #1 fanboy, you sure do like to critique other people's tastes. :lol:

Let me guess, your new calendar is hanging up next to your Kip Winger beefcake shots.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

2Tard has really been hard at work lately bolstering his ironclad status as the most genuinely idiotic person this place ever seen. Tommy has it all; he says shit that makes no sense and also manages to say it in ways that are so deeply and irretrievably moronic that you can't even float the theory that he could possibly be a work. Nobody could fake it that seamlessly.

It's as if he sees KAOS gaining ground in the rear view mirror and he hits the turbo thrusters and leaves him in the dust.

Oh and he has forsaken the repetitive 70s Show gif for the repetitive Ace Frehley-drunk-laugh gif. Fantastic. :|
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

His musical tastes rival Glammer's, undisputed king of horrible taste, but unlike Glammer, 2Tard mocks everyone else's tastes. This is a guy who openly loves and admires WINGER.

He mocked Fugazi and The Jesus Lizard, not terribly obscure bands, but I would bet dollars to donuts he's never heard either of them. In what world would Tommy2Tard ever sit down and listen to The Jesus Lizard? None of them were ever in Playgirl, he would have no interest.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:You keep saying "respite." Did you get a Word of the Day calendar or something?

And from Trixter's #1 fanboy, you sure do like to critique other people's tastes. :lol:

Let me guess, your new calendar is hanging up next to your Kip Winger beefcake shots.
Respit, respite...whatever the fuck ever Miss Beetle. Just gimme a fucking C for the class and we'll be fine

Speaking of retards pulling shit out of their ass, where are you getting I'm Trixter's #1 fanboy?

So you're implying I'm a "fag" for liking Winger since the singer posed in some cheesedick nudie mag? Like I haven't heard that one before. Winger might suck but they're no Type O Negative. Bitchnak Boss has more originality in his played out song and dance than you. Sandbagger is at least original and I can see why you're hanging onto his nutz like a .38 Special anthem, learning from the best. That old fossil is one real fucking Metal Sludge Yoda Wan-Kenobi. Too bad you're always going to be a weak bowl of fruit loops, just like Luke Skywalker.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

exitflagger wrote:2Tard has really been hard at work lately bolstering his ironclad status as the most genuinely idiotic person this place ever seen. Tommy has it all; he says shit that makes no sense and also manages to say it in ways that are so deeply and irretrievably moronic that you can't even float the theory that he could possibly be a work. Nobody could fake it that seamlessly.

It's as if he sees KAOS gaining ground in the rear view mirror and he hits the turbo thrusters and leaves him in the dust.

Oh and he has forsaken the repetitive 70s Show gif for the repetitive Ace Frehley-drunk-laugh gif. Fantastic. :|

Yet you and Grendel didn't even have the decent to mention me once in the Lounge. My butt hasn't hurt this bad since Motley Crue kicked out Vince Neil. I'm crushed :(

I might be busted but at least I'm not a miserable, cranky, old fuck like you.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:His musical tastes rival Glammer's, undisputed king of horrible taste, but unlike Glammer, 2Tard mocks everyone else's tastes. This is a guy who openly loves and admires WINGER.

He mocked Fugazi and The Jesus Lizard, not terribly obscure bands, but I would bet dollars to donuts he's never heard either of them. In what world would Tommy2Tard ever sit down and listen to The Jesus Lizard? None of them were ever in Playgirl, he would have no interest.
I've heard of and heard both band's music. They fucking BLOW. I didn't "sit down" and "listen" I used to know a kid who was into Fugazi and he was always playing their shit. The Jesus Lizard, I think I remember seeing them on MTV late at night back in the early 90s.

Like I said, you're original. I've never heard the "you're a fag for listening to Winger" routine. Funny thing is, it came from douchebags like you who surely rocked TON's "Bloody Kisses" back in '94. Irony is a bitch.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Grendel wrote:That's not really irony Tommy.
Not one bit.

Also love his "You like this random album lol" comeback. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Like I said, you're original.
You matter.

[/KAOS]
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Grendel wrote:That's not really irony Tommy.
Not one bit.

Also love his "You like this random album lol" comeback. :lol:
I was betting that one would go over your heads. It did. :lol:
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

TheLegendofSandbaggerVance wrote: You matter.

Thank You Sandy! That means more to me than you'll ever know. :(
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I was betting that one would go over your heads. It did. :lol:
Humor us. What went over our heads? Because it looks like you were grasping at straws and failed most foolishly and now you're all "I meant to do that."

You like Winger. :lol:

Also, by my count, when you were being bullied for listening to Winger, you were well into your 20s. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Humor us. What went over our heads? Because it looks like you were grasping at straws and failed most foolishly and now you're all "I meant to do that."

You like Winger. :lol:
You like Bang Tango, Slaughter and drunktarded Eddie Van Halen over Eric Clapton :lol:
Also, by my count, when you were being bullied for listening to Winger, you were well into your 20s. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was never "bullied" for liking Winger. In fact, when they first came out, I was the one flipping some of my friends shit about it.

Bang Tango :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Cool it with the smiley faces, Charlie Cheswick.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.