Question for Tommy2Tard

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Question for Tommy2Tard

Post by exitflagger »

Hey Tardzo, do you think that if you post this .gif a certain number of times you're going to win a contest or something?

I would bet money that the Tarded One has posted this image at least twice as many times as Moggio posted his stupid little "grasping at straws" picture.

Grounds for bannation? I'd say there's a good case for it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Alabama Slammer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Question for Tommy2Tard

Post by Alabama Slammer »

I approve of the previous post.
Alabama Slammer

Post by Alabama Slammer »

Double...
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Look at this fucking shit:

search.php?keywords=hyde&terms=all&auth ... mit=Search

:roll: What a goddamn shithead.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote:Hey Tardzo, do you think that if you post this .gif a certain number of times you're going to win a contest or something?

I would bet money that the Tarded One has posted this image at least twice as many times as Moggio posted his stupid little "grasping at straws" picture.

I think there's a 25 times limit.
Let's start counting.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

exitflagger wrote:Look at this fucking shit:

search.php?keywords=hyde&terms=all&auth ... mit=Search

:roll: What a goddamn shithead.
Holy shit. :lol:

He's really tapping into the zeitgeist with this That 70's Show humor.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
J. D.

Post by J. D. »

This is gonna be a long thread if we start posting examples of Tommy's lack of taste or knowledge. :wink:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I'm curious if he has nyms. UncleTomsCabin tommy2tone ryan81 and a possible supernaught9.

Every time I joked with ryan81, tomscabin followed by tommy come running out of nowhere.

I hardly pay attention to whom I'm launching missiles at so maybe the mod could shed some light.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

exitflagger wrote:Hey Tardzo, do you think that if you post this .gif a certain number of times you're going to win a contest or something?

I wasn't hoping to win a contest but maybe a sticker or two. Preferably of the scratch n' sniff variety.

To be honest, I completely agree with you about the gif.

Your douchebaggery is a solid case for bannation too but you don't see me running to the far crevices of Sludge to post and publicly cry about it, do you?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:To be honest, I completely agree with you about the gif.
I see. So you "agree" with what part of what I said? That you're a retard? That you should be banned? That you think you're going to win a contest?

To be honest, you honestly fail at even trying to be honest.

Here's the part where you respond to me bitch-slapping you silly YET AGAIN by saying that I'm "crying". That's an effective tactic Tom. Works every time.
ImageImage
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

Actually, I like the gif. I think it's funny that the OP wasted precious life time and brain matter starting this thread in their countdown 'til death.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:Actually, I like the gif. I think it's funny that the OP wasted precious life time and brain matter starting this thread in their countdown 'til death.
Oh, so you apparently think you're exempt from eventually dying, right? Otherwise you wouldn't have "wasted precious brain matter" with an even more useless endeavor of participating in a thread that you think is beneath you when you're not even close to a consideration and where your opinion means less than nothing.

By the way, go look up what "brain matter" actually is, goofus.

"I like the gif." What a fucking dolt you are. It's not about the image, it's about posting it incessantly like an OCD victim. You stupid ass.
ImageImage
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

exitflagger wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:Actually, I like the gif. I think it's funny that the OP wasted precious life time and brain matter starting this thread in their countdown 'til death.
Oh, so you apparently think you're exempt from eventually dying, right? Otherwise you wouldn't have "wasted precious brain matter" with an even more useless endeavor of participating in a thread that you think is beneath you when you're not even close to a consideration and where your opinion means less than nothing.

"I like the gif." What a fucking dolt you are. It's not about the image, it's about posting it incessantly like an OCD victim. You stupid ass.
:lol: I rest my case.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Dumbest quote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote: :lol: I rest my case.
I guess you never do get the dripping irony of you quoting an obvious troll in your sig line and assessing him as "dumb" when you say the kind of shit you do around here.

Dumb doesn't even scratch the surface with you, pal.

Oh no, you're making me lose "brain matter". :lol: Schmuck.
ImageImage
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

exitflagger wrote:Dumbest quote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote: :lol: I rest my case.
I guess you never do get the dripping irony of you quoting an obvious troll in your sig line and assessing him as "dumb" when you say the kind of shit you do around here.

Dumb doesn't even scratch the surface with you, pal.

Oh no, you're making me lose "brain matter". :lol: Schmuck.
Yep, you're still less than nothing. Keep reaching. Maybe one day you'll make it up to zero.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

exitflagger wrote: when you're not even close to a consideration and where your opinion means less than nothing.
David_Lee_Halen wrote:Yep, you're still less than nothing.

"BWAAAHHHCK!

LESS THAN NOTHING!
LESS THAN NOTHING!

BWAAAAHHHHCK!!!!"
ImageImage
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

So let's see... You were thinking about how life has passed you by like every other day, and it infuriated you that T2T uses this gif a lot in cyberspace, so much so that this thread was born out of your empty head. Hows it working out for ya? Do you feel better? Maybe now you can move on to more important things like "DLH likes VH too much" or ... dare I say it...a real life matter might cross your mind like "goddamn! I spend so much time on sludge adding nothing to everybody's conversation that I live in a shit hole and the garbage is piling up! I should take it out one day!"

Got it. :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:So let's see... You were thinking about how life has passed you by like every other day, and it infuriated you that T2T uses this gif a lot in cyberspace, so much so that this thread was born out of your empty head. Hows it working out for ya? Do you feel better?
Come on. Do you really think Flag has a cork board with every 70s.gif incident pinned up there like he's solving the Zodiac murders? He noticed something corny and stupid and commented on it. In other words, he commented just as every other person does here.

Honestly, I have no idea how he was the first to call it out. Tommy2Tard has been posting that gif for YEARS, in spite of it never being funny. Personally, I think he should mix it up with an Urkel "Did I do that?" gif but that's just me.

It's a Sludge trope to accuse everyone else of having no life and being OBSESSED but here you are, you're a grown man with the username David_Lee_Halen, and you get asshurt when people disparage your beloved David Lee Roth. My point is that if you're posting here in ANY capacity, you're probably not in the running for a Nobel Prize.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:So let's see... You were thinking about how life has passed you by like every other day, and it infuriated you that T2T uses this gif a lot in cyberspace, so much so that this thread was born out of your empty head. Hows it working out for ya? Do you feel better?
Come on. Do you really think Flag has a cork board with every 70s.gif incident pinned up there like he's solving the Zodiac murders? He noticed something corny and stupid and commented on it. In other words, he commented just as every other person does here.

Honestly, I have no idea how he was the first to call it out. Tommy2Tard has been posting that gif for YEARS, in spite of it never being funny. Personally, I think he should mix it up with an Urkel "Did I do that?" gif but that's just me.

It's a Sludge trope to accuse everyone else of having no life and being OBSESSED but here you are, you're a grown man with the username David_Lee_Halen, and you get asshurt when people disparage your beloved David Lee Roth. My point is that if you're posting here in ANY capacity, you're probably not in the running for a Nobel Prize.
...so you're telling me, that there's no Nobel peace prize to be found after all of this writing at this brilliant think tank that we call sludge?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:...so you're telling me, that there's no Nobel peace prize to be found after all of this writing at this brilliant think tank that we call sludge?
9 minutes passed since I posted. It's the wee hours of the morning here.

Now. Am I going to suggest that you were sitting there hitting F5 waiting for a response? Nah. We both like Van Halen. You might be having some beers and enjoying some rock 'n' roll as I'm doing.

See, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I could make a whole stew about what I'm IMAGINING you doing. You got your mom's panties over your head, you're listening to A Lil Ain't Enough, worried about how you're going to pay your Xbox Live bill this month stealing copper from abandoned homes.

The reality is here we are. Flag noticed this obnoxious behavior simply by logging in on the reg.

A Different Kind of Truth rules, by the way. See? We're united in one way or another.
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:...so you're telling me, that there's no Nobel peace prize to be found after all of this writing at this brilliant think tank that we call sludge?
9 minutes passed since I posted. It's the wee hours of the morning here.

Now. Am I going to suggest that you were sitting there hitting F5 waiting for a response? Nah. We both like Van Halen. You might be having some beers and enjoying some rock 'n' roll as I'm doing.

See, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I could make a whole stew about what I'm IMAGINING you doing. You got your mom's panties over your head, you're listening to A Lil Ain't Enough, worried about how you're going to pay your Xbox Live bill this month stealing copper from abandoned homes.

The reality is here we are. Flag noticed this obnoxious behavior simply by logging in on the reg.

A Different Kind of Truth rules, by the way. See? We're united in one way or another.
You're close. I just found a new VH site: http://www.themightyvanhalen.net/

My Mom lives about 1200 miles away and she never left her panties here. I might do that with my wife's panties though.

I don't own an XBox. My kids own a wii and a playstation 3 though. About as close as I get to stealing copper from abandoned homes nowadays, is my boys train at a baseball academy in Compton. I'd probably get shot and robbed first, so I probably wouldn't make it in the house with my tools. I do save my cans and bottles and buy lottery tix with them when I cash them in though. Kinda the same thing.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:You're close. I just found a new VH site: http://www.themightyvanhalen.net/

My Mom lives about 1200 miles away and she never left her panties here. I might do that with my wife's panties though.

I don't own an XBox. My kids own a wii and a playstation 3 though. About as close as I get to stealing copper from abandoned homes nowadays, is my boys train at a baseball academy in Compton. I'd probably get shot and robbed first, so I probably wouldn't make it in the house with my tools. I do save my cans and bottles and buy lottery tix with them when I cash them in though. Kinda the same thing.
:lol:

All I'm going to say is that I have respect for you being a grown man who identified his gaming consoles as his children's.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

But, again, here we are. Van Halen etc.
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:You're close. I just found a new VH site: http://www.themightyvanhalen.net/

All I'm going to say is that I have respect for you being a grown man who identified his gaming consoles as his children's.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

But, again, here we are. Van Halen etc.
Actually, I don't touch the consoles. I get addicted to games way too easy, so I make it a point to stay away from them. My vices are mainly sludge, VH, and Baseball. We do have a killer table hockey game that we play before school and before homework and bedtime, so there's that. It's one of those Stiga hockey games that they have international tournaments on. Look up the Russians playing them on youtube. I'm kinda addicted to that lately.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:Actually, I don't touch the consoles. I get addicted to games way too easy, so I make it a point to stay away from them. My vices are mainly sludge, VH, and Baseball. We do have a killer table hockey game that we play before school and before homework and bedtime, so there's that. It's one of those Stiga hockey games that they have international tournaments on. Look up the Russians playing them on youtube. I'm kinda addicted to that lately.
I got an NES emulator on my laptop and an NES controller with a USB hookup. That lasted about a week before I was like "What is happening to me?" I couldn't beat Ganon and put it away.

Table hockey is no joke. I endorse that 100%.
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:Actually, I don't touch the consoles. I get addicted to games way too easy, so I make it a point to stay away from them. My vices are mainly sludge, VH, and Baseball. We do have a killer table hockey game that we play before school and before homework and bedtime, so there's that. It's one of those Stiga hockey games that they have international tournaments on. Look up the Russians playing them on youtube. I'm kinda addicted to that lately.
I got an NES emulator on my laptop and an NES controller with a USB hookup. That lasted about a week before I was like "What is happening to me?" I couldn't beat Ganon and put it away.

Table hockey is no joke. I endorse that 100%.
I know whatchu mean. I used to play Axis and Allies online about 5 years ago. I killed way too much time on it, and as much as I love the game, I'm ultimately happier without it. The hockey game is cool because we can do a 5 minute game with the first one to score 3. I also have to have somebody around to play it with. That's more my speed.

I'm way tempted to buy a superchexx arcade bubble hockey game that's selling locally, but trying to weigh the importance of that game vs. things that matter more with my money.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

exitflagger wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:To be honest, I completely agree with you about the gif.
I see. So you "agree" with what part of what I said? That you're a retard? That you should be banned? That you think you're going to win a contest?

And you claim that I suck at this. :lol:

Here you go pal, knock yourself out.

Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

exitflagger wrote: Oh, so you apparently think you're exempt from eventually dying, right? Otherwise you wouldn't have "wasted precious brain matter" with an even more useless endeavor of participating in a thread that you think is beneath you when you're not even close to a consideration and where your opinion means less than nothing.

exitflamer, is Sludge your party and you'll cry like a bitch if you want to? And all this time I thought Wiseass was the bitchboy.
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
exitflagger wrote: Oh, so you apparently think you're exempt from eventually dying, right? Otherwise you wouldn't have "wasted precious brain matter" with an even more useless endeavor of participating in a thread that you think is beneath you when you're not even close to a consideration and where your opinion means less than nothing.

exitflamer, is Sludge your party and you'll cry like a bitch if you want to? And all this time I thought Wiseass was the bitchboy.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

D13, stop being your usual boring self and fuck off.

2Tard, answer the question: What was it that I said "about the gif" that you agreed with? You refuse to answer this. What I said was that you post it way too much and should be banned because that was the same thing Moggio got banned for. Oh, and that you're a shithead. Is that what you agreed with?
ImageImage
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

exitflagger wrote:D13, stop being your usual boring self and fuck off.

2Tard, answer the question: What was it that I said "about the gif" that you agreed with? You refuse to answer this. What I said was that you post it way too much and should be banned because that was the same thing Moggio got banned for. Oh, and that you're a shithead. Is that what you agreed with?
You're a bigger shithead than T2T was, is, or ever will be. Get the sand out of your vagina.